Start by marking “Unbroken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Unbroken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3.5)

Unbroken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #3.5)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  1,383 Ratings  ·  222 Reviews
From New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones comes the fourth and final part in the sexy, suspenseful The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series—finally revealing the long-awaited wedding between Amy and Liam. But with the explosive secret they’re hiding, will their enemies ever let them live happily ever after?

For six long years I lived on the run, in fear and devast
Published September 7th 2015 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken

Khadidja
For six long years I lived on the run, in fear and devastated by loss. That began to change the day I met Liam Stone, who is so much more than his money and power, and even the protection he has offered me. He is passion. He is friendship. He is love and happiness, and the man who made my enemies his own. And now with his help, the secret that drove me into hiding is buried, our enemies contained. Liam and I can finally start our life and put this behind us. The nightmare is over. Unless…it’s no ...more
Lisa Jones
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
UNBROKEN will be here tomorrow! Liam Stone is back in all his demanding, alpha glory - are you ready?

Pre-Order here

Buy links and info for books 1-3 bit.ly/AmyBensen

READ AN EXCERPT
"Turn around,” he orders, and the rough, aroused quality of his voice tells me I affect him, too. I like that even when he’s in control, there’s a part of him that I set free.

I face him, finding him close
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

...no matter how alpha, how dominant, there's a broken part of Liam that understands and fits with the broken parts of me.

description

PLEASE READ THE FIRST 3 BOOKS IN THE SERIES BEFORE READING THIS REVIEW!!! #SpoilerAlert!!!!

Ok - we basically start off where we left our darlings in Forsaken ....

Chad made sure all the bad guys were in jail, and he had this idea of 'The Circle' - a group of twelve people world-wide, who each own their own piece of information about the cylinder.
Should that all word out th
Up All Night Book Addict
I went into this book hoping that I would get more fast-paced, action-pacted sequence of events like the other books in the series. I did feel that the third book could have been the ending to this story. I know believe that it should have been. If you are looking for more twists and turns in this one, sadly you will be left feeling disappointed.

This story is more of just an add-on to the rest of the series. You will get a couple small pieces of information that you didn't have, but these pieces
1-Click Addict Support Group
Finally the conclusion of The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series! I’ve been looking forward to this forever it seems. This series has been one heck of a hot, sexy, steamy, smartly written erotic suspense and I couldn’t wait to read this final installment.

Unbroken picks up right where Forsaken ended. Due to the planning and plotting by Amy’s brother, Chad, Amy and Liam find themselves in unknown territory—they’re safe. Or as safe as Liam, Tellar, and the rest of the team deem them to be.

With their
Raynell
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unbroken the fourth and final novel to The Secret Life of Amy Bensen Series. Commencing with Unbroken all the mysteries are uncovered and solved. Amy and Liam have their own personal insecurities to overcome but together they shall accomplish anything. I'm going to miss the characters (Most of all Liam).
Every author has their uniqueness in writing. Jones brings the characters to life. Author captures each characters personality which at times will leave the reader questioning their true intentio
Cocktails and Books
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

A steamy happy ending for our Amy and Liam.

Unbroken just shows us how unbroken Liam and Amy are. They have been through so much and finally Liam is getting his wife.

Amy wants to be Mrs. Liam Stone more than anything and it is finally coming to pass. From her beautiful dress to getting a surprise visitor in her dressing room and her home. Can’t Liam and Amy just breathe for a minute so they can get their HEA.. Where is the fun in that?

Lisa R
Amber Day
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved and hated this book. I have been in love with this series characters since I started reading it. The suspense and secrets have kept me on edge. I have long proclaimed Liam as one of my favorite BBF (book Boyfriend). I hated it because this is the last book about the epic love that is Liam and Amy.

Once again Lisa Renee Jones, pulled me into the world of betrayals, family and true love. I am in awe of Mrs. Jones ability to consume my attention fully and without hesitation on my part.

This
Amy
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book as an ARC for my honest review.

