Start by marking “Everlost (Night Watchmen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everlost (Night Watchmen, #3)

Everlost

(Night Watchmen #3)

One truth will unravel them all.

Faye Middleton thought the worst had come to pass the night she and her friends barely escaped from Ethryeal City and the clutches of the evil Priestess Clara. Officially shunned from the Coven, Faye is forced to lay low in order to come up with a plan to bring Clara down.

At Jaxen's childhood manor, they were supposed to be safe from any out
Published May 10th 2015 by Candace Knoebel (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Everlost, please sign up.

Danielle Young
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are many number of reasons we read. Many reasons a book stays with you. There are books that hold your attention, take you on far away adventures, and show you endless love. But then there are books that grab your heart and soul and make you live there. If only for a moment you are a part of that great story. For hours, you are the hero, villain, lover... you are everything. You are the story.

Everlost and the world of the Night Watchmen is one of those books. It has been a while since a s
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I started reading this book as soon as I had finished reading the second book in this series! I was really excited to read it and continue the character's story! After really enjoying the last book, I had big expectations for this book! I had some ideas as to where the plot could go, but luckily I didn't look too far into it because I just wanted the plot to take me on an adventure, and that's exactly what it did! The plot was full of twist and turns and my head was spinning by the end lol! The ...more
Yvonne (The Shadow Realm)
Blog Tour Post: The Shadow Realm

I really don't know what to say. This series just keeps getting better and better. Everlost was a phenomenal read and I really don't know how Knoebel expects us to wait for the forth book because I need it NOW! Everything that is revealed in this book left me reeling and had my head spinning with scenarios of how it is all gonna play out. Of course Knoebel loves to throw in surprises so I was constantly second guessing as to what would happen next. New players are
Rainie
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so glad for the crew escaped from Clara, just hate how they seemed to sit around in this one. I enjoyed Jaxen and Gavin getting to know about their mother's life since she has been gone. I had a feeling about Charissa for awhile.

Now on to Cassie: how could they not push a little harder to figure out why she was lapsing like she was throughout ?! I just feel they would question but not push!

As for the end, I was really pissed at Faye for how she acted and how she put them in danger becaus
Delphine
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Hmm. Mixed feelings on this one. I got bored half way through, and it was a struggle for me to finish this. Essentially, I just wasn't invested enough in the characters. There was too much inner monologue from the female lead for me...and the constant questioning of herself about how she is going to save the world became repetitive. I think it was quite simply too young adult. I'm quite sad about this, because I think that this book series could have had great potential. Anyway, you cant please ...more
Alison Beechner
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, new-adult
Just okay. It took forever for me to read this one. I tried starting it twice before and couldnt get ito it. It felt like a lot of sitting around talking, planning, waiting. Too many parts of Faye being all life philosophical. Plus she keeps making rash, emotional decisions that end badly. Of course there were good parts, but overall I didn't care for this one much at all.
Jamie
Eh

This has taken me forever to read through this book. Faye is getting on my nerves. I get having emotions, but she's always withdrawn and scared. I was expecting a stronger character by the third book.
Dan Maskell
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it anouther winner going straight into the next
Salla (Books Told Me So)
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I remember buying the entire series on a whim a year ago. I knew next to nothing about them, having only read the blurb for the first book. I have to say that I do not regret that decision.
Faye's struggles grow harder and harder as the story progresses. It's one step forward and three back. At this point, you know all the characters and their quirks already. You know them so well, that when one of them isn't themselves, you notice. And it's heartbreaking because you can't do anything except watc
Novel Grounds
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5 stars|Amazon|Goodreads
I NEED MORE! Each of these novels has me falling even more into the world of the watchmen. I can't seem to get enough of the characters and their stories. The journey alone that they have endeavored has me addicted.

If you have read this far into the series then you are as hooked as we are. It is quite the addicting set of characters. If you are new to the series please go back to book1, this is book three and will contain spoilers for the first two novels.

This novel w
Lynn Worton
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in The Night Watchmen Series. I loved it!

Faye Middleton is a wonderful character, although I didn't like her very much when I first met her in Everlasting. She is a teenager who has had some major angst in her life. She has faced the culling and found out that she not only does she have affinity to both witch and hunter powers, she is the only one able to handle the Dagger of Retribution. Now older and wiser after her run in with Clara, Faye finds herself facing an even bi
Ruth B
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everlost picks up right where we left in the previous book. We finally get some answers to some of the surprises we had but as you can imagine, the answers only bring more questions.

In this new book of the Night Watchmen series, things get even more complicated for Faye and Jaxen. The evil takes a darker tone and all her love ones are under a threat. Faye has to become the powerful force her enemies want to destroy but she is afraid to be. Friendships, alliances and love itself will be tested du
Roxanne Kade
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I’ve said it a million times before, and I’ll say it again, there is no end to the brilliance that is Candace Knoebel. Every word she churns out to create her spellbinding and breathtaking stories leaves me in awe. She is a master of her craft and just the thought of picking up one of her books makes me giddy with excitement.

