Start by marking “About Time” as Want to Read:
About Time

About Time

For Margot Epstein a “normal life” is just a dream. Feeling unwanted and tossed aside since birth and being sent from foster home to group homes until she finally turns eighteen, already broken and bruised, Margot quickly learns a normal life is not what you get.

Living with best friend Maddy for the last six years has its obstacles, but she copes with her books and library
273 pages
Published December 14th 2014 by Danielle Torella

To ask other readers questions about About Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about About Time

SammiesBookBlog
Sep 23, 2014 SammiesBookBlog rated it it was amazing
I was given a ARC in exchange for my honest review.

I have been waiting for what feels like a VERY long time to have a new book by Dani. And she does NOT disappoint. It was beautiful and heart breaking all in one.

We meet Margot and the girl has a lot of issues. Everyone in her life has used and abused her and has left her this broken girl who allows people to treat her like shit. My heart broke for her. You cannot help but feel bad for her and fall in love with her. I love Dani's characters beca
Ann Montgomery
Sep 23, 2014 Ann Montgomery rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure where to begin with this book. From the very beginning I didn't want to put it down! It was one of those "carry everywhere, even in the bathroom" books. It was very different than what Author Danielle has done before but still stays true to her realistic, edgy writing style. You won't get cliches here! The setting was beautiful but I am a sucker for the beach ;) Learning about Margot and watching her take her independence back was a ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. There was a ...more
Doris
Aug 06, 2016 Doris rated it did not like it
Couldn't get through the first chapter. The phrasing is off and it reads very awkwardly with misplaced commas and strange dialog. Synopsis sounds interesting but I just can't get through it.
Sep 23, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story about healing and learning to stand in your own.

I loved this book. Margot is the kind of character you want to shelter and protect, yet encourage and push because you know she's capable of SO MUCH more than she allows herself to believe.

Growing up going from foster home to foster home isn't the idyllic childhood. As soon as she was of age, she packed her meager belongings and hit the road. She meets Maddy, another lost soul and the two become friends and roommates. Then she meet
Beki Rose
Jan 30, 2015 Beki Rose rated it really liked it
WOW.

There are so many things I love about this book. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I loved the little things, like the honey packets, plain iced tea, the nicknames and also the NC Hammers rock!
What I loved about this book, was that it wasn't rushed, you get to know the characters and understand them.
This is a brilliant love story, this is about a girl with a broken past and finds someone who truly wants her and feels the need to help her.
I would love to read more about Derrek and Margot.
Lheanne Spicer
Dec 16, 2014 Lheanne Spicer rated it it was amazing
Margot is living with her best friend and has a great boyfriend. she is living a wonderful life or so she thinks. Once she meets Derrek and Justin she starts to question her life, but there is a secret she is carrying that could ruin everything for her. Will she play it safe or take a chance on love.

LOVED this book!!! Danielle did a amazing job with this book and you have so many emotions going on while reading it. Really hope there is another book about Margot and the others. Can't recommend th
Brandy
Sep 23, 2014 Brandy rated it it was amazing
This book was so heartfelt and dramatic. It had me in tears but definitely worth it. Loved every minute of this book. I hope there will be another to this series. Its intriguing, Suspenseful and I could not put this book down for anything. I Highly Recommend this Read!!!
Lynette
Jul 24, 2015 Lynette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it a must read
Stacy
Sep 23, 2014 Stacy rated it it was amazing
Full review coming soon but it is fantastic. Healing and finding herself while learning what love is and finding friends along the way.
Dolores
Dolores rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Jasmine Garoosi
Jasmine Garoosi rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2017
Stella Mae
Stella Mae rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Reva Wiley
Reva Wiley rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Queenie Luo
Queenie Luo rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2017
Danielle Torella
Nov 30, 2014 Danielle Torella rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
Judy Chamberlain
Judy Chamberlain rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2015
J.
J. rated it did not like it
Apr 30, 2015
Mina
Mina rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Stella Aquino
Stella Aquino rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2015
Angelica
Angelica rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Nelle
Nelle rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Krissel
Krissel rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Kim Sowards
Kim Sowards rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Hema Vadivelu
Hema Vadivelu rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Majo
Majo rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2014
Bianca
Bianca rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Prem Premwasu
Prem Premwasu rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Tiffany Manalo
Tiffany Manalo rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
  • Dance of Desire (1001 Dark Nights #36)
  • Teaching the Cowboy (Storafalt Stories #1)
  • Redheaded Stranger (Bluebonnet Texas, #3)
  • Friends and Lovers
  • Billionaire Alpha Serial Box Set (Billionaire Alpha #5-8)
  • Yule Be Mine (Harlequin Blaze, #436)
  • Risky Business
  • Billionaire Badboy
  • The Wedding Hoax (The Hoax Series, #1)
  • Lace and Bullets
  • The Possibility of Us
  • See Him Die
  • Blurring the Lines (Men of the Zodiac, #11)
  • Storm
  • Marriage At First Sight
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • Bad Boy Brit
Hi! I am Danielle live in Western New York with my husband and two sons. I never knew I had a dream to become a writer until I started becoming obsessed with reading in the last few years. The obsession began with Twilight and then matured to Fifty Shades. While used to reading mainstream best sellers, found a new love for indie authors.

I love to do paintings related to the books I read and event
More about Danielle Torella...