Start by marking “Chase Me (Broke and Beautiful, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chase Me (Broke and Beautiful, #1)

Chase Me (Broke and Beautiful #1)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  3,986 Ratings  ·  468 Reviews
College drop-out, Roxy Cumberland, moved to New York with dreams of becoming an actress, but her dwindling bank account is quickly putting the kibosh on that fantasy. To make some quick cash, she signs up to perform singing telegrams. Her first customer is a gorgeous, cocky Manhattan trust-funder if she ever laid eyes on one. And what could be more humiliating than singing ...more
Published March 17th 2015 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Chase Me, please sign up.
Karoline It does. Do you feel the frustration? Because i do :(

Catarina
4 Chasing Stars.

When Roxy, New York resident struggling to make it in the acting world, finds herself with no money and no acting prospects, she does what every girl in her situation does: finds her job. In her particular case, the job is doing singing telegrams. Her first job is to dress as a giant pink bunny and go to one guy’s home singing an ode to his penis, hired by one of his one-night-stands.
When Louis sees one gorgeous girls dressed as a bunny at his front door he immediately becomes i
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
DNF at 70%

I was gonna try and finish this but this was a waste of my time. My eyes hurt from all the eye rolling! I'm a huge TB fan but I'm sorry this was her worse book to date.

Hero: one kiss turned him from manwhore to wanting more
Heroine: didn't like her (at all)
Romance: insta lust
Banter: felt forced
Humour: tried too hard to be funny
Side characters: annoying (all of them)

Phew glad I got that out my system. Now moving on...
Jeanne
Nov 11, 2014 added it
Shelves: br, it-was-a-bust
DNF @24%

I don't feel bad at all,

Thanks to the br ladies for leaving me awesome spoilers! I blame Will for this.
Viri
***3.5***

Cuando iba por el 55% de este libro, estaba segura que sería un 5 estrellas. Yo ya estaba enamorada de Louis así que como que ya solo me importaba conocerlo más hahah.

Louis es genial, cómico, sexy as hell y un seductor consumado. Es de esos players totales que leemos en los libros pero que terminan siendo de las mejores parejas. ❤

Rox es amor, esta chica a pesar de todas las cosas que ha pasado es pura y vibrante luz. No hay otra forma de describirla. Es como si estuviera llena de energ
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
★★2.5 STARS★★
♥Rachel♥
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Roxy has hit rough times and is the cliché starving actress struggling to land a job. In order to make ends meet, she takes a job singing telegrams, but never thought she’d have to sing a song in honor of a man’s, ahem, manliness, in a bunny suit, no less! No, that’s not humiliating at all…

When Louis opens the door and sees a hot bunny on his doorstep, he at first thinks he’s hallucinating. He gets a song of praise for his endowments, and you’d think that make a guy happy, but not so much when i
Grecia Robles
3.5 Pudo ser más Stars

Este libro tiene chispa, son de esos que te suben el buen humor y te hacen pasar un momento agradable no es un libro para nada profundo pero cumple con su propósito entretener. Es una comedia romántica muy divertida y me sacó varias risotadas.

En cuanto a la historia no tengo nada que decir no es profunda pero pudo ser más, la mayor parte del libro me encantó pero sentí que me quedo a deber y aparte le faltó un bonito epílogo cuando las historias acaban de sopetón no me gus
Floripiquita
De rápida y fácil lectura, me he divertido leyendo este libro. La relación entre ellos y cómo se desarrolla es muy graciosa y sexy y los dos protagonistas me caen muy bien (los abdominales asequibles de Louis son un extra). Y aunque no cambiará mi vida y hay algunas incongruencias -como ella pasa de estar sin un duro y preocupadisima x ello a dejarle de importar??-, lo recomiendo para pasar un buen rato sin sufrir. Le doy un 3,5
Cora Carmack
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
People, you want this book.

Trust me.

It's sexy (as per the Tessa usual), but also freaking hilarious. The voice and characters are spot on. I loved every second.
Maayan
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
Loved it! It was funny, sweet, and totally swoon-worthy! I enjoyed it tremendously!:))
Maida
Well, I'm finished with the book, & I have to be honest with you all: I did NOT like it.

It was just one cliché after another.... Furthermore, I feel as if I'm suffering from a major case of whiplash. The reader gets jerked back & forth throughout the entire book— the heroine wants the hero, then she cuts him off, then she wants him again, then she cuts him off again. THIS REPETITIVE & TEDIOUS CYCLE CONTINUES FOR 99% OF THE BOOK. It would have been nice if the author had mixed things
Juan Vorágine
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aunque es bastante corto, es intenso y con grandes dosis de humor. Un "new adult" como los que estamos acostumbrados a leer los aficionados a esa temática, por lo que creo que os va a gustar si decidís darle una oportunidad. Además, algo muy positivo es que las escenas sexuales no son repetitivas y se hacen bastante amenas.

Reseña completa: http://voragineinterna.blogspot.com.e...
-y.a
Mar 18, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5-stars
Signs I lost interest in this book:

Skim through steamy scenes
I don’t care for HEA or whatever. *shrug*

Roxy : “I’ve had to work harder to do it on my own. I want to succeed on my own, without any help. And I’m going to.”
“I told you how important it was to do this on my own, and I thought you understood that. Me. You took that goal away from me.”

