Start by marking “No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1)” as Want to Read:
No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1)

No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice #1)

3.73  ·  Rating Details ·  1,747 Ratings  ·  212 Reviews
He's done playing the nice guy...

Newly single school counselor Josie Butler just made herself a Sexy To-Do list (featuring Bad Boys only). To her mortification, her best friend's gorgeous older brother Mack finds it…and laughs. But when Josie goes looking for some sexy fun, Mack's nice guy side turns all hot bad-assery, and suddenly she's pinned against an alley wall. Hott
Published September 29th 2014 by Entangled: Brazen (first published September 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about No More Mr. Nice Guy, please sign up.

Toni (U.A.C.) I'm thinking that all depends on whether you feel like there is a too hot. I liked it.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Nice guys do it better Stars

He was going to hell for this. Guys-who-screw-their-little-sister's-best-friends hell.

If you're looking for a whole new and sexy spin on a trope that's been done countless times but still an old time favorite? This is definitely the book for you. Yes you get the brother hooks up with his little sister's best friend thing...and yet, it was also so much more.

Josie Butler is a good girl. Having just gotten out of long term relationship that had all the excitemen
J *deep in the heart of Texas*

Screaming orgasm
Get a vibrator
Role play
Cunnilingus

....+ two people on the rebound =

Mack is six months celibate. Josie has had five years of boring sex. Both need to get laid. Badly.

Josie plans to conquer her sex-list one way or another and who better to help her conquer that list then Mack, her best friends brother. Her childhood friend.

One public fornication in the alley
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 12, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.75 Stars

"They were temporary lovers, that was all. Sex-list lovers. They were rebound sex."

description

This was an easy fast read that completely lacked originality but if you are in the mood for a cookie cutter story line with very hot sex scenes and a hea then look no further.

Josie is visiting her best friend who lives with her brother Mac. One drunken night Sal helps Josie write a sex to do list since she has just ended a boring relationship and she yearns to really live it up sexually.

Mac is a vet
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

Josie just ended a five years relationship. A boring relationship with obviously boring sex. She wants adventure, she wants to live a little and she plans to have all that in two weeks when she will go to UK to visit her mother.

One night, drunk, Josie makes a sexual to-do list. She needs rebound sex, but with a bad boy.

Mack is Josie’s best friend brother. He’s single for six months after his girlfriend cheate
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

I love best friends older brother story but I felt like something was missing. Could be they jumped from knowing each other for 15 years to going through her sex list. Maybe I wasnt ready for a smutty read. Or maybe I just didn't feel the chemistry.

Whatever the reason it was a still an alright book especially if you are stuck on what to pick up next. There was loads of sexy time which is always a bonus. Characters were a bit bland and easily forgettable though.

ARC provided by NetGalley
Catarina
3,5 Not So Nice Stars

Recently out of a relationship, Josie decides to take a vacation in her best-friend house before moving to London. In one drunk night, they made a “Sex List” for Josie because she believes the only way of get the "boringness" out of her life is getting sexually adventurous. The problem? Next day Mack, the best-friend’s older brother and one of the nicest guys she knows find the list. And after a few events he’s suddenly not so nice anymore and wants to the list with her.
Bu

Rating: 3.75 "Sex-list" Stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo B454DAF6-C329-43C6-AC5A-E749977060E9_zps0xlcwerb.jpg

What do you get when you mix:

Alcohol,
Lowered inhibitions,
A newly single female just out of a long term oh-so-meh relationship
And an incorrigible best friend?

A sex list!

Or rather aptly named: Josie's Sexual To-Do List

photo 65227F79-5352-48CE-8D4B-C981EC817BB0_zpsqjjp1nrc.jpg

The morning after brings the expected hang over and unexpected embarrassment, as the list is discovered by Mack, h
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃

Hero: 8/10
Humour: 2/10
Hotness: 10/10
Romance: 3/10
Extra book Details: Heroine & Hero POV; 3rd person. Stand-alone.

When Josie's Bad Boy Sex Bucket List is discovered by her best friend's brother Mack, he laughs. But when Josie goes looking for some sexy fun, Mack's nice guy side turns all hot bad-assery, and suddenly she's pinned against an alley wall. Hottest. Sex. Ever.

Mack can'
Claire Robinson
Sep 07, 2014 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: entangled
4.5 - "I feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck." Stars!

No More Mr. Nice Guy is the first book I have read by Amy Andrews, and I know after finishing it in one sitting, that it will 100% not be my last.