UNBROKEN was UNBELIEVABLE!! Right away reading this book I could feel the emotion coming off the book. Lisa's writing was amazing and it had me hooked right away. I love all of her books but this book was so full of emotion. Amy seemed so real to me. I can feel her pain, love, and freedom. It was truly amazing. Amy and Liam's love went through such obstacles and the love in this book just flowed out and had my heart ache and my heart mend. Suc
Susan Staudinger
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A BEAUTIFULLY HEART-FELT & SWOON-WORTHY CONCLUSION TO LIAM & AMY'S STORY!

In this 4th and final book in The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, Lisa Renee Jones delivers Liam and Amy’s highly-anticipated conclusion with both beauty and finesse.

With Chad’s secret finally revealed and the “bad guys” behind bars, Amy and Liam can finally move on with their lives. Or can they? There are still two variables left unaccounted for—Jared and Meg. As long as they are still out there, left unchecked,
Stacy
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
DEFINITELY A MUST READ!!! FIVE PLUS STARS!!!!!

Let me start by saying that I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. With that being said, I only have one negative thing to say and that would be that this is the final book in The Secret Life of Amy Benson series. Other than that, this series and this book is Amazing! And, after I finished Unbroken, I found myself having a severe book hangover/withdrawals.

If you haven't read the other three books in this series, I strongly
Lulu Dumonceaux
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular ending to a really great series!!!

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review. I have read all of the Amy Benson books previously and can honestly say that as a heroine I really, really like Amy. She is tough, sexy, smart, but also fiercely loyal, loves her family and like all of us vulnerable. Her love affair with Liam Stone is truly nothing short of spectacular due to the intrigue and suspense that is involved with all the books. It continues here in this last book and t
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)
Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #3)

This story if packed full of suspense. It picks up right after the last book “Forsaken” left off. Amy is with Liam and he is stating they can come out of hiding. Where is Chad and is he alive? When the danger comes back who is involved in that danger. Are they fri
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Compared to the rest of the books in this series, Unbroken was a short read, but it was also a great read. FINALLY Liam and Amy get to have their HEA and get married.

The author did a fantastic job of tying up all loose ends in the series and even creating some more suspense.

It may seem odd to some, but I particularly liked the way the author went through the marriage license process in the story- I don't think I've ever read a book that included that, everyone normally just gets married without
Linda-Rose Sternfeld
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. I highly recommend Unbroken which is the fourth book in The Secret Life of Amy Benson series. I must be honest and say I cried so hard during the first paragraph that I put the book down for 24 hours! I also found myself crying again at the ending. The storyline is exciting and truly fantastic. Enjoy!!!
Sherry
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This is the final book in the The Secret Life Of Amy Bensen Series and what a great conclusion it is! This book has romance, suspense, action, great characters, and hot steamy scenes. It grabs you right from the start and keeps you hooked right until the end. This is a great read!
Zita
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-arcs
An awesome satisfying conclusion to the series…

This is the fourth and final book in the series and should NOT be read out of series order, this is the conclusion to the series which is of novella length, the resolution of the remaining open threads continuing the timeline after the events in Forsaken and culminating in a joyous HEA.

We’ve heard Amy’s story and then her brother Chad’s which led us readers on a fascinating journey filled with danger, suspense and more than one sexy romance but is e
Rebecca
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Apart, Liam and I were indeed broken. But together, we are unbroken."

For six years, Amy has been in hiding, relying on only herself to keep her safe, but now that her brother's enemies have been taken care of and there's a plan in place to protect the cylinder, she can now breathe easier and hopefully regain some of the control she lost while on the run.

Unbroken is about facing fears and reaching for and finding that safe place that Amy has only dreamed of, and with Liam Stone by her side, it
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
The final book in The Secret Life of Amy Bensen is as remarkable as the other installments.

