Start by marking “Concordant Vibrancy” as Want to Read:
Concordant Vibrancy

Concordant Vibrancy

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
All Authors Publishing House, a subsidiary of All Authors Publications & Promotions, is pleased to present its first short story anthology, Concordant Vibrancy.

Concordant Vibrancy represents the interweaving of unity and uniqueness through the eyes of eleven incredible writers. Through the array of genres, all of these talents share a phenomenal love of writing which
Published January 15th 2015 by All Authors Publishing House (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Concordant Vibrancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Concordant Vibrancy

Amanda Figueroa
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
DISCLAIMER: An ARC copy of this book was given to me by the publishing house in exchange for an honest review.

I would have to say the group of authors that came together to write this book was amazing. They did it in such harmony,it was truly a delight to read. My reasoning for the lack of 5 stars, is due to the fact that there was a read in the book itself that I wasn't all to keen on. My top favorites would have to be "...and we" by Adonis Mann, "Seven Days" by Harmony Kent, and "Her A to Z" b
Synful Desire
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: fans of short stories
Note: The following thoughts are on the overall collection, not including my story "Lester's Release".

Hello readers! Let's Talk.

Concordant Vibrancy, the 1st All Authors Publishing House anthology, is built on the concept of "Unity". Each story by each author tackles the achievement of this in one's own unique way.

Stories that ranked high in the "Heat of Enjoyment":
1. "Seven Days" by Harmony Kent--The rhythm and the flow of that particular write had me going until the last word.
2. "...and we" b
Queen Spades
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: royally-favored
Note: This review does not include my story. This is one for the collection as a whole. My thoughts on each individual story can be found here and there on my blog.

The first book in the Concordant Vibrancy series focuses on each author's interpretation of Unity while representing their individual genres.

Unity in the face of adversity was quite strong in the reads of "Butterfly Mask" and "Til Death Do Us Part".

Unity of justice and travesty were very strong in the systematic play-by-play of "Co
Sheree Gibson
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked the collection which had a good variety and more than one selection in each genre. This allowed me to read genres I don't usually read. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the Sci-Fi selections more than I thought I would. I also enjoyed the sprinkling of Poetry before each genre. The four excerpts at the end of the collection were a nice surprise as well. I'm looking forward to reading a couple of those.

Per FTC rules: I received this book free via Goodreads.
Carol Cassada
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m a fan of anthologies and Concordant Vibrancy is one of the best collections of stories, I’ve read. Authors from various genres come together to create stories based on the theme of Unity. The stories range in genre from horror to sci-fi to erotica to romance.

The authors did a wonderful job writing the stories; each story is unique in its own way. The stories will leave you smiling, laughing, and sometimes craving more. A few of my favorite stories were Butterfly Mask, Seven Days, Alma’s Uns
A. Jr.
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This multi-genre anthology has a little bit of everything for every type of reader. The range or timeline in the stories goes from far far in the past to the present and into the future. Each author showed why their stories were chosen to be in this book.
James Lynam
Jan 30, 2015
Harmony Kent
Oct 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicola
Oct 12, 2014
Nicola McDonagh
Oct 12, 2014
Linda Todd
Nov 25, 2014
Da'Kharta Rising
Jan 07, 2015 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jane Yates
Diamond
Jan 16, 2015
Elizabeth
Jan 16, 2015
Adonis Mann has a style all his own. He does not always give his characters names, as his sole intent is for the audience to place themselves in the characters world; to make the reader and the character one. Yet, when he does, it does not take away from the marvel that are his prose. Embellishing his writing with seductive verbiage makes each story unique in its own right and also makes Adonis Ma ...more
More about Adonis Mann