Start by marking “Prince Nadir's Secret Heir” as Want to Read:
Prince Nadir's Secret Heir

Prince Nadir's Secret Heir

The prince with the plan

Prince Nadir's brief liaison with virginal Moulin Rouge dancer Imogen Reid was over almost before it began. And Imogen fled…carrying something very precious to Nadir. Now he's found her again and he has a plan:

Step 1: Take Imogen and their daughter back to Bakaan.

Step 2: Ignore his body's betraying desire for the woman he never forgot.

Step 3: Ma
Published February 17th 2015 by Harlequin (first published February 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Prince Nadir's Secret Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince Nadir's Secret Heir

Jenny
Oct 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
I don't get why authors lie in their description of a book. Heroine is not a virgin and I'm not a fan of non virginal heroines....
Izzie d
Typical storyline for this title. Secret baby, emotionally stunted hero who doesn't believe in love.
Eastern style.
It's okay, not particularly original, in fact, I thought I'd read it before but it was a different book very similar.
красная мафия
Solo diré: Por favor, un puttano diccionario para algunos autores y/o editores.

Fanny Roswita Ria
Ini alur cerita kesukaan gue, dimana sang heroine mengira dirinya dicampakkan oleh sang hero karena ia mengandung. Lalu beberapa bln kemudian, sang hero menemukan sang heroine dan mulai melakukan perang dominas untuk menarik sang heroine kembali ke hidupnya. Sang heroine sendiri hadir dengan berbagai macam amunisi melawan diktator sang hero dan "chemistry" yang tak kunjung padam tapi sang heroine tdk mau jatuh ke-2 kalinya di tempat yang sama.
Nurii Calderon
Mejor que el anterior, aunque nada del otro mundo. En verdad no sé por qué leo estos libros...
Sólo diré que el final me dejó con ganas de más, si hubiese pasado eso le hubiera subido una estrellita.
Karen
Shelves: scoop, ebook
2,5
Gak sekeren sinopsisnya. So-so lah
iamGamz
Imogen (love that name) had a short relationship with Nadir in Paris. He's tall, handsome, arrogant...all the things we love in an alpha. Things are great for them until Imogen learned she is pregnant and Nadir walks out on her. She left Paris and moves to London, where with the help of friends, she rebuilds her life.

Eighteen months later, Imogen is working towards making a better life for her five month old daughter and herself. Leaving work one day with her baby, and friend and roommate Minh,
Clarke
2-2.7 Stars. Public Library 7/16/15. Nadir and Imogen met when he walked into a club she was dancing in. The book is set in Europe so I don't know if the type of dancing she was doing would be considered erotic or not. They then have a short affair that ends when they discover she's pregnant. She makes some assumptions when he doesn't react well and takes off. More then a year later he finally finds her again. With in minutes of seeing her again he takes both mother and child away to the small c ...more
Dottie
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Imogen leaves Prince Nadir when she finds their affair has consequences which he is not happy about. So she leaves while he is out of town, but he searches for her and when he finds her He finds his child and forces her back to his homeland where he is to become King. Tragedy's in his past makes him think love doesn't exit but Imogen goes to his home with him and what transpires is two people finding that you don't have to believe in love to feel its existence. This book is everything a romance ...more
J.
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
I thought the hero was a real douche bag in the beginning (He just kept thinking the worst of the heroine and kept going on and on about the heroine running away from him which became repetitive after the umpteenth time!) and he didn't really grovel enough to my satisfaction in the end but what ever...Oh and newsflash...Whoever wrote the synopsis for the book didn't seem to read it as the heroine wasn't "virginal"!
Harlequin Books
"Conder travels to the desert for her poignant second-chance romance between a reluctant king and his dancer, a relationship that is a constant uphill battle thanks to too much pride and too little communication" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: One Night With Consequences
Cheri D Mendenhall
Good

I liked this book and hopefully there is a story about Nadir's brother, too. I liked how Nadir and Imogen learned to love each other.
Martha
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Book was well written and had enough angst among the hero and heroine along with the normal misunderstandings and assumptions. Enjoyed the book.
Tigger
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This story was really good.
My first time reading anything form this author
will keep her on my to read list
Candy
Mar 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
No, didn't give me the warm fuzzy I usually get from romance novels. This one just fell flat for me.
Lisa Gemmell
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
short but sweet
Sarah Elizabeth
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2016
Jun 09, 2017
Sherry Montgomery
Oct 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • His for a Price (Vows of Convenience #1)
  • When Christakos Meets His Match (Blood Brothers, #2)
  • A Deal with Benefits
  • A Hint of Scandal
  • The Sheikh's Sinful Seduction (Seven Sexy Sins, #2)
  • Married for Amari's Heir
  • The Real Rio D'Aquila (Orisini Brides, #2)
  • Bound by the Billionaire's Baby
  • Heiress's Defiance (The Chatsfield, #8)
  • Defying the Prince
  • Playboy's Lesson (The Chatsfield, #2)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Italian's Deal for I Do (Society Weddings, #1)
  • At the Sheikh's Bidding
  • The Santorini Bride
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride for a Billionaire #2)
  • Carrying the Greek's Heir
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s
“SOME DAYS STARTED OUT well and stayed that way. Others started out well and rapidly deteriorated.” 1 likes