Start by marking “Masquerade” as Want to Read:
Masquerade

Masquerade

Love is deceptive...

Fiery Billie Black thought she knew all she needed to know about her own sexuality, but that was before one night of animalistic passion with the ultra gorgeous and mysterious Jaron Rose. Tall, blond, charming and wealthy, he is the epitome of an Alpha male.

The morning after he promises he will call, but he doesn't.

Just as Billie finally frees hers
Paperback, 1st Edition, 320 pages
Published October 9th 2014 by Georgia Le Carre (first published September 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Masquerade, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LeCarreMasqueradeTitlebySueBee_zps07000e8f.jpg
 photo MasqstoryxBbysb_zpsee7f3d17.gif
★★★★ ! Masquerade (stand-alone). Billie Black’s world is rocked by the mysterious Jaron Rose. But who is he?

“That’s the first time…” he mutters.
I raise a disbelieving eyebrow.
“I’ve been slapped by a woman while I’m still inside her.”

In Masquerade (stand-alone) we follow Billie Black, Bill. For those of you who have read the Billionaire Banker series you know her as Lana’s lesbian friend. Yes lesbian! Well at least she thought so. Since Lana met her Blake, Billie’s life has improved.
✦❋Arianna✦❋
description

"What’s found and lost will be found again..."

description

Billie Black is a 22 years old independent, sassy, lesbian woman. Drinking and partying is what she loves. She is lesbian or she thinks she is until she meets Jaron Rose. They spend a passionate night together, she gives him her number, Jaron promising she will call her soon, but he never did. Six months pass and Billie meets again the enigmatic Jaron.

Billie never expected Jaron to show up on her door step, the next day, especially since she kno
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 I love it, I love it, I love it STARS

”Who the hell are you?” I mouth.
His eyes. His eyes. They are impossible to read. “No one. It’s all a game, Billie. Just a game. I’m no one. I just want you. Be mine tonight.”

My very first book by Georgia Le Carre and it kicked some major ass. Just how I like it. Masquerade was such a gloriously fun read and I've been grinning from ear to ear ever since I started. The story follows Billie and Jaron, two very different people, who find themselves on a pas
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 'You're Mine' Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 6ed048be-ef52-4eef-8c79-81f63a482011.jpg

photo 46cea547-8980-414e-aabe-993ff505cc57.jpg

Billie Black is an independent, unconventional, free spirited woman who likes to be in control. She grew up poor in England & now works in fashion. She likes to drink, party, & is comfortable in her sexuality. Most of her life she has considered herself a lesbian, until one evening when she has a one night stand with a gorgeous, mysterious stranger. This man's name is Jaron Rose. He is the complete opposite of what usually turns her on, but
Irida
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 HOT FILTHY STARS

Masquerade has it all, great writing, a pants dropping hero, a sassy heroine, a lot of raw filthy sex, filthy talking and a very unconventional love story with a lot of secrets and suspense!!

Billie Black: 21/22 years old, British, lesbian, blue eyes, teal hair,has a tattoo of little blue spiders taking her shoulder and neck. She's very bad ass, sassy and with a great sense of humor. She loves to design clothes for children and eats jars of jam like they are candies. She's
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
DNF

'I watch while he sheathes it and obligingly open my legs wider when he plunges the raincoated thing straight into me. That scream, it came from my mouth! His large strong hands are underneath my bum tilting me upwards. Whoa... call the police - this is an attack! He fucks me like a wild man. A furious wild man.'

I've not been in a good mood lately, and my reading has suffered for it. I've found things waaay more annoying than usual and am probably not giving books enough of a chance.

But...
E
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

Georgia Le Carre just blew my freaking head off.

Like over the top,

take me for a ride..right to the edge of my boundaries going to push me off a cliff and yanked me back blew my mother freaking head off.

I am so in love with this lady. She doesn’t have a clue how bad I’m crushing right now.

When my girl Cariad told me about The Billionaire Banker S

Snow

ohohoho...and my oh my...

first of all I need to point out that the way Ms. Georgia Le Carre writes is just like a song to my ears, it suits me, I read her words fast I devour them and they make me feel good...

the story of Lana's friend Billie Black (Billionaire banker series) has her own book and she rocks in it...

she's a free spirited person who always does what she wants and is never regretfull...her sexual orientation is fixed maybe because of her need to control and hold the reins, so she ch
~ Cariad ~
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loooooved it!

