Start by marking “Pleasure Point: Invitation to Eden (San Francisco Dom #3; Invitation to Eden #16)” as Want to Read:

Pleasure Point: Invitation to Eden

(San Francisco Dom #3)

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Eden Bradley

The island always knows what you need…

Miranda lives in paradise— the exclusive Eden resort, the ultimate in fantasy retreats.

Roan, the resort’s dungeon consultant, lives part-time on the island and full-time in the past.

When the sexy Dominant and the sultry pastry chef both receive one of the island’s
Published September 16th 2014 (first published September 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure Point

Ruthie Taylor
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This novella is one in a series written by some of the best known authors of the genre. The invitation to Eden is just for a week, so the stories are speedy and intense. Do look out for the others.

This story brings us two souls badly damaged by being widowed at a young age. One has sought release through his Domly ways, the other suppressed her submission and sexuality. The invitation to Eden is slightly unexpected by them
Dawn Liddle
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Both Miranda and Roan are widowed, they both work for the Eden Resort, they both get a invitation to Eden that brings them together.
Miranda has not played since her husbands death, however she can not resist Roans dominant presence.

This book took me a wee while to get into, I felt for a novella it took far too long to get in to the actual story. I enjoyed the book from around 50% I liked how the story finished and for
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Miranda Royce hasn't played since she lost her husband. She hasn't had the desire or the need until she gets an invitation to Eden. She didn't realize she missed that life until it was presented to her again. When she walks into Club Sin she doesn't know what to expect but it surely isn't Roan Abrams.

Roan Abrams is a Dominant. There is no doubt about that, the way he carries himself, the way he speaks, his movements all
Jodie Bivins
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I believe I found my new favorite book by Eden
This story had me from the beginning and I could not put it down. Can 2 hearts
that have been torn apart by loss be able to find love again and find the true trust
as found in a D/s relationship. Roan lost his wife many years ago but he keeps himself
guarded and has never taken another sub on a permanent basis since but he is still hiding
something. Miranda lost her Dom and Husband 5 years ago and she is working on the Eden
when she receives her invi
Johanna Sawyer
Thanks for a free book to read and review for Wicked Reads. What a lovely cover! While I like the theme of these books, this one was a little hard to get into. Both characters have lost a partner to death which kind of dulls things for me. I'm all about getting into a book but they both had a thing about failure to commit. The island brings these two together, and they learn how to get back into play together. Overall entertainment is three stars.
Angela Goodrich
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I SO loved this book! Miranda and Roan are both employed by the Eden resort – Miranda as a full-time pastry chef who lives on the island and Roan as a consultant who visits the island every few months to make changes to the dungeon and its equipment as needed. They both like sex with a power exchange, clear D/s roles, and, as their story reveals, a bit of edge. They also belong to that exclusive club no one really wants to b
Robin
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Being a child of the 70’s, I loved the show Fantasy Island and the idea of having one week to live out your wildest fantasy. The series, Invitation to Eden, is a literary Fantasy Island. The island of Eden is paradise with just a bit of pure magic mixed in. The island always knows what you need and with the help of Master, your every wish will be granted; even t
Amber
Sep 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me a bit to get into this one. It was a good read but I just didn't connect to much with it.

I found some of the BDSM stuff interesting. I didn't know some of the rules that they talked about in this. So it was neat to learn a bit more about it.

I liked both of the characters. At times they were frustrating but they fit together really well. They both had a lot of baggage and were widowed. The sex was very hot!

So I liked this one but didn't love it. If it was a longer story and not a sho
Paige Turner
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like second chance love books and Pleasure Point doesn't disappoint.
I liked both Miranda and Roan. Both are dealing with pain from losing their loves but they are ready to move on.
Initially they are together because of their kink but they find quickly that they want to share more.
I know that this is a series with novella length stories but I could have read more about this pair. There were storylines that just touched the surface.
I have received a copy of this book from Novel Reviews for a
N. Kuhn
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I love these Eden books. This one wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't awful. It was sexy and hot. But, the plot just wasn't something I was really into. I couldn't figure out if Killer was a bad guy or a good guy. The ending felt SO rushed that it didn't sit well with me. Maybe if it were a paranormal, their relationship could go that quick, but for me, being a regular story, I wasn't a fan. The sex is hot though!
Deborah Camp
Quickie novella about a widow and widower who connect at an exclusive resort for kink. They are instantly attracted and that throws them for a loop. Not trusting their feelings, they finally can't deny them. However, can there be a real life for them outside the fantasy of the resort?
Well written and emotional. A nice afternoon diversion!
Tina
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Roan is Hot!! Miranda is sweet and sexy!
They both have tragedies that they need to overcome. It both brings them together and pushes them apart. They can relate to the other's issues, but their fears hinder their relationship.
I liked the book, but parts were sad. Considering what they were dealing with, it fit the story. Loved the HEA!
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short but awesome! They both have past issues and secrets but nothing too outlandish or silly like some books. The connection the two main characters have with each other pulls you in. Their insecurities are understandable. Hot, emotional, and extremely well written it's everything you want in a romace
Bookerina Lovington
Pretty good book. I liked that it wasn't one of those stories where the hero is this perfect, always strong alpha male with nothing left to learn/get over. While the time frame paired with the amount of issues both characters had to get over was a bit hard to believe, it was still a decent story.
Elizabeth
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly sexy and beautiful. Roan and Miranda are my fantasy come to life. They both experienced true loss but fought to not deny themselves. I would love to experience a true connection with a Dom who would break down my walls. Eden has definitely made me want an Invitation to Eden!
Shirley
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say it took me a while to really like this its hot and a bit sad of what Roan and Miranda went through and although they found it tough together and mixed feelings but it got really good and not long enough I like to read more about the people and they're lives
Katherine
Sweet and kinky, I enjoyed reading about Miranda and Roan and their quick tumble into love. If you can accept that the island is magical, then you can accept that they fall in love in just a day. One of the better stories in this series.

Bought from kobo.
Elaine
Feb 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another tale from the mysterious island
Mel
Jan 01, 2015
Alicia
Oct 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Second Touch (Emma's Arabian Nights, #2)
  • An Indecent Proposition (Indecent, #5)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • Dream Vacation
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
  • Dial M for Menage
  • A Whole New Light
  • Ravenous (The Finn Factor #4)
  • Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • Shaken (The Martini Sisterhood, #1)
  • My Secretary, Her Fantasy (My Secretary, #2)
  • Falling for Her Husband (The Renaldis, #3)
  • Claim Me
  • The Naked Truth (The Confederacy Treaty, #2)
  • Master of the Island (Invitation to Eden, #0.5)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Eden Bradley aka Eve Berlin has published a number of novels and novellas, both print and e-books, with Berkley Heat, Bantam/Delta, Harlequin Spice & HQN, Black Lace Books and Samhain Publishing, as well as venturing into self-publishing. Her books have been translated into German, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italia ...more

San Francisco Dom (3 books)
  • Sanctuary (San Francisco Dom, #1)
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)