Start by marking “Todas las hadas del reino” as Want to Read:
Todas las hadas del reino

Todas las hadas del reino

Camelia es un hada madrina que lleva trescientos años ayudando con gran eficacia a jóvenes doncellas y aspirantes a héroe para que alcancen sus propios finales felices. Su magia y su ingenio nunca le han fallado, pero todo empieza a complicarse cuando le encomiendan a Simón, un mozo de cuadra que necesita su ayuda desesperadamente. Camelia ha solucionado casos más difícile ...more
Published March 12th 2015 by Montena (first published March 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Todas las hadas del reino, please sign up.
Calensûl Tal vez llego un poco tarde. Aunque parezca infantil, no lo es en absoluto. No hay violencia explícita ni otros temas "adultos", pero es muy profunda…moreTal vez llego un poco tarde. Aunque parezca infantil, no lo es en absoluto. No hay violencia explícita ni otros temas "adultos", pero es muy profunda y amarga, a la vez que tiene un lenguaje adecuado para todas las edades. Lo recomiendo para todo el que sepa leer bien.(less)

Cristina Tempest
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Muérome de amor :_)

Gabriela
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
More like 3.5. I have so many mixed feelings.
*review to come*
Dolo
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: estantería
PRECIOSO <3
Clara
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Español:

Deja que te cuente un cuento.
Este libro tan especial no lo protagoniza un héroe ni una princesa. Lo protagoniza un hada madrina llamada Camelia...y a ella se le ha asignado cuidar del porquerizo Simón. Pero este cuento es misterioso y lleno de sorpresas. No te fíes de nada hasta llegar a la última página.
El mejor libro de Laura Gallego que he leído hasta la fecha. Una prosa perfecta y una combinación perfecta con los cuentos clásicos de siempre...con un pequeño giro.
Los hermanos Grimm e
Vari'germanotta
SDYHFÑAKHFJKSAD MUCHAS GRACIAS VALERIA POR REGALÁRMELO<333 FUE UN LIBRO MUY BONITO DE LEER
Melissa Wingard
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
¡Que tristeza! I read this in Spanish, so it took me a while to finish. I hate the ending, because it broke my heart. The sadness of this story will stick with me for a while. However, that only adds to the story. It is amending that almost had to be written. This story has love, friendship, betrayals, lies, fairy godmothers, witches, and characters who have to deal with the consequences of the choices they have made and choices that friends and loved ones have made. Plus, it takes various compo ...more
Lena
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I did not expect this book to like me, I remember that I took it from the bookshelf because I was bored but in the end I got hooked. I loved the characters and the evolution of Camelia, the protagonist in incredible while sad. Another of the things I liked about the book are the references it has to the classic tales of our childhoods. Highly recommended this book
Kelly
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A MATERPIECE, LAURA GALLEGO ITS A WONDERFUL WRITER OH MY GOSSSSH ...more
Eeeeeeee
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book ever
Andrea Citlali CH
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is really amazing, I couldnt stop since the beginning because the world was really magical and I love the type of writing Laura Gallego uses. ...more
Andrea
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
As always Laura Gallego surprise me. At the first moment, I was thinked that it was a book for kids but suddenly, everything changed. The end is perfect as the book. Good job Laura!!
Ahy
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I shiped that fox with Kamelia from the start!
Fiorella
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
That ending. I wanted another thing. If it had ended with what I wanted, It would have been a 4.5/5.
I almost cried. Almost. But OMG it was awesome.
Ale-alejandra
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was such a quick easy read. there is always something happening and the end was very unexpected.
Kath
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it!!!!
Angie Jiménez
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story you will want to read over and over again. Just lovely
Yumi Kirtash
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Honestly I love this author, she is (if not my favourite) one of my top favourite authors of fantasy books. And her book came just at the moment I needed it. It was magical in a princess like way, but with the touch of originality that Laura always puts in her books.

