Start by marking “Breath of Knowledge (Generations of Noah #3)” as Want to Read:
Breath of Knowledge (Generations of Noah #3)

Breath of Knowledge

(Generations of Noah #3)

alternate cover ISBN 1494378108

The One God will soon be forgotten. The last tribe of faithful descendants is on the verge of collapse and Shem can't prevent its demise. When his dearest treasure is ripped from his hands, his only hope lies in the ancient Promise given to Adam and Eve.

In a land riddled with violence, Eran alone worships the God of Noah. Her skill
Paperback
Published (first published December 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Breath of Knowledge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breath of Knowledge

Start your review of Breath of Knowledge (Generations of Noah #3)
Brandi
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just finished " reading this entire series - one book each day this weekend. It was incredible- great lessons in faith, forgiveness, human nature, God's sovereignty, and more. She is a great author.
Lisa
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was awesome! I love this author's view of the ancient world and how she believes it happened. I felt I was right there with the characters! I want more from this author!!
Richard Burke
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished last week this 3rd and last in the Generations of Noah series. I was awed through all three books by author Neal's fast pace, characterization of the primary players, evocation of time and place, and easily followed story line and subtleties. This was not an easy story to tell, and I must admit I expected her to tell it in a style to please many and thus please none. But, from the first of the three, I realized Mrs. Neal is an author whose books I want to read, and I promptly downloaded ...more
This was not my favorite of the series, I just had a hard time connecting with this book. However, it was still good. Neal does a great job of not sugar coating things, but not going into detail either.
I had a little trouble at the start of this story. I just had a hard time accepting the idea there was a Hebrew tribe before Jacob being persecuted and also hints that they were the forefathers of Eupoians. Perhaps this is a lack of historical understanding on my side.

I loved the firs
Diana
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

The author is talented. You have a gift. S great trilogy. Such an easy way to get an understanding of how it could have been during the Old Testament of the Bible. So interesting, I had to read all three and I hope she writes more.
Anna-Marie
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great series!

Biblical historic fiction. What might have been. Rachel S. Neal does a fine job of weaving a tale for the lives of each of the sons of Noah. Our God is a good God. Read, enjoy, be challenged in your faith. Will you stand firm in your faith in the One True God?
Tgar
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn’t want it to end.

Didn’t want this book to end, would love you to write more books following the rest of the books of the Bible.
Nicole
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The last of the series... a very good finish, a very good read!
Tami Kennedy
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faith gets feet

Great character development of Eran as she steps into her faith in The One True God in a personal way. Literary license aside, a very encouraging story.
Sandra J. Sandersfeld
I just finished the series. I thought they were well written and visit Old Testament characters. I would certainly choose to read other biblical fiction from Rachel Neal.
Jean Moseman
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great finish to the series.

The author did a nice job of making you feel apart of the story. This entire series I recommend to anyone interested in Biblical fiction. Very nicely done.
MaryAnn
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, borrowed, kindle, series
This was the best of the trilogy. The climax was a little far-fetched, but the book kept me reading late into the night.
Jill Smith
Apr 28, 2018
Laurie
Sep 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Generations of Noah (3 books)
  • Blood of Adam (Generations of Noah, #1)
  • Bones of Rebellion (Generations of Noah #2)