Start by marking “Hot for Teacher” as Want to Read:
Hot for Teacher

Hot for Teacher (Rewriting History 0.5)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  190 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
Debating Number Ten by Amalie Silver
His goal was ten. Ten notches on his bed post before seducing his debate coach, Miss Shields. Will Simon reach his ideal woman, or will he end up Debating Number Ten?

Deviation by M.C Cerny
Deviation: an action, behavior, or condition that is different from what is usual or expected. Example: Edith and Jack deviate from the acceptable stud
Published (first published October 27th 2014)

Beverly
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Deviation by M.C. Cerny
4 Stars

Deviation: an action, behavior, or condition that is different from what is usually expected.

That is exactly that happens between Edith and Jack.

Edith is in her senior year at Rutgers University. She is there on an academic scholarship and barely getting by with the little money she earns from her jobs and selling her plasma.

Jack Hamilton is a successful business man, who is asked to come back and fill in for a sick professor. Jack was an education major prior to
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

photo c28cfd9a-6c02-4fba-b5bc-10f16190d767.jpg

Jill Wilson is a 17 yr. old high school senior living in Denver, Colorado. With her dad in the army, they move around a lot, and she has trouble making lasting friendships. She is lonely, and signs herself up on an online dating site where she claims to be out of college, & 21. She meets a guy online named Eli & they really hit it off. She likes him a lot & they enjoy flirting & chatting. They talk for 6 months, & then he tells her he's moving to Denver.

photo ae493b21-62ea-4f37-8543-a4dbae863b0d.jpg

When Eli m
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Hot for Teacher
Author – Anthology (broken down by author below)
Publication Date – October 28, 2014
Genre – Romance
Type – Anthology
Cliffhanger – Some individual stories do
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

This review is only the stories I have read. Between us angels: Beverly, April and Jenna, we read each story and each have our reviews posted on our sites. The full review can be found on our blog.

Complimentary Copy generously provided Author in exchange for an honest review.

Debating Number Ten by
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Mar 13, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
When you read the first two stories in a collection and don't like either of them - that's when you know it's time to step aside and stop wasting your time.
Jacqueline
Dnf 57%

This is an anthology of short stories and teasers that I thought I'd love as it centres around one of my fave story set ups - the affair with a teacher/forbidden love set up. I pushed through to the Missy Johnson prequel (which was pretty good), but the others I read ranged from just ok to unreadable. The spelling and grammar in several stories was poor too.
I can't read any more I'm sad to say.
Tiffany Willams
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
*ARC given as part of the Hot for Teacher Anthology in exchange for an honest review*

I want…No, I NEED MORE!

Jill has spent her whole life moving around being an army brat. She decides to make an online profile to try to get some friends. What she actually got was a friendship from a guy that she was not expecting. The one thing that stands in the way is her age. Being only seventeen, she didn’t think anyone would give her the time of day. So, she made herself twenty. She doesn’t keep that secre
Lindsey
Shelves: mnp
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for MNP.

Rite of Passage by Mandee Mae

This story wasn’t your normal, going away to college experience. Haley has finally gotten away from her home town and will be able to start new when she can find people who really love her. She has moved into a scholarship home with 5 other people. Haley will have a few things to learn in the next few months including the secret the house keeps.
Steamy!!! This book will leave you breathless an
Hayley
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oh wow this is such a HOT read it made me want to go back to school/college.

The mix between all the short stories are just out of this world and most of the descriptions are HOT.
What a fantastic mix of authors that set this book off and iv even discovered some new and exciting authors along the way.

Rite of passage by Mandee Mae is about a mix of student in a house that take the college experience to the next level inbetween classes.

Unwritten history by Missy Johnson and Carly grey is about a gir
Purpinkrose
OMG.

This book was so not what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting, If I am honest it wasn't this. I thought because of the title I thought the stories might of been a bit uncomfortable to read, It just goes to show the saying about " Never Judge A Book By It's Cover" couldn't apply more to this book. This book is amazing and sizzling. From the first Book I was hooked. Although each story is complete, they are novella's so are short, but fit.

Each book contains something different
Claire Robinson
Nov 03, 2014 rated it liked it
3 - He's only going to be a friend anyway... right?" Stars.

