Start by marking “Revenge (Delta, #2)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Delta, #2)

Revenge

(Delta #2)

A Tortured Hero with a Heart of Gold

Growing up on the streets of Rio de Janeiro, Javier Almeida has only his older sister to protect him. When she’s sold to a human-trafficker, he vows to hunt down those responsible.

Years later, Titan Group’s Delta team finds him, tattooed and brawling, a vigilante protector with information they want. They take him in and train him, worki
Paperback
Published April 26th 2016 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Carolyn Reilly
Revenge is the second book in the Delta series by Cristin Harber. It can be read as a standalone.
After leaving her cheating groom at the altar Sophia Cole grabs a few slices of wedding cake and a bottle of champagne and tries to find some privacy on her parent’s huge estate. Instead, she runs into Javier, her brother’s Delta teammate. Both have secretly been crushing on each other and end up spending the night together.
Months later they meet again in dangerous Honduras and sparks fly as they hav
Sunny
Mar 15, 2016 rated it liked it
ARC REVIEW
Originally posted at Scandalicious Book Review

I was having a screaming good time reading this book until about 70% in and then the wheels came off. Javier Almeida is plucked from the streets of Rio de Janeiro by the head of Titan Group’s Delta team for his street smarts, physical talents, and his knowledge of the Primeiro Comando (PC). The PC kidnapped his sister and he is looking to get her back and take down the cartel. Sophie Cole is from high society. She is a champion for women’s
Jos
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
CC
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me
Heroine was fun and pretty kickass. But not stupidly so.

Javier was stuck in his vendetta and not letting go.

They started as a ONS on her wedding night. Then a two night stand months later. Then...

It just took too long for them to get together! Don't get me wrong, they were hot together! But they were like ships passing in the night. And she was the constant damsel in distress. Some of the scenes, while well written, just went on too long.

The action was pretty good but fell apart a bit at the end
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

Ms. Harber has done it again. I absolutely love the Titan/Delta boys. They are my favorite team. Javier and Sophia was amazing and so hot together. The missing 1/2 star is for the dizzy-ing amount of times she got in danger or kidnapped or in danger or.... It was just a little to much. Can't wait for the next guy to fall.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
4.5 Stars!

This book. I love it! Not very eloquent, I know but just enough to express exactly how I feel about it. The connection between Javier and Sophie was beyond words and made me melt. Besides, don't you just love a guy who's not afraid to put himself out there and declare his feelings?

Javier Almeida has been driven by the need to avenge his sister who was sold to a human trafficking cartel, and his recruitment into Team Delta came with the promise that he would get his chance to do just th
Victoria
4.5 RATING- I'm a huge fan of this author but put this book aside after the sample didn't grab me initially. Big mistake! It did take a little bit for me to get into this one after picking it up a second time but once I got really started, it just kept getting better and better. I've read everything but the NA titles from this author but think this book would work find as a stand alone.

I loved the hero. (After reading this book, one my regrets in life is never having a Latin lover. Seriously.)
Kim
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

Oh my! It is finally Javier's time! And holy cow he is one hot Brazilian, who is also a hot mess. He's been on a single minded path for revenge against the men who took his beloved sister. He has fought, bled, hunted and sacrificed and continues his goal with the backing of his Delta brothers to bring down the cartel responsible.

Sophia Cole is his teammate's sister. After having a disastrous near wedding day, she is in need of some understanding and Javier happens to also be having a d
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Javier Almeida grew up on the mean streets of Rio de Janeiro and fought to stay alive—literally. When his older sister was taken and sold to a human-trafficker, Javier’s life goal was to hunt down and find the men responsible. Found on the streets, and recruited by Titan Group’s Delta team of covert operatives, Javier’s obsession drives him in everything he does, because he will find them and they will pay.

When life hands her lemons, Sophia Cole makes lemonade. Instead of being married and enjoy
Nicola
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of the Titan series and Delta has quickly shaped up to match. Cristin Harber has a formula that works: sexy guy, feisty lady, action, suspense and plentiful explosions, both in the bedroom and the field and Delta: Revenge brings us another great couple in Javier and Sophia.