The story is about a fairy called Camelia, her job is to be a fairy godmother to several young humans and she does this with all her might and care, sometimes maybe getting doing too much which results in her being exhausted.
One inte
Emma
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, I only started reading this book because I was looking for something to read in Spanish, and I'd downloaded it a few months previously because I was looking for material for my dissertation, even though I didn't end up using it. Honestly, I found the first half of the book fairly cliché, despite the playful way the author wove various fairy tales and archetypes together. BUT THEN!!! A plot twist that I'd seen coming a mile off happened, and with it came a second plot twist that BLINDSI ...more
Anid Harker
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Let's see. Fairytales within a fairytale world, without anything being a retelling of anything. Smart classic fairytale references in varying degrees of subtlety. Several plotlines to account for. Deliciously added touches of humor. Grey-complicated-moral-area characters, (view spoiler). Just about the perfect ending.
Maybe it could've done with a teensy bit of darker darkness in some bits, but it's a very minor fault.
And to make it all better, Ren <3
Dasha Slepenkina
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love fantasy but have never been one for fairy stories... Still, this one was fascinating and surprised me quite a bit. The ending was absolutely perfect. This was the first book that left me feeling satisfied in a long time.
Yanira Marie  Vélez
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe all the feelings this book gave me. It's an amazing & magical book. Full of stories, of love, adventures... I can't believe it's already over. I loooooooooove this book. Without a doubt, it's going to be in my heart & soul forever. 5/5 stars. Gracias Laura Gallego.
PipChini
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Its been a really long time since last time I was this much into a book. Bad luck, maybe. A very nice and enjoable reading. Im not thebiggest fan of the ending, but still satisfying. Just one thing I want to say: producers of Maleficient, THIS is how you do it.
Lucía
Shelves: ebooks
Booooring!
AlmitaHerondale
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Is a very emotional book, with a lot of stories that make a complete one love story. I didn't expect that end it hurts but was the best for all characters I really love this book
Kena Huber
Daniela Mori Bertetti
WOW WOW WOW !
Daniela Rodríguez
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
PRIMER LIBRO QUE LEÍ DE ESTA ESCRITORA Y ME PARECIÓ FANTÁSTICO ESPERO LEER PRONTO OTRA OBRA DE ELLA!!!!
Verónica
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
INCREÍBLE.
NUEVO.
TRADICIONAL.
ABSORBENTE.
INTELECTUAL.
DIVERTIDO.
CON UN TOQUE SERIO Y ADULTO.
COMPLETAMENTE IMPRESCINDIBLE
Amor y letras : Todas las hadas del Reino 50 23 Oct 16, 2016 04:28PM

• La maldición de las musas (Cuentos de Bereth, #2)
  • Ojos azules en Kabul
  • Los días que nos separan
  • Los hijos de las tinieblas (El ciclo de la luna roja, #2)
  • El herbario de las hadas
  • Sueños de piedra (Marabilia, #1)
  • La guardiana perdida (Mystical, #2)
  • Arena roja (Arena roja, #1)
  • La corte de los espejos (La corte de los espejos, #1)
  • Al final de la calle 118
  • Tu nombre después de la lluvia (Ciclo de Dreaming Spires, #1)
  • Ex libris
  • Laila Winter y las Arenas de Solarïe (Laila Winter, #1)
  • Unwritten
  • Croquetas y wasaps
  • The Silver Dolphin (Mermaid Curse, #1)
  • La chica del león negro
Laura Gallego García is a Spanish author of fantasy and children's books. She studied Spanish Philology at the University of Valencia, and is currently working on her doctoral thesis.

Her first novel, at the age of 21, was published because she won the Barco de Vapor literature prize and still is one of her most recognizable works: Finis Mundi. After that, her now stablished literary career began.
“Si arrojas un jarrón al suelo, sus pedazos no volverán a unirse cuando tú desaparezcas. El mal que hacemos no puede ser deshecho; solo podemos tratar de compensarlo de alguna manera.” 30 likes
“Adoraba sumergirse entre sus páginas amarillentas, aspirar el olor a libro viejo y dejarse llevar por el poder de las palabras. Los libros la transportaban a mundos mágicos, lejanos, infinitos, repletos de aventuras y emociones.” 19 likes