If you want the full and extremely sexy picture of how and where Eli and Jill initially got together, you will want to read Unwritten History.

"I never lose control, but if anything is going to make me do it, it's you."

This is my first time reading work by these two authors, I am moving straight onto Rewriting History I enjoyed this novella so much!

"You've exceeded my expectations."

ARC generously provided by the authors in exchange for th
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
The thing that I hate about books like this is that it only gives me a sample of the story and than keeps me wanting more, I also hate that I never really know which story to review so I end up reading all of them and than I'm panting for more, so the best option for me is to tell how I felt about all of them. I absolutely loved every story and I can't wait for the rest of the story to come out so I can gobble them up. Each story had me on the end of my seat and biting my nails because I didn't ...more
Babel
I had the chance to read a few novellas from this well-packed bundle, which is a sure thing to entertain any reader for a few hours.

First reviewed on Literaria sede-literaria.blogspot.com

RITE OF PASSAGE

From naive to open-minded, this college girl is about to experience hot lessons from a bunch of sweet and teasing teachers, the very people who share a house with her thanks to a scholarship.

It's a wonderful initiation to someone who didn't know a thing about intimacy. She gets to learn through st
Melinda
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Debating Number 10 by Amalie Silver
The story of a self-confessed douchebag. This novella is about Simon who is sleeping his way through the girls in his debate team and his plan is to seduce his debate teacher, Miss Shields after he bags number 10. Well, that is the plan until Simon meets Arleen who he intends to make his number 10. This is actually a very sweet and funny story - funny in that who tracks their conquests on a spreadsheet but Simon? And sweet because watching the relationship and
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
***obsessed by books arc copy given in exchange for an honest review***

This compilation of short reads is a solid four star read...the style of writing varies from author to author but all are hot, sexy and well written. Some are more to my tastes than others but all had me turning the pages to find out what happened next!

I have been introduced to many new authors by this anthology and I can't say there was a bad one in the mix. Student/teacher books are not usually my thing but it wasn't just
Andrea Britton
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
****I received a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. ****I enjoyed every book in this anthology. Every single story had my attention and kept it. I can't wait to read some of the next books from these authors. They had me wanting more. Hot characters, forbidden love and great character interaction. This box set is great for anyone who loves a forbidden love story. highly recommended
A.M.
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Loved each and every story. I haven't read many teacher/student books before so these were great. Fantastic characters and draw you in story lines!! Couldn't put this Anthology down!!
Lisa Gallant
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Love this book i couldnt put it down and cant wait for sequel to some of the stories .....this is a must read and i also discover few new authors
I Love Story Time
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it

*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review ***

3.5 to 4 Stars!!

This is the first time that I have done a review for an anthology before, so bare with me! This is also the first time that I have read an anthology so I was not sure how it actually worked. There is a total of 10 stories included in this bundle. The stories ranged from a few chapters to 23 chapters. Some were hot and some were sweet.

All stories were pretty good. Some I did like more than others and some
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review ***

3.5 to 4 Stars!!

All stories were pretty good. Some I did like more than others and some
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jill is lonely. Having to move around as her father's job sees fit, she doesn't fit in or make friends easily.
She strikes up an online friendship with Eli but she's hiding so much from him and how well can you ever really know someone that you've never actually met?
I felt for Jill, especially when she's having to deal with a bully at school, who also happens to live next door.
There's lots of questions that need answering but I really enjoyed this, the prequel to Rewriting History, a full length
Brittany Alexander
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this anthology, centered around the theme of being “hot for teacher”, there are ten novellas by ten different authors. I read and finished all except one.

