Start by marking “'Til Death: Volume One ('Til Death, #1)” as Want to Read:
'Til Death: Volume One ('Til Death, #1)

'Til Death: Volume One

('Til Death #1)

They say there's a fine line between love and hate.

There is.

I married a douchebag.

I didn't know it at the time.

He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet.

I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am.

Then he left me high and dry.

Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem.

He needed to be married in orde
Published November 25th 2014

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo JewelTildeath2bySueBee_zps60813fcc.jpg
 photo Td1 cover xBT by sb_zpssk3w1rum.gif
 photo td1 story xB by sb_zpswoqmczxf.gif
★★★ 3/4! ‘Til Death, book 1 of 2! Katia’s swept of her feet by Marcus Tandem only to become suspicious of his motives after their marriage!

“Such a beautiful, fucked-up man. Such a waste of perfection.”

The ‘Til Death duet must be read in order:
Part 1: ’Til Death, Volume I
Part 2: ’Til Death, Volume II

‘Til Death (book 1) is the story of a deceptive marriage set-up between business owner and potential heir Marcus Tandem and struggling personal assistant Katia Bennett-Tandem.

It’s prompted by
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4 "you shattered me" STARS **

"Marcus, you're destroying me. You're taking everything I am and twisting it. You're...ruining me."

"I know, precious."

Marcus Tandem has been managing his grandfather’s company for the last 1o years and waiting patiently for him to pass away so that the finances and management of the business can finally be handed down to him. When it finally happens, Marcus is pretty confident that he’s getting awarded for everything he’s been working for. But his grandfather
Mariℓina
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars!
WOW! I loved it! I devoured it! And now i need more!

'Til Death is my first book by Bella Jewel, though i have many of her works in my T.B.R. i never came around reading them. Clearly that's a mistake i intend to rectify, immediately.

So we have Marcus Tandem! He is brooding, he is fierce, cold and collected and still a sexy deviant. Oh, and also a huge asshole. Yeah, i forgot about that. Maybe i forgive him because towards the end we saw another side of him..

Katia is sweet and bubbly, b
sraxe
I didn't know how I would feel about this book because the author has the female protagonist straight up say she's in a bad relationship. The premise intrigued me and I decided that, before picking this up, I would read some of the reviews to get a feel for it. In one review I read, it said that the writing of the book was good.

Yeah, that's a lie. The writing is crap.

You read the story from both Katia and Marcus's perspectives and, really, if the author hadn't titled each section by the whose pe
Pam
Oct 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Pam by: Mada
3 stars

Katia was supposed to be a means to an end, the solution to inherit his Uncle's business. Not only does he have to get married within twelve months, but he has to stay married for two years and his wife has to want to be married to him. He's doesn't hide that he's an asshole, arrogant and completely selfish, so when the opportunity of Katia presented herself, he knew she was the one!
Katia is so far from my type. She's tiny, she's fiery and she's opinionated. In the sack, she's a fucking
NiCoLeTa E.
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Damn!!! That was really, really good!!!

This book was so interesting, all the time i was wondering how the things will turn out... I also like that it was written in double times (Past & present) from both sides (Marcus & Katia), so we were able to understand both sides and all the reasons that lead them to this end!!! Ι also enjoyed the fact that wasn't having too much pages because it wasn't bubbling without reason and it was so direct...

Our story began with a will and a necessary condi
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 **Fanning the vajajay** Stars!!!
 photo giphy 56_zpsalmqe3fd.gif
OMG!!..this one took me by surprise..Even though the synopsis tell you whats happening..I still found myself unable to put this one down!!!..It was well written..and HOT as hell....lol...or as I like to say....

So do yourself a favor and one-click this bad boy...you wont regret it!!

ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways

Sleepless Readmore
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 TIL DEATH DO US PART STARS

Marcus & Katia ♥

description

The one song that playing through my head through out the novel was .. LINK ♫ (quotes are lyrics from it)

♫..you got me scattered in pieces
description

I'm stunned. Well it is a Bella Jewel book after all. I loved it. I couldn't put it down even if I WANTED to. My heart broke for Katia. I cried oh by did I CRY and I'm not talking sniffles .. NO I'M TALKING KIM KARDASHIAN CRYING.
description
Katia loves with all her heart and was oblivious to Marcus's agenda. Marcus .. damn
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

#t1

‘Til Death by Bella Jewel was wickedly and deadly ADDICTING!!! Right off the bat, I was hooked with the prologue alone. It sealed the deal for me and I knew this book was gonna be so good. And let me just tell you it was one satisfying heart-pounding and emotional ride. Your heart will slowly break for the heroine and yet you could not hate the hero because there is a reason for everything. We all know you can’t help who you fall in love with.
Jen
Til Death is not your normal run of the mill, lovey dovey romance story. Oh no, it is full of lies, betrayal and darkness...but through the dark there becomes a very little spark of light at the end of the tunnel. Could that mean that there may be a happy ending for this couple? I'm not sure? The journey though is a very interesting and emotional ride; and I was hooked through the good, the bad, and the ugly! Bella Jewel is quickly becoming a must read author for me. The more books that I read o ...more
Michelle
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nr-2014
5 Holy Shit That Was Good Stars!!!
I loved it!
Marcus is an asshole who doesn't feel anything for anyone! He needs a wife in the next 12 months or he will lose his business. He also has to stay married to this woman for two years.
Katia bumps into Marcus at a night club. Marcus decides Katia will make a perfect wife. So the story begins. Well after one night of some smoking hot sex. lol Katia doesn't have time for a relationship. She tries really hard to shove Marcus out of her life. But...Marcus
Jayme
Twisted, emotional, brutally honest and sensual.

"This is the only word he says during sex. Not baby, or honey, or sweetheart. Just fuck."

***Quick Review:***

Series: First book in the 'Til Death series, although Marcus Tandem appears in the third book Jokers' Wrath MC, Anguish.
Grade: Erotic Romance with crime and suits billionaires theme.
Main characters: Marcus Tandem is an asshole, cold and hard. He's running a large company, and will do everything regardless of the consequences to get what
Angie
I really liked this book. Katia is a refreshing heroine. She doesn't overcomplicate things. She doesn't run. She doesn't fight the H tooth and nail. No. She's happy and loving and sweet and open. I thought she was ignoring some major red flags but I was rooting for her to thaw Marcus's cold heart.

Marcus...Oh holy hotness. He's a cold, broody bastard but he sure knows how to fuck. The sex scenes were smokin' hawt.

What started as a sham of a marriage to Marcus but meant something to Katia slowly b
Anna
Nov 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
That was sexy and intense. Can't wait for the next installment !!!
Chris- Bookaddict
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well Fuck ME !!!!!! Bella does it again..... I need more now damn it LOL ......

Full review to come on Release !!!!!
Barbara
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Shivers... and Double oh God stars

This was such a great beginning for this series…this book has great main characters, very well developed. The plot as a lot of tension but is so yummy that I devoured this book in a matter of hours.
The important aspects:

Marcus – Well He is heaven dipped in hell he oozes raw sex, he is a selfish man but I love him, I cannot get enough of Marcus and his smoking sexy hot body!

Katia - Also great, strong but she felt in love… with a bastard!

I liked the switch in P
*TANYA*
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Let the sexy times reign!! Lol. My interest is piqued to read the next one.
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review by the lovely author

Title: 'Til Death
Source: eARC
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Character Casting

Katia & Marcus
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicShe'll never know what I just sacrificed. She'll never know what I just gave her. She'll never know that I set her free

This by far is one of the best books written by Bella Jewel. I finished this in about a couple hours after I received it and
Natalie
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

REVIEW TO COME!
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

I'm a little conflicted here because I liked the book but I feel somehow mislead by the blurb.

When reading a blurb, you are expecting it to be an introduction from the book you are about to read, right?

When you read:
I may have made a vow before God to love and cherish him ‘Til Death do we part, but it’s time for me to give back to Marcus, exactly what he gave me.

You expect a book with some kind of revenge?

description

What annoys me the most is that I was waiting throughout the book for the twist to happen
Vasiliki
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
That's a 5 star book!

I have to admit that it was difficult to decide if I should give 4 or 5 stars when I was reading the book I couldn't see where it was going...how it could end....!

The story is fantastic! It's well thought and full of emotions! I don't know how many times I had to hold my breath with everything that was going on! And the sex scenes are intense!

