Start by marking “Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2)” as Want to Read:
Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2)

Checked Into Love

(Bachelorette Party #2)

Cecily Thompson swore off men a year ago.

There’s only been one man who’s tempted her to end the drought… hockey hottie Jason Campbell. He had her rethinking her stance on dating, but a misunderstanding quickly sent her running in the opposite direction.

Jason hasn’t been able to get Cecily off his mind.

Not a single night has gone by without dreams of the fiery redhead he
196 pages
Published April 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Checked Into Love, please sign up.

Start your review of Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2)
♡Tonya♡
**Free right now on Amazon (8/2/18)**

IT'S LIVE!

I had forgotten how much I liked this cast of characters! It was great to revisit them!

Jason and CeCe's relationship started off rocky when a misunderstanding caused CeCe to leave. I was happy that it was remedied fast and wasn't drawn out.

Jason was a great hero. Devoted and faithful. Totally swoon worthy. He never wavered.

CeCe was a likable heroine. She was focused on her career, but never stopped thinking about Jason.

This was free of cheating
Gi's Spot Reviews
Yay!!! Two Bachelorette Party books in almost one month! Talk about happy times!!!

Rochelle Paige gave us her amazing usual, because Checked into light is all light, low angst, insta-love/lust, sweet and ultra sexy to the very last word.

Jason and Cee Cee, are one of my favorite of Rochelle’s main characters, both strong and loving, funny and thoughtful, that are deeply captivated from their very first glance and lost for ever to the other, even if it took them a while to find each other again, l
Carmen Rae
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb for Sucked Into Love I just had to one click it immediately. It sounded so fun and angst free I knew it was going to be a cute little read and I was dead on so when the chance came to grab an ARC for Checked Into Love I jumped all over it. And I am so glad because this has been such a fun series.

I probably should admit I can’t really remember the first book. It was 6 months and 100 odd books ago but I do remember that I loved it and I vaguely remembered the characters as I
Talltree
May 06, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Susan (susayq ~)
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great swoony read! Jason was adorable and CeeCee had just the right amount of spunk and sass. I LOVED their first date. I was a little lost with the cast of characters at the beginning since I haven't read the previous book in the series nor the Blythe College series, but once I caught up I'm convinced I need to go read those soon :)

*thanks to Enticing Journey Books for sharing a copy of this with me*
Mayas
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book showcases why I fell in love with Rochelle as a romance author. Classic love, fun, romance, and more romance. Shoot there was even a little bromance in here to. Jason for the swoon worthy win. Dang, Cecily, I am jealous of your young man but happy as heck for you all at the same time.

Without giving anything away just know that Rochelle killed it Blythe College originality style. Dang I miss this type of romance from the industry.
Jenny
Jan 22, 2018 added it
Shelves: book-to-avoid
Note to self: heroine older than the hero. Not my thing.
Elizabeth Neal
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason, a hockey player, has recently graduated college and gotten a second chance to play professionally through his best friend, Luka. He's visiting a local bar in his new town when he sees her, and then he can't stop admiring the beautiful redhead.

Cecily (Cee-Cee), an employee of Pied Piper PR, is meeting with the bar's owner, a client of her employers. Though she's on a self-imposed man hiatus after a recent disastrous break up, her eyes are continually finding him.

Jason and Cecily strike up
Coco.V
Jul 31, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (7/31/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Cecily Thompson swore off men a year ago.

Jason hasn’t been able to get Cecily off his mind.

Not a single night has gone by without dreams of the fiery redhead he met in a bar months ago. When he finally sees her again at a friend’s bachelorette
M.K.
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rochelle Paige definitely delivers yet again! Jason and CeeCee meet one night and it changes the course of their lives. Even though a misunderstanding details them, they meet again and Jason will not let her go this time. A must read!
Djg
Instant attraction when they meet but a misunderstanding has her ditching him before anything can happen. 9 months later the meet again and after clearing the air embark on a tentative relationship.
The h was perfect, took me a little to warm up to the h but she was ok and didn't have any tstl moments. Sweet story with no cheating and only mild angst.
Looking forward to Alec's story, I hope he gets a really worthy h.
Stories in Review
Another perfect read for this author. I love that the H is all about the h. Safe and definitely worth a read.
April Symes
Jason and CeCe's relationship started off a bit troubled due to a misunderstanding yet things rebounded when they met again and Jason wasn’t about to let CeCe leave on him again.
Jason is wealthy, hockey players who is all sexy alpha male and also throw in possessive cave man. Don’t get me wrong, he has a very sweet heart but he is all alpha when it comes to CeCe. He sees her as something to protect and he goes all total overprotective when it comes to her. Lets take CeCe then, she is the sassy,
Renee Entress
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, misunderstandings, naughty fun, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #1)

This is Cecily and Jason’s story. Cecily has sworn off men after her ex cheated. When Cecily and Jason meet one night in a bar there is an instant connection but a misunderstanding has her walking out without a word. Now months later they meet again at their friend’s bachelorette party.
Melissa
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Really enjoyed this story. This is the story of Jason and Cecily. This is definitely an Insta lust story. Both Jason and Cecily are smitten with each other the moment they meet but a misunderstanding separates them for nine months. Once they meet up again and the air is cleared their feelings for one another skyrocket. This was a sweet and sexy story with good all-around characters. I am ready to read Alec's story!
Sharon Dunn
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Romance

