Start by marking “Gift Wrapped” as Want to Read:
Gift Wrapped

Gift Wrapped

After catching her boyfriend cheating two weeks before Christmas, Brinn is seriously lacking in holiday spirit. So when she looks into the eyes of a last-minute shopper after closing on Christmas Eve, she’s sarcastic rather than sympathetic. But Brinn is ever the good girl and her conscience wins out. She offers the handsome stranger ten minutes to select a gift and ends u ...more
ebook
Published November 15th 2014 by Karla Doyle (first published November 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Gift Wrapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gift Wrapped

Mysza
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
**** 4,5 stars ****

Store manager Brinn meets Davis while he is last minute, Christmas gift shopping. Something sparks and word to word - they agree to spend Christmas Eve together since they have no other plans for the evening. One night turns out to be not enough and what was supposed to be one night stand turns into a month and then turns into.... well, I won't tell, you have to read it yourself, I promise, you won't regret.

Both characters were very lovable. Brinn was witty, smart and sexy.
*****FOUR STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Dee, Sharon, and Wendy}

photo a5c4f438970bbae315b22e7d2d18db5e_zpsd819969a.jpg

This book just hit the spot for me.
A light on angst, sweet and sexy read!
This is not my first Christmas romance, but it's definitely going on my naughty & nice list! What I have come to learn about Christmas themed romances is that for the most part they tend to be very easy and entertaining reads. You aren't going to have your mind blown but you will find enjoyment while reading them.

Brinn is a retail store manager who meets a handso
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Swooning--Stars!!

....'Tis the season to be merry!

.....Love is in the air!

This book seriously hit the spot! It made me laugh, it made me smile, it gave me butterflies and it was deliciously sexy!

A chef and a clothing store manager. A bad boy and a good girl. A man running from love and a woman running to it.

They only had a month....

A month to spend in bed......to get to know each other.....to chase their dreams.....to fall in love.

This was a near perfect holiday read. Filled with humor..
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: winter-themed
❄ 4.5 Merry Stars ❄

Gift wrapped was a really fun & sweet read! It wasn't what I expected, but it was even more and even better.

This is the story of Davis and Brinn. They meet one night and the click instantly. They decide to spend Christmas Eve together. They're both single , with no one expecting them at home, so why not? Especially if it's only for one night, like Davis always wanted. He makes it clear that he doesn't do relationships and she shouldn't have expectations & Brinn's t
Jennifer Kyle
3 ~ 3.5 Stars

”Put me on the naughty list.”

description

This story is perfect the season. It's a quick, sexy and sweet read with two likable characters. Brinn and Davis meet on Christmas Eve when Davis attempts to purchase a last minute gift and they get hot and heavy all night long.

”Tonight fell into strictly-for-fun land – a place she’d heard about but never visited.”

Their attraction is strong and the one night turns into a month where they get to know one another and make decisions about their career
Claire Robinson
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 - "Watching you beat your meat is really hot." Stars!

Once again Karla Doyle doesn't disappoint, this time with a sexy tale that whets the reader’s appetite for the forthcoming season, as well as leaving a damp patch elsewhere! Just sayin'

It is no secret that I am a massive fan of this authors work, so having her release something of a Christmassy nature makes me happy as it means I can go back and read it year after year.

Brinn and Davis are the kind of characters that you can’t help but like
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

Following so many meh and dnfs lately, this was exactly what I needed. I loved everything: the fun heroine, the sexy swoony hero, the dirty talking (lots of it!), loved them as a couple, great banter as well as plenty of sexy time.

So it was predictable, it was on the short side and there was a couple misunderstandings I could have done without but none of those I felt were good enough reason to deduct a star. I loved it!!!

Recommend to readers: quick smut fix with awesome banter.

Thanks
Brandi
Dec 04, 2014 rated it liked it
A smutty, buddy, Christmas read with Jennifer, Mysza and Nikki!!!
Thanks girls! Loved reading with you ;))

description

Gift Wrapped is a fun, sexy read, perfect for the holiday season. For Brinn and Davis, a chance meeting on Christmas Eve turns into a month long arrangement full of naughty fun.

"I'm going to fuck the good girl right out of you tonight."

Overall, this was a sweet, steamy, Christmas time read, one I'm sure most of my naughty friends will enjoy ;)
Jeanne
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jeanne by: *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Panties melted, Heart stolen stars

This was my first book by Karla Doyle and I loved it! It was just what I was in the mood for. My title sums it up, it was hot, sexy, sweet, and funny. It's one of those books that leaves you with a cheesy smile on your face because it was just that enjoyable. The perfect romantic holiday read.