The first story in this anthology is Rite of Passage by Mandee Mae. I haven’t heard of this author before, but I am hooked on her writing. This was my first time reading lesbian and group sex, and let me tell you, it was HOT!! I was in a puddle by the end of this novella. It is also different than the rest, because it’s not about your typic
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Right of Passage by Mandee Mae

Haley has not had a great home life and finally moves away to go to collage she doesn't have many life experiences, never really had any friends never had a boyfriend and never even been kissed but moving into a shared house with 3 girls and 4 boys for collage is going to change all that. The girls can see Haley is falling for one of her housemates Liam and as she has zero experience decide and take her on a shopping expedition that just so happens to include a sex
Dakota Storm
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot for Teacher Anthology

Rite of Passage by Mandee

I enjoyed the characters I thought Connor was sexy and V was still dealing with her first crush. Over all though I thought the story I enjoyed the characters I thought Connor was sexy and V was still dealing with her first crush. Over all though I thought the story was difficult to get into, the freckles and the principle, the sorry's and then just ended. I thought it had potential with these two characters but didn't hit the mark. 2.5 to 3 stars
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Like all collections of stories, this one is a great way to discover new authors or just read something from those you already love. With something for everyone, here is my review of a few of these wonderful and amazingly HOT tales of teacher/student relationships contained in this bundle.
Rite of passage by Mandee Mae
We are introduced to Haley, a sheltered girl who learns more outside the classroom than she does behind a desk. She moves into a co-ed house where her college experience is much m
Beth Simkanin
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Fell in Love with Love Lessons and I Want More!

This review is for the novella “Love Lessons” by Liv Morris.

I was thoroughly impressed with Love Lessons by Liv Morris. It’s a unique twist on a student/teacher romance that I have not read before. The teacher in this scenario is a woman (22) and the student is a young man (20). I was so engrossed while reading this novella that when I was done reading, I wanted more!

Daniel is the star quarterback at his high school and he needs tutoring in Engli
Three Chicks
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Unwritten History

4 Stars

Review by Jen Hagen

Jill is a 17 year old senior in high school that has spent most of her life moving from city to city as her dad is enlisted in the Army. She has never been able to form any deep friendship bonds due to her lack of staying in one place for any length of time. In order to fill that void in her life, she creates an online profile. The only thing is – she lists herself as 21 years old because what’s the chance that the truth will come out?

Eli is 25 year
Joy Pantorillo
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2014-release
*Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

Hot for Teacher Anthology – 10 hot reads from 10 amazing authors. Each story has a theme – teacher/student relationship but not all story actually involves a teacher with a degree.

I liked how this is mix and match. Some were finished novellas while others are a peak of what the author will be doing for a full length novella. I’m really eyeing on some of the full length novels that will be released on the later part of the year or next year. Some st
Dana
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC by one of the authors in exchange for an honest review. I am leery of reading anthologies because I usually only like one or two of the stories or the stories end in cliffhangers. This anthology was pretty good. I really like Back to School by Vicki Green. It is well written with likeable characters and it is a complete story. I also really like Deviation by M.C. Cerny. A lot happens in this story and it is well written. I wasn't sure that I would like Debating Number Ten by A ...more
Eye Candy Bookstore
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars
This was a great anthology of forbidden, hot, sexy love stories. Every story in this book was similar but very unique in its own way as well. I like reading anthologies because you get a variety of stories in one book. Each author brings a different feel to the forbidden teacher/student story in this anthology and will keep you wanting for more.

These are short reads but don’t worry, they are also packed full of emotion and excitement! After reading this anthology, I will definitely be l
Geneva Handleman
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot for teacher anthology

As an independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that rock, I read an anthology. The things we do for our beloved hobbies! ;)

These are excellent stories! A great mix of styles too, so there is something here for everyone! Some of them are very erotic and steamy while others are touching. All are related to teaching, although not all are a true forbidden student-teacher relationship.

Deviation by M. C. Cerny and Debating Number Ten By Amalie Silver are my two
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two
  • Absolute Lovers (Absolute, #2)
  • Better Date than Never Boxed Set, #7-10
  • Quintal's Return
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Ember (Black Inferno, #3)
  • Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • Against the Tide
  • Pushing the Line (The Line, #4)
  • Flesh: Alpha Males and Taboo Tales (The Naughty List Bundles)
  • Loving Kate (Acceptance, #3)
  • Lecture Notes
  • Dangerous Beauty: Part Two: A Mafia Princess
  • Beholden to You (Redeeming Love, #1)
  • Declan (Wounded Heroes, #1)
  • The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
  • Kidnapping the Brazilian Tycoon
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)

Rewriting History (1 books)
  • Rewriting History

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be