Everlost was a spectacular continuation of a series that will forever spark my imagination. With exciting characters and plenty of action and adventure, it ignited a plethor
Roxanne Kade
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Clever Girl
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Everlost is all about family; creating them, losing them, the sacrifices you'll make for them. A big part of that storyline is Evangeline; the Gramm's long lost mom. She arrives and she doesn't come alone. She has companions and a whole lot of secrets.

As is par for the course nothing is easy for Faye and the gang. They've got the super evil Clara and her cronies after them and the Darkyns. They fight hard, they win and they lose but they never give up, even when survival seems impossible.

There
Charlotte
Mar 29, 2015 rated it liked it
I didn't enjoy this one anywhere near as much as the first two. Part of the problem was that there was no recap, it just jumped straight into the action. It's been a year since I read the last book and I could only remember hazy details, so I kept getting confused which made me lose interest. Then there was all the dramatic similies like how looking at Jaxen's eyes was like looking into heaven itself and it was all so ridiculous and flowery that I got annoyed. I gave up around the 80% mark which ...more
Jana LaPelle
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everlost?

Everlost is an action packed rollercoaster ride from the moment the story begins till the last page. Everything is beginning to come together as all the puzzle pieces begin to fall into place in this installment of the series. It would appear that the Rebellion will continue to suffer loss after loss at the hands of Clara and Bael. How much more can Jaxon and Faye endure? Can't wait to see what happens next for these Watchmen and what's left of their of their Rebellion. Can Clara and Ba
Teigan
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Highly, highly addictive, and yet, I found myself again disappointed in Faye who continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. She never seems to learn from her selfish, rash decisions that keep on getting those around her hurt, and I was hoping she'd become somewhat more rational and clear headed after Evernight-- but nope. I blame the lack of sound character development. Still, I have to admit that it was easy to be pulled in by Everlost. The consistent action and Weldon makes for g ...more
Jan farnworth
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow all the secrets that just come exploding out of this story just pack a punch and keep on coming. The things that happen to these characters and what has happened are so heart wrenching. I for some reason was under the impression that this was the end of this wonderful series, though i have book 4 marked as to pick up. When i got to the end i was like no no wait you can;t leave me like this. Wonderful steamy story, a must read
Chrissy Van Der Laan
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The world is going to hell and only the Everlasting can fix it but no one is sure what exactly needs to happen.
Gripping, emotional rollercoaster. the grimm curse is revisited with shocking new information. Clara's greed continues to grow and the rebellion is building only to get knocked down time and time again.
Candace has out done herself, remarkably well written with soo much more to come ill be itching to read book 4.
Alicia
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is getting better and better with each new installment. I felt this one ended on a cliffhanger a little. Definitely leaves you anticipating for the next installment. the plot is thickening quickly and you get to see the characters blossom as well as learn more about them. Can't wait for the next book.
Heather De Los Reyes
Anticipation is killing me!

My favorite book in the series yet. It seems to keep you on edge and just when you think things have to work out for Jaxen and Faye more things go wrong and even more people suffer. I'm hoping their is a happy ending for them yet!
Phillipa
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant. I've never been so angry and disappointed at the same time about there being another book still to come. I'm so happy there will be more, but the thought of having to wait ages for the next book is killing me. Will someone please hurry up and invent a time machine.
Elizabeth Hughes
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was amazing! I could not put it down. I can not believe the book ended the way it did! There were many twists throughout the book and I was hooked. I want to read the next book now. I can't believe it! Candace did it again!
Christina Sdao schmidt
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A slow start to this one but it quickly got crazy. Can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
miss melissa harvey
Brilliant

Brilliant series of books cannot wait for another looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. Very good
Aleigh Schuster
Feb 02, 2016
JJBMocha
May 12, 2015
Free Books, .99, ...: Giveaway: ebook of Everlost 1 5 Jun 25, 2015 05:37PM

• Endure (The Protector, #4)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Fallenmore (Feathermore, #2)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • If it Kills Me (The Starborn Saga, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Reign (Fae-Witch, #3)
  • Broken Gates (The P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #2)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • A Witch Alone (Winter Trilogy, #3)
  • Undercover Magic (Shifty Magic, #2)
  • Billow (Ondine Quartet, #2)
  • Chameleon (Supernaturals, #1)
  • Bound (Torn Trilogy, #3)
  • Skin Deep (Eternal Forces #1)
  • Playing Hooky (Paranormal Investigations, #1)
  • The Blood Scion (The Scion Legacy #1)
  • Chaos (Kardia Chronicles, #1)
  • Snow Bound (More than Magic, #2)
Candace Knoebel is a hopeless romantic with an affinity for whiskey and good music. Her love of words began when she met the boy who lived in the cupboard under the stairs. She's a self-proclaimed Lost Girl. Words are her mirror.

With two completed series, her work ranges from paranormal to contemporary, all centered heavily around romance.

Currently she lives in Florida with her husband and two c

Night Watchmen (5 books)
  • Everlasting (Night Watchmen, #1)
  • Evernight (Night Watchmen, #2)
  • Everdeep (Night Watchmen, #4)
  • Evermore (Night Watchmen, #5)