"Everyone needs a little Brazil"

Their connection is deep and, despite their individual circumstances, they have a magnetic pull. As is the case with all the Titan men, Javier is alpha, but just the right amou
XxTainaxX
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Javier's past is riddled with pain and loss and his future driven by revenge. Sophia is his teammate's sister and off limits. Until the night of her broken wedding that is, when she is decidedly not. They connect over cake and champagne and have a memorable night. Fast forward a few months to a conflict ridden Honduras and paths cross again. Sparks come alive and and they create beautiful fire. There's something just so raw and real about Javier. His Sophie is just the balm t ...more
Michele
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!! Javier is the hottest, most delicious, swoon-worthy hero! ~Sigh~
Cristin Harber writes the hottest alpha/military heroes around, hands down.
Elisa Hordon
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another awesome Delta adventure. Javier and Sophia what a roller coaster ride will they, won't they, up and down, back and forth I have to say I got serious whiplash with this one but the end was worth the read.
Rachel
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

Javier “Brazil” Almeida’s entire focus is on revenge for his sister. Watching his sister sold to the Primeiro Comando cartel as a child rocked young Javier’s entire world and has left him all twisted up inside. He couldn’t do anything to stop it at the time, but as an adult he seeks revenge in her name. All of Titan knows that is his goal and P.C. is his.

Sophia Cole is off limits according to her brother, Colin. As the daughter of a diplomat, she grew up with the expectation of perfect
Dany Matthews
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone loving romantic suspense
Recommended to Dany by: Cristin Harber
**ARC Review**

She did it again. Not that I should be surprised but Cristin Harber blew me away, again. I LOVE THIS BOOK! The entire Delta Team series is shaping up to be as epic and amazing as the Titan series.
Delta: Revenge is Javier and Sophia's story. They both have some dark demons to battle and Cristin writes out their journey beautifully. It's not a smooth road to HEA, though. There are surprises, twist and turns throughout the book, keeping us guessing and the pages flying. Right along si
Carra
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of Cristin Harber's Titan series, and now the Delta spinoff. I know going in to a new title that I'll get plenty of action, suspense and steamy goodness between the main characters...and here in Delta: Revenge, those expectations were easily met.

Now, me personally? I could never fathom doing what Sophia does-traveling to areas that can be very dangerous trying to help women and children while at the same time helping gather intelligence (or at least facilitating others to do so). I
Kay
Pages: Unknown
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Kay the Snitch BItch

Cristin Harber is my reigning queen of military romantic suspense. I love her Titan and Only series. She gives you just enough suspense to make it good for you. She always gives you humor, alpha male hotness and dirty sex.

This is the second novel in the Delta series. It's about Javier, a Delta member
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
Harber has done it again!
Team Titan unite in this fast paced, HAF installment of the Delta Team. The ghosts come out in Javier Almeida and he is all good things wrapped up in one. Sophia Cole is a strong, vital woman who takes care of business and loves as hard as she works for the causes she believes in.
This story has so many twists and turns and keeps you guessing around every turn. If you are part of Team Titan like me, you see little snippets and references that only a Titan would recognize!
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
This book was sweat, steamy, sexy, and at times suspenseful. I devoured every single page of this book, I wish there was more. Javier is a badass fighting machine, but he’s so so sweet with Sophia. Right from the stat he had me with all of his special endearments that he called Sophia. Sophiais badass in her own way too she doesn’t back down and even when faced with betrayal she didn’t give in. She was fierce and stood up tall, and not too mention that with the betrayal she found Javier.

If you l
Boundless Book Reviews
There were moments when I got goosebumps. Moments where you just melt with these characters, where you just fall in love with this story.

Javier is a man that has been set on revenge for his sister. He joined the Delta Team knowing that eventually he would have that. He never thought he would have feelings for a woman beyond the one night stand. Never sleeping in the same bed with one. That is until Sophia came a long. The sister of one of his Teammates.

I really loved both Javier and Sophia. The
Audrey
It took me a while to finish it. I guess I have quite an expectation riding on this. But then again, I found that delta slightly sweeter than Titan stories and that's probably why I find this lower than my expectation.

