Start by marking “Salty Aftertaste” as Want to Read:
Salty Aftertaste

Salty Aftertaste

In this nonfiction tale, Jason and his hilarious and crude motley cast of friends leave their mundane suburban jungles and flock to the mecca that is Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for vacation. They are in search of a little rest and relaxation; aka beach, bars and boys, lots of hot boys.

Jason is just looking for a little attention. He just wants to feel wanted and a little
ebook, Anniversary, 282 pages
Published September 23rd 2014 by Ginge Publishing (first published September 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Salty Aftertaste, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salty Aftertaste

Start your review of Salty Aftertaste
Cindi
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Excellent book. I'm still giggling. :)

Full review can be found at -

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png

This book was provided by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Kazza
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humour
Stop by On Top Down Under Book Reviews between October 16th and the 18th. Jason Lloyd and his friend Kevin stopped by as part of On Top Down Under's 2nd anniversary celebration. Jason is giving away an e-copy of Salty Aftertaste and Queer Dirty Laundry, so make sure you check it out. Fun and feral. http://ontopdownunderbookreviews.com/...

Leave a comment on the post for a chance to win. Note that the interview is NSFW.
J.P.
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun and fast-paced read that I very much enjoyed from beginning to end. I tagged along on vacation with Jason and his adorable guy and gal friends for a week of lounging on Poodle Beach, seeing the sites (barely dressed hot lads, mostly) and crazy bar hopping. I could smell the sun tan lotion and feel the brutal hangovers. Jason's longing for true love and his devotion to his friends shines brightest. Strongly recommended for lots of laughs and "awws" and "wows" and many head-shaking smiles. ...more
Lori
Mar 04, 2016 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Just not for me.
Lisa
This book was recommended to me after I needed to find a non fiction book for a challenge.
Had the author not mentioned it to be non fiction then I never would have thought it. It read as a normal novel.
Jason and his friends spend a week in Delaware at a gay resort. What follows is the story of their week. Lots of beach, booze and boys. This was an enjoyable book which was easy to read.
Rick
May 19, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Okay, this seemed like it had all the makings of a good light read. I will admit that I did not finish this novel and here are a few reasons.
I don't mean to say anything negative regarding the author.....his style was light and fairly well done. The chapters weren't too cohesive, one here and then bang another entirely with different characters.

The characters were well, somewhat interesting. The author didn't spend alot of time fleshing them out. Instead he seemed to feel it necessary "trying
Isla James
Mar 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
An interesting slice of life book. Jason and his friends on vacation are a quirky group and very entertaining. An easy read but I'm still not sure of the point. 3.5stars
Celeste
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Goodreads First Read program for the chance to read this great book. I thank you. Jason Lloyd did a great job of writing how each and everyone each want the same thing; Love unconditionally!!! It shows the disappointments and the one night stands, which is all some people are ready for. In the house full of people, it can be hilarious at times...literary a house full of people, with only the porch available to find a place. True love comes in variation of ways, as shown in this book. ...more
Tammy
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5*
I really liked how all the friends got together and went on vacation to the beach! Just beings friends and spending time on the sand and all the bar hopping! Wow I was ready to go home after awhile! Very busy book.
Linda Engroff
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ASmart, witty and Fun read!! LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! What an amazing story of a great group of friends! I couldn't put it down. I felt like I was right there with them all having the time of my life. Can't wait to see what comes next for this author!
Regencyfan93
May 08, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-it
It dragged. I enjoyed Jason's housemates at the beach.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
A quirky look a bunch of friends during one of their beach vacations. I liked how close they are. I was kind of sad for Jason though that the vacation had some less-than-fun things happen.
Susan A
Dec 01, 2014
Andrea
Nov 25, 2013
Jason Lloyd
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Jason Lloyd
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jeremy Lecoeur
Raine
added it
Feb 08, 2014
Jason Lloyd Books: hello 3 9 Feb 04, 2014 08:53PM
Jason Lloyd is a poet, author, and artist. Salty Aftertaste (Ginge Publishing, 2013) is his first creative nonfiction novel. The book reached Smashwords top bestseller list in Gay & Lesbian Fiction and was a bestseller in the New Adult genre on All Romance Ebooks (ARe).

His second book, Queer Dirty Laundry (Ginge Publishing, 2014), is a creative nonfiction novella. The book reached Smashwords
“As rare as true love actually is, true friendship is still harder to find.” 8 likes
“He once had lips as cold as stone and a heart that equally matched, but I had managed to warm him up and now all I could sense was his need for me.” 3 likes