Start by marking “The Other Side of Someday” as Want to Read:
The Other Side of Someday

The Other Side of Someday

If you walked in on your high school sweetheart and husband of ten years in a compromising position with your best friend, what would you do? Would you kick him out, serve him divorce papers, and leave the small town in North Carolina where you grew up, taking his dog with you just to spite him?

Because that's what I did.

I have no idea why I chose Santa Monica as the place
253 pages
Published June 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Other Side of Someday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Other Side of Someday

Start your review of The Other Side of Someday
Jennifer Kyle
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 ~ 5 STARS

[image error]

What a good time I had reading this story! Even with the couple taking the WHOLE darn book to get together and the fade to black sex scene that I was highly anticipating (hint, hint want a bit more on the couple). The journey to their hea is so damn good that I can’t help but slap a 5 Star rating on this story. The chemistry, the banter, the writing, all those laugh out loud scenes all contributed to making this a feel good fun read.

“Can a man and a woman really be
✦❋Arianna✦❋
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

description

Oh my…this one turned out to be so much better than I had expected. 'The Other Side of Someday' was my first read by this author and I'm pretty sure it won’t be my last. I really enjoyed her write of style and her storytelling and I’m so looking forward to read her upcoming books. This little gem was so awesome, so entertaining and overall a great blend of humor and sweetness. A feel good story, 'The Other Side of Someday' tells the adventure of a young single divorcee, Baylee.

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 30f242284b3a55633a996448d6a92b_zpssdatd14b.gif

T.K Leigh has me totally smitten and smiling big in her newest contemporary romance, The Other Side of Someday. If you thought Ms. Leigh could only write emotional, dark, and suspenseful stories then think again because Ms. Leigh will surprise readers big time as she will have you laughing, smiling, giggling and loving big time.

The Other Side of Someday is your feel good book. Yes, this book will have you hearts fluttering with that war
Berry ♡ Nice
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My 1st book by this author and it won't be my last. I had a beautiful fun time with this story. With these characters, which we have so many to love. Baylee's journey!!! OMG. Fabulous. I'm so extremely happy for her.
This was romance/womans fiction and I LOVED it.
#Inspiring

♡"Love hard and without abandon. Love with no regrets. Love like there’s no tomorrow. For so many people, there isn’t a tomorrow. Don’t take it for granted.”
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Baylee is starting over, newly divorced from a cheating scumbag she relocates and begins her new life. New friends, a bucket list of her mothers, a dream of writing a novel and a handsome neighbour that when they first met she gives a bloody nose...not in anger though. This book was hilarious at times and had me in tears of laughter as well as a few of sadness. I became so invested in Baylee and Sebby and I was willing them from the very start but TK Leigh makes us wait. This was a believable an ...more
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
Good good story!

I'm already looking forward to the next one by Tk...I've tripped into love with her writing and am so glad!
Jessi
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc, 2016-read
4.5 Stars

I absolutely adored this book. It was hilarious and romantic all mixed into one. Baylee escapes to California to start her life over after her husband rips the carpet out from under her. By freak accident she meets Sebby. The two hit it off right away and Sebby convinces her back men and women can be friends with no romantic feelings.

The whole story is just one funny incident after another. Baylee decides to start dating again and the results are not what she expects. All along Sebby
Alicia Prevost
Jun 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is one of those times that while reading the book, I wondered if somehow I was reading a different one than everyone else. It has hardly any low ratings and yet, I couldn't stand it.

I mean, it's a cute story. The bones of the book, the overall reaching plot...her moving to LA, deciding to full fill her mom's bucket list to find her own inspiration, the love story, none of that was that bad. Maybe not sparkling but...that alone would have been a decent 3 star read for me. That was what I was
Melissa Crump
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious, exciting, and will have you almost peeing your pants at times. This romantic comedy is a fantastic read that you can't and won't put down! I literally couldn't get enough. The story is beautifully written that you find yourself in the front seat of this ride.

The journey Baylee takes is a beautiful one. Not only does her journey introduce her to new people, new experiences and self discovery, but she also takes a journey towards love.

