Start by marking “A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)” as Want to Read:
A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)

A Sassy Wedding

(Sassy Mates #3.7)

Sassy Mates Series 3.7

An Alpha and his BBW finally get their walk down the aisle...

Attention, this is NOT a standalone nor is it a FULL length book. This is a SHORT, meant to be read once Books 1-3 have been read. This short follows the story line from previous books.

Time to revisit Jordan and Aric.

With everyone in Vegas for a girl's week, Jordan's stress level goes throu
Published September 16th 2014 by Latin Goddess Press

To ask other readers questions about A Sassy Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sassy Wedding

Start your review of A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4.5 A Sassy Wedding Stars ~

A Sassy Wedding is a very short and sweet read in the Sassy Mates series. You do need to have read Scent of a Mate at least before pick this one up.

A great read! Jordan and Aric, are mated and will be getting married, but the wedding is getting out of hand. Jordan wants it to be a family wedding, so Aric sets out to make her dream come true. Jordan also comes to terms with her family's past and learns that the family she has is the one that matters.

I loved th
Barbara
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

This book takes the sassy mate series to new heights and the storyline are so worth reading. This book is part of the Sassy Mates series it is a must read well worth ordering.
Abby G. Amos
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

This is another great read. A short story, but a great story that left me wanting more. I'm sure all that read this will be love it and want more of your stories. Great job! Milly Taiden, I am a lover of your writing. Keep them coming!
Selina Durio
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great quick read to revisit with Aric and Jordan. Knowing that Emma and the wedding plans were driving her crazy, this was the greatest solution. YOU NEED TO READ BOOKS 1-3 IIN THE SERIES BEFORE READING THIS SHORT SNIPPET!
Sandra Aaron
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute short story, but a bit silly

This is a cute short story, which should be read after books 1, 2, and 3 of the Sassy Mates series. It is cute, and the love between the couple is sweet -- but it isn't very believable. No woman would want to get married in a torn wedding dress, even if she enjoyed the way it got that way. But it was a fun story, if you are able to deal with that fantasy.
Kimberly
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute novella!

Vegas wedding!!

What was supposed to be a bachelorette party turns into a wedding. Jordan was fed up with Emma's OCD wedding planning. The wedding itself was getting out of control. Jordan just wanted a small intimate wedding with her closest friends around her.

When Aric realizes how much Jordan is stressing over their wedding, he asks his brothers and their mates to help him throw together a surprise wedding.

Nanci  B
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was fun. Sexy and fun. It was sweet and fun. And it was sect. Did I say that?

Fun, sweet, endearing and Sexyyyyyy.......
..................Sexy and more sassy and sexy..........How many times can I say sexy. Maybe once more, SEXY.

Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short story

I always like a continuation regardless of length! Aric and Jordan were our first couple and really opened me up to this series and all of Milly Taiden’s works. This short gives us more of them and their love ♥️
Netta Overhulser
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and sassy

I absolutely love that Milly took the time to write this short story giving Jordan the wedding she wanted from the beginning and making it a surprise is even better!
Ashante Williams
Dec 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Finally

I've been waiting to read this so I could continue with the series. I love that Jordan got to confront her real mom but really was just happy her and Aric got their wedding with no drama.
Daphine Gooch
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brothers are the best

Wonderful how a friends brothers became a huge family for everyone. Ellie sexy brothers all fell for a!l her friends. Dream come true, was best friends now sisters
ChattyChik21
Mar 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
It’s about time

About time these two got married
I like how they ditched the pomp and circumstances and Jordan got some great closure. Loved this lil novella, now bring on my Emma story
Connie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sassy mates

Once again I just love this series can't seem to put it down and I want to read more can't wait to read the others
Tanya
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining quick read loved it!!
Shawn Sluder
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Sweet story of Eric doing something for Jordan. Loved how the family pulled together to help Aric. Touching and sweet.
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What...

What a fun quick read novella! Perfect way to add the wedding to the series. Definitely read after book 3!
Pamala Hunt
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Short and sweet! Jordan also got the closure she needed and the wedding she wanted. I love Milly Taiden books...swoon worthy!
Rochelle Willis
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wedding in Vegas baby. Jordan is so stressed with all the wedding details so Aric plans their wedding
Mandi Morgan
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice quick visit!
Georgina Parkin
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
2.5 stars.

The ‘drama’ of her mum seemed a bit over the top for such a short book, but overall it was an ok read.
Tia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aric and Jordan finally tie the knot. And guess what?! He has to orchestrate getting her to the chapel. Talk about role reversal.
kendell perdue
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

This was really cute book glad we got to see that they love each of so much nothing else matters to them but there love for each other and family
Lucy Rose
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Can't stop reading this series of books. Good job of letting us see what a great world you make and thanks for letting us go there with u too
Bambi Fogleman
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whats a girl to do when the word wedding causes you to have stressed out panic attacks?

