Start by marking “Parallel Parking (Dating Game, #6)” as Want to Read:
Parallel Parking (Dating Game, #6)

Parallel Parking (Dating Game #6)

Meet sophomores Madison, Holly and Lina. When the Dating Game website that they create for class becomes a campus hit as a match-making service and forum for students' views on love, sex and dating, the three friends hope it will help them take control of their love lives too.
Published October 31st 2009 by Little, Brown Young Readers (first published October 4th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Parallel Parking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Parallel Parking

Edilyn
Feb 21, 2017 Edilyn rated it it was amazing
This book is about Holly, Lina, and Mads. They are best friends. Holly fell in love with a guy who Mads like so much. It is Sean. Sean also fell in love with Holly. But their relationship got messed up because of the day when Sean was teaching Mads the parallel parking for her driver test. When Sean was done teaching Mads, well there was a cheesy thing that happened. Mads liked it but she started to think about her friend, Holly. When Holly found out what happened between Mads and Sean, Holly g ...more
Shannon Bierschbach
Nov 01, 2013 Shannon Bierschbach rated it liked it
1.) My parents bought me this book at my Middle School book fair.

2.) The story took place during the school year, and mostly at a High School or just around the town they lived in.

3.) Mads, Holly, and Lina all had both internal and external problems they had to deal with. One that all of them shared is with Sean. Mads has a huge crash on Sean but Sean likes Holly but Holly didn't know what to do about. This got Holly and Mads into a fight, and Lina is stuck in the middle of them fighting.

4.) -Ho
Jennifer Wardrip
May 11, 2008 Jennifer Wardrip rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Taylor Rector for TeensReadToo.com

PARALLEL PARKING is the sixth book in the DATING GAME series. The whole series is funny and lighthearted. It's a great book to read if you feel like reading something that is not long and drug out and depressing. This book is the total opposite of that!

Holly, Lina, and Madison are up to more mischief with their uber-popular website that they started as a school project. Holly and Madison have to take driver's education this semester so that they can
Jul 01, 2015 Sarah rated it did not like it
Burn it. Burn this book and any books related to it. I couldn't get through maybe more than 20 or 30 pages of this terrible book. It's so corny I was gagging. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously...

Did kids get more mellow-dramatic since I graduated high school? I mean it wasn't that long ago. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

This...this just makes me want to scream. If kids are this wrapped up in their dating lives or are this touchy, then society is doomed as we know it.

Conclusion

If
Kevyn
Jan 27, 2009 Kevyn added it
Shelves: advisory
In the Dating Game, by Natalie Standiford, a group of teenagers in high school start a dating game. The objective of the dating game is to match people in their school up with whoever they might be compatible with. I can describe this book in one word. BORING! The book has no specific plot. I would not recommend this book to anyone!
Caroline
Oct 25, 2008 Caroline rated it it was amazing
An overall smashing finale to The Dating Game...but it NEEDS a sequel. It's just crying out for one. It examines possible love situations for Ramona and Holly, as well as (a little) Mads, and the only thing that was really wrong with it was...what happened to Holly's boyfriend from the last book?!
Hannah
Aug 02, 2011 Hannah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
its okay so far i have only read to chapter 4
Charmaine
Jan 30, 2014 Charmaine rated it did not like it
Well, that was a lame and unremarkable ending.
How did I possibly get through this whole series?!
Amy
Apr 05, 2008 Amy marked it as to-read
i like this book. this book talk about how mad one of the main character in the book is like learning how to drive and her friend already know how to drive. she is having trouble with parking
Cammi
Nov 16, 2011 Cammi rated it really liked it
This is a really good series, but this particular one I didn't like as much as the other ones...i think that the first one was the best.
Rebecca
Jun 15, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
at first I didn't really care for the series, now i hate to see these characters go
Anne
Oct 26, 2013 Anne marked it as to-read
Shelves: the-dating-game
Why cant i read this? :( How will i read it on ipad2? Help! :'(
Stefanie Samuel
Oct 17, 2007 Stefanie Samuel rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Girls 13-17
Girls always want a prince, in this book they move a little to fast with their guy friends. But overall A great way to end the series.
Melissa
May 05, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
this book actually isn't that bad. Totally geared to the teens, maybe 13ish. But if your into highschool drama, this has it.
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Meg
Meg rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2010
Calee
Calee rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2008
Allison
Allison rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2015
Marlise Lombardo
Marlise Lombardo rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2017
Kasia Krajewski
Kasia Krajewski rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Kayla Gross
Kayla Gross rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2011
Olena
Olena rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2011
Melanie Schuler
Melanie Schuler rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2017
Rebekah Stein
Rebekah Stein rated it did not like it
Nov 06, 2014
Nikky J
Nikky J rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2014
Kayla James
Kayla James rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Rachel Powers
Rachel Powers rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Sophie
Sophie rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2013
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Confessions of a Boyfriend Stealer
  • Almost Famous (Talent, #2)
  • bff: a girlfriend book you write together
  • Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins, #6)
  • 6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X, #2)
  • You Just Can't Get Enough (Gossip Girl: The Carlyles, #2)
  • So Super Starry (Octavia Clairbrook-Cleeve, #1)
  • Beautiful Disaster (Fast Girls, Hot Boys, #3)
  • Midsummer Meltdown (Truth, Dare, Kiss, Promise, #6)
  • The Wraith
  • Unfriended (Top 8, #3)
  • Flirt Club
  • Alice MacLeod, Realist at Last (Alice MacLeod, #3)
  • Lovingly Alice (Alice Prequels #3)
Natalie Standiford, author of "How to Say Goodbye in Robot," "Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters," "The Secret Tree," "Switched at Birthday," "The Boy on the Bridge," and "The Only Girl in School," has written picture books, nonfiction, chapter books, teen novels, an entry in the 39 Clues series, and even horror novels for young adults. Standiford also plays bass in the rock band Tiger Beat, with ...more
More about Natalie Standiford...

Dating Game (6 books)
  • The Dating Game (Dating Game, #1)
  • Breaking Up Is Really, Really Hard to Do (Dating Game, #2)
  • Can True Love Survive High School? (Dating Game, #3)
  • Ex-Rating (Dating Game, #4)
  • Speed Dating (Dating Game, #5)