Start by marking “Continuous Drips” as Want to Read:
Continuous Drips

Continuous Drips

Abbreviated blurb: Different colors of ink collide in this short story anthology Continuous Drips by The Collective. The Collective is composed of authors Da'Kharta Rising, Synful Desire, and Queen of Spades:

Take a trip into darkness with Da'Kharta Rising with "Unrest", "Omitted" and "The Kutters".

Love, loss, and erotic heat hypnotically swirl in the mind of Synful Desire
Published November 12th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Continuous Drips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Continuous Drips

Start your review of Continuous Drips
Y. Correa
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All right, I realize that I'm gushing over this book, and I am. But it's probably because I've had such bad reading experiences as of late, that when I was asked to ARC read Continuous Drips by The Collective, I was highly impressed.

So, "What exactly is Continuous Drips?" you ask? It is a short story anthology comprised of 3 authors, each telling 3 short stories.

In my perspective Continuous Drips is an eclectic mix of entertaining, fun and provocative short stories. My most favorite thing about
Harmony Kent
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an Advanced Review Copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is a collection of short stories (Nine in total) from three personalities; Da'Kharta Rising (Unrest, Omitted, The Kutters), Synful Desire (Derailed Endurance, Final Prep to Happiness, FAN-tasy Island), and Queen of Spades (Misfortune, Afro Shock, Util).

Each collection of three is different. The reader will find darker tales that make them think, those with slightly more heat under the collar, and others with a twist. Each t
C. Rose
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever picked up an anthology and read all of the stories then set it aside and forgotten all about it? I'm sure you have--everyone has.
Then, have you ever read an anthology that you just knew you'd be keeping for a long time, just to dip back in and enjoy your favorite stories over and over?
THAT is what Continuous Drips is like. It's a treasure in book form. You have some stories that touch the heart, others that make the hairs stand on the back of your neck, and others that keep you thi
Queen Spades
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: royally-favored
Note: This review will only be based on the writes of Da'Kharta Rising and Synful Desire.

Have you ever perceived a particular authors' works in one way but then you see material which expands your thinking? This is how I felt after reading the works by these two authors.

Da'Kharta Rising isn't just a person who writes about tragedy. There is a system behind the darkness and the mystery she strives to convey. The twists in each story goes from "What did I just read" in Unrest to "Oh my God!" in Om
Da'Kharta Rising
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: fans of short story anthologies
In this review, I won't be speaking about any of my stuff, just Synful Desire and Queen of Spades.

IMHO, this is some of the strongest writing I've seen by the Royal One. My personal favorite was Misfortune, and there's so many reasons why that I spit on it at my blog. "Afro Shock" made me want to pull on some bell bottoms and grab me an Afro. Pyruva is smart and sassy, my kind of female. Util made me laugh but also nod because the events were so real to me.

Synful Desire is no slouch either. "FA
Joy Lo-Bamijoko
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a very fascinating read, short stories of varying depths, and twists. I am not a fan of erotica, and so I will hold my comments on the stories in the collection that were simply too explicit for my comfort. With that said, of the rest of the stories, a few stood out for me. The Kutters is one of them, and the other one is, Misfortune. These two were extraordinary reads.

The author’s writing style was unique. This style made it difficult for me to remember the details of some of the stori
Tracy Hill
Aug 24, 2015
Synful Desire
Nov 12, 2014 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
H.A. Ortiz
Dec 15, 2014
Aray Brown
May 20, 2015
Carolyn Injoy
Jun 01, 2015
The best way to describe Queen of Spades is an Antiquated Hybrid— a contemporary author whose writings have a down-to-earth resonance to anyone who reads them.

Since the age of eleven, Queen of Spades’ flowed with the fire of ideas indicative of rhythm inundated with stanzas. She made her writing debut as a presenter and poet in the anthology Soulful Branches: Words and Sounds. Her other poetry wor

News & Interviews