Start by marking “Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2)

Conquer Me

(Royals Saga #2)

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

Alexander had the world at his feet and me on my knees until secrets tore us apart.
I should stay away from him. I should run. But I'm addicted to him...to the pleasure and the pain.
He warned me about his dark side...about his past. But I have a dark side, too. Together we'll conquer our demons...if we don't destroy each
Published November 11th 2014 by Westminster Press (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Conquer Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2)
MelaDWolf
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, royal
4stars!

Welcome back Alexander and Clara!!

I liked much better this book, than first one. This story is happening few months, after last one finished.
Now, Clara has more self-confidence, and she is not that much about what people will say. It is like she said ''Fu*k you gossip. I want my life.'' Even, Alexander is better, because now he is more sure about what he wants.
Which is Clara.

I must say that Alexander action in this book left me without breath. It was so nice to read scenes like that, a
Alia Ros
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well dannggg ahahah
That was sooo damn intense! I couldnt sleep a wink not knowing whats gonna happen next! Deff an awesome book!! Loved it 💋
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy
☆ I received an RC via AToMR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

description

Conquer Me is bk2 of the Royals Saga trilogy. Here, it takes off right after bk1 left off with Clara’s departure from Alexander’s "X" service.

Months later, and still heartbroken as ever, both find themselves back in each other’s arms but in more hot water than ever.

As stipulations and external forces against them rise, so does the darkness in X become an ever more presence in his and Clara’s relationship.

How can
Vi ~ Inkvotary
Holy cow - that was very intense. Enjoyed every second of it!

This is in my eyes the best part of this saga. Very intense, very dark and with so much erotic between the lines and pages – you won´t want to miss this.

Good, the German cover (I read that edition) looks way to cute and doesn´t fit at all the content of this novel, but okay, I can live with that. In that case I rather keep my eye on the story itself than on how the edition looks like.

Clara has broken up with Alexander. His wish to live
m ✦ foesandlovers
4 "I freaking loved it" stars

Wow. That’s the most accurate way of saying how I feel right now. Wow. Just Wow. No words. This book was simply mind-blowing. I didn’t expect to love it so much, and no words can explain just how freaking overjoyed I am right now. I loved the first book in this series, really enjoyed it, and when it ended I simply had to read the next one to know what would happen. Well fuck, I didn’t expect to fall in love.

Conquer Me is the second book in the Royals Saga by Geneva
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

much better than the first one! Very sexy, suspensy, funny, cute, sad, moving, frustrating.
A tiny bit too sexy - and that's saying something, coming from me - because I LOOOOVE sex-scenes in my book - the more the better....but I kinda skimmed over them a bit here - too repetetive, too boring ... :/ BUT I still loved it.
On to the 3rd book now!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Kathrin
With this, I abandon the series. There isn't much I'm curious about - the novelty has worn off - and the flaws of book one have gotten more noticeable.

After reading book 1, it was easy to guess that there won't be much of a plot in this series. Whatever happened was predictable and towards the end of book 1, the percentage of plot and sex scenes was certainly off.
My problem is not really erotica as long as I meet interesting characters and still have a story worth my time. While I gave the seri
Simona Misevska
description

I loved the first one,i love this even more.After that clify in book 1 i was eager to put my hands on this book, so i must admit i stalked the author and when it was finally goes life on my Kindle i was excited to the bones.The writing is amazing,Alexandar is one HOT kniky alpha Prince ,it will keep you on the edgy the whole time,once you start reading you can't put it down.And plus we all love fairy tales,when Prince fall for the ordinary girl only this one is little more dirtier.

"You're
Sarine
Omg this series is FABULOUS
Shyralf
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! It was good. It had a good flow to it. Great side characters, although her mom is kind of a pain and she doesn’t know how to manage her. Her mom has her own issues but tends to butt in and try to control the heroine, it’s frustrating.