So, Brinn is a retail store manager working on Christmas eve. She is depressed after a bad break-up and is happy to be working to keep her mind off of it. Her last cus
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
4.5 STARS

description

Who doesn’t love a good Christmas story? If you are like me and love Christmas stories, especially a story who has everything, you certainly don’t want to miss this one. “Gift Wrapped” was such a sweet, sexy and funny story. It was everything I hoped and wanted to be!

Brynn and Davis are too people who aren’t looking forward to Christmas.Both of them don't want a relationship or love. Too bad, cause this Christmas they will find all that and more.

Brynn is a store manager. She’s more tha
Catarina
3,5 Wrapped Stars.

Brinn and Davis met when he’s last minute shopping in Christmas, after being the victim of a heist.
Brinn is sick of unkind costumers and recently found out that her boyfriend was a cheater, so she isn’t exactly in the mood for people who just remembered to buy presents, and makes her opinion pretty clear. But Davis loves her quirkiness and they end having a hot affair that goes beyond the festivities.
They both want a non-strings relationship, but what they are getting, is pr
Crystal~BIG book addict~

.........Davis in a big red bow waiting for me on Christmas morning. Please?!

This was such a sweet, romantic, funny and hot read. First book I have read by this author and won't be the last.

Perfect holiday book!
Mo
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Christmas Cracker stars.

Short, quick, hot read. Liked both characters. No drama. Plenty of sex. Plenty of holiday cheer.

Loved the banter between them.

No unnecessary drama.

Short book. Short review.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3 - 3.5 ★'s

Davis and Brinn meet at her store on Christmas Eve just as Brinn is closing up. Davis needs to buy a Christmas gift but Brinn turns him away...at first. And keeping in the Christmas spirit, she decides to help him out and ends up with a Christmas Eve date!

Okay, so let's cut to the chase...this book has a ton of sex and they go at it right from the get-go. In fact, there's almost all sex and no story...that is, until forty percent. Seriously, it was almost my first DNF but my BR'ers
Dee Montoya
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
*****4.5 Whimsical Stars*****

(BR with Patty, Mel, Sharon, Wendy)

photo e4c2228b-7cf8-446b-92e6-3c22911e3995_zpsd8c5ada6.jpg

Executive Chef, Davis Rourke is not a fan of the holiday season and on this night, he's annoyance for the festivities is at an all-time high after he's house was broken into, forcing him with the task of shopping for a christmas gift at the last minute. Brinn is the manager of a small department store and is relieved that closing time has arrived, after all the crazy holiday shoppers she's had to deal with on this busy day, but whe
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: dirty talking
4 Which List are You on... Stars * * * *

From the Christmas Buddy Read Elves of Patty, Mel, Dee, Sharon and me...
La La La....
You better watch out.... Yup, it's that time of year...
You better not cry ... unless it's due to passion....
You better not pout...well, some men like that look...
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town... or he's supposed to..

Brinn's making a list... yeah of all the jerks who broke her heart.
And checking it twice,
She's tired of being not naughty and always nice.
Da
Didi
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

This was the best holiday romance I've read this year! Sometimes they're filled with too much sex and little story, but this was fleshed out nicely, giving us a solid background on Davis and Brinn. This was very hot, sexy, sweet and with just a little drop of angst to make it a great book worth reading anytime of year. Davis was such a great guy, having commitment issues stood in the way of having Brinn permanently, but I'm so glad he finally realized how lucky he was and made the chang
Andrea
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fortune-cookie stars

What a lovely story!!
Brinn and Davis are so awesome together. I had a lot of fun reading their story. It was full of laugh, swoon and hot sex!
A great holiday read!

P.S. I loved the fact that Davis talks dirty.

description

Thanks for the BR ladies.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
3-3.5 "Some Wishes Come True" Stars!
(BR with Sharon, Patty, Dee & Wendy)

photo 00a16f25-994a-4428-9c44-5242687a8417.jpg

photo 5bf5e9c5-fbd0-41f1-bd56-19321e92ea9c.jpg

Brinn McIntyre is a 28 yr. old newly single woman trying to get over a bad break up. She is the manager of a store in the mall. While working late on Christmas Eve a sexy stranger asks her to please let him in her store for some last minute shopping. She feels bad for him, and lets him shop, & by the time she's ready to leave for the night, she ends up with a date.

photo 4b64f0eb-f635-4e92-8c0d-5697c8818a4a.jpg

This gorgeous guy is like he was gift wrapped just
Lyndy Ann ♫
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
Gift Wrapped is a naughty and nice Christmas romance for Brinn and Davis

Brinn and Davis meet on Christmas Eve night lust at first sight for both of them, Brinn goes over to Davis's house and they have a night to remember panty melting HOT. A family emergency happens and they end up spending Christmas Day with Brinn's family as Davis's s is not a fan of the holiday.

