Start by marking “Extraction (Mad Dogs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Extraction (Mad Dogs, #3)

Extraction

(Mad Dogs #3)

Routine training for the Mad Dogs turns out to be anything but routine for Brian Hay. Finally bonded to the rest of the pack, there is only one last step to make him an official Mad Dog: meet the Council representatives.

What should have been standard operating procedure between the Mad Dogs and the Council turns into a mission like none other they had been sent on before…
ebook
Published September 15th 2014 by Brenda Cothern

To ask other readers questions about Extraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extraction

Laurie
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
This review is primarily for Extraction, the third book in the series but will cover all of them. I'll start out by writing that I really enjoyed these books, a lot more than I expected. I never read paranormal/shape shifter books. Ever. I didn't realize that these books were in that genre or I probably wouldn't have read them. I enjoy reading military m/m stories and the whole hazing/initiation angle piqued my interest and tickled my kinks. That being said, I got sucked into the story before I ...more
Caroline Brand
Re-read May 2016 on Audio.

REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

4.75 Stars

There is trouble and a little deceit in the air as we meet up with the Mad Dog team again. It would seem that Markus being able to take on a third form, the first Mad Dog to do this in over 100 years, has caused a stir within the company and not everyone is to be trusted.

After what is supposed to b a regular debrief and a meeting with the council members following their last mission it becomes quickly apparent that there is some
Lioness7
I love this series. It has been a while since I read the first two books. I wasn't sure if I would be able to jump back in, but I really didn't have a problem. The only thing that tripped me up a bit was the squad's nicknames. It took me a few pages to figure out who was who again. I hadn't forgotten the storyline up to this point though.

This book split the Mad Dogs up a bit. You have two captured and the others trying to find them. You also find out a bit more about the commander and the counci
May 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ok so this addition get a little better. The plot is a bit stronger. We get a little more of a story and learn some more about the characters. It’s still a bit hard to connect to it but it’s at least heading in the right direction.
Love Bytes Reviews
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review by Dan

The team is back from Switzerland and recovering from their ordeal by doing some training in the woods of North Carolina. At a remote location, Brian and the rest of the guys are doing some intense training. Too intense for a normal human. Because Brian is still “converting” as it were, he is more exhausted than the rest of the team.

Now it is time for him to meet the representatives of the council. One, Rolex, is a former Mad Dog, and of course still a werewolf, the other i
Laki Taz
I would like to first thank the author for allow me to be a beta reader for this book. I absolutely love the Mad Dogs series.

Here is what I felt about the book.

Characters: 4
As each book progresses we learn more about the Mad Dogs and how they function, not only as a unit, but as individuals and as couples. Watching the layers around Brian being peeled aways as more of his personality, emotions and beliefs emerge has been a rewarding experience so far and one I want to continue to enjoy througho
Crystal Marie
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can say that this book kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next! It seemed like the pages couldn’t turn quick enough on my kindle because I just had to find out what was going to happen.

After already being invested in this series, the fact that Markus and Brian are taken, it destroyed me and I was almost in tears while reading — hoping that the other Mad Dogs could get to them and save them.

This is a true series and so it must be read in order, but it is totally w
Reed
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I knew better than to read the summary for the books in this series but i was so excited to read the 3rd book that I read the summary anyways and talk about a mood killer, I mean one moment I'm so freaking excited to read this book then I read the summary and suddenly all my excitedness is gone and I have to keep reminding myself how I know I'll really like this book so I need to read this book despite the horrible summary. And I was so right I LOVED this book, I swear each book I read in this s ...more
Leda
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Character development is huge for me in books. And Brenda gives us that in spades. I love learning more about the Mad Dogs as this series progresses. Individually and as a unit, you will love all these boys!

Extraction is my favorite of the series so far!
I have read the 1st three books in this series twice now. I am beyond excited for book 4 to be released. I just can't get enough!

If you are a fan of Paranormal, M/M werewolf shifter books, you really need to check this series out. You won't be di
Michael
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and the character development. The sex was just enough to keep it hot and steamy and the action played out like an awesome movie. I have read Ms. Cothern's books before and like the ones I've read in the past, this book leaves you looking forward to the next one. If you still have any doubts about reading this book, I leave you with this final thought... this is a book about gay werewolves in special forces that are eager to fight and have raw animal sex.
Nessa
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of not just the Mad Dog series, but also Brenda Cothern's books, I love this story. We meet some members of the Council, get more of my favorite non-Mad Dog Duke, and find them on another adventure. However, the difference is they need to rescue some of their own. Follow all of the Mad Dogs on their latest adventure, and fall in love with them more.
Erin
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extraction #3

This series keeps getting better and better with each book. M and B got kidnapped by a council member and she found out some information by watching them but the team with the help of the watcher found them and they were rescued. I can not wait for the next book in this series. Erin
Lisa Guertin
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

This book continued a great series. Once again, I was impressed with the world of the Mad Dogs. The editing was better in this book than the previous two. I'm looking forward to reading the next book.
Peppermaud
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
Just keep me wanting MORE!

The action in this book was better than the others. Can't wait to see if the catch HER...
Rachel
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loving the series. Whats happening with the powers that be though???
Dennis
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Extraction

Don't mess with the big dogs cause your gonna get bit and I can't wait to find out if a certain person gets mauled.
Karen
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. Each one is so well written. Totally work the time.
Nisi
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Suspense, intrigue and double cross make wonderful ingredients for a story. Shana, where are you?! There has to be a fourth book because she cannot get away.
Kristy Maitz
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
That story plot has no meaning or rather to me it doesn't.
Marsilisa
Jun 11, 2017
Joan Albert
Oct 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Brenda is an Amazon and ARe best-selling author and resides in Tampa, FL with her husband, six cats, a dog, a turtle named Tammy, and a rabbit named Alice. She is active in the Tampa Bay GLBT, kink, & leather communities, and the owner of Florida Leather & Fetish Pride Weekend event which includes a Mr. & Ms. title contest.
When not putting the voices in her head on paper, Brenda is at

Mad Dogs (8 books)
  • Sixth (Mad Dogs, #1)
  • Deployed (Mad Dogs, #2)
  • R & R (Mad Dogs #4)
  • S.N.A.F.U. (Mad Dogs #5)
  • A.W.O.L. (Mad Dogs #6)