Start by marking “Chemistry of Attraction (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chemistry of Attraction (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #1)

Chemistry of Attraction

(Corbin's Bend Season Two #1)

Retired Marine Brandon Delt, moves to Corbin’s Bend after his recently divorced wife marries his cousin. Tired of living a non-discipline lifestyle, he fully welcomes the openness of the Corbin’s Bend spanking community. One day he hopes to meet the woman he could make his TiH. He doesn’t expect to meet her on day one.

Carodine Minor’s just in Corbin’s Bend for the summer.
Published October 8th 2014 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Chemistry of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chemistry of Attraction

Start your review of Chemistry of Attraction (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #1)
Angie
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~

This is book one in season two and I loved it!!! Dina is staying with her grandparents for the summer while she looks for a job and tries to relax. Brandon retired from the Marines, divorced his wife and is now looking for a woman who likes the same things in the bedroom. Dina is shocked to find out her grandparents live in a spanking community but then she finds herself curious. Who knew going to a BBQ with her
Ruthie Taylor
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This is not the first time that a character arrives as a guest in Corbin's Bend not aware of the community's rules, but it is so beautifully explained to her, that the scientist in Dina wants to know more. Luckily she finds just the man, and the resulting experiment creates an explosion of emotions for them both.

It was wonderful to see some old friends in this story, and to watch two new strong individuals seek a future
Mary
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Dina moves in with her grandparents for the summer, expecting a quiet and relaxing time with them. Little does she know that Corbin's Bend is a domestic discipline community.

Brandon has retired from the Marines, and feels at home in Corbin's Bend. When he meets Dina sparks fly. When he spanks her at the barbeque and she wants more, Brandon wants to be the one to show her what DD is all about.

Loved the chemistry between the
Etta Stark
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Chemistry of Attraction is the first book in Corbin Bend’s second season. Here we meet ex-marine Brandon Delt who has just moved to Corbin's Bend in order to study music and move on with his life following his divorce. Brandon is friends with Benjamin Steppings - the lovely Jonathon's other half - and it's always nice to see more of Benjamin and Jonathan. I liked seeing Benjamin leap to Jonathon's defence when somebody rudely criticised his autumnal decorations. That's gallantry right there for ...more
Rosalie Belle
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thianna D. is an amazing author and has yet to leave me wanting anything with any of the amazing novellas in Corbin’s Bend she has written. She knows how to deliver the exact amount of delicious kink with erotic sex, and Chemistry of Attraction is no different!

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie Belle‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

After finishing her degree of Chemistry in Graduate School, Dina goes to her grandparent’s house to stay for the summer to clear her mind. When her grandmother, Rose, warns her she might see some spanking going on in the community, Dina just laughs it off. Who spanks another adult? Consentingly? IN PUBLIC? Surely that’s not what her grandmother REALLY meant….
Brandon just recently moved
Crystal Marie
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read other books by Ms. Thianna D in the past, and I also “followed” Season 1 of Corbin’s Bend as they were being released. I can say though, that out of all of the Corbin’s books that I have read so far, this one has been my favorite.

While to me it seemed that there was more sex that took place during this story than the others, Ms. D wrote about it in such a way that it was still classy and wasn’t crude in any way. Also, as you read the story and understand the characters, especially
Angela Goodrich
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have a girl crush on Dina. Mainly because her awkwardness and social skill deficits (e.g., offending people without intending to) remind me so much of myself at her age. I related to her character so easily that I devoured Chemistry of Attraction, and boy howdy was there some chemistry between Dina and Brandon. Whew! I think Thianna D. may have made my Kindle overheat a time or two.

As for Brandon, he is all man just as one would expect a retired Marine to be. I LOVED the reason he was
Kathy Heare Watts
Although each of the Corbin's Bend book can read as a standalone, I recommend you read them all, they are just too good to miss any of them. In Chemistry of Attraction we meet Retired Marine Brandon Delt who decided to move to Corbin's Bend rather than return to his state of Texas. It didn't help that the ink wasn't even dry on his divorce papers when his ex announced her engagement to his cousin. Carodine Minor, Dina, has just received her Master's degree in Chemistry and rather than go home to ...more
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing

They're baaack!!! I was so happy to find out that there were going to be more books written about the inhabitants of Corbin's Bend that I am beside myself with glee. This second series set starts out with the awesome author Thiannna D introducing us to Carodine(Dina) Minor(granddaughter of Rose and Jason Rolston) who has come to relax and spend the summer with them while she looks for a job and Brandon Delt(ex-marine and friend of Benjamin and Jonathon) who has just purchased a home in Corbin's
Felicity Nichols
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

When I first started reading Chemistry of Attraction I was drawn in from the first few pages. Dina quickly became my favorite character. She recently graduated and decides to spend the summer at Corbin's Bend unaware of what type of community it is. When her grandparents explain it to her, she finds herself curious and wanting to know more.

Brandon Delt is a recently divorced retired marine. He decides it's time to stop hiding his true desires and moves to Corbin's Bend. When he meets Dina at
Marybeth
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The new season of Corbin’s Bend has started! We start out meeting Dina. She is the grandchild of Rose and Jason. We have met them before in other stories. She is visiting for the summer. She didn’t know the community was a spanking community was she came to visit. Brandon is a retired marine who moved there deliberately. When they meet, there is instant attraction. They decide to date and to see if Dina can live with a D/d relationship. First of all, I love the Corbin’s Bend series. Whoever came ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So excited about the new season of Corbin's Bend that I preordered the whole set. This is the first book for season 2 and it proves to be just as much fun as the the first season.

This time we get to meet a couple who are more attracted but each other's mind than their bodies. Although, they don't mind those either. It was great to see a strong couple explore their new relationship and yet continue to let their own personalities shine through.

It was fun to see the community through Dina's eyes
ScarlettPhoenix
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Corbin’s Bend Season 2 is here and with it begins a great story to kick it off. Dina is reintroduced from a previous story, as is Brandon. Dina is visiting her grandparents during the summer. She is also looking for work. Dina is unaware of the dynamic of the residents of Corbin's Bend. She meets Brandon soon after she arrives. There's an amazing attraction but Dina doesn't know if she can handle the lifestyle. Thianna D. always gives the reader plenty sass and spank. The characters were ...more
Laurel
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Terrific story of a chemistry major, Dina, and a retired Marine, Brandon, who meet each other at Corbin's Bend, a community where DD of all kinds live. Dina asks Brandon to spank her so she will know how it feels. This was a sweet and romantic story with erotic sex and spanking as well as discipline spanking. I hope there will be another story about this couple.
Timeforme
Brandon and Dina are a very good couple and it was also great to see glimpses of other characters from prior books. This is a good book and a welcome addition to the series.

Thianna D is definitely a writer that I will keep reading.
Kelly
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, rereads, dd
I love these two. Brandon is a hard, yet sensitive ex-marine and Dina is a smart girl who thinks way too much. Her brain works in hilarious ways. This book was just plain fun from beginning to end.
Eleanor
Willa Hendrickson
Apr 12, 2016
Tami
Apr 27, 2016
Spank That Romance: New Release: Chemistry of Attraction (Corbin's Bend) 1 7 Oct 08, 2014 12:19PM

Corbin's Bend Season Two (9 books)
  • His Forever Summer (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #2)
  • A Brush of Violet (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #3)
  • The One She Loves (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #4)
  • East End Girl (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #5)
  • Life's Unexpected Gifts (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #6)
  • Have Paddle, Will Travel (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #7)
  • A Perfect Partnership (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #8)
  • Learning to Live Again (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #9)