Start by marking “Blood Wars 3” as Want to Read:
Blood Wars 3

Blood Wars 3

(Talisman Serials #3)

Phil was right. Mr. Cruor and company’s motives weren’t honorable. And to top it off, Julia’s boyfriend was the ring leader. He gave Julia her wish, but not in the form she was hoping for. Now she’s stuck.
But then again, maybe working together isn't all that horrible. They finally have a chance to right the wrongs of the world and make it a peaceful place. Only trouble is
Published September 29th 2014 by Obsidian Mountain Publishing (first published September 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Wars 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Wars 3

Start your review of Blood Wars 3
T.R.
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Warning!! Do not start this book late at night, because you will not put it down! If you have read any of the Talisman series, you will love this one. Julia still doesn't know who she can trust in this book. Nicholas still doesn't act like the guy she fell in love with. Everyone she knows either is untrustworthy or is in danger. Phil is always they one who keeps trying to protect her, but now he is afraid of what she has become. With every book in this series, sometime major happens and this ...more
Terry
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The battle continues and Julia is stuck in the middle with no way out. The change has Julia all over the board emotionally to the point where she is constantly locked up for her safety. But she quickly finds out that those she cares about the most are the ones who need her regardless of her emotional state.
Blood Wars 3 is a continuation of the battle that began in book 2 and the story appears to be far from over!
Looking forward to seeing what is to continue with Julia’s story.
Debbie Poole
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing series. It's one of my favourite series ever.
The Blood Wars series is a continuation of The Talisman Series.
This third book has a lot of twists and turns in it.
Julia doesn't know who she can trust anymore.
Can she really trust Phil?
What about Nicholas? All is not as it seemed in the last book.
Tiffany
I don't want to rate this series. I loved the Talisman series so SO SO much! While Brenda is an amazing author, this serial takes away from the other books in my opinion. I am being a whinny reader and will just keep The Emerald Talisman, The Sapphire Talisman, & The Onyx Talisman in my mind because that is how I want it all to be.
Stephanie Carr
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was good and a lot to take in. So many things were happening. The emotions are very heavy with who to trust and now this thing with phil? Wondering if this is all a test for Julia? Guess we will see on the next book.
Sherri Brown
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot thickens!

Really enjoyed this third book in the Talisman Series. I can't wait for the next book, so many secrets to find the answers to. Really like the change in direction Julia is taking at the end, Phil needs to be recognized.
Nastasia Nazar
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Things just get crazier in this installment. You don't want to miss it!!!
Kerri Simpson
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Im not a huge vampire van but I enjoyed the book. Phil is my favorite :). This is a good series and Id defintely recomend it to be read. Its definitely got some cool twist and turns.
Chelsea
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
review in series group
Jessie
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is so amazing! I love it!! I am so happy to read more of this
Stacey
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The more you read
The more you need
The book made me need more
The book is so well written you won't bad able to put it down
David Goeltzenleuchter
Feb 24, 2015
Jenn Lile
Dec 13, 2016
Brenda Pandos
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Author Brenda Pandos lives in California with her husband and two energetic boys. After her release of EVERMORE late 2015, she suffered from a stroke. While she's had a miraculous recovery, the part of her brain she'd used to write fiction with hasn't returned yet.

At 18-months post-stroke, she's decided to start working on her memoir to tell her story. It's very tiring for her and slow going, but

Talisman Serials (4 books)
  • Blood Wars (Blood Wars Serials, #1)
  • Blood Wars 2
  • Blood Wars: Book 4 (The Talisman Series)