Start by marking “Guns n' Boys: Book 1, Part 2 (Guns n' Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Guns n' Boys: Book 1, Part 2 (Guns n' Boys, #2)

Guns n' Boys: Book 1, Part 2 (Guns n' Boys #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  914 Ratings  ·  172 Reviews
Guns n' Boys needs to be read in order.

--- Home sweet hell. ---

A wedding should be a joyful affair, but it is far from that for Seth Villani. Thrust into an arranged marriage, back under the same roof with serpents and wolves who are his family, Seth has to watch his back if he is to survive until the despised event. Though with his love affair with Domenico Acerbi slippi
Published October 8th 2014 by Acerbi & Villani ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Guns n' Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guns n' Boys

Judith
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BRILLIANT...

LOVED IT...

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE BOYS...OH GOD,THESE TWO ARE SO HOT TOGETHER...*fanning myself*....

DOM

SETH

This book opens with Dom and Seth back in Italy and Seth is totally stressing about having to marry a women,the daughter of another powerful Italian family.

After the wedding they both go to New York where Dom is waiting for instructions on a 'hit' and the training up of Seth in preparation to be the new Don.

I loved the first book but think I enjoyed this one even more as we s
Shin Mon Thway
Oh god, it’s becoming more complicated than ever! 😱 And lucky for me because I love my stories full of drama and excitement. 😁

Seth has no idea where he stands with Dom when Dom thought they were exclusive. Needless to say, Dom isn’t the most expert when it comes to expressing his emotions. 😂 Meanwhile, Seth’s wedding is becoming closer and closer and threatening the balance between two lovers like a knife hanging with a bare thread. 😭 And Seth learnt the ugly, raging and dangerous jealousy lurk
Dia
5 HUGE stars!!! This second book is even better than Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison.

Reread: April 2017 - And officially this is my favorite series of all times!!!

It's still difficult to explain in words all the things you feel while reading it. From HOT - to cold as ice! From anger - to so much fear!

Seth
Image result for jesse metcalfe black and white picture
Dom
Mario Blanco https://www.facebook.com/pages/EXPONLINE/141220162699654?ref=hl:

Seth has to marry the woman his father, the Don, chose. He cringes at the very thought of sleeping with her, as he is gay and never touched a woman in his life, but he is forced to marry her
Sophia Triad
He's mine and I'm taking him!

I cannot believe that I am admitting this ((view spoiler) , but this series is awesome!

This is the book where:

-Seth and Domenico fall desperately in love.
-There is a fancy dandy unwanted wedding.
-A very much wanted honeymoon in New York.
-Incredible sex at the most unusual places.
-A few goodbyes to the old boyfriends.
-Guns and knives. Gunshots and stabbings.
-A new Don on sight.
-Help
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
5 Sicilian StArS......Ohh Boy WHERE DO I START!

Maybe here....SeTh

Poor Seth is forced into marriage and life he wants no part of. His poor unsuspecting wife Lucrezia Bruni has no idea he is gay! The facade making Seth agitated.

Domenico

The day after the wedding, Domenico is ordered to take Seth to States to await orders from "The Don". Domenico still grooming Seth for his future position as head of "The Family" .....

I'm a man of my word" whispered Domenico

Part 2 of Book 1 is smoking, qui
Virginia Books
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-ish, lgbt, my-rambles

Tender and soul baring beginning, with a lot of sexy and funny times in the middle and a thrilling last third

When you are up for a sexy read but end up in love with the story and the characters is when you know for sure, your hookup has become a long term boyfriend. Because I was expecting a wild ride in a dark night and out of nowhere I got myself engaged, with a big stone in my finger looking around and asking myself what the hell had happened to me and my casual fling.
Yes, I was in
Chelsea
Wow! Wow! Wow! That was insanely crazy, like, Dom is one crazy possessive motherfucker and I ate it up like... something really delicious.

God this book was one of the hottest books ever! Loved Seth embracing his inner bottom.

This one had my heart pounding like nobodies business, but suprinsgly most of the book was really sweet. It was nice seeing Dom and Seth fall in love.

Loved it!
Simone
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Simone by: Dia
***4.5 Stars***

Dark. Brutal. Intense.
mario blanco | Tumblr:

... but also a little crazy and very hot!

That description does not only apply to Domenico Acerbi, but also to the book itself. Phew, sometimes it so pays off going with your heart and - most of all - listening to your friends to go on (or in my case probably power through) a series, although the first book was not really a direct hit...

Your reward might be a story that makes you

a bit anxious and keeping your eyes glued to your Kindle
peeking through your
K.A. Merikan
Sep 17, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Edit 6th June 2016:
New cover!
Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine

---------------

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Guns-erotic-rom...