PHENOMENAL JUST WENT STRATOSPHERIC!!

MY FULL HAPPY REVIEW

Mirjam
Mar 24, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica

‘A hairy girl is hard to come by these days,’ he murmurs.

Billie, a teal haired girl with blue spider tattoos on her neck & shoulder, is a lesbian who hooks up with Jaron in a club one night. Billie perceived her attraction to him to be substance induced: Jaron Rose, aside from being a man, is not her type. He’s so alpha, demanding, and in control. And Billie is not the one to submit…At the start of the book, Jaron has shown up at Billie’s door although he never called her again after the one
Michelle
Oct 05, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Billie Black experienced on night with Jaron Rose, one night that she can’t escape. But after he never called, she continued on with her life until he came back and with a promise that he’d have her again and again. But Jaron holds an air of mystery about him. A wealth that surrounds him without too many clues explain it and more secrets than one man should hold. But that doesn’t stop Billie from wanting him.

With each day they carry on their affair, Billie falls harder. But just as s
Simona Misevska
5 stars
description
Amazing and amazing book,i knew it i will love it, it's from my favorite author,plus is Billie story and we see more MY BLAKE and Lana.I finished in one day,Ceorgia writing is amazing,she can hook you with the story and characters you just can t put down until the very last page.I loved the story and i m so happy Billie finally find her HEA.

The story

Billie is Lana best friend,she think she is lesbian until one night with the mysterious Jaron Rose,they have wild night and the next mornin
C.J. Fallowfield
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the sixth book I have read by Georgia Le Carre and while I rated all of the previous books highly, this one is my favourite to date. Georgia has a way with words, painting a beautiful picture and often her writing reminds me of classical writing, or poetry, but with that contemporary edge. In this book she just added to that with her hottest erotic content to date, with frequent and detailed sex scenes.

This is written as a standalone and doesn’t end on a cliff-hanger, however if you have
Krystel Theodore-Branker
This book was so so good. It was recommended by a fellow "goodreader" and I'm so glad. When, I went to purchase it at the time it was not available. Since I never read anything from this author I decided to buy her " Billionaire Banker Series" and instantly became a fan. I loved Billie in those books and was so happy that this book was dedicated to her. I highly recommend you read those books...you will not be disappointed at all. Firstly, let me say this author can write, her vision is clear an ...more
Book-Bosomed  blog
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Masquerade is a stand-alone or a spin-off of the Billionaire Banker series. If you haven’t read (and I hadn't), it’s not necessary to enjoy this one, but here’s a few details that might be helpful.

Billie Black’s character originates in the Billionaire Banker series about Billie’s friend, Lana. Initially (the first chapter or two) I felt like I walked into the middle of Billie and Jaron’s story so I didn’t quite connect with them in their opening scenes. But then Billie gives the backstory on how
Elizabeth
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
WOW. Wow, oh wow, great good heavens! Where on earth am I going to find the words to give this book the review it deserves?

I bought and reviewed the first three books in the Billionaire Banker series. Subsequently the author sent me ARC copies to provide honest reviews of books four and five and has done so again with Masquerade.

Back to the Wows! This book is SO wrong. There is a lot of sex…scrub that…SEX. Filthy, sweaty, inappropriate, rough, ready and rude SEX. Some of it is very graphic – mir
Deborah
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it

Billie was one of the highlights from the 'Owned' series, she's outspoken and makes no excuses for who she is, spider tattoos up her neck and her shocking teal hair, she's a lifelong lesbian, well I say lifelong she's not much past twenty but this changes one night when she meets a huge muscled hunk of a man called Jaron, Jaron literally sweeps her off her feet and leaves her feeling like she's never felt before. When he goes he leaves with her number and a promise to ring her in a month, a mont
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alpha, owned
For me the beginning was a bit weird, but it got all explained real quickly.
So that wasn't a problem.
It was a fun and steamy read, which I enjoyed.
Billie and Jaron are easy to like, even with all the secrets Jaron has.

