Start by marking “A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)” as Want to Read:
A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)

A Sassy Wedding

(Sassy Mates #3.7)

Sassy Mates Series 3.7

An Alpha and his BBW finally get their walk down the aisle...

Attention, this is NOT a standalone nor is it a FULL length book. This is a SHORT, meant to be read once Books 1-3 have been read. This short follows the story line from previous books.

Time to revisit Jordan and Aric.

With everyone in Vegas for a girl's week, Jordan's stress level goes throu
Published September 16th 2014 by Latin Goddess Press

To ask other readers questions about A Sassy Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sassy Wedding

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4.5 A Sassy Wedding Stars ~

A Sassy Wedding is a very short and sweet read in the Sassy Mates series. You do need to have read Scent of a Mate at least before pick this one up.

A great read! Jordan and Aric, are mated and will be getting married, but the wedding is getting out of hand. Jordan wants it to be a family wedding, so Aric sets out to make her dream come true. Jordan also comes to terms with her family's past and learns that the family she has is the one that matters.

I loved this s
Abby G. Amos
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

This is another great read. A short story, but a great story that left me wanting more. I'm sure all that read this will be love it and want more of your stories. Great job! Milly Taiden, I am a lover of your writing. Keep them coming!
Barbara
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

This book takes the sassy mate series to new heights and the storyline are so worth reading. This book is part of the Sassy Mates series it is a must read well worth ordering.
Selina Durio
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great quick read to revisit with Aric and Jordan. Knowing that Emma and the wedding plans were driving her crazy, this was the greatest solution. YOU NEED TO READ BOOKS 1-3 IIN THE SERIES BEFORE READING THIS SHORT SNIPPET!
Sandra Aaron
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute short story, but a bit silly

This is a cute short story, which should be read after books 1, 2, and 3 of the Sassy Mates series. It is cute, and the love between the couple is sweet -- but it isn't very believable. No woman would want to get married in a torn wedding dress, even if she enjoyed the way it got that way. But it was a fun story, if you are able to deal with that fantasy.
Nanci Bradshaw
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was fun. Sexy and fun. It was sweet and fun. And it was sect. Did I say that?

Fun, sweet, endearing and Sexyyyyyy.......
..................Sexy and more sassy and sexy..........How many times can I say sexy. Maybe once more, SEXY.

Netta Overhulser
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and sassy

I absolutely love that Milly took the time to write this short story giving Jordan the wedding she wanted from the beginning and making it a surprise is even better!
Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short story

I always like a continuation regardless of length! Aric and Jordan were our first couple and really opened me up to this series and all of Milly Taiden’s works. This short gives us more of them and their love ♥
Pamala Hunt
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Short and sweet! Jordan also got the closure she needed and the wedding she wanted. I love Milly Taiden books...swoon worthy!
Georgina Parkin
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
2.5 stars.

The ‘drama’ of her mum seemed a bit over the top for such a short book, but overall it was an ok read.
Shawn Sluder
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Sweet story of Eric doing something for Jordan. Loved how the family pulled together to help Aric. Touching and sweet.
Tanya
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining quick read loved it!!
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What...

What a fun quick read novella! Perfect way to add the wedding to the series. Definitely read after book 3!
Rochelle Willis
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wedding in Vegas baby. Jordan is so stressed with all the wedding details so Aric plans their wedding
Connie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sassy mates

Once again I just love this series can't seem to put it down and I want to read more can't wait to read the others
Mandi Morgan
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice quick visit!
Bambi Fogleman
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whats a girl to do when the word wedding causes you to have stressed out panic attacks?

Jordan has had enough the more talk of this big wedding to the alpha's son Aric the more she knows she can't do it. She had wanted a family and few friends not the huge mess that it has no become. I few days left on there trip to Vegas why couldn't she do what Nic had done elope!

Aric is there on pack meetings and is shocked hen his fiancee calls saying I can't go through with this wedding! Not that i wont marr
Heather andrews
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and it's always hard for me to wait for the next book to come out it's like when I finish one book I'm thinking alright next one now, so when Milly decides to put out a little novella with one of my two favorite characters Aric and Jordan I'm all giddy and it gets me through the hard waiting period. Aric and Jordan are still so horny for each other and personally I wouldn't have it any other way, "I'm going to get you for that. Now these guys have to scent how much I want to l ...more
Theresa
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vegas - the best solution to Wedding Stress!

This is book 3.5 in the Sassy Mates series, be sure to read books 1-3 first! I loved this quick read to tell us more about how Aric and Jordan got married. As with all sassy books there is suspense, comedy, lots of teasing, and one steamy scene.

No more details on this one folks ... it is a great, short read - I hope you enjoy it!

Favorite passages:
- “You. Me. Our family and friends. No drama. Just us.”
- "Ignore me. I obviously know nothing of rules s
Angie
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very short, but very good.

This is definitely not a stand alone book, so don't buy it or try to read it if you haven't read at least the first book of the series. If you do, you'll be lost. That being said, if you have read the first book or three, this takes us back to Jordan and Aric and their journey to make it down the aisle to get married. Jordan is beyond stressed over the wedding, with Emma throwing questions at her every time they speak to each other. All Jordan wants is their friends and
Kimberly Walter
Nov 06, 2014 rated it liked it
The wedding planning is making Jordan very anxious and a little bit crazy. She is about to have a series meltdown if someone doesn't do something soon.
Aric her mate, pulls everyone together(besides Emma, who Mason is distracting from the plans lol) for a small intimate wedding in vegas.
Jordan couldn't be more happier by what everyone had done for her. She now knows what it truly feels like to have a loving and caring mate and family.