This book is incredibly funny, and in
Jo
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an amazing story, a woman to get her own journey, to learn, to feel,Mao love n to regret.

It's amazing that Dixie n nosebleeder being a couple, partner. Their journey just like us, but different they r rich, at least they can do everything they can without money problem.

Bucket list, I did have one but never show to everyone, I did some but the rest of them are stilling waiting for me.

Don't take it for grant that we will have tomorrow, I agree with it but I still hope there are tomorrow b
Chelsea
Jul 18, 2016 added it
Shelves: romance, dnf
DNF @ 30%

This book started out great but then I had to put this on hold for another book that I'm dying to read. Unfortunately, when I picked from where I ended, my interest for this book vanish.

I kept dozing off for three consecutive days. Couldn't even finish the whole chapter. That's when I decided to just drop this book.

I really cannot say whether this book was really dull or was it because I stopped reading that's why I lost my drive to continue. I really don't know. So please don't let
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/18/18)!💝

Blurb:
You know how you always say "Someday I will"?
Well, I’ve hit my someday.
Someday begins today.

Baylee Morgan is at a crossroads of her life. Leaving her marriage of ten years and the only life she’s ever known, she starts over in a penthouse ocean-front condo in Santa Monica, California. She soon finds herself immersed, albeit reluctantly, in the daunting and perilous world of dating as an almost thirty-something in Los Angeles, unsure of how to act, what to
Antonella
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-the-feels
Wow I can say I was 100% pleasantly surprised with this book.
It was just right in everything that author wanted to say with the plot line and with the characters.
I don't have one thing bad to say about it.

“Most importantly, may you love. Love hard and without abandon. Love with no regrets. Love like there’s no tomorrow. For so many people, there isn’t a tomorrow. Don’t take it for granted.”

This book has relatable characters, just enough humor and much needed emotion to connect with the stor
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you’re blind to everything around you so you need someone else to act as your glasses.

Welcome to the Other Side.

I’m a huge fan of T.K. Leigh and I love her style. This book, though a bit different because of the humor in it, is exactly what I needed right now. It’s fun and light, gives hope when I needed it and is full of laughs. Even though it deals with real life issues, I see Baylee Grace deal with them in a similar style to me and my friends. I recognize us. The way we love and s
J.L. Guzior
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would have given this book more than 5 stars if I could have. It was the funniest book I've ever read! I flew through it, not able to put it down. Amazing writing! Thank you T.K. Leigh for the laughs, tears, and fully developed characters.
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
"Someday begins today"

This is my first book by T.K. Leigh and I'm definitely not disappointed! In her acknowledgements she said this was her first romantic comedy. Well let me tell you that you could not tell this was her first! The Other Side of Someday is exactly the type of book I needed to read! Not only is it funny but it's not an insta love book either.

TOSoS is told straight from Baylee's pov. She's recently going through a divorce from a prick and needs a change of scenery. I love Baylee
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
It's almost 2am and I couldn't put this book down if I tried. I love everything about this book. Look for my spoiler -free review!❤

UPDATED REVIEW:
Title: The Other Side of Someday
Author: T.K. Leigh
Release Date: June 3, 2016
No cliffhanger

The Other Side of Someday was unputdownable! I'm still thinking about this book after reading it a few days ago. I remember looking at the clock at 2 am knowing I couldn't this book down if I tried. This heartfelt friends to lovers slow-burning romance w
Rana
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
OMG I can't believe how cheesy is this
Stefanie
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: june-2016-books
Slow building romance between friends....my favorite kind of romances.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
“Someday begins today."

The Other Side of Someday is the first book I have read by T.K. Leigh and I sm so shocked as to why I have not read her books sooner because this book was truly fantastic. It was funny and light and for some strange reason it taught me a few things about life and love.

Baylee decides to pack her bags and heads straight to California after divorcing her prick of a cheating husband. She meets a man who later becomes her neighbour who brings her joy and later begins a journey
T.S. Pagan
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
This guy is annoying me and I'm only at 34%....

Yes, men and women can be friends, but there's a big difference between friendship and whatever he's doing with her...