I started great. With Javier's back story and wounded but strong headed Sophia which reminds me of Sofia Vergara somehow (maybe because she has a great figure and loves cakes?) I was excited to see where the story goes but the. I felt like it went nowhere. I was wishing for more st
Yesenia Gonzalez
What a fantastic cover! I liked it Javier ! oh man hot delta man and with an accent uhm yes! Javier was so determined to get his revenge until he sees his teammates sister with in a wedding dress and scissors. Sophia left her cheating fiance behind and meets Javier on a deeper level. Her job is great I wasn't expecting her to be helping out in a different country. They were cute together, the tattoo was great and how it relates to him home (Brazil) I was expecting her mom to be a bitch with her ...more
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Really enjoying these Delta guys! Review to come...
Julia Wesley
Skip this.

No plot. No world building. By the end of the book, you have no clear understanding of what the hell Sophia does for a living. You have no idea what Javier does for Titan. You have no understanding of how Titan qualifies for insider information from the CIA and FBI.

The romance is lukewarm. They have decent sex, break up, and I was annoyed when they got back together. They have no spark or connection outside of when they’re connected at the crotch. Not a good thing for a romance book.
Jan
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a goodreads win, thank you, it arrived today, and I was so surprised. The book came wrapped as a gift, paper, ribbon and signed by the author, how sweet. Made my day. Looks like lots of adventure, sure I am going to enjoy reading it.

Finished, fast read. Story: Bride Sophia is standing at the alter, and hears a gasp and comment from one of her bridesmaids, she looks at the groom, just as she is about to say "I do" and realizes her groom and bridesmaid have been doing the hanky panky! Ins
Shelley Youngblood
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a huge fan of Cristin Harber's Titan series and now Delta series, I was excited get my hands on Delta: Revenge. From start to finish it is filled with suspense, combustible chemistry and a fantastic story line. I love how she intricately weaves multiple characters from all of her books relating to The Titan Group and continues to tell one amazing story.

In this book, she specifically focuses on Javier Almeida a member of Titan's Delta Team. His entire life has had one focus, to get revenge for
Liv
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OM Freaking G .... The Street Fighter & The Ambassadors Daughter ---- Cristin Harber took it too a new level with this one, enough Titan Boys appearances to feed my addiction while still maintaining the story line so as Revenge was all about Javier & Sophia's story !
One of the things I am always conscious of when writing a review is that I don't want to give away all of the story or the ending & Cristin Harber makes that very difficult to do as her books make me want to tell you ever
Yogi
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the romance between Javier and Sophia. This was a good story but it had some gaps. For example, it appears that Cristin does not command the written word to describe military strategy because she never tells us how the military got into the embassy to save Sophia....just all of a sudden they are there and she is saved. There was another rescue mission that is written as if the get away car waited in the front of the hostiles home like it was a taxi waiting for its fare. No stealth, intrig ...more
Deb Diem
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delta: Revenge is a fabulous romantic suspense by Cristin Harber. Ms. Harber has once again impressed me with her storytelling abilities. She has delivered a well-written book with a stellar cast of characters. Javier wanted nothing but revenge on the men that sold his sister to the cartel. He was recruited by the Titan Group when they promised him revenge. Sophia learns that her almost-husband has been sleeping with her best friend in the middle of her wedding. After a one night stand with Javi ...more
Ashlee Thatcher
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I am not sure how to word this. The writing is good, the story has great potential, but the execution felt more like patch work then a flowing story line. I still read the whole book, still enjoyed it, but the patchiness of the plot made it feel like more of a romance and less of an action/adventure. What I normally love about Cristin's book is she does such a great job of combining the two. This book just didn't quite make it happen.

Still a good read, well written, and a nice addition to the s
  • Hot SEAL (HOT SEAL Team #1)
  • Pushing the Limit (Alpha Ops, #3)
  • Edge of Surrender (Alpha Crew, #2)
  • Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3)
  • Target Engaged (Delta Force, #1)
  • Wild on You (Justiss Alliance, #1)
  • Midnight Lies (Wildefire, #2)
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Kit & Ivy: A Red Team Wedding Novella (Red Team, #3.5)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Delta (4 books)
  • Delta: Retribution (Delta, #1)
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • Delta: Ricochet (Delta #4)
“You taste like mine.” 3 likes
“You’re gorgeous. You’re sexy. You’re … asking me to cut that dress off you? I’m praying for strength.” 2 likes