Josie Butler, having just come out of a ‘beige’ relationship, with a ‘beige’ guy, is looking to shake up her life in general and her sex life in particular. Things take an unexpected turn for the better whilst she is staying with her best friend Sal, and Sal’s brother Mack, until she catches h
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
3.5 ReboundStars

This started off really good, Vet Mack finds a sex 'to do' list that his sisters bestie wrote one night whilst sloshed and takes the piss out of her about it. When she accuses him of being too 'nice' he proves her wrong by taking her hard and fast down an alley.

The rest of the book is them ticking things off the list, but reiterating that it is only rebound sex and that the whole thing will end when she moves to London in 2 weeks time.

That's about it really, it was good for a fil
Kim Bailey
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed the majority of this book. It was lighthearted. It was steamy. It played out nicely.
The main characters were easy to like. And I truly enjoyed my little romp with them. I found the plot a little tired. It was extremely predictable. But that's the easy read I was expecting from this book. My only real problem with it ... The use of the word Cunnalingus. Could there be a more horribly suited word in the entire English language? Lol! I can think of at least a dozen replacements
Michelle
ARC provided by Entangled Brazen publishing in exchanged for honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 4.5 Mr. Nice Guy Love Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Who says nice guys finish last? Throw that notion out the window because in this case, this Mr. Nice Guy finished first. Who needs a bad boy when a perfectly nice guy can do it better. In this case, he was panty-melting and scorching HOT!!!

Best friend and endless amount of cocktails can only mean one thing…. “good times or what was I thinking .” Well lets just say for Josie Butler,
Janey
Sep 07, 2014 Janey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, entangled
ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review..

4 Double Decker stars

Josie Butler finds herself single after a boring, starchy few years with Mr Predictable. Having made a promise to herself to kick start a different path, especially as she's heading off to pastures new in a few weeks, she spends a drunken evening with her best friend, Sal, putting together a sexy to-do list.

Mack Kennedy has known Josie since was a girl, given she's his little sister's best frie
Lyndy Ann ♫
I was looking forward to reading this after I read a lot of my friends reviews on here, I even pre ordered and I could not wait to jump in.

I'm sad to say I was bored. Josie annoyed me Curtis this Curtis that blah blah. Mack bored me he was no alpha male he did not get my juices going. The story was about the sex list and nothing else.

I found myself skimming the last 30% as I do not like DNF and I wanted to know how it ended. I know I am in a minority here as everyone else gave it 4 or 5 stars bu
Jamie
I LOVED this one! I'm a sucker for the Entangled/ Brazen books and this one did not disappoint! Super hot easy read. But a surprise for me..this was the first Brazen book that ever made me cry I think! One scene with a horse... seriously brought the sniffles on. Very moving scene. I love a friends to lovers book, especially when the couple has a long history of friendship like Josie and Mack had...

Yep, this was a fun, sexy, super easy read! A great book to kind of clear your brain after somethi
Rin W. Vitale
Sep 23, 2014 Rin W. Vitale rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-Stars!

v Less drama
v Steamy *ahem!*
v Short read.

Just what I need! LOL

Also this kind of read will reduce the possibility of creating wrinkles. LOL

Entertaining read!

Anyway.. Hi, Charlie!

Susanne
4 Very Enjoyable Stars!

Loved their chemistry. It sizzled! And hot guy teaches old friend to be a bad girl is one of my favorite troupes.
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 20, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 List to Die for Stars * * * * 1/2

Please in another lifetime... may I have the balls to write a drunken list like the one thought up by our main character, Josie. Yes, it was her liberated girlfriend who pushed all the drunken buttons and helped to make it all happen... but damn, the discovery of that list and what happens next.... is what dreams are made of....

We have Josie- and she has a best friend who's older brother, Mack, is smokin' hot.... but also just plain nice. So nice his ex went
Victoria

7.Screaming orgasm
8.Get a vibrator
9.Role Play
10.Cunli... cunnil…cunnilingus

4.25 RATING- After Mack finds the sex list Josie made when she was drunk and pressured by her best friend, things take a hot and steamy turn between these two old friends!

I'm a big fan of the Entangled Brazen collection but this was my first book by Amy Andrews. It was a hit for me! It was fun
Maida
The ending was just WAY TOO ABRUPT for my liking. Before settling on a rating, I need to reconcile the many things that I DID like about this novella w/ the things that I was less than thrilled about. Overall, it was a fairly enjoyable read for me, & it was the kind of smutty, lighthearted read that I so desperately needed. Most of my Goodreads friends know that I spent last week in "BOOK HELL"— the WORST kind of Book Hell during which, I was forced to give one of my favorite authors 0.5 sta ...more
Nicola
Sep 07, 2014 Nicola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“You want me to scratch your itch, Josie?”
“Yes. If you…you know…want to. If you’re interested…”

description

Whoever said nice guys were boring hasn't met Mack Kennedy. Because this Mr. Nice Guy may be a compassionate, thoughtful, gentle Veterinarian, but is also a Mr. Dirty Boy and he is bloody sexy. I will happily confess to being a sucker for a man who Australian, kind, skilled with his mouth and loves his animals.