Rochelle Paige brings you romance like no other. She gives you fire, excitement and love all wrapped into an amazing romance story. No angst, just wonderful chemistry that will have you smiling the whole time. This whole group of friends are awesome and you can almost see yourself a part of the gang. I can't wait to see who falls next!
C

With epilogue
Diane Lynch
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hockey-romance, ebook
Rochelle Paige tally’s a win with CHECKED INTO LOVE. Professional hockey player, Jason Campbell, hasn’t been able to stop thinking about a woman he met just once, Cecily Thompson, since he met her, and she snuck off without saying good-bye. He runs into her nine months later at a friend’s bachelorette party, and is determined not to let her get away once more. CHECKED INTO LOVE takes place in Chicago. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Cecily is a fun heroine. She
Katie Busch
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Jason and Cee-Cee story. Love that hockey is incorporated with romance. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Ea_reader
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-finished
2 or 2.5 stars. free on amazon; new to me author. this was a totally fine book. I just have so many books on my tbr that look tempting and this just didn't completely hold my interest. I did some skimming after about 25%. Jason and Cecily were fine; story was insta-lust, then a long period of time where they were pining for each other (off-page, though), then it was kind of bam-relationship. their text message banter was funny; the rest was more or less forgettable.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.75-4 stars. This was a really good book! This is Cee Cee/Cecelia and Jason's book. Cee Cee meets Jason in a bar and feels an instant connection to him. They spend the evening talking and flirting, getting to know each other, but a mis-understanding leads to Cee Cee leaving the bar without saying goodbye or getting Jason's number. 9 months go by, with both of them thinking about each other (view spoiler), wondering what they could have had with each othe ...more
Colleen Giminiani
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
James is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy. I absolutely adored his character. He had a presence that would make any female dizzy with lust - a total catch! The author vamped his character in the best ways possible - adding heat and romance that made my heart smile with delight as I kept reading on. Luckily, this was a quick read because once I started, I knew I would not want to put it down until it was finished. I don't know whether I consumed the book or the book consumed me. I was lo ...more
Theresa Alberts
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Checked Into Love by Rochelle Paige is the second book in the Bachelorette Series but can absolutely be read as a standalone. I love a good sports romance and this book definitely delivered.

Jason and Cee-Cee meet by chance and due to a misunderstanding their initial attraction doesn't go much further until they run into each other again 9 months later.

Cee-Cee has hang ups about dating a professional athlete because she was burned in the past. The fact that Jason is young doesn't help his case.
Tracie Simister
Published on: Apr 3, 2017

I voluntarily reviewed a Free Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Character’s Descriptions:
Cecily Thompson is done with men
Jason Campbell can’t get Cecily off is mind
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
What I liked/Didn’t Like: Very well Witt
Tracy
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Lara
3+ but not quite rounded to 4.

Very sweet, steamy story. Insta-lust between H and h, but also a lot of cute banter as they work their way around to a more solid relationship.

I guess the reason it wasn't more stars for me is that it was so quick and left me kinda empty - like junk food? Left me unsatisfied somehow. It felt more like a side novella in another series, just a quick update on some popular side characters. There were so many reappearing characters obviously from other books that it did
Mandy
Such a smooth, easy, fast read. Filled with romance, no cheating, steamy sessions, very slight humor and sugary sweetness. But don't let that fool you, there are also hot, steamy scenes that will make your toes curl.

Jason is a hockey player and so darn sweet. Yep, I know that a man wouldn't like to hear that but it is the truth. He meets Cee-Cee on night at a bar and although she has sworn off all men after being hurt and cheated on, they end up talking for hours. After a misunderstanding, they
Cindy Caron
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am totally loving this series. The author has given us a story that you can dig into, with characters that are quirky and easy to love. It's always amazing when a story can drag you along and have you feeling like you are a part of it, one of the characters, in a town that makes you feel like home, and Ms. Paige has certainly succeeded at doing just that with this book. Jason and Cecily's story was full of ups and downs, with lots of action and excitement throughout. Never a dull moment, you w ...more
Ursula
Both the MCs are foul-mouthed.
Do you go up to a stranger and when the first line they give you is : “I saw you eye-fucking me the whole time”, you respond, not with, “Excuse me?” but “I was not eye-fucking you”??
And do you, as a 25 year old woman now hanging with a 22 year-old lad, warn off the puck bunnies (God how I loathe that term, which implies no culpability on the part of the men at all) with: “you like dick that comes with a hockey stick.” About as charming as saying to those girls: “Be
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Melting Ice (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey #3)
  • First Love
  • Only Love
  • The Beauty and The Beast (Heroes Ever After #1)
  • Just One Regret (Just One Song #3)
  • Their Love
  • Protecting The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #7)
  • Unexpected Love
  • Heartbreaker (Rascals, #3)
  • Some Like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Always His Cowgirl (Always, #2)
  • A Kiss in the Shadows (Lost Coast Harbor, #2)
  • Wrangle Me
  • Heartthrob (American Royalty #1)
  • Playing It Safe (York Bombers, #5)
  • Baby Blues: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • Colton  (Wild Men, #2)
  • Grit and Grind (Dirty South, #1)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Bachelorette Party (4 books)
  • Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #1)
  • Married Into Love (Bachelorette Party #3)
  • Chased Into Love (Bachelorette Party #4)

News & Interviews