Let's recap, shall we? How about we look at his actions by his girlfriend's POV...
"I have a boyfriend and he became friends with his new neighbor"... Ok, good for him!
"He sees her every morning and buys her coffee"... Well, that’s strange...
"When he’s away, they text every day, over inside jokes"... Nope, doesn’t look good...
"He watc
Dani
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
Michal
Jun 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF 8.7%
Yeah, that kind of book... a lot of monologues and color me surprised, APPARENTLY, I'm not the giggling Rom-Com kinda girl.
As I said, a lot of inner girly monologues, he had a girlfriend, she had sunshine up at her a** and I'm OUT!

Arrivederci!
Nikki
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not sure why but I just couldn't get into this one. It was just too nice!!!! Nothing really happened. It needed a bit more steam or drama or a bit of both.
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
====================

Hell, Will was screwing Julie the duration of our relationship anyway.

Will was calculated. He knew enough that if he charmed Camille, she would do her best to convince me to give him a chance.

When I walked in on Will banging Julie, it felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders, despite how hurt I was.

“And what about this ‘Ice Queen’, as Marcel called her? Is she your girlfriend?” I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“Yes, she is,” he said.

wh
Kate Grand {A Grand Romance}
Jun 10, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF. The main characters were so awful I couldn’t continue. They make fun of people with dementia, gay people, small towns.

In addition to the MMC being a total dickweed and leading the FMC on for a while. He keeps kind of hitting on her but then INSISTS that they be just friends because he’s got a girlfriend in New York. It’s terrible. He basically treats her like shit while she gazes at him dreamily. No thanks. Returned for refund!
Lisa Daniels
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
T.K. Leigh's 'The Other Side of Someday' is full of romance, sarcasm, and humor. It's a fun, light, loving story that I devoured within hours. Definitely, a five star read for me and I highly recommend it.

Baylee Morgan, 28 years old, has escaped her old life and a divorce in North Carolina and has moved to Santa Monica, California in search of a new beginning. She left the only life she has ever known and the only family she has left, her uncle Monty, in order to follow her dream to write a boo
Mandy
I received The Other Side of Someday in return for an honest review from the Author. Baylee needs a change of scenery so she packs up all her belongings and moves across the country to L.A. Leaving behind her cheating ex-husband but at least she got the dog Sport with her. Thanks to her inheritance finding a job isn’t really a need so she can take the time she needs to find herself, maybe write a book. Even though she has just gotten to L.A. on her first walk she has a chance encounter which wil ...more
Franci Neill
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Finding the Right One Stars!!!

This book proves that no matter what she sets her mind to, T.k. Leigh will give us a book that keeps us engaged from beginning to end!

I loved this book so much. I laughed and chuckled my way through most of this book. It was sweet and quirky and the dialogue between Baylee and Sebby was captivating. They both have a sense of humor which plays out well, especially during their first meeting when Baylee's dog Sport "introduces" himself to Sebby's girl, Gidget..
Chrissy
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016

The Other Side of Someday is definitely different for T.K. Leigh’s fans, but it definitely does not disappoint!

This book is full of humor, finding yourself, and falling in love. When Baylee leaves home after her divorce and ends up in L.A. she never expected the life she would start to lead. With the help of “Nosebleeder” aka Sebby and her misfit band of friends she has adventure after adventure and starts to live her life.

I loved Baylee’s character. She w

• Mr. Big Shot: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Roommate Equation
  • Chasing Tail (The Dogmothers, #3)
  • Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins, #5)
  • French Wanker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Forty Day Fiancé
  • Rush
  • Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers, #4)
  • Three Dog Night (The Dogmothers, #2)
  • All Tied Up (Business of Love #2)
  • Hasty (Do-Over, #4)
  • It's Our Secret
  • Devil in the Details
  • We’re Just Neighbors: A Single Dad Next Door Neighbor Romance (Big Fat Lie Book 2)
  • Get off on the Pain (Pain, #1)
  • King
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

JOIN MY READER GROUP

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, beautiful daughter, and three cats. When she’s not