Features - The Passive Aggressive Sandwich (c)Domenico Acerbi

Full recipe available - http://gunsnboys.com/article/the-seco...

GNBlogo

Answers to some frequently asked questions - http://gunsnboys.com/faq/
Shile loves books
I loved every bit of this book. Dom was a psycho, possessive ,jealous, loyal, lovey dovey and i adored him , Seth too was a clueless sweetheart....... on to the next
Amanda
5 'I love Seth and Domenico' stars

This Part 2 is simply amazing! It filled with romance, sexy smut, crazy jealousy, angst, violence, gore, heart pounding suspense and left me with a tearful and emotional ending!

When I first started this series, I found it weirdly addictive and the mad lust between Seth and Dom was super hot. Is the best kind of m/m smut for the pervy mind. But in this Part 2 there is more romance development and we delved in much deeper in to their feelings for each other. The a
CC
4.5 Stars

description

In He is Mine, book two of the Guns n' Boys series, Domenico Acerbi and Seth Villani head to New York under the guise of continued training and to find the person who leaked family information. For the boys, this time is a honeymoon of sorts since they will be away from Seth’s wife, immediate family demands and other curious eyes.

“You’re the only person I care for here. The only one I can trust. The only one who can actually see who I am.”

During this time, Domenico and Seth learn mo
Cory
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God! How am I possibly going to make it to 2015 without Seth and Dom??

I really loved part 1, but part 2 was even better in my opinion. First, I'm going to start with Seth. I know that I complained in the first book that he was a little whiny (well, he was), but I'm cutting him some slack. He's in a life that he doesn't want. He's forced to marry a woman and he's gay. And, he's fallen in love with another man and he's insecure in that relationship as it must be kept secret and he doesn't k
~Kristin~
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Wow!! The this book was good, but the last 20% was absolutely fantastic! I sat in one spot with my muscles tense, competely on edge...it was adrenaline filled awesomeness.

I mean...

Love it!!

Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
(I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review)

OOOOOO I LOVED this!!

Part 1 one focused on everything..part 2 focuses on Seth & Dom!

Put aside the Violence, Bloodshed, Weapons, (view spoiler) Lies and all that other stuff and you will see...no you'll feel a True Love Story coming about.
The writing is so engrossing that I can literally see what i'm reading. (not many books I really try to visualize what's going on but this b
Lori
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The second part of this book was every bit as good as the first. It starts where part one leaves off, again Seth Villani is deep in the middle of something he doesn't want to be, with no way out. At his side is mentor, bodyguard and lover Domenico. The trouble is now they're back on home ground under the watchful eye of the current don and his men. A place where it is not okay to be gay or to fuck another man. Seth's heart is leading him somewhere it is very unsafe to be and he doesn't know who ...more
Alex
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy
Ok. I devoured the first 2 books in one go... This is... WOW!!!
I am SO excited that they are at book 8 by now...
These authors... They are the only one who can take a character.. Make him all pathetic and annoying and highly irritating and yet.... You can't help but to love him!

So Dom

And Seth

description

Seth is the young son of a don. Like Italian Mafia 'Don'...
He managed to take his distance from this life a few years ago and live an out and proud life in New York.
Except the life is coming back with a veng
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
description

J&G: ✯✯✯✯✯ 5 Lemon Cupcake Stars!

‘The Family is always right.
The Family doesn’t forget.
The Family pays for blood in blood.’

Gitte:
I absolutely LOVE this series and I’m completely gone for Dom & Seth. They have me wrapped around Seth’s little finger….hmmmm there’s a joke in there somewhere!

“You couldn’t be more perfect.”

This dynamic Mafioso duo has found a place in my heart. I bloody LOVE them. Whilst I really enjoyed the first instalment and was swept away, this second part ROCKED! The
Lisazj1
It's been a long time between part 1 and this but I forgot nothing and everything fell right into place as soon as I started reading. I liked this one so much more than the first but to be fair, there was a lot of set up, both world and personality wise in the first.

Here, everything blows up. Between Dom and Seth and in the coming power struggle in the familia. Not going to lie, Dom and Seth drove me nuts a lot of the time. They're both passionate and a little bit crazy *because the chances they
Otila
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
***2.5 stars***.

I’ve said this before. I love reading about crazy dysfunctional couples. Dom Acerbi and Seth Villani are about as crazy and dysfunctional as you get.

Dom is a sociopath that will cut the ear off any guy that dares touch his man then present said ear to his lover as a warning. He’s also a complete dick who treats Seth like the little woman.

