Start by marking “The Rosie Effect sample chapters” as Want to Read:
The Rosie Effect sample chapters

The Rosie Effect sample chapters

This is a free sample of The Rosie Effect.

The Rosie Project was an international publishing phenomenon, with more than a million copies sold in over forty countries around the world. Now Graeme Simsion returns with the highly anticipated sequel, The Rosie Effect.

Don Tillman and Rosie Jarman are now married and living in New York. Don has been teaching while Rosie

Published August 13th 2014 by Text Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Rosie Effect sample chapters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rosie Effect sample chapters

Start your review of The Rosie Effect sample chapters
Ria
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
so so so loved this follow up from Simsion, he really managed to develop the theme without it becoming a repeat of 'The Rosie Project'. I would love there to be a 3rd book, just to see how good a writer he is on this subject. I am totally in tune with my inner autistic side so can grasp the often raw truth of the incidents he portrays so well, recommend these books to everyone, enjoy the connection we all have with delightfully honest Don Tillman!!
Maggie Leayr
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Same formula book one
Sarah Cliffe
May 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Having not read. The Rosie Project I found it hard to associate with Don. I enjoyed the writing style but felt it was predictable and rushed towards the end.

Some characters came and went and didn’t offer too much to the development of the story. Overall I enjoyed it and it was an easy read.
Alex Gamos
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The sequel lived up to my expectations. You get so immersed in the story that you find your self not wantong to put the book down. I gasped as the story unfolded itself. I could'nt believe I did not work up the build to the conclusion. You have to read this
KayCee
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story and the way it was told. Don Tillman is superb.
Richard Ashley
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining look into great set of characters. Loved this book.
Ladies Nightout
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rayka
Rosie & Don end up pregnant & how Don deals with it. Rayka recommends this book.
Amy
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
not sure what i loved more- the story or Don Tillman. With all his complexities his heart makes me wish he was real so i could befriend him. His character is such a credit to Simsons story telling abilities. wonderfully written!!
Tam
Aug 03, 2015 added it
It was interesting
Shara
Nov 24, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5, Still not sure how I feel about the plot. But how can u not love Don Tillman ?
Sue
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hot quiet as good as The Rosie Project but still very funny.
Cecilia Lara
Nov 30, 2016 rated it liked it
It was OK. However, I really felt that Rosie's character was underdeveloped and I didn't connect with her story. Don's mishaps and faux pas were entertaining though.
Theresa
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG I just loved this continuation of The Rosie Project, Graeme Simsion is a wonderful writer with his quirky and lovely story. Thank you Graeme and please keep writing!
Jillian C
Dec 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
Poorly written and I didn't finish the book. Having loved the Rosie Project, I was hoping for a similar read, unfortunatley it didn't live up to the expectation. Don't bother
Lynette
Nov 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Wasn't as interested in the second book, it became a bit annoying at times.
Dew
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting story about a man with Asperger navigating life. This is a quick and light hearted read. I love Asperger stories.
Venaal
Jul 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
it was aweful... I suffered til chaptr 21 and then skipped to last chapter just to end the misery. I hate that i need to know how things end or I would not have bothered for so long.
Dees Davidse
Jan 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Hated it.
Tanya Secomb
Jul 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Harder to get into than the first book, but once engrossed it was an enjoyable but predictable read.
Bernadette
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Not quite as good as the first book despite Don's continue quirks
Heszel
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
The Rosie Project was certainly more a feel-good kind of book. Still, The Rosie Effect is as easily read and amusing as its predecessor. As far as sequels go, i think it is pretty good.
Elise
Sep 17, 2015
Zeinab Sh
Feb 19, 2015

• The $1000 Project
  • The Lady of the Lakes: The True Love Story of Sir Walter Scott (Historical Proper Romance #2)
  • Australia Day
  • The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine Your Life and Succeed On Your Own Terms
  • Beautiful Boss (Beautiful Bastard, #4.5)
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • Beautiful Beloved (Beautiful Bastard, #3.6)
  • Jasper Jones
  • Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)
  • The Slap
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • I Hate You, I Love You
  • The Wedding Agreement (Strictly Business, #3)
  • Just Say Yes (Strictly Business, #2)
  • The Best Medicine (Strictly Business, #1)
  • Jezebel
  • That Boy (That Boy, #1)
  • Sleepover
Graeme Simsion is a former IT consultant and the author of two nonfiction books on database design who decided, at the age of fifty, to turn his hand to fiction. His first novel, The Rosie Project, was published in 2013 and translation rights have been sold in forty languages. Movie rights have been optioned to Sony Pictures. The sequel, The Rosie Effect, is also a bestseller, with total sales of ...more