Start by marking “3:10 a.m. (Henry Bins #2)” as Want to Read:
3:10 a.m. (Henry Bins #2)

3:10 a.m.

(Henry Bins #2)

Henry Bins hasn't seen his mother in thirty years.
She walked out when he was six and never looked back.
Five years ago, Henry started looking for her.
Now she’s been found.
At the bottom of the Potomac River.
Henry soon learns everything he thought he knew about his mother was a lie.
And that maybe his condition wasn't the reason his mother left all those years ago.
Published September 20th 2014 by nickthriller.com

To ask other readers questions about 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 3

Start your review of 3:10 a.m. (Henry Bins #2)
Tasfiya
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like this book. You wait for what's coming next after every chapter ends, has the suspense that holds you to the pages till the end and it held me too ;)
I love the part where Henry talks with Lassie (i find it humorous) but *TO BE HONEST* it seemed very unnatural to me when Henry's house is bugged and Lassie PRETENDS to be sick and 'Let Henry Know About The House Being Bugged'. (??)
Anyway, it has comedy, a bit of romance, thrill, suspense and a great story so loved the most of it
Happy
Sami Choudhury
Jun 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice. As usual Henry Bins's life was at stake. How? To know the answer please read the book. :)

But my question is why always Henry Bins?

The story is so so. Not so thrilling, but not so bad either. Sometimes Henry Bins seemed to be a super human. How did he do so many things in one hour? How come?

A good time pass. Nothing much. But I'll definitely read the following books as well. :)

Now come to the translation. I have read both 3:00 AM and 3:10 AM in Bengali translation done by সালমান হক. The
Gulzar Choudhury
Expectations were high and I must say that all those expectations were perfectly met. Will be reading the next story of this series soon.
Paul Penney
Nov 17, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was intrigued by the first book in this series, despite the odd premise, and gave it a try. Much to my delight, it was suspenseful and original and humorous, overall a decent read, as long as I engaged suspension of disbelief. So I tried this, the second book, but what a huge disappointment! Rather than the quirky wit of the first book, this was just plain stupid. The talking to his cat went from a fun bit of silliness to an annoying and disturbing aspect of the book, getting downright ...more
*Suzy (ereaderuser)*
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another really good story. It is amazing what this character can do within his limitations.
Kathrine
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Crazy, ridiculous, fun read. The best part? That Henry speaks fluent Cat. His conversations with Lassie, while completely requiring a very large suspension bridge of disbelief, kinda, sorta ring true. As anyone owned by a feline knows. The part where we (and Henry) found out that the apartment had been bugged felt a little too far past believable knowing what we know about the comings and goings of Henry's family and friends. And the revelation about his mother was not so shocking....well the ...more
তানজীম আহমেদ
Addictive series!!!!
Lucinda
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Another quick read. Tis amazing what you can get done in just an hour a day!
Kathy
Aug 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
This is a very short story (106 pages) about Henry Bins. Henry has a sleeping disorder...he is awake only one hour out of 24, so he has learned how to make the seconds count. In this book, he goes looking for his mother, who has been missing for thirty years. A detective firm has finally located her...trouble is, she has just died. Or did she? The second I have read in the series, and I have the third downloaded.
Afrin Soshi
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is and wiil be one of the most coolest and awesome short thriller i read in my life.......till i find a next one better then this series...i love the series till now and will love the upcoming one...

So Nick Pirog keep writing awesome books for us...The more i read your books the more i fall in love with them....
Pratibha Pandey
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
short but not on fun ! I had been saving this book for a real messed up day. and as expected this one totally cheered me up. i love Henry Binns books. and more so his cat :D the forst books is still free on kindle. please do read !!
Asif Anonto
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok I get it!!!!!!!!!!! Nick Pirog is hilarious and i am astound by his writing....I like the last part when Nick says "Sorry about the little cliffhanger, but I have to keep you coming back for more!!!!!!!!!!
Ruhshan Ahmed
Jul 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Henry's conversation with his cat was more enjoyable than his adventure.
Fahad Ahmed
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Spoilers Alert
I read the first one and I was intrigued. I really liked the premise of someone only being able to be awake 1 hour. The book does talk about the condition but not to the extent that I wanted I guess.
I felt like it had many flaws too. Here is my opinion about the flaws in no chronological order
1. The talking to the cat part was ok at first but it got crazy moving forward. He is getting info about two guys coming inside of his house and doing some stuff from Meows!? And then he
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another ridiculously far-fetched tale involving Henry Bins, having said that I couldn't help but love it and I read it very quickly as it is a good yarn.

