Start by marking “One Mile Deep (Long Time Dying, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Mile Deep (Long Time Dying, #2)

One Mile Deep

(Long Time Dying #2)

***Don't miss out- download book 1 Out With A Bang before the promo ends!"***

Thrills, action, suspense, and dangerous sexual chemistry lead to an stunningly explosive climax in One Mile Deep - book 2 of the Long Time Dying series

Private Detectives, business partners and lovers, Eva Roberts and Dan Bradley are back in action, just as their heated love affair is hitting
Published August 24th 2014 by Great Leap

To ask other readers questions about One Mile Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Mile Deep

Anita Hargreaves
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A cracking read

His books are intelligent reading. I like the characters gritty, polished, Private Eyes. This book focuses on human trafficking, I recommend this author. Can't wait to read more.
Kenneth J Boyle
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
To many heads on the Hydra

Carter had a good premise but it got bogged down into much confusion. Somehow the characters never caught up with the plot, or visa versa. Some entertainment but very erratic. All I can say is I read it.
Ken B
Pauline
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Didn’t enjoy this one as much seemed a bit disjointed. Still not a bad read though.
David
Sep 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Not too bad but the relationship of Eva and Dan seems to become the main topic in places and in my opinion is overdone and not entirely realistic.
Katarina Nolte
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One Mile Deep – Long Time Dying is a part of a fast paced, suspenseful, crime mystery series. The author doesn't waste time being overly descriptive and writes in a style typical of mass market detective stories. To the point, clear, matter of fact with just a touch of descriptiveness.
It is instantly clear what the story is about, what the characters are like, who they are and what is happening at each stage of the story which begins ... Movie Review – Trade of Innocents (2012) | Katarina Nolte
h
Denise
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
'One Mile Deep' pulled me in from the start. I was already hooked on this series from book one, 'Out With a Bang'. The storyline is full of thrills, action, suspense, drama and deceit. The way it played out had me wondering what was going to unfold next. The characters were great. Dan and Eva are a great private investigator duo. They seem to compliment each other, yet they also hold back as each one goes through different personal battles. I look forward to the next book in the 'Long Time Dying ...more
J. Ewbank
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, to start the book the two main characters are separated, their business is now down to one person and she is doing fairly well. Then, word comes to her through an old friend of his that he is on vsery bad times etc. and things begin finally to happen. A good finish to this series so far.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the Isms" "Wesleey's Wars" "To Whom It May Concern" and "Tell Me About the United Methodist Church"
Alan
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second in the series. The story line is one I like and on the wholee written in a style I enjoy. However there are a number of errors which good editing and proof reading would sort out. These make for a feeling of amateur publishing which is a pity. One more thing and this may be just me but I often got the feeling that material was being repeated and again a little editing would sort this out. However this didn't spoil the read but it might have got 5 stars.
Sue Harris
Nov 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up
Couldn't get into this at all so I gave up.
Mark Loughe
A really good book about drug smuggling and sex trafficing a supposed refugee turns into a villlenese five stars from me
Nancy Fontaine
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Didn't like it.Found that I was skipping pages from bordom.
Carrie Garza
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
The story is good
Key word here is editing.
Andrew Kirkhouse
Nov 18, 2016 rated it liked it
A lot better than the First book, still not totaly convinced , but will try the next book in the series
Pam
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, the lead character's are so real, though i certainly wouldn't like to meet a woman as bitchy as Eva, as a pair Eva and Dan are brilliant, and the book is exciting.
Linda Look
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
second book in the series about Eva &Dan. The PIs investigate a sex slave ring. high level corruption and plenty of action.
Cheryl Inman
Nov 24, 2017
fiona galloway
May 19, 2019

• His Property - Season One
  • Robbed of Love (Hostage Heart, #1)
  • Unspoken (Unspoken, #1)
  • Tied to the Boss (Tied, #1)
  • The Man Who Holds The Whip
  • Playing with Power  (Book 1)
  • The Fall of Sky: Part One
  • The Bonus
  • Taming The Rocker (Bad Boy Rocker Book 1)
  • Do Anything (Wandering Hearts #1)
  • The Games We Play Vol. 1 (Riley Grayson)
  • Passion-1
  • Leah's Seduction: 1
  • The Setup  (The Dark Billionaire, #1)
  • Falling For Him 1
  • One Hit Wonder (Rock Stars in Love, #2)
  • The XOXO New Adult Collection
  • Licked (Devoured, #1)
Hello folks,
My name is Solomon Carter, and I am the author of the Roberts and Bradley PI crime thriller series, The Last Line international thriller series, the DI Hogarth Darkest series and more. I write mysteries, crime and thriller novels and more besides.

I was born in Southend, Essex and lived there for most of my life apart from eventful student days in South London. But my life in Southend w

Long Time Dying (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Out With A Bang (Long Time Dying, #1)
  • Long Time Dying (Long Time Dying, #3)
  • Never Back Down (Long Time Dying, #4)
  • Crossing The Line (Long Time Dying, #5)
  • Divide and Rule (Long Time Dying, #6)
  • Better The Devil (Long Time Dying, #7)
  • On Borrowed Time (Long Time Dying, #8)
  • The Dirty Game (Long Time Dying, #9)
  • Only Live Once  (Long Time Dying, #10)
  • Behind The Mask (Long Time Dying, #11)