Jordan has had enough the more talk of this big wedding to the alpha's son Aric the more she knows she can't do it. She had wanted a family and few friends not the huge mess that it has no become. I few days left on there trip to Vegas why couldn't she do what Nic had done elope!

Aric is there on pack meetings and is shocked hen his fiancee calls saying I can't go through with this wedding! Not that i wont marr
Heather andrews
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and it's always hard for me to wait for the next book to come out it's like when I finish one book I'm thinking alright next one now, so when Milly decides to put out a little novella with one of my two favorite characters Aric and Jordan I'm all giddy and it gets me through the hard waiting period. Aric and Jordan are still so horny for each other and personally I wouldn't have it any other way, "I'm going to get you for that. Now these guys have to scent how much I want to l ...more
Theresa
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vegas - the best solution to Wedding Stress!

This is book 3.5 in the Sassy Mates series, be sure to read books 1-3 first! I loved this quick read to tell us more about how Aric and Jordan got married. As with all sassy books there is suspense, comedy, lots of teasing, and one steamy scene.

No more details on this one folks ... it is a great, short read - I hope you enjoy it!

Favorite passages:
- “You. Me. Our family and friends. No drama. Just us.”
- "Ignore me. I obviously know nothing of rules s
Angie
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very short, but very good.

This is definitely not a stand alone book, so don't buy it or try to read it if you haven't read at least the first book of the series. If you do, you'll be lost. That being said, if you have read the first book or three, this takes us back to Jordan and Aric and their journey to make it down the aisle to get married. Jordan is beyond stressed over the wedding, with Emma throwing questions at her every time they speak to each other. All Jordan wants is their friends and
Kimberly Walter
Nov 06, 2014 rated it liked it
The wedding planning is making Jordan very anxious and a little bit crazy. She is about to have a series meltdown if someone doesn't do something soon.
Aric her mate, pulls everyone together(besides Emma, who Mason is distracting from the plans lol) for a small intimate wedding in vegas.
Jordan couldn't be more happier by what everyone had done for her. She now knows what it truly feels like to have a loving and caring mate and family.

I absolutely love this series and I am very much looking for
Diane Werning
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Sassy Wedding

This story was not very long,but it was so cute.There was not one wedding but 2.Jordan and Aric were finally married,they went through a lot to get there but it turned out right in the end.Jake and Nik got married also,Nik was so drunk she did not remember anything.Nick spends time with her sister Leftie and things go from good to bad.Her parents try to sell her to another Alpha.Well the fur fly and you will have to read this book to find out what happens.You won't be disappointed
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Purrfectly Naughty (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #5)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #6)
  • Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Crave Me (Dragons Love Curves, #8)
  • Hard Luck Hellhound (Shifter Bites, #3)
  • His Bunny Kicks Sass (Sassy Ever After & Sass and Growl Book 1)
  • Unicorn Vet (Shifter Vets, #1)
  • Tamed (Black Dragon Brotherhood, #1)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Dragon's Tailor (Searching Dragons, #2)
  • Dirty Dragon (Dragons Love Curves #7)
  • When a Tigon Weds (A Lion's Pride #9)
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Sassy Mates (8 books)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)
  • Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)
  • The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4)
  • Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)
  • Call of her Mate (Sassy Ever After, #7)
  • Finding Her Mate (Sassy Ever After, #8)

News & Interviews

Here’s a challenge: Before you scroll down, make a mental list of what you think are the biggest books of the past decade, in terms of...
“Aric glanced at Jaxon, Jake and Kel. “So who wants to help me plan a wedding? Jaxon slapped his whiskey on the poker table. “How long is she withholding sex?” Jake laughed. “I don’t think it has anything to do with that.” “It must,” Jaxon said. “No man ever wants to plan a wedding. That’s the stuff horror movies are made of.” “Tell me about it,” Aric growled. “Jordan’s stressed. I’ve noticed her lack of sleep and I want to make it easier for her.” “So just go do what Nic and I did,” Jake grinned. “Minus her throwing herself at you drunk in front of the Elvis impersonator and trying to strip you naked so you could ‘hit that’.” Aric grinned. “Was it really that bad?” Jake leaned back in the cushion of his sofa chair. “It was great! She was all over me. Elvis asked if we wanted to say anything after our vows and she turned to the people waiting to use the chapel and mom and said ‘he’s really good in bed. He does this thing with his mouth’ but then got interrupted when mom cleared her throat and Elvis started coughing.” Jaxon chuckled. “Your wives are a handful, but they sure are” 0 likes