Start by marking “Ice Steam (Loving All Wrong #3)” as Want to Read:
Ice Steam (Loving All Wrong #3)

Ice Steam

(Loving All Wrong #3)

Two rockers. Two different bands. One girl.

I sent him off to be a star, to chase his dreams.
I placed mine on hold so he could have his.
He kissed me, made love to me, and promised he’d come back.

He lied

The original plan was to show up and steal him back.
But in the process, I inadvertently fell hard for another rocker.
Now, I’m in deep with both of them.
I lo
Published February 24th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Ice Steam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ice Steam

Judith
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*** ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, LOVED IT !! ***

I really don't know why this series doesn't have more ratings.This is the third full length novel and although it's part of a series,IMO,it could be read as a standalone.Each book in the series is about a different relationship and totally unique.A lot of the time with series you get a similar story re hashed but not here...

So it's a love triangle and there is cheating involved but I actually didn't find it uncomfortable at all.
Alina is dating Davian from
Stacianna
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Dear Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, You are total bad ass, and the devil is a punk. Uh-huh. Kick his fiery red ass for us, get him off our backs and keep our awesome lives awesome, because You are the Boss of total awesomesaucery awesomeness. Dear God, you reign. Dear God, you rule. Dear God, you rock!!! A-men.”

BEST. PRAYER. EVER.

“You’re in his lap, why?” he demanded, shadowing over us like an infuriated deity.
“Uh-oh,” someone muttered, “Khal Drogo’s about to rip someone’s thro
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
**I received and ARC in exchange for an honest review**

This book. This BOOK! What an amazing ride. These days, I am a lot more picky when it comes to my reads and have no problem taking a reading break. Not this one. This one I read straight through with no thought to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I will be honest and say that I went into this book blind, not reading the blurb or the preface. I had no idea what kind of story it was going to be. Let me just say, I was not at all prepared.

The autho
Christine
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Team Xavier or Team Davian?

A great story with Alina, Davian and Xavier. A couple of really hot badass rock stars what's not to like and who would Alina chose?
Although its a love triangle with cheating the whole story was so good. Lots of angsty moments, will she or won't she and who is the mysterious A? I was so pleased with her choose after what Alina finds out.
I was gripped from the start and really didn't want it to end.
But lets just say I think the best team won and can't wait for the next
S. Ann Cole
Feb 20, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

photo First Teaser_zps0nfonqrz.jpg

Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
FREE UNTIL JUNE 1.
US: goo.gl/9i4Pxa
UK: http://goo.gl/B0Y8Cs
I think Miss Cole had the right plot in mind - in spite of that nasty love triangle - maybe the execution just needed to be tweaked a little. More character development for Alina. And her relationship with XX needed to be more fleshed out especially as it's competing with an all-consuming previous relationship.

I loved Jahleel. I think I could have loved
Cee Smith
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, where to start? I devoured this book. It was definitely a stay up late, read straight through kind of book. Let me start off by saying I hate cheating books. I typically won’t read them because it doesn’t usually leave me with a “feel-good” feeling. Saying that, I appreciated the author’s note in the beginning forewarning readers about the type of book they were embarking on and let me say the book definitely is a journey.

I really liked Alina, surprisingly. There were a couple times in th
Liz
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75, maybe 4 stars.

I loved S. Ann Cole's Jaleel, but Ice Steam didn't have that all-consuming obsession and intensity that Jahleel had. I think Ice Steam's problem was that right front the beginning, we were introduced to Alina's relationships with Xavier and Davi without getting to see those relationship unfold. I'm not sure if thats because I didn't read the second book in this series. I just wanted more character development, especially for Alina.

Don't get me wrong though. I thoroughly enjo
Crystal
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
S. ann Cole, you have done it again! After Jahleel's and Sassy's hearth-wrenching story I did't believe I could love a book as much as this one. Xavier and Alina...Davian and Alina...what's a girl to do?? All characters were amazing. Your wrting superb. The only thing that sucks about your book is that I have to wait for the next one.
On another note readers get ready for this tumultuous angstsy ride that will leave you hot, cold, mad, sad, angry, in love, hopeful, fearful, hurt and anxious all
Zoe
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just had to say how much I enjoyed this book. So much so I was up late reading it in fact. I rarely give 5 stars to books but this book definitely deserves it in my eyes. I love the way the author bases her books on the premise that its not just one person for everyone and sometimes there are tough choices to be made between partners. The characters seem more realistic to me I think due to this. I feel equally torn about the decisions that Alina makes during the book due to their realism. I CAN' ...more
Shelley
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
When S. Ann Cole called her series, Loving All Wrong, she wasn’t kidding around! Ice Steam delivered all of the angst, all of the heartache, and all of the crazy that I have come to expect and love from her books. If you are looking for a neat and tidy love story, you won’t find it here. This love story is messy, flawed, and complicated.

Alina and Davian were in love. When his band finally got their big break, he begged her to follow him. He didn’t want to give up on their love. But Alina chose
Jenny
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Wow. I devoured this.

I am stunned to log on here and find so few reviews under this book. It's a shame because second to Jahleel this is the authors next best work. I was stealing time between work to sneak read, and stayed all night just to finish it. This book deserve some praise and recognition in my opinion. Why are there more readers?

