Start by marking “The Leftover Club” as Want to Read:

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
In 1986, Roni Lawless wasn't like most of her schoolmates. She was too smart, too awkward, and too different to fit into any specific clique. The only commonality she happened to share with her thinner, more popular counterparts was that she, too, had a massive crush on Dylan Fenn, the most popular kid in school.
Even though their mothers were great friends and shared a h
Published September 9th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Leftover Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Leftover Club

Janet
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
Here's the gist. An insecure and overweight Roni has been in love with Dylan for nearly her entire life. But besides cohabiting, (due to a set up created by their moms) Roni and Dylan travel in different social circles. Dylan is a popular playboy who's easy on the eyes, where Roni is a wallflower, lurking in the shadows. The two are friends, but that's as much as it will ever be, or so Roni thinks. As a teen, she creates The Leftover Club with other nerdy friends who worship Dylan from afar.

Wit
Kelli Brown
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have not felt the need to write a review for a book in a great deal of time. Honestly I've been in a slump, reading crappy books with predictable story lines and characters that the author has recycled (Kristen Ashley). I can honestly say Ginger Voight is my go to author, her story lines and characters grab you from the beginning and don't let go. The emotion you feel for the characters and their personal struggles are real and as a reader you feel them deeply. There are no cliffhangers or kid ...more
Adrienne Scales
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
The premise of The Leftover Club had me sold.  I'm grew up and graduated high school in the 80's and I couldn't wait to be transported back in time.  Ginger Voight hits it spot on.  I almost had to pull out my Jordache jeans and drape myself in neon and lace fingerless gloves.  If only hubby would wear those parachute pants once again!  But I digress.  This is a story of unrequited love and a group of social misfits that stay true to each other years after graduating high school.

I've been sittin

Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession!

TITLE~ The Leftover Club
AUTHOR~ Ginger Voight
GENRE~ Romance
PUBLISHED~ September 9th 2014 by Createspace
PURCHASED/COST~ Copy for Review
MY RATING~ 5/5

MY THOUGHTS~
I was provided with a free copy for review.
I wasn’t real sure about this book going into it, but I was hooked immediately! I could not put it down! I read through soccer practices, ordered pizza instead of cooking, and stayed up way too late reading until I fell asleep with my Kindle in my hand! The
KJ
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5* - I read this book in one sitting until 3am! I haven't done that in a while and i think the latte i had at 7pm might be part of the reason but i also really needed to know the end -
The story is over a 30 years period and it keeps going back, i did read the jumps back quicker than the present because it annoys me when it keeps going back and forth but to be fair to the writer it did make sense to do it this way and whether i like that method or not she did it well -
A lot happens over 30 yea
Cherye Elliott
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Leftover Club

I love this author and her books. They are so well written, keep me entertained, a smooth storyline and characters you enjoy.

Doesn't matter what book you pick up and her name is listed as the author don't think twice. Pick it up and start reading. You will not be disappointed.
Tanya
Aug 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

A good story but there was too many flashbacks, many of which were unnecessary and didn't add to the story. I liked them until about 65 percent but after that they got old and I just wanted to hear about the budding relationship.
Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
4.5 stars - another great story by Ginger - full review to come
Sarah Crocket-tone
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ginger-voight
Great book!!! Loved this story!
Gena D
Nov 22, 2014
MJ
Dec 30, 2014
Tawnya
Jan 28, 2015
Maria
rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2015
Apr 11, 2015
Susan W
Sep 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Passionate Love of a Rake (Marlow Intrigues, #3)
  • A Constant Attraction (The Attraction Series, #2)
  • The Older Man
  • Joe's Wife
  • Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)
  • Sarah Smile (Halos & Horns, #2)
  • Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)
  • Second Harmony
  • Icing on the Cake (Close to Home, #2)
  • The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • Beyond the Orange Moon (Mathews Family, #2)
  • The Marriage Bed
  • Love, in Duology: The Love in English and Love in Spanish Bundle (Love, in English, #1-1.5)
  • Hot Property (Kingston Brothers, #2)
  • Finding Hope for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #2)
  • A Marine for Christmas
  • All Good Things (The Good Life #2)
  • The Tycoon’s Convenient Wife
Ginger Voight is a screenwriter and bestselling author with over twenty published titles in fiction and nonfiction. She covers everything from travel to politics in nonfiction, as well as romance, paranormal, and dark, “ripped from the headlines” topics like Dirty Little Secrets.

Ginger discovered her love for writing in sixth grade, courtesy of a Halloween assignment. From then on, writing became
More about Ginger Voight...