Start by marking “His Jar of Hearts (A Broken Fairy Tale, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Jar of Hearts (A Broken Fairy Tale, #3)

His Jar of Hearts

(A Broken Fairy Tale #3)

Joey McMillian is man that everyone loves. Women fall at his feet everywhere he goes, and men want to be him. Working at the fire department in the small shore town where he grew up, staying close to the only constant in his life, his best friends, has been all Joey thought he wanted in life. While his friends have all found love and started families, Joey bounces from wom ...more
Paperback
Published (first published December 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about His Jar of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Jar of Hearts

Start your review of His Jar of Hearts (A Broken Fairy Tale, #3)
Shannon Daniel
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
His Jar of Hearts by SP Cervantes

5 end of series stars

I've read this whole series from the beginning and I've learned things about myself while reading it. I've learned that love is living, friendships can last for forever if you help nurture them and help them grow, and I've learned that we all need a little plaster in our lives. Read this series and you'll understand.

I've watched Cam and Holden, once high school sweethearts, break up and get back together many years later. I watched Dave die
Romancerwblog
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5 stars

I stumbled upon The Broken Fairytale Series when I first read Wished Away. I immediately fell in love with this group of friends and never expected the emotional journey that ensued. It's always the ones which take you by surprise that end up being the best reads.

For me Joey always came across at the life of the party. He was fun, good looking and made it seem as though he didn't have a care in the world. But on the other hand he was a solid support. The glue who helped hold hi
Turn The Page
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third and final book in the series. The first two books are Dust to Dust and Wished Away. All three books could be read as standalone I suppose but I feel you benefit more from reading them in order and they have all been 5 star reads for me.

Joey, Joey, Joey….what can I say, you were so much sweeter than I ever thought you could be. Ladies you will love him, he is thoughtful, hot, confident and a firefighter. Don’t think that just be
Danielle from Short and Sassy
His Jar of Hearts is the final installment in the Broken Fairytale series, and I for one am sad to see it end. I have grown to love all these characters. For me, they represent everyday people with everyday issues that we all seem to have to deal with. Love, loss, healing, and relationships.

In this book, we get to see all about Joey and him finally getting his happily ever after. Joey has long been in love with Kat. He may not have known it yet, but he has. Joey was always content with flirting
books are love
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love Joey and Kat but especially Joey. He is so loyal and sweet. But most of all honest and hard working. Even with his upbringing of who his parents are he is grounded. Kat is cute but she needed to release herself from what was safe to her before she could really fly. This is a book about taking a chance on love even if you are afraid. Of being with you best friend and becoming who you are meant to be. About settling down and finding peace and joy with the one you love. For Joey it was Kat eve ...more
Katharine Cordy
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I loved the first two books and as I read them I knew I wanted more of the story of Joey. He is the guy whom is the life of the party, but also the most fiercely loyal friend a person could have.

Kat has always been the bonus member of the group because she is Jess's cousin. She has known from day one she loved Joey. It took him MUCH longer to realize the same thing. It took the loss of one of his best friends and watching his friends find love for him to see what has always been in his
Janet Hammons
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow

I thought the first book was emotional this one was almost as emotional as to be first. I love these characters. If this series was a t.v. show I would for sure watch it. I loved Dave and Gage in first book and I must say in this one my favorites are Joey with all his bad boy badassery. And Holden with his playful but serious when needed attitude. Love love love this series.
Autumn Review
Lovely ending to a heartfelt series! Don't miss Kat and Joey's story!
Lisa Survillas
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this entire series. Can't believe it's over.
Tammy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the circle of friends closes Joey the last of the Good Fellas has been a womanizer loving life. He realizes he is in love and he wants her to know his heart is true. Kat has been part of this close knit group of friends, but always felt a little bit on the outside since she didn't grow up with them. Love this group of friends and family, they look out for each other and call each other on the dumb things they do. Loved it Great ending to the series. Loved all the musical references and texts.
Shelly Wygant
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great friends to lovers read. Joey will win your heart. A romantic read that has just enough angst. I loved all of the characters. Each and every one has had their tragedy and will have you feeling so many emotions.

hopelane
Dec 24, 2014 rated it liked it
one pet peeve of mine is if you're a fan of someone, you should at least get their name right. but it's not in this author's case.

she used three of christina perri's songs in this book(distance, arms and of course, the infamous jar of hearts which is clearly the inspiration behind this book title). i'm gonna assume she's a fan because she used so many of her songs as references. but the author still managed to misspell her name, christina perri aint no katy perry.

other than that, the book was n
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
His Jar of Hearts is the third installment in the A Broken Fairy Tale by S.P. Cervantes. Again, another fabulous book in this series that had me hooked from beginning to end. The twists and turns were fantastic and made this book absolutely perfect. The characters were well developed and had tons of love and chemistry. I loved that each book in this series was standalone but the author still continued the other characters stories. Great book and series that I would recommend.
Lindsay
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great story, I love this group. They are all such a close knit group and the relationships they form bring them that much closer, Kat and Joey further solidify the group as they get together. A great conclusion.
Jennifer Figueroa
Jun 22, 2015
Lisa Hollis
Sep 29, 2015
Tiffany
rated it did not like it
Jan 15, 2016
Jules
Jan 21, 2015
Nicole R. Beulen
Feb 13, 2019

S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children, where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.
The dystopian romance An Impossible World will be released on July 25, 2017.
S.P. Cervantes is the author of the highly rated New Adult Romantic Fantasy series Secr

A Broken Fairy Tale (4 books)
  • Dust to Dust (A Broken Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Wished Away (A Broken Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Boxed Set: A Broken Fairy Tale Series Collection