It all works out pretty well.
But I didn't see it coming, I kept on guessing what it would be but nope I couldn't
Hana ♡
Wasn't a big fan. I liked Billie's character in the billionaire banker series, but wasn't crazy about her in this one. She was just too okay with the fact that she was sleeping with someone who had a girlfriend (supposedly). It bothered her but not enough to stop seeing him. And the ending was just so abrupt.. And she forgave too damn quickly for my liking.
Julz
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars not sure what I felt about it. It lacked something for me.
Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff)
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every Adult Romance Lover..
Recommended to Nikita by: Georgia Le Carre

Masquerade is the first book by Georgia Le Carre that I have read and wow what a book it is!
The cover is intriguing and the blurb grabs your attention.

I haven't read many Adult romances and when I heard about this book I was a bit apprehensive wondering if I would like it but instead I was so hooked in the story that I just could not keep it down. :)

Although it says that it is the standalone sequel to the Billionaire Banker series, I came to know about th
Writer
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Indubitably...SENSATIONAL!!!
Are there really good enough words to best describe Ms.Georgia Le Carre's genius?!!! I thought there were when I reviewed OWNED, the electrifying BILLIONAIRE BANKER series. Words that come to mind then: were feelings of trepidation over an unforseen unknown; an overwhelming rush of thrills; love and passion, lust and obsession--this is how I'm feeling now but much, much more. I even doubt I can justify this just by mere words how incredibly sensational this book reall
Anna
Oct 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Billie Black is a woman who thought she knew what she wanted. One passionate night with a stranger has her reconsidering her sexuality and realizing that not only can she be attracted to a man, but she can also enjoy giving up the control she has always sought. He didn't call her afterwards, but a month later he shows up and makes it clear that he isn't going away this time. He is keeping some pretty huge secrets, but as they spend more time together both realize they are probably going to want ...more
Anne Darling
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Whoa!
This book is hot. I mean scorching hot, unlike the previous which were a little steamy, Ms Le Carre has really turned up the heat in this one and it's absolutely sexy.
I loved our heroine Billie throughout the Billionaire Banker series and in Masquerade she is wonderfully developed,sassy and humourous,strong and smart and when paired with the dominant, stunning, mysterious Jaron Rose it really clicks, not only with the sex and there is lots, but their chemistry worked really well for me.
Raj
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 stars :(

A one night affair, heroine gave the hero her number, hero didn't call her. Well, that made me read the novel! I love those kind of story so I didn't think twice and I started reading it.

I didn't like the heroine at all, she's a lesbian and she's supposed to be mad at him, well, she was, but everytime he does his thing, she melts and became putty in his hands. Where the hell is your backbone young lady!

I hate those kind of characters, they just melt into a poodle, they're worst than th
Sandra
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Georgia has certainly surpassed herself with this one, she never ceases to please, the sex scenes are very explicate and so well written. Jaron and his dirty mouth and Billie with her lust for sex will have you begging for more. This has got to be another hit for Georgia, it certainly was for me.
Riz
Jan 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
Gladys
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Was so happy to see Billie get her HEA. Billie and Jaron are one hot and steamy couple. A fun and entertaining read with connection to The Billionaire Banker Series. Not for the faint of heart. The sex is raw and intense and probably too much for some readers. A great read and a lot of fun.
Ilana
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Title: Masquerade
Author: Georgia Le Carre
Publisher/Year: Georgia LeCarre 10/7/14
Length: 226

Overview

Love is deceptive...

The morning after he promises he will call, but he doesn't.

Just as Billie finally frees herself from the memories of that
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
***Obsessed by Books arc copy given in exchange for an honest review***

"Real life, the one lead by most people, is excruciatingly dull. Too dull for me. I'd rather be a persistent sinner. And I am that."

Jaron is hot, dirty and built for sex. Tall, blonde with moss green eyes he is every woman's wet dream. An enigmatic, mysterious beast in the bedroom there is so more than to him than the mask he so easily dons in public. What more is there to the one dimensional embodiment of animalistic sexual

• Gents 4 Ladies
  • Claimed by the Marquis (Regency Unlaced, #2)
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
  • Fire and Ice: An Extended Epilogue (Guardians, #1.6)
  • The Arrangement
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Loving The Enemy
  • G.I. BABY
  • Exorcising Sean's Ghost
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger (The Westmorelands #1, 17)
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • Naughty in Norway
  • Under Her Skin
  • AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 4)
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly new