Start by marking “Seaside Nights (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #5)” as Want to Read:
Seaside Nights (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #5)

Seaside Nights

(Seaside Summers #5)

Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers features a group of fun, flirty, and emotional friends who gather each summer at their Cape Cod cottages. They're sassy, flawed, and so easy to relate to, you'll be begging to enter their circle of friends!

In NIGHTS at SEASIDE...
Sky Lacroux has finally realized her dream and opened her own tattoo shop in Provincetown, Massachusetts. She’s h
Paperback
Published August 2015 by World Literary Press (first published June 23rd 2015)

Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sky Lacroux was lost when her mom died, but since stepping up to help her brother with their recovering alcoholic dad, she has been able to find herself and right herself. Now she is a talented tattoo artist opening her own shop. She is a free spirit and has grown close to her Seaside girlfriends. A night out will bring a special someone into her life.

Sawyer Bass was sitting in the bar playing his guitar singing his song but he was watching her, the girl in a bar reading a book. She was gone be
Cara Ross
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So we are back in Cape Cod with the gang and I for one have been so excited to read this book! Seaside Nights is the story of Sky and Sawyer, two of the most creative people in I have every read about, but in all stories of true love; nothing runs smoothly.
Sky’s (and Pete’s) Dad is finally sober and is back working in the hardware store, so Sky is finally opening her tattoo store; Inky Skies. It has been a dream of Sky’s to have a tattoo store, as a way to express her creative soul. While taking
Becca
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous tale from Seaside - This steamy, romantic, swoon worthy story is about Pete's little sister Sky and the passionate, dreamy Sawyer Bass - Musician, Boxer, Poet.

Sky has always been the dreamer in the family. She believes that the universe will put the right person for her into her path when the time comes. She never expected the guy from open mic night would walk into her tattoo shop the next day and rock her world.

Sawyer exudes passion in everything he does. He's a wordsmith thr
Christine Mize
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was so much fun to return to the Seaside Summer series with the newest release, Seaside Nights. I love getting to know laid-back, flower child Sky Lacroux. The book defiantly had a much more laid back vibe than previous books in the series, perfectly in turn with the character of the heroine. I adore Sawyer Bass, and thought he is the perfect hero for Sky - from his music to poetry. Watching the two work thorough their differences and come out on the other side was heart-warming. Seaside Nigh ...more
Dianne
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If ever there was a couple who were meant to be together it is Sky and Sawyer. From the first time their eyes meet in a crowded bar there is no one else for either of them, they are soulmates.

The story is full of love, friendship, romance and laughs. Great to catch up with the Seaside gang and their antics, the pranks on Theresa and her revenge was hysterical.

I have loved all the Love in Bloom series and each book is better than the last, if that is even possible, but this book for me was just .
Isha Coleman
NEW RELEASE: SEASIDE NIGHTS BY MELISSA FOSTER. COMING 8/12!

READ AND REVIEW

SEASIDE NIGHTS BY MELISSA FOSTER

Release Date:  August 12, 2015

SYNOPSIS

Fall in love with Sky Lacroux and Sawyer Bass in Seaside Nights, the fifth book in the Seaside Summers series by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster!
"You can always rely on Melissa Foster to deliver a story that's fresh, emotional and entertaining. Make sure you have all night, because once you start you won't want to stop reading.
Melanie
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Melissa Foster and of course she delivered on this book as usual!! I have fallen in love with all the characters from the Seaside Summers series!! This group just makes you feel like you are part of them and you can get lost in a summer with them at the beach. I love how they are so close and welcoming.

Sky is a young lady that has a love for poetry. Sky has just recently purchased her own tattoo shop and is working on restoring it and the apartment above the shop for her to be able to liv
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary, romance
Posted on What I'm Reading

I'm going to in a completely different direction with my review on Seaside Nights by Melissa Foster. Sometimes a song or two will pop in my mind and I think, "man that totally works for this book". So, the two songs that came to my mind were Survivor's Eye of the Tiger and REO Speedwagon Can't Fight This Feeling.

Here's why these two popped up. Eye of the Tiger is an easy one, because Sawyer is a boxer and it's the perfect boxing song (thank you Rocky). He's hungry for
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)

I am a big fan of Melissa Foster’s Seaside Summer series and was happy to receive a copy of Seaside Nights in exchange for a honest review. This is book #25 in the Love in Bloom series and book #5 in the Seaside Summer series and like its predecessor it can be read as a stand-alone.

What I like about this series and any book of Melissa Foster for that matter is that her stories are usually centered on real life issues. Her characters are easy to relate to as a result. They each face challenges an
Mignon Mykel
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of the title through TASTY BOOK TOURS in exchange for an honest review; original post can be found at:

What I love about Melissa Foster is she's consistent. You know, going into the book, how her writing style is. The woman pumps out books like nobody's business, but no two books are ever the same -- doesn't matter which group of siblings, friends, or location, each book you read will take you on a different ride.