I didn’t understand why she allowed that Pepper bitch in her house at the house warming or why speak to her at all, I wouldn’t entertain her nonsense. I would’ve said “bitch get the fuck out of my house and stay the fuck away from me”. She causes
Debra Johnson
Conquer Me by Geneva Lee
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Erotica, Romance
4.75 Stars

Geneva Lee = TALENT!
You absolutely amazed me.
Both books have left me BREATHLESS!
Your characters are so real & alive.
Some editing prob's, but nothing that interfered with the story for me.

🎶Notes;
As of 3/16/19
I know longer read Laurell K. Hamilton.
Jim Butcher is no longer my #2 author though I still admit to loving his 'Dresden' series.
Geneva Lee is still one of my favorite authors, but maybe closer to a top 10 list tha
Lustful Literature
Dec 02, 2014 rated it liked it
** MEGAN'S 3 STAR REVIEW **

I was so stoked for book two in the Royal Saga series. The first one was so freaking good and the way it ended left me happy and upset all at the same time!!

Word of advice- Read Command Me first (I must say I loved the original name. For King and Country. It seemed to fit the storyline) SPOILERS known in book one will be in this review.

I liked this book. Sadly, I did not love it. And unfortunately, this has been my opinion on a few too many of my latest reads. Es
Cocktails and Books
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This was me at the beginning and end of this book. I was beside myself when CONQUER ME showed up on my Kindle. I was desperate to see what Clara was going to do about Alexander. Was she willing to be his secret or was she really going to walk away. And after getting to the last page, the clapping happened again.

Geneva Lee managed to do something that very rarely happens with me. She made me fall in love with Alexander all over again. X captured my attention on a Virgin Atlantic flight from
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4.5 Stars!!

A different spin on the contemporary romance story, the Royals adds in the fact that the hero is a member of England’s monarchy. But he’s a sexy, kinky royal, that’s for sure, and that kept me turning the pages in this incredibly well-written and sexy story.

Alexander and Clara’s saga continues right after Command Me, which I highly recommend as a hot, erotic romance. There is lots of drama to go around and lots of people conspiring to keep them apart. But Alexander knows what he wants
Natasha
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
4-4.5 conquer me stars!

photo image_zpskjkoddfv.jpg

This was a great second book to follow the first. The characters I felt had more depth and strength.

Book number two picks up where book number one finishes. We are left with Clara walking away from Alexander.

Two months later they are still apart and both are barely holding onto their sanity. The two find a way back to each other and let me just say I was so proud of Clara in this book for standing her ground. There is nothing worse than a weak female heroine and she
Anja Sara Laenen
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trish Mint
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What in the name of royalty did I just read??? I great story thats what!!!

Holy hell!! Is it possible in the last 35 percent or so of this book I felt angst, love, anger, scared happy and sad all at once???

What??? I am blown away by the series!!
Ladies, you need to read this!! It's like crack!! The Prince is one kinky fucker and I loved it !!

Loved it !!!! 5 hollas for this bad boy!!!
 ~V~
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I flew through this one! I don't know what it was but i just couldn't put it down! Prince Alexander sure is a dirty ole bloke, that's for sure!
Onto book 3!
Nazarene Static
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really concerned after reading the first book. I was wprried this one would lull lag and end in a dud but it was actually good! I will be posting on my blog https://theabominablebookgirl.wordpre... this afternoon to express my thoughts on both books. ...more
Gemma Weir
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Conquer Me is book #2 in The Royals Saga, I may or may not have stalked Geneva Lee a teeny, tiny bit after reading the first book in this series Command Me. Luckily for me Geneva likes bloggers who like her books lol and she gave me an ARC of Conquer Me in exchange for an honest review.

I loved book #1 Command Me here’s a link to my review, so for me Conquer Me had a lot to live up to.

Well Geneva I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish!!!

Book #1 ended on a sad note with Alexander and Cl
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
So we all know how hard a new relationship can be… Now add in being an instant celebrity, the paparazzi, the tabloids, and your own self-doubt. Tough huh? And now add in the fact the man you love is a Royal. A prince, to be exact.