Seth is a spoiled brat who is still completely unprepared for his upcoming role in The Family. He knows that Dom cutting off other people’s body
Jewel
4.5 Stars

Holy fuck! Fast paced, smokin' smexy, hotness! Dom and Seth are now lodged firmly in my heart. As this book progresses, you can easily see Dom fall as hard for Seth as Seth had fallen for Dom in part 1. *heart eyes*

And like part 1, this one is gritty and dark and our boys are...morally flexible. Yeah, we'll go with that. There's violence and morally questionable actions taken, but Seth & Dom would kill and/or die for each other. And they get the opportunity to prove it.

That ending!!
Chris
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
4.5 for this next heated installment- poor Seth being forced into an awkward situation but of course with Dom by his side any obstacle can be challenged ! I adore Dom and I feel for his place in the "family " he is the one to watch. Nothing like a cliffy to get me pumped for book 3
Renée
I know I posted a review for this book. But now it's disappeared.
A Girl Has No Name
I was thrilled to read more about Dom and Seth, they are extremely hot together and I really loved the dynamics between these two in Guns n' Boys: Book 1, Part 1. And well, I wasn't disappointed.

This second part is just as twisted, dark and entertaining as the first. We see Dam and Seth back in Italy, where they are forced to hide their relationship - or what ever they have. It actually turns out that their are some misunderstandings considering what they are to each other. Hurt in his pride, D
Karen
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-mm
Seth finally earns some redemption...

Book 1 part 2 of Boys 'n Guns was again a bit of an exercise in patience for me as I bounced back and forth between wanting to smack Seth and tell him to grow up, hug him because he didn't ask for all this garbage in his life and I truly don't believe he deserves the things that are being done to him. Then just when I was wondering if my friends weren't yanking my chain a little by telling me to hang in there with Seth because he gets better, he comes throu
Alona
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm already stressing out about the last installment not being out yet!!!
Does anyone knows WHEN???

SO, the first half of the book was ok, it was more or less the same as the first book, with a bit more emotions as a bonus.
But the second part was great!!! Full of tension and lots of feelings (I loved jealous Dom!! So sexy!)

I still had a bit of a problem making a full picture of Seth in my mind. I was picturing him in a certain way, but then he did something that didn't fit the image...

And the hot
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

J&G: ✯✯✯✯✯ 5 Lemon Cupcake Stars!

‘The Family is always right.
The Family doesn’t forget.
The Family pays for blood in blood.’

Gitte:

“You couldn’t be more perfect.”

Serena Yates
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This second ‘Guns n’ Boys’ book is just as gritty and fascinatingly disturbing as the first. Possibly more, because the devastation that is Seth and Domenico was in full flow at the end of the first part and guess what? It got worse. Yep, I didn’t think it was possible, but it did. Much worse. Seth isn’t any more suited to becoming the next Don than he was before, and Domenico is even more determined to follow every order he’s being given. With enemies all around them, and not all of them from o ...more
Lucy
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
4-4.5 stars

Ridiculously entertaining, I had so much fun reading this. I didn't want it to end.

I love Seth, there is something about him that is so endearing to me. Dom was crazy with jealousy in this one, lol. He was so psychotic when he got jealous, and I loved it! I'll never tire of jealous possessive Dom!

So now for the bad part.....the waiting until the next book comes next year :(
  • Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)
  • Chronic Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #2)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Conscious Decisions of the Heart (More Heat Than the Sun, #2)
  • The Suicide King Volume 2 (Fallocaust, #5)
  • Chained in Darkness (Season One)
  • In the Blink of an Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
  • The Flesh Cartel #15: Twenty-Five
  • Broken Ink
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Emperor's Consort (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive #5)
  • Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows, #2)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d
More about K.A. Merikan

Guns n' Boys (8 books)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys, #1)
  • Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys, #3)
  • Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys, #4)
  • Guns n' Boys: Chokehold (Guns n' Boys, #5)
  • Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)
  • Guns n' Boys: Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Guns n' Boys: A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys, #8)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I think I'll take a shower, shave, get refreshed."
Domenico gave him a smile and lowered his voice. "Why? Because you still feel me inside?"
Seth bit his lip and started playing with his fingers. "You're always here, inside." Seth pointed to his heart, and it was so sweet, Dom hardly recognize the horny beast behind that facade.
He stared at Seth, unsure how to react to such honesty in reply to his dirty question.”
6 likes
“Domenico reached out for the olive oil standing in a basket next to them and poured a large dollop into his hand before winking at Seth, beyond excited. “It will feel like the first time again.”
Seth pouted, which didn’t make him look any less horny. “Because it’s ‘extra virgin’?”
4 likes