On the surface, it did sound like she was very independent. But her characterization came across as a woman of believing the worse of other peopl
Aisling Zena
Mar 24, 2015 rated it liked it
It pains me to do this to a Tessa Bailey book but 2.5 stars..
Andrea
Mar 19, 2015 added it
Shelves: d-n-f
DNF @24%
Mayu
Debo admitir que mientras leía el libro, pensaba que iba a ser de ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, un libro diez del que me iba a enamorar perdidamente y que iba a formar parte de mis favoritos. Pero poco a poco salió de éste ranking. Es un libro estupendo y que recomiendo mucho pero me faltaron muchas cosas en él. No me enamoré. No.

(...)

La suya fue una aventura ligera, divertida, picante. Un romance con una prosa muy dulce y que me hizo sonreír gigantemente. Con ellos fue un no-parar-de-reír. Una pareja dulce y llena de
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
I hate the heroine. Seriously, hate that annoying female. She ruined the book for me and thus I'm DNF-ing it. I can't continue reading about her. She is super super super whiney and non-stop complaining. And I'm tired of hearing about how hot she thinks she is and that her body is perfection. The hero is ok, but I'm starting to hate him due to the fact that he didn't throw the heroine down a flight of steps. If he did that, I'd like him a lot.

I started this sometime in 2015 and since it's now 2
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Seriously I think Tessa Bailey gets better and better with every book I read of hers.

If you in the mood for a HOT/Steamy/Alpha and so much more I recommend you read this Book Now!

So So Good! Can't wait to read Need Me

Pam
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Mas 2,5 que 3, entretenido pero sin más la verdad
Jo
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He dragged a hand through his unkempt black hair. “Am I still drunk, or are you dressed like a rabbit?”
His voice was rough from sleep. Probably not his usual voice. That had to be the reason her tummy did a backflip. “I’m dressed like a rabbit.”
“Okay.” He tilted his head. “Should I be drunk for this?”
“If anyone should be drunk for this, it’s me.”

And that is our meet cute. And what a funny scene it was. Roxy is a struggling actress, and in order to procure some extra money, she takes a job as

Marla Mei
3-3.5 stars

This book and I pretty much hit it off right from the very first page. Chase Me has the right amount of charm, humor and banter--not too mention sizzling chemistry--between the main characters that I just knew right from reading that very first page, I was in love.

Unfortunately, that love that I was starting to feel was short-lived. The female protagonist, Roxy, kept going in circles regarding her feelings toward the guy, Louis, that it was enough to make a woman go mad with dizzines
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Sizling Pages on TSU

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

This book was a complete and utter breath of fresh air. Just what I
needed to fill my heart up with all the good feelings a feel good
romance does when its right. Louis wasn't your average book boyfriend.
He had some flaws being that before he met Roxy he was mainly a one hit
and quit it type of guy. If there is such a thing as sou
Whitney
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
4 stars

Loved this story. My only complaint, it wasn't long enough. No seriously, I felt like it needed another 100 pages and it would've been golden. The ending was rushed. But all the other stuff, the beginning and middle, was pure awesomeness. Seriously, Tessa Bailey can write funny, attentive, entertaining and smut all nicely into one book. This was a great beginning to a new series.
Mandi Schreiner
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
A light-hearted new adult from Tessa Bailey. The hero is much less intense than her normal hero, yet still dirty in the bedroom. The heroine and her roommates made me laugh - great chemistry between them.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. The conflict is a little predictable and it has a pretty abrupt ending - but I'd recommend this one. I really hope the heroine's roommates get books.
Rejane
I finished it so I will rate: 0STAR. I will not waste my time why I" disappointing in this book, I'll just say this doesn't look like TB wrote it. I don't think I ever told readers to not read a book but with this one, I just can't recommend, AT ALL. If anyone wants to read a book by her, read the LINE OF DUTY series. Those will make you happy
Viri
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Otra reseña más que me desparece GR...

¿Cómo aquí que se hace o que?

GRRRRR...
Patricia Bejarano
3.5 estrellitas en verdad. Lectura que me ha sorprendido muy gratamente. Ha sido rápida de leer y muy divertida, cosa que ha hecho que me guste aún más, me resulta complicado reírme con un libro y este ha conseguido incluso sacarme alguna carcajada. A parte, la protagonista me ha gustado mucho. E incluso he podido disfrutar de la narrativa, es bastante buena. Si te gusta este género, Persígueme no puede faltar en tus lecturas.
Jaime Arkin
4.5 stars - full review to come!
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Hardass (Bad Bitch, #2)
  • Anything but Broken (Hurricane Creek, #1)
  • Held Against You
  • Scandal Takes the Stage (The Wicked Quills of London, #2)
  • Searing Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #7)
  • Stay Until We Break (Hub City, #2)
  • When the Stars Align
  • Last Will and Testament (Radleigh University, #1)
  • The Legend of Lyon Redmond (Pennyroyal Green, #11)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • Framed
  • Lovers Unmasked (Come Undone, #3.5; McCade Brothers, #1.5; Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Claiming His Fire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #5)
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)

Broke and Beautiful (3 books)
  • Need Me (Broke and Beautiful, #2)
  • Make Me (Broke and Beautiful, #3)
“It’s only been one day since I was deep inside here, but it’s been too long.” Unexpectedly, he gave her a rough squeeze through her panties. “I know ways to get it deeper.” 6 likes
“Russell had a theory that every girl owned one perfect dress that could make men do anything they wanted.” 3 likes