So one night turns into a month as Brinn is transferring to another store after a promotion and two hours away from Davis but Davis w
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
monica ♪
3 stars

BR with these lovely ladies

This is a smut. Funny, cute, sexy and lots of dirty talks.
I like the hero and heroine too.
But to me, that’s all. Nothing exciting me other than all the dirty talks.
The dirty talks are all so damn hot

BUT unfortunately I find the ‘main course’ is not as hot as the foreplay.. 苦笑
The sex scenes didn’t make me squirm.. LOL

This is a quick read and not to much drama. But too bad it's written in 3rd person POV.. I'm not a big fan of 3rd person POV books えー
Not really a g
Sabrina
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shortie
4 Fortune-cookie stars

What a pleasant holiday gift!!! Now Im feeling all tingly inside and full of holiday cheer!!

Mah Davis:
And he is a CHEF!!!

Mah Brinn:

Rachel
Overall rating: 5 stars!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)
Intimate pasts: (view spoiler)
Maida
I LOVE this book! It's fun, unique & oh-so-hot!!! It also features an awesome hero AND a wonderful heroine (a rarity these days, in this particular genre). ;) I appreciated their honesty & how forthcoming they were. I also loved that there wasn't any OTT drama. It was just very good storytelling & a VERY GOOD TIME!!! :)

To further underscore how much I adore this novel, I'm giving it a rating of *4/5 stars,* in spite of the fact that it does include one of my biggest literary "pet pee
Pamela
OMG! I need a shower. A very cold shower. Fuck me! I'm jealous of a fictitious character. You would be too if you read "Gift Wrapped." The sex is off-the-chart, panty-melting, sizzling hot! Sure there were times I giggled. I even bit my lower-lip a couple of times. Regardless, that didn't stop me from crossing my legs tightly all the while fanning myself. I loved both Davis and Brinn, two people who most-definitely complimented one-another. I especially loved the banter that flowed between them. ...more
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 I Never knew Christmas could be so naughty stars! ☆☆☆☆

This was exactly what I needed to end my holiday reading! Brinn and Davis meet on Christmas Eve and sparks start to fly. Something about this hit all the right notes for me. At first I wasn't quite sure if I'd like it because it just seemed like continuous wheel of just sex (which I'm not complaining about since I like a lot of hot steamy moments), but I always want to go deeper and know my characters a bit more. And after about 40% my wish
Malinda
4.5-5 stars

This was a great Christmas story. I really liked both Brinn and Davis and I really enjoyed their story overall and loved the ending.

Brinn is a store manager and a nice lady. She lives a couple hours away from her family whom she loves a lot. She moved to the area she's living in now for a guy. A guy who she broke up with after she found him cheating on her a couple of weeks before.

Davis is a chef and a good guy. He grew up in a family of lawyers. His family expected him to follow in
Nikki
I love Holiday Romance stories! Every year around this time I am on the hunt for my next favorite Christmas love story. I found it early this year! Gift Wrapped was absolutely perfect! I loved this book so much and it was exactly what I needed!

This was a story about two people who meet unexpectedly and hit it off right away. They embark on a short term fling, only to have deeper feelings grow. They then must decide what to do about their situation. There were a few parts that were a little pred
♥ BR ♥: Gift Wrapped br, Monday, December 1 104 31 Dec 02, 2014 01:36PM

• Vengeance Aside (Wanted Men (Prequel))
  • Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3)
  • Vengeance
  • Blade of Moonlight (Midnight Justice #1)
  • Mr. Virile and the Girl Next Door
  • Home Run King
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • Mercy F*uck
  • Sweetest Temptations (Blue Collar #1)
  • Walk on the Striped Side (Big Bad Bite, #2)
  • Road to Redemption (Dogs of Fire MC, #2)
  • Tempting Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #4)
  • The Next Contestant
  • Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #3)
  • So. Long. (Bad Boy Next Door #3)
  • Identity Crisis
  • Smolder
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
Karla grew up in a small town on the shore of Lake Erie. She trained and worked in the fashion industry, designing and making everything from swimwear to dog collars for most of her adult life. Karla has since traded her needle and thread for a word processor, and now spends her time writing sexy romances. When she's not writing, she loves spending time with family, friends and her pets, as well a ...more