Right away with SEASIDE NIGH
Marlene
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It’s been two months since Sky purchased the tattoo shop that she had been working at. And, with the renovations almost done on both the shop and the apartment above, Sky’s life is starting to come together. After moving back to the Cape to help her father who was recovering from alcohol addiction, and after battling her own depression from her mother’s sudden death, Sky is starting to feel like herself old self again. The only thing missing in her life is a man.

Sawyer is a professional boxer w
Sherry
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One word. Dreamy. Sawyer is dreamy. Poet, songwriter, boxer, and lover. Oh, he's so freaking dreamy. I've knocked every other one of Melissa's men off the list. My BBF list now consists of Sawyer. ;)

If you've read Melissa's other works, Seaside Nights follows the same formula and it is the perfect after noon read. Get lost in these complex characters and swoon-worthy storyline.

Sky is Pete's sister from the Seaside Summers Series and we met her in Seaside Hearts. She's a gentle soul and a talente
Ashley Gill
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've always said life at Seaside with the girls is a place I'd love to be. When Sky Lacroux moved to town to help her father get back on his feet, I wasn't attached to her. We didn't get to know her too well in the previous stories, but when I saw that Sky was getting her own book, I got super excited! Finally, Sky would come together and Woah..... with a boxer! Yummy!

Sawyer Bass is just a guy who is trying to help his family. He happens to be the boxer that Sky finds along the way... Or should
Isha Coleman
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Melissa always write stories that appeal to the heart. Seaside Nights is a wonderful example. Sky and Sawyer are each grapling with events that send them reeling. Sky is dealing with a shocking tragedy within and her family and the repurcussions have thrown her world of course. Sawyer is dealing with the prospect of losing an end to the career he loves and taking care of a sick parent who health is rapidly declining. His escape from the craziness in his life is to create. His art of choice is mu ...more
Tina
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mandi Mds
Recommended to Tina by: Melissa Foster
The Love In Bloom series shifts back to the setting of Seaside and the shenanigans continue! The town's new tattoo artist and poetry lover Sky Lacroux tells her friends the next guy she dates "has to be soulful"...She figures her chances of finding a guy that meets her criteria is pretty slim. Enter Sawyer Bass.....Sky is intrigued by the words of the song he sings at the local bar's open mic night. All of a sudden patrons of her tattoo parlor keep showing up with random lines of poetry that the ...more
Jessica
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First things first, It's a Melissa Foster book! Do you THINK it's going to be bad? I didn't think so! Amazing, Hot, Sexy, Sensual. Can all men talk to women like Sawyer does? Holy hell! And his name just screams sexy! I think I fell in love with Sawyer right off the bat. And Sky. I just love her too! She's very artsy. She owns a tattoo shop, which I think would be amazing!

Sawyer is super sensitive, I gathered. He's super romantic (swoon!) and the way he talks to Sky, Oh my!

It was so easy to ge
Shanna
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

This is the first book that I have read by Melissa Foster and I can honestly say that I'm now a fan. Her writing makes you feel connected to the characters. I adored Sawyer and Sky. Both have had struggles with their parents. Sky's Mother died and her Father was an alcoholic, Sawyer's Dad, a published poet, is suffering from Parkinson's disease. Sky is a free spirit so to speak, she hates violence and reads poetry all while owning her own tattoo parlor. Sawyer is singer\songwriter with a poets s
Kari
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer and Sky are deliciously intimate in a different style than the other books in the Love In Bloom series and it's exactly what makes Melissa Foster's books enjoyable and not cookie cutter. Her characters are unique in their own sense but they still stay true to the Love In Bloom formula that connects them all.
Kathy Tomgene
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book as usual.
Rosie Amber
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Seaside Nights: Sky Lacroux is a hot romance set in Provincetown, Massachusetts.

Sky is a complex mix, she owns her own tattoo parlour, loves poetry and longs to meet someone who is deep and caring.

Sawyer Bass sings at open mike performances, and he is a top state boxer. He is training for a big fight, if he wins, it will earn him enough money to pay for the healthcare his father needs. But a medical checkup has a serious warning for him.

Sky and Sawyer begin a relationship, one which looks perfec
Casey
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Seaside Nights is the latest book in the Seaside Summers Series by Melissa Foster. Though this book is the fifth in the Seaside Summers Series and twenty-fifth in the Love in Bloom Series, each book is a standalone story with interconnected characters. I have had the pleasure of reading most of the books in this series, and Melissa Foster never disappoints! These books are all fantastic stories, and Seaside Nights is one of my favorites so far
Home. Love. Books.
Aug 04, 2015 rated it liked it
To read this review and others like it check out my site at www.homelovebooks.com

This book really has all the makings of a book I would like. It has a girl who likes tattoos (my kinda girl), a guy who is inked up as well as being a musician and a boxer, and a nice seaside setting. I really liked the beginning of the book, with all the descriptions of the area and the people who live there, it is definitely easy to get drawn into the book early on.

