Start by marking “His Until Sunrise (Indigo Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
His Until Sunrise (Indigo Falls, #1)

His Until Sunrise

(Indigo Falls #1)

After learning her boss has scheduled a mandatory team-building excursion, financial planner Nona Rogers panics. What does she know about camping? Nada. Zilch. Heck, she doesn’t even like picnics. And the thought of sleeping amid bugs and wild animals knots her stomach.

Published August 2nd 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about His Until Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Until Sunrise

Start your review of His Until Sunrise (Indigo Falls, #1)
Megan
This romance been languishing in my TBR for two and a half years, to my regret. I remember buying this because the premise sounded personally horrifying (a workplace camping trip) but Nona's reaction (confront it head on by prepping hard with a pre-camping trip camping trip accompanied by an expert guide) was the exact opposite of what my approach would be, and the sample made me smile (pterodactyls!).

The book didn't disappoint: it was a fun mix of ridiculousness and hijinks and believable emot
Brandi
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love to see Black men portrayed this way. Mason was a good, successful man with issues, which he admitted to. Though Nona was a bit prissy, she was a good sport and did not play hard to get. She asked Mason serious questions, even though she was not expecting for their relationship to be long lasting. I loved their interactions and their chemistry was awesome. I've already downloaded two more books in this series. ...more
CaroMommie
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sigh...this was so quaint, touching, loving, romantic, erotic and thrilling. This book shows a true glimpse of two people scared to show their vulnerability, to be hurt, let down and disappointed.

These type things happen, everywhere, and often. Sometimes it takes the long drawn out dance to get it right, & Ms. Avery captured the dance between these two very well.

I don't think you will be disappointed with this page turner. I certainly wasn't.
Dj
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
After learning her boss has scheduled a mandatory team-building excursion, (financial planner) Nona Rogers panics. What does she know about camping? Nada. Zilch. Heck, she doesn't even like picnics. And the thought of sleeping amid bugs and wild animals knots her stomach. No way can she risk looking like an idiot in front of her colleagues. Taking proactive measures, she acquires the services of a guide to give her a crash-course in camping. Seven days living off the land. How hard could it be? ...more
Anita Davis
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn't want it to end!

I want more time with Nona and Mason. Can someone please direct me to Indigo Falls. Lbs. Great romance story.
Authoress Nikqua
Great as always

Loved it! Mason & Nona kept me laughing. They were a joy to read about! Joy never disappoints when she writes a book!
Deirdre Davis
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
His Sunrise

This the 2nd book that I picked to read by Ms. Avery! It doesn't disappoint! Mason & Nona were, funny, cautious and stubborn!!! Both were dealing with trust issues when they met. I think I'm hooked on the humor mixed in with the romance. Roughneck Mason realized he wanted to continue sharing sunrises with Nona!!!
evette w
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just Awesome

I have laughed and signed with best of them over this romance.This is such romantic story with doses of comedic relief,that is so spot on that you know stuff like this happens.This is a well.excited story of an adult relationship with a few pitfalls along the way.The chemistry between the two main characters is off the charts.A really good fun romantic story.
Susan Walker
Nov 08, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a nice romance about a Financial Planner who finds out she will have to go on a Team Building exercise and panics. She hires a former Oil worker to take her camping for 7 days to prepare for the exercise. They end up falling for each other.
Ann
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Joy Avery and it did not disappoint. Here are two people, Nona and Mason who almost let their past stop them from finding long and lasting love. I’ll definitely be reading more books by Author Joy Avery. Grab your copy today!
Tisha Johnson
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never over think

This is a true love story about two people who let their past dictate their future. Until they finally get go of the past to find true happiness. The SAPPHIRE!!
Edrenia
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Loved it this book was great can't wait to read more of her books. Yes I would recommend Chisholm you will enjoy
Lisa
Romance Novel Jun...: Giveaway 1 11 Aug 29, 2014 12:58PM
Reviews for AA &...: Giveaway 1 3 Aug 29, 2014 12:49PM
Sisters Of Romance: Small town. Big love. 1 10 Aug 20, 2014 02:58PM

• If I Could Stay
  • Another Chance to Love (Second Chance #1)
  • All I Need is You (Second Chance #2)
  • If You Need Me (Harmony Heights Book 4)
  • A Heart to Heal (Southern Love #3)
  • If You Trust me (Harmony Heights Book 2)
  • If You Want Me (Harmony Heights Book 3)
  • A Holiday Temptation
  • Marry Me Twice
  • Loving Man
  • True Love for Christmas
  • Mark My Words
  • She Said Yes (Falling for a Rose #6)
  • Five Midnight Moments: New Year Bae-Solutions
  • Spring Blossoms (A Love for all Seasons, #3)
  • A Merry Little Filthmas
  • Sanctuary: A Noire Immortals Story
  • Eight Naughty Nights: New Year Bae-Solutions
By day, Joy Avery works as a customer service assistant. By night, the North Carolina native travels to imaginary worlds—creating characters whose romantic journeys invariably end happily ever after.

Since she was a young girl growing up in Garner, Joy knew she wanted to write. Stumbling onto romance novels, she discovered her passion for love stories; instantly, she knew these were the type storie

Indigo Falls (2 books)
  • His Ultimate Desire (Indigo Falls, #2)