“I swear I will talk so dirty to you, you’ll be in a state of constant arousal...”

When J
Soonya
Well this story didn't really have much but smut.
I really liked the first half where, before hero and heroine got together. Some situations were really hilarious, and made me laugh. However, the second half felt a bit boring and I didn't understand some of the issues.

What worked for me:
1. Humor
2. The fact that they knew each other for so long and never felt anything for one another but friendship. It's refreshing that no one was pinning after anyone.
3. Ex drama free
4. They really wanted just se
Tracy
Oct 24, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Amy Andrews story and I just loved it to pieces!! Lordy, Lordy....where is my "Mack" truck??? Why am I always in the wrong line??? ;)

Ms. Andrews has written a really great story....except....it was tooo short!! I am such a greedy reader...always wanting more!! But I must admit, that this was perfect. It was very funny, sexy, beautifully written and even had me tearing up during one of Mack's Vet calls. :( All three characters in this book were fabulous. I truly adored Mack and
RJ
2 Disappointing Stars.

Man, I was so excited to read this! But shouldn't have expected more since it's a Brazen book and they usually never do it for me.

Basically, Josie has just come out of a extremely boring five year relationship that was very passionless. She decides that she needs a bad boy to spice up her sex life. She's like

description

And Mack, her best friend's brother is all like

description

There are many tropes in this story as well: friends to lovers, best friend's brother, and friends with benefits. It's v
EgyptDiva
I'm not gonna lie , that book was PURE SMUT ! and damn but it was H.O.T ! , It never got boring , it just kept getting hotter and hotter , the storyline isn't that strong which is why I only gave it 3 stars . but like I said , It was too hot in the book to care about anything else ;) I loved our not so nice hero , I liked the heroine , a really fun read !
Eve Dangerfield
Nov 02, 2015 Eve Dangerfield rated it really liked it
One of my fave Aussie romances of all time. Ms Andrews has written a book that's original, hilarious and engaging. Oh and HOT. HOT I SAY. I adored Mack as a male lead and while I liked Josie this book is special to me because it introduces the heroine of the next Naughty or Nice book, Sal, a woman whom I would gladly buy several shots of tequila. "If you build it, they will come," indeed Sal.
T's Book ~ Tanja
Sep 16, 2014 T's Book ~ Tanja rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorably erotic, endearingly sexy and lustfully loveable!

These two! So what do you get when you mix the best friend’s brother and a need to get over an ex? No More Mr. Nice Guy! Mack and Josie are the cutest, sexiest couple I have come across in a while. It could be kind of cliché and old hat as a storyline, but it comes across so incredibly sweet that you just can’t help falling in love with them.

It’s a challenge to stay friends and help each other out, but they have decided that is what they
Dabney
I loved this book.

I want more. Right now. More.

This is a wonderful friends to lovers (in a hurry, against a wall) story.

I just loved it.

I'll shut up now and go and thumb through the best parts again.
Tangerine

3.5 ★s

This was a quick, easy, cute, I-am-in-no-mood-for-a-serious-book, smutty read. I enjoyed it.
Vee Paige
Nov 30, 2014 Vee Paige rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a surprisingly fun, easy to read, friends-to-lovers story. Mack was coming off a bad breakup and Josie just broke up with a long-term boyfriend. I really liked the banter, humor and the initial sexual tension. It's also funny how Mack's sister was the one who was matchmaking in the end. This is a short, sexy read, with a bit of angst (though I didn't feel angsty) with a nice guy who can get down and dirty.
  • Hold Me Until Midnight (Grayson Brothers, #1)
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
  • Exposed by Fate (Serve, #2)
  • Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights, #2)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Recipe for Attraction (Madewood Brothers, #2)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Playing for Her Heart (Gamers #2)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3)
  • No Promises Required (Love Required, #4)
  • Chasing Desire (Chasing Love, #3)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
Amy Andrews is a multi-published, award- winning author of 50+ romance novels across both traditional and digital platforms. She writes for Harlequin Mills and Boon, Entangled, Harper Collins Australia, Momentum Publishing, Escape Publishing and Tule. She's sold in excess of a million books worldwide and has been translated into over a dozen languages. In her spare time she is a PICU nurse and mot ...more
More about Amy Andrews...

Naughty or Nice (2 books)
  • Ask Me Nicely (Naughty or Nice, #2)

“Josie blinked. What the hell? It had been a long time since she’d been kissed so thoroughly. So masterfully. So…absolutely. His kisses had blown her mind.” 2 likes