So the heroine in this story is Sky, and I like
Tiffany Willams
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"You know what I think?"
"That you wished you'd never come into my shop for a tattoo."
"No. That we are made from the same cloth after all. You lead with your heart, Sky. I lead with mine."

I have a confession...this was my first Melissa Foster book. I know, I know. Hanging my head in shame right now. Buuuuuuut, it won't be my last!

I enjoyed Sky and Sawyer's story so much! I had no idea that this story would have so much poetry/ songwriting love in it. I'm a sucker for that!

I really loved Sky and r
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from Tasty Book Tours in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

I think Melissa Foster's Love In Bloom series is the longest running new adult contemporary romance series of this generation. And rightly so. From the first book to the very last one, Ms. Foster has always managed to give us characters who have their own personal issues to overcome as well as external challenges that they need to battle against. We always get a he
Shelley Youngblood
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seaside Nights is a part of Melissa Foster's Love in Bloom Series. It can be read as a stand alone as well as a part of the series. Even though it is book 25 in the series, Melissa Foster never ceases to amaze me with her ingenuity and ability to develop new concepts. I always love the way she is able to develop her story lines so that they intricately weave among the other books in the series, yet also tell a story of their own.

Seaside Nights is Sky Lacroux and Sawyer Bass' story. If you are a
Cheryl
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review of Seaside Nights (Love in Bloom #25) by Melissa Foster

Review done for Hooked on Books

5 out of 5 stars

Sawyer Bass is struggling to deal with all the hits life is throwing at him. His beloved father is suffering from Parkinson’s disease and needs full time homecare soon. The only way Sawyer can afford to help him is to win the title fight that he has coming up.

Sawyer is a talented boxer but one more fight might permanently be his last. He can’t give up for his father’s sake.

Music and writi
Brianne
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will have to admit that I don’t think that Melissa Foster can do no wrong when it comes to writing books. She is one of the greats when it comes to Contemporary Romance and she seems to know how to write characters with whom you instantly fall in love with and capture your heart from the moment she introduces them to her readers. Her immense talent just flows through the pages as she writes these fantastic novels that are full of life, energy and romance – everything that a romance lover lust ...more
Renee Entress
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Seaside Dreams (Love in Bloom, #21; Seaside Summers, #1)
Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom, #22; Seaside Summers, #2)
Seaside Sunsets (Love in Bloom, #23; Seaside Summers, #3)
Seaside Secrets (Love in Bloom, #24, Seaside Summers, #4)

This is Sky and Sawyer’s story. Sky is finally living her dream. She meets a guy after seeing him perform th
Charlotte Lynn
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seaside Nights is the 5th book in the Seaside Summers series and the 25th book in the Love in Bloom Series. That is a lot of books with reoccurring characters. Yet each book is a new story, with new characters, and some old friends returning to say hi. Melissa Foster has managed to keep each book fresh and new. Each time I pick up a book from her I know that I will meet my new friends and get to catch up with some old ones.

This is Sky’s story. She is living her dream, opening her own shop and b
Sonya Neal
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sky Lacroux has been through a lot in her life, with the death of her mother and her father's alcoholism. Sky is finally getting her feet under her and her life on track. She's purchased her own tattoo parlor and is staying at one the Seaside cottages until the renovations on her apartment are complete.

Sky is a very sensitive soul, who has been VERY protected by her brothers through her life. So when she meets a soulful singer and songwriter, Sawyer Bass seems like the perfect man for Sky. Until

• Cape Cod Kisses (Love on Rockwell Island, #1)
  • Starting Over (Nugget, #4)
  • The Sexiest Man Alive (Life and Love on the Lam, #4)
  • Learning the Ropes (Rodeo #3)
  • The Best of Me (Return to Briarwood, #2)
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • Blind Mercy (Blind, #2)
  • That Man of Mine (Whispering Bay Romance, #3)
  • Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers, #1)
  • Life on the Level (On the Verge #3)
  • Tucked Away (Hearts of Montana, #1)
  • Just a Number
  • Coach Maddie and the Marine
  • World of Ash (Ash and Ruin #1)
  • Saddles and Sin (Lonesome Point, Texas, #2)
  • Of Stardust
  • A Noble Deception
  • Under These Restless Skies
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

Seaside Summers (9 books)
  • Seaside Dreams (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, #1)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • Seaside Sunsets (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Seaside Secrets (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #4)
  • Seaside Embrace (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #6)
  • Seaside Lovers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #7)
  • Seaside Whispers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #8)
  • Seaside Serenade (A Seaside Summers Short Story) (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #9)
“life is that easy and that complicated. I think I’m sitting in the center of easy and complicated and I don’t know where I’ll end up—but it sure feels like I’m in the right place regardless of if it’s easy or complicated.” 1 likes
“Don’t be sorry for feeling something. That’s the world’s great separator—those who feel and react to their feelings and those who cower from them.” 0 likes