Life on the run has sharpened Amy's instincts and no matter what Liam tries to do, this is a "spidey sense" she will never lose. "Burying" Chad was hard enough knowing it may be a long time before she is able to see him again. She has lived such a lonely life for the last 6 years, when will the terror end. Betrayal, secrets, greed, and powerful men who will stop at nothing have been part of her daily stru
Linda
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The final part and conclusion to Amy Bensens troubles.
Since her brother managed to discourage the threat against them all in the last book, life should be free from threats. Youd think.
But something is still lurking, waiting for Amy and Liam to let down their guard. Can they get their Happily Ever After?
Contemporary romance, suspense, action and smutty fluff in a great combo, and a lovely conclusion to the series.
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Mauaqui
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lots and Lots of surprises. The beginning will blow your mind. As the story progresses and you will begin to read the unraveling of what one thought was a fact when in fact it was a fallacy. Complicated enough for you?
Was a very enjoyable fantastic journey to Liam and Amy's happily ever after. I wish I give a more in depth review but anything said with this book is a spoiler.
Thank you LRJ for the ARC to review.
Sara
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unbroken by Lisa Renee Jones is the absolute perfect ending to the Secret Life of Amy Bensen series. We finally get closure and know that Amy and Liam will endure, their love is forever love. Still packed with suspense but ends on such a high note. Another winner from Lisa Renee Jones!
Joy Whiteside
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing read by this fantastic author. Once I started reading I could not put it down. It moved along at an amazing pace, has characters that you will fall in love and a story that will keep you interested and entertained. This is a must read, there is no doubt about it.
Jenny
Finally! Glad Liam & Amy finally got their HEA and a chance of living a normal life.

I still kind of felt like there are so many unanswered questions, but how much longer can you draw this out, right?

Lorie Glowania
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
The conclusion of Amy Benson story it ties everything up and we get the ending we hoped for.
CrazyForRomance
Vieni a leggere la recensione su: CrazyForRomance
Per acquistare il libro clicca qui

Sono passati sei anni ma finalmente Amy può ritenersi una donna libera. Libera dal suo passato, dai nemici che la perseguitano e dai fantasmi che non la lasciano, ma di certo non libera dal sentimento e la passione che la lega al suo Liam. Dopo tanto tempo finalmente i due possono stare insieme senza la paura di essere trovati, braccati e uccisi. Chad è libero e felice, seppur lontano da lei e, nonostante la manc
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 *
Camilla (thecrazyreader)
1.5 stelle!
Lissette
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
From the moment she lost her parents, Amy Bensen has led a tumultuous life. She's had to become someone else entirely, while looking over her shoulder at every turn. Deep inside, she wishes she could live a peaceful life and never have to fear the unknown. Sometimes, however, that's just wishful thinking.

Though I began this series from the previous book, Forsaken, I have to say that Lisa has done a wonderful job in making this story stand on its own. We get tidbits of the previous books interspe
Cristina
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow up soon. So freakin' beautiful..I still have tears in my eyes.

UPDATE !!

Review also posted on Crazy Beautiful Reads

The Epic Conclusion to the suspenseful and sexy hot mess that is The Secret Life Of Amy Bensen

I swear,I've had my heart in my throat when I started reading it. I mean, is he really dead this time or what ?! I even started crying a little. That's just how bad, Lisa got me with this.

For six long years, Amy has been on the run, not knowing why or from whom she was ru
Bargain Basement: $15 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Sep 10, 2015 09:15AM
Almost here... 1 9 Jul 17, 2015 11:45AM
  • Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers, #10)
  • Ripped (Shattered Hearts, #7)
  • The Promise of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #10.1; 1001 Dark Nights, #32)
  • Dare to Seduce (NY Dares, #3)
  • Chasing Danger (Deadly Ops, #2.5)
  • Waters Run Deep (Bayou Bridge, #1)
  • Glow (Glimmer and Glow #2)
  • Untitled (Guardian Angels, #2)
  • Breathe (Submission, #3.5; Songs of Submission, #9.5)
  • Profile of Terror (Profile, #2)
  • Stand (Bleeding Stars, #6)
  • Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Undressed (Country Roads, #4.5)
  • The Devil Comes Courting (The Worth Saga #3)
  • Sweet Desire (Sinful Nights #1.5)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Brother (Seducing the Billionaire, #3)
  • Platinum (All that Glitters, #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add
More about Lisa Renee Jones

The Secret Life of Amy Bensen (4 books)
  • Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
  • Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)
  • Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3)
  • La doppia vita di Amy Bensen. La serie completa