Start by marking “White Noise” as Want to Read:
White Noise

White Noise

Watch the end of the world unfold in these twenty zombie-tastic poems by Rhonda Parrish. Experience the grime and the gore of the shambling, undead menace right alongside moments of hope and love.
Published September 2014 by Poise and Pen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about White Noise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Noise

Start your review of White Noise
Iseult Murphy
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incredible

Fantastic collection of twenty poems about zombies.
I love zombies, so I knew this would be a winner, but I didn’t guess it would pack such an emotional punch.
There are poems that are like full stories, there are poems about people that will make you cry, poems about life, and even poems that will make you laugh.
If you love horror, zombies, poetry or simply good stories, you need to read this.
Christine Rains
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dark, haunting, and horrific. Rhonda Parrish creates vivid images of a world of zombies. I don't usually read poetry, but I read this short collection in one sitting. Great creepy atmosphere.
Melissa
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
The pictures that are created are very vivid. This is a dark poetry book, but even those that don't like poetry will find themselves drawn to this collection.
Lauren
Nov 11, 2015
Rhonda
Sep 29, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shanissa
May 06, 2020
Amy
May 13, 2020
Rhonda
Apr 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lindsey
Aug 22, 2018
Like a magpie, Rhonda Parrish is constantly distracted by shiny things. She’s the editor of many anthologies and author of plenty of books, stories and poems.

She lives with her husband and three cats in Edmonton, Alberta, and she can often be found there playing Dungeons and Dragons, bingeing crime dramas or cheering on the Oilers.

Her website, updated regularly, is at http://www.rhondaparrish.com

News & Interviews