I hope the author doesn't think she us a failure and stop writing. Keep it up Ms. Cole. You are very talented!

Anyway, I wavered a lot between team Davian
Tash Afuie
Jules
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
I knew it was a love triangle but I didn't know why she loved either men. This area could have used some development. There was alot of telling and not enough showing. Then it ended with a cliffhanger.

(view spoiler)
Xiomara Olivo
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars but

I needed closure on this book! I really do not want to wait so long for the next book. I loved loved jahleel and was so disappointed with Chads story. so glad I took a chance on this book .
Alex Royer
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved the angst, loved these flawed characters.... Yes it's a love triangle, yes there's some cheating but I still loved it. Certain issues are still unresolved so I'm dying to read the novella that should come out next.
Azra tariq
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A awesome mad read that goes beyond expectations
S
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Don't know how S Ann Cole gets me to love these despicable characters but I do. Every last one of them! Can't believe I have to wait to see what happens next. Write faster ;)
Absent
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the continuation! Rooting for Xavi ♥
Bookwormdrea
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Had the Jahleel feel.
Veronica Mckenna
My favourite book by this amazing author! With good reason! Amazing story with a kick ass heroine! Alina is amazing, she can be stubborn and selfish, but she is a great heroine! Someone with a personality and a backbone for a change! She is funny, feisty, strong, and if you win her trust incredibly loyal! I loved her and Davian in the beginning, but when I saw her relationship with Xavier grow, I was team Xavi! There was backstabbing and lies on both sides,
But so much passion and love! My only h
Alejandra Gutierrez
I simply did not like the story, I did not find any sense or logic in the protagonists
Katy
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love being in the Saskia/JK/Lion world. I guess I’ll read 3.5.....
Ewelina
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK.... Usually I don't write reviewes but I can't help myself.

First WHY HERE IS ONLY 20 someting raitings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For Christ Sake ... Your books are amaizing Ann.... I readed Loving All Wrong series but now I know I have to get all your books. Right now I will recomend your books to all my friends because they are phenomenal!!!

You know when you read serie where each book is about different couple. And after first one you know all other books. When you read part 2,3,4 .... It's like you
Elaine
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Alina falls in love with older boy next door. She sends Davian off to
follow his dreams to play in the band. He promises to come back, for her.
She is pregnant but never tells him. Now he is back and he is engaged. She wants to tell him about the baby.
Someone else is after her affection. Someone from the band that Davian
opened for on his tour.
Xavier is something else and will not take no from Alina, until she finally says yes. Alina really only says yes, to get closer to see Davian.
Only she find
Ally Stbm
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
So let me say that I am not usually a fan of books that have cheating or love triangles. I read for the fairytales, the romance, and the happily ever after’s that real life tends to be so different from, however I did find myself enjoying this book. I think the author did any potential reader a favor by stating that this was not your typical cookie cutter romance. The author did a great job at developing the characters, the storyline was catching, It drew me right in and I found myself quickly g ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This was a story of angst and heartbreak. It's a tangled web of a love triangle that leaves you feeling all of the emotions the characters go through. I really liked Alina, she made some questionable decisions but you can't help but pity her. The sex was sweet and hot all at the same time. This is definitely a journey, and I think you would enjoy it.

Review done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regardin
Samantha
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I read the warnings and I went in expecting to be frustrated. It still dragged on way too long for my liking and then the love triangle wasn't even resolved by the end. The abandonment of her son and the lack of even thinking of or mentioning him really put me off liking the character. In fact, I'd almost say I despise her. I get going away to do what you need to do, but who just up and leaves for months without even a passing thought for their child? While I liked it, I wouldn't say I loved it. ...more
Hotnholy
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Ok so I'm one of them who didn't really like Chads chase, because I really think someone else who is not the author of jahleel wrote it. Anyway,I liked this book, but nothing compared to Jahleel 1 2. They are still my fav books and couple. And I also loved Chad in it. This was or could have been a little better. Idk why the author made it a triangle. Didn't feel much for Davi.
Solange Santorini
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was trying to finish this book immediately because i wanted to know who she chose. I'm so happy she chose him. :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Blindsided
  • The Woman He Married (A Magic City Duo Book 1)
  • Pieces: The Duet
  • Margarita
  • Groupie/Rock Star Bundle (Groupie, #1-2)
  • Living in Glass Houses
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Again And Again
  • A Perfect Marriage
  • Broken Notes (Heavy Influence, #2)
  • Sick Day
  • Of Love & Regret (Madison & Logan, #1)
  • I Pick You (I Pick You, #1)
  • Lady of Quality
  • The Pull
  • Craving for Love (Snow Kissed Love, #1)
  • Saved from Sin
  • Mansion for My Love

I LOVE too much.
I READ too much.
I DREAM too much.

That about sums me up.

****************************************
READ TO ENJOY, NOT TO DESTROY.
****************************************

Loving All Wrong (3 books)
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
  • Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)
“The world was beautiful, yet so damn ugly. Life was astounding, yet so damn hard. Love was phenomenally precious, yet so damn painful. I wanted it all to end.” 0 likes
“wore thick black eyeliner around his captivating ice-blue eyes, and had extremely long jet-black hair, all pierced up from ear-hole to asshole.” 0 likes