I particulalry enjoyed the sub-plot involving "Lassie" the cat and "Murdock" the dog who make for a very amusing pair.

Hats off to the author as he has to come up with some very inventive ways for the protagnosit to get things done given that he is only awake for 1 hour each day and with those restrictions it must take a monumental imagination
Shirley
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second book in the series and every bit as entertaining as the first. If Henry can pack a day's worth of living into the one and only hour of the day that he is awake, it's not surprising Pirog can pack a great plot into less than 90 pages. Love Henry and his hilarious conversations with Lassie, his cat. Henry's relationship with Ingrid is a surprise, as is the info on his absentee mother. A short, fun, quirky read, but highly recommended.
JO A. TEFFETELLER
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. The first book of Nick Perog's I read was

"Unforeseen" and I've been hooked. A man talking to his cat, their adventures dealing with bad guys have made me laugh but I've also cried. I've read
"3 am" and just finished "3:10 to 3:21 " and can't wait to read the next book the series to see what they get into next. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes suspense and bits of comedy.
P.J.Masonsbcglobal.Net
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got the Bins. Im addicted. Try it.

Ive never read anything like this series.
It is so droll, witty, sad and funny, all at once.
How would you deal with only one minute awake per day?
And having 23 hours of bad dreams before you can wake up? I love all of the other characters, Lassie (phenomenal cat) and his best friend. How he turns tortchure into an adventure in his imaganation... In how he has a mental toughness and inner strength that keeps him going...
Rene
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a crazy, ridiculous life Henry Bins leads! Awake for only 1 hour a day, 3:00-4:00 am, "conversing" with his cat Lassie, rushing back home just before 4:00 am or else he would just drop and fall asleep where he happened to be. Yet he still manages to have some pretty exciting days, or rather... hours! I love it! Such an entertaining and fun read. I will definitely read them all.
Gail Mchugh
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Henry finally gets a handle on his Mom only to find she has been killed. His Dad explains why she left them. We are visited by the President again. Henry's girlfriend Ingrid is still around. And of course, Lassie is the star of the show.
Lois Welsh
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book also. I could not put it down so I read this one right after reading 3:00am

This time Henry has a personal reason to find out why someone murdered a woman and tossed her body in the river.

It does have twists and turns.

AMcAleer03
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderfully addictive. Henry Bins is a witty, sarcastic, brilliant character who has full conversations with his cat, Lassie! Hilarious, entertaining and great. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. After reading the first, I purchased the whole set.
Heather
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have thoroughly enjoyed books 1 and 2! I was glad to see that there are more in this series. Would recommend it!
Andreia
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just like the first one, another quick and easy read! Fun and refreshing :)
Luigi
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, own, thriller
Well this was interesting, I started off thinking it was going to be a bit silly and the premise is a little OTT, but it is a great easy read. I might even go for the sequel.
Sara
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this one better than the first. A good spin on the life of Henry Bins.
Jacquelyn Neil
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On the edge of my chair the whole read. Wow, he's good!
Dawna Bodin
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too many good things to say!!! Read ALL of Henry Bins!!! You won't regret it and you'll wish for more!!!
Karen Campbell
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another adventure with Henry Bins, who is only awake 1 hour each day. These books are a very quick read, but very fun.
Angela V. Herndon
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is so captivating! And I truly find it hilarious that Henry has full conversations with his cat and they seem to understand each other. Extremely worth the read!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• রবীন্দ্রনাথ এখানে কখনও খেতে আসেননি
  • নিখোঁজকাব্য
  • ভেন্ট্রিলোকুইস্ট
  • নেমেসিস
  • অপেক্ষা
  • নিশীথিনী (মিসির আলি #2, দেবী #2)
  • দীপু নাম্বার টু
  • বৃষ্টির ঠিকানা
  • কেউ কেউ কথা রাখে
  • মা
  • বহুব্রীহি
  • দেবী (মিসির আলি #1, দেবী #1)
  • মিশর রহস্য   (কাকাবাবু, #5)

Henry Bins (7 books)
  • 3 a.m. (Henry Bins #1)
  • 3:06 a.m. (The Lassie Files Book 1)
  • 3:17 a.m. (The Lassie Files Book 2)
  • 3:21 a.m. (Henry Bins #3)
  • 3:34 a.m. (Henry Bins #4)
  • 3:46 a.m. (Henry Bins #5)