I absolutely love this series and I am very much looking for
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Why wait to get married when you're in Vegas?!?

With all the stress of planning a wedding and Jordan's OCD friend Emma taking over, Jordan has lost sight of what she really wanted out of the wedding. But lucky for Jordan she has friends and a hunky Alpha willing do to whatever necessary to make Jordan happy.

With old insecurities put to rest Jordan is ready to embrace the love of her mate and new family as well as the future.

This was cute short story and just what you need to break up the tension
Diane Werning
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Sassy Wedding

This story was not very long,but it was so cute.There was not one wedding but 2.Jordan and Aric were finally married,they went through a lot to get there but it turned out right in the end.Jake and Nik got married also,Nik was so drunk she did not remember anything.Nick spends time with her sister Leftie and things go from good to bad.Her parents try to sell her to another Alpha.Well the fur fly and you will have to read this book to find out what happens.You won't be disappointed
Maria
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Hum.....

I could not rate this higher than a 3 and the only reason I did so is because I like these two characters from book 1 Aric and Jordan. This was a complete after thought and these characters deserved better and so did I as a fan of this series. So upset about this. This just should have been included in book 3. This took about 20 minutes to read. It is just their quickie wedding. You can probably just skip this one all together and move on to the next book in the series. Umph!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deanna Knope
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Purchased this book...Waited for this to finally come out and I was so excited when it did, it was completely awesome and well put together, it was fun to read and very sexy and erotic. I mean come on how could you not love the Jordon and Eric, now I have to admit that this book can not a stand alone you have to read all the books but they are so worth it...The sexual intensity is out of the world.
N. Kuhn
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to see Jordan and Aric finally marrying! This was a sweet sexy short! Their trip down the aisle.
"I love you. I know you and I have disagreements about things all the time, but your happiness is my happiness. You're my reason for living."
Though this is a short book, there's so much packed into it. I felt slighted a little when Jordan sees "someone from her past." I wanted some more drama with that! But anyways, it's still a sexy story! I love this series.
Vettech
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short yet very sweet story in the Sassy Mates Series! Jordan & Aric's wedding day is closing in fast and poor Jordan is beside herself with stress. She just wants a quickie ceremony and not all the regalia of a big wedding. The whole Wolfe family and friends are there to share in their happiness. Milly makes sure to give us a few hot steamy scenes with the Were couple as well!

I'm primed and ready for the next Sassy Mates book to come!
Karen Roma
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love when authors revisit their original characters from the first book in a series.

While the sassy mates are always front and centre in this series, obviously each book focuses on a particular couple.

So it was lovely that Ms Taiden, after mentioning in the last book how apprehensive Jordan was about all the wedding plans; decided to put readers out of their misery and tell us what happened.

A short story, with a sizzling end!! I Loved it!!
L M
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars as it is really a short filler in the series.
A sweet short story that continues practically straight on from book 3. Loved Aric for taking the pressure off of Jordan. I really liked that Jordan put her past into perspective after seeing her birth mother and embraced what she had been lucky enough to have for most of her life, the Wolfe family support.
Loved the wedding scene with the state of the bride and groom.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Valentine's Wolf (Grey Wolf Pack, #11)
  • Big Furry Deal (Ridgeville, #9)
  • Shift (Firstborn Trilogy, #2)
  • What the Sleigh? (Paranormal Protection Agency, #8)
  • Doe and the Wolf (Furry United Coalition, #5)
  • Taming Her Hybrid Beast (Sweet Water #6)
  • My Werewolf Husband (Domenico and Misty)(The Moretti Werewolf #2.5)
  • A Jaguar's Touch (Awakening Pride, #5)
  • Theirs (The Bears, #1)
  • An Alpha's Trust (Fated Mates, #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Sassy Mates (6 books)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)
  • Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)
  • The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4)
  • Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)
“Aric glanced at Jaxon, Jake and Kel. “So who wants to help me plan a wedding? Jaxon slapped his whiskey on the poker table. “How long is she withholding sex?” Jake laughed. “I don’t think it has anything to do with that.” “It must,” Jaxon said. “No man ever wants to plan a wedding. That’s the stuff horror movies are made of.” “Tell me about it,” Aric growled. “Jordan’s stressed. I’ve noticed her lack of sleep and I want to make it easier for her.” “So just go do what Nic and I did,” Jake grinned. “Minus her throwing herself at you drunk in front of the Elvis impersonator and trying to strip you naked so you could ‘hit that’.” Aric grinned. “Was it really that bad?” Jake leaned back in the cushion of his sofa chair. “It was great! She was all over me. Elvis asked if we wanted to say anything after our vows and she turned to the people waiting to use the chapel and mom and said ‘he’s really good in bed. He does this thing with his mouth’ but then got interrupted when mom cleared her throat and Elvis started coughing.” Jaxon chuckled. “Your wives are a handful, but they sure are” 0 likes