Alexander and Clara’s story continues where we left off, and the drama keeps coming. Once one hurdle is overtaken, there are three more that pop up in their way. It seems almost impossible to see the end, and a happily ever after.

Clara’s own self-doubt and Alexander’s
Jennifer White
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's hard for me to put into words how I felt about this book. Expectations were extremely high after the rollercoaster ride Ms. Lee sent us on in Command Me. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen to Clara & Alexander after finishing the first book & crying face down into my sofa cushion! HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!! This book was amazing. I love that Clara has gained such strength since we last saw her. Strength she probably didn't know she had. And X - oh our little dirty-talker is back to ...more
Natalie M
4 stars! Book #2 had a good storyline and steamy sex scenes between Alexander and Clara. At times, I felt it was a tad repetitive but overall enjoyable. I was so pleased to see that Clara was definitely stronger in this book. She needs to be if she's going to be with X. I look forward to the final installment in February!!
Josie Litton
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I gobbled this one up. Waiting for the conclusion with bated breath!
Hayley
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this second installment !!! Fucking Pepper Spray that bitch!!!!

A few tiny inconsistencies with the story made it a 4 star read instead of a 5 but it was fantastic!
Winterkidj
1.5/ 5 ☆

(rant incoming)

My honest opinion: this book was a shitshow.

I already didn't really enjoy the first one, but I wanted to give the second book a chance.
Clara did everything I didn't want her to do, was weak, dumb and just overall not a good person.
She went back to Alexander in a second and this isn't even a spoiler, it happens on like page 12 or something.
Their relationship is abusive on both ends and the sex scene are written badly and vulgar and were the biggest turn offs ever.
I'm so
Yiota
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, steamy
I didn't like this one as much as the first. The epilogue turned me off, just trying to add more drama to it. I thought Daniels part was bizarre, and really I think Alexander provides enough drama for both of them. It hit too close to Fifty Shades in this, and didn't seem original at all. And it all seems to happen so quickly. I can't say I love you for weeks but now I can commit to you for life? Come on. I'll read the 3rd, but won't continue with the supporting characters' books.
Teija
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook
Meh. The first book was addicting but this was not. Same stuff was repeated over and over again. Nothing really happens in this. Except in that one part that was somehow MISSING from my kindle edition???

I'm off to read something else.
Jodie
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying these books only reason for 4 stars is there’s so much sex never thought I would say that but there’s loads of it that I find myself skipping the sex scenes but apart from that I love the storyline and characters.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Kiss Me Twice
  • Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1)
  • Finding Back to Us (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • The Bargain (Vargas Cartel, #1)
  • Confessed (Vargas Cartel, #3)
  • Unveiled (Vargas Cartel, #2)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • Satin and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 2)
  • Legacy (Steel Brothers Saga #14)
  • Committed (Betrothed #4)
  • Silk and Thorne
  • Command (Changing Roles, #1)
  • Lover (Betrothed #3)
  • Savage Love (Savage Trilogy, #3)
  • Trust Again (Again, #2)
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
Geneva Lee is the New York Times, USA Today, and internally bestselling author of over a dozen novels. Her bestselling Royals Saga has sold over one million copies worldwide. She is the co-owner of Away With Words, a destination bookstore in Poulsbo, Washington. When she isn’t traveling, she can usually be found writing, reading, or buying another pair of shoes.

Royals Saga (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)
  • Crown Me (Royals Saga, #3)
  • Crave Me (Royals Saga, #4)
  • Covet Me (Royals Saga #5)
  • Capture Me (Royals Saga #6)
  • Complete Me (Royals Saga #7)
  • Cross Me (Royal World 1)
  • Claim Me (Royal World #2)
  • Consume Me (Royal World #3)
  • Breathe Me: Smith and Belle (Royals Saga Book 11)