The writing is really good!!! The book is written by double POV (hers and his point of view) and it moves among now (what it actually
Judy
Since I buy all of Bella Jewel's books, I one clicked this one back in November but didn't read it preferring to wait until the release of book 2, which concludes the story. The author was very clear when book 1 was released that it was a cliff hanger and book two would be released in two months, which she followed up on. I'm not usually one who uses the "WOW" and "OMG", but those words really popped into my head when I finished book 1. In the preface, the author reminds the reader that events i ...more
Candace
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance fans!
Holy hot hell! This story was awesome! I've never read the MC club books by Ms. Jewel, but if they're half as good as the story of Marcus and Katia, I'm going to be all over it!

I was completely absorbed in this story from page 1. I could not put it down. Marcus and Katia's relationship was sexy, passionate...and built on lies. Even though you know the other shoe will drop, you'll be completely helpless to fight the draw of this couple.

Despite being an ass for a large part of the story, Marcus c
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy MUTHA F-N...WOW! Loved it! Full review after I scream at the top of my lungs a little longer...

**Arc kindly received in exchange for an honest review and blog tour with

Two Unruly Girls With A Romance Book Buzz**
Doris
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger..DAMN, but I loved it. Hopefully it won't be long for the next one.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj Harvey

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Holy crap Bella Jewel, I have just spent the last couple of hours with my heart firmly lodged in my mouth. And the funny thing is... I already knew how "'Till Death" was going to turn out. The synopsis said it all... it was clear as day... so what the hell made this book so addictive, that I tuned out the world and immersed myself in what was (quite literally) car crash reading? Hon
Sera ~ Catty Reader
Warning! Spoilers below! no tags, just spoilers on the loose. You have been warned

I guess there's a reason this one has been on my ereader for ages. Good god, what the hell did I just waste my evening on? How can this have so many 4 star reviews? I feel like I read a completely different book. In short:

An extremely naief whiny dumb mc who let's 'her man' treat her like garbage, but it's ok, because she just loves him so much (insert eye roll). Find out he's a criminal? No biggie.. because she ju
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I had been waiting for this book since 'Anguish' and once again I wasn't disappointed. Finished it in one sitting because I had to know what happened next. Couldn't put it down. I am in love with Mrs. Jewel's characters and Marcus Tandem isn't an exception. Seriously cannot wait for Part 2. This great author has a way with words.
5 Stars from me.

photo 375972_zpsc41d7e3b.gif
 photo 10703981_771996216192055_4745237161068427687_n_zps693ec26f.jpg
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Heaven dipped in hell...
This was my first Bella Jewel read, I know, but in my defense my TBR is very very long! Well, I knew going in "Man Candy Marcus" was gonna be an a$$hole, cuz I did read the blurb, right? But, Dayum! Did you see that cover? He is HOT! He's a sexy, alpha, tattooed, pierced, dirty-talkin', caveman with skills. I didn't want to like him, he's such a rude, bossy, arrogant, selfish man-whore. He deserves whatever happens to him...but maybe, just maybe there is some heart buried
Haidoulina
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yes, I admit it... I really liked this book... Katia has a dream relationship with Marcus or so she thinks.... But her marriage is based on lies only she doesn't know it yet.... She's sweet and innocent... Marcus on the other hand is a big fat asshole,he says so... Getting married of convenience and he's all business and no emotion... Until everything changes... I loved their chemistry and can't wait to see what's coming next in their story... Now that Marcus's discovered that he has feelings an ...more

• Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Roar
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Monster (Monster, #1)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Whiskey Lullaby (Love Songs, #1)
  • Dark Passion (Dark Brother, #1)
  • Blyssful Lies (The Blyss Trilogy, #2)
  • Borden (Borden, #1)
  • Sweet Destruction
  • Take (Scars of the Wraiths, #4)
  • Storm Damages (Storm Damages, #1)
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • Corrupted (The Manipulation Trilogy, #1)
  • Destructive (Deadly Love, #1)
  • Layers Deep (Layers Trilogy, #1)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

'Til Death (2 books)
  • 'Til Death: Volume Two ('Til Death, #2)
“She was everything.” 9 likes