Start by marking “First Experience: The Introduction of a Young Woman to Openness, Trust, and New Experiences of the Submissive Kind” as Want to Read:

Beyond 50 Shades ... Way Beyond!FIRST EXPERIENCE is an intimate exploration of kinks and fetishes by an unlikely couple, with thoughtful and philosophical discussion by the characters, and graphic descriptions of their erotic adventures.

Sam meets Kelly, a beautiful but troubled woman half his age, leading to a 'first experience' exploring the surreal world their fantasies.
Published July 1st 2014 by Otk Publications

To ask other readers questions about First Experience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Experience

Majanka
Nov 25, 2014 Majanka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

First Experience offers an interesting look in the world of BDSM, with the focus being on openness, trust and honesty, even more than it is on sex and arousal. The book follows Sam, a man in his fifties who is attracted to younger woman and to making them submit. He’s not a sadist, at least he doesn’t see himself as one. It’s not hurting others that he enjoys, it’s having others submit to them, having them do things t
Grady
Sep 29, 2014 Grady rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The introduction of a young woman to openness, trust, and new experiences of the submissive kind

Simone Freier was a nurse prior to her becoming an author. One of her pet peeves is reading erotica that gets simple anatomy wrong! She is continually bewildered by women who haven't explored their own bodies. Another pet peeve is the mostly hung-up Victorian society prevalent in the U.S., and she tries her hardest to change that by introducing people to new sexual and sensual experiences through her
Marc Stern
Sep 29, 2014 Marc Stern rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-novels
Did you know there's writing about sex and there's writing about sex? Are you confused, don't be because sex, in the hands of the wrong writers, is hoked up, one-dimensional and cardboard. In the hands of a capable writer like Simone Freier it is free, fully formed, multi-dimensional and multi-hued. The difference between the average sex writer and Simone Friere is like the difference between a campfire and a raging inferno.

Simone Freier is just that good. Although a trained nurse, who has pract
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The second in this series explores more intimate play between Sam and Kelly. In this one, the kink becomes even more clinical and requiring different levels to determine the "punishments" and such. I'm going to discuss what I liked first since this book ended up with a 2.5 star. It's a bit more than okay, but I can't say I really enjoyed it since I had to push myself through reading it all.

First, Kelly the character is amicable. She's spot on when she tells Sam he is being condescending and patr
Lauren
Sep 29, 2014 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Experience" is a complex book that follows the journey of Sam, the narrator who admits that “although [he] was interested in domination and submission, [he] did not consider himself a sadist.” This concrete statement takes away any ‘creepiness’ that might otherwise evolve from reading a book about sexual exploits and fantasies. It instead turns it in an art form, albeit an unconventional one, but it makes for a good read nonetheless. There is a lot of build-up as an introduction, which I f ...more
Joawmeens
Sep 29, 2014 Joawmeens rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the terrific lead-in book to this series, Origins of a Fetish: The Evolving Fantasies and Fetishes of a Gentleman (Experiences Book 1), I was ready to jump right back into the lives of Sam and Kelly, and see where the story goes from there. And I definitely was not disappointed!

I will say that the first book is basically necessary reading material, in order for you to enjoy this novel. While the first one is shorter, and is mostly introduction, this dives much deeper into the character’s l
Scott
Sep 29, 2014 Scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read a few romance novels in my day, some of them have even centered on the BDSM scene, but this one takes the cake. While there are definitely some aspects of BDSM in this story, they are nothing like the other romance novels that I have read. When I think of relationships that have a lot of spanking and bondage aspects to them I tend to think of an aggressor, but the characters in this story showed me a whole different side to it.

Sam is an older gentleman and a widower. He has had sexua
Melanie Adkins
It's five years after Sarah passed away. Sam's life has changed in many ways. He's decided to pursue some of his fetishes. Now he only needs to find a willing woman. More than a willing woman, she needs to be open to trying these fetishes out. Sam is meticulous about every detail of each fetish and about the type of woman he wants to enjoy them with. Low and behold he gets reintroduced to his neighbor's daughter. She's perfect, if only she were willing.

Written in a clinical style, this book ta
Robin Perron
Sep 29, 2014 Robin Perron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First Experience by Simone Freier is her second book in the Experiences series but my first book by her. In the past I have not been very interested in Erotica that involves any aspects of the BDSM scene as it is not a scene that I can relate to. I have a difficult time understanding a person’s desire to participate in scene that involve someone else causing them pain, First Experience, however, showed me a whole different side to BDSM.

First Experience is an adult novel that is definitely writte
John Phiser
Nov 02, 2014 John Phiser rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Experience is definitely not your run of the mill erotic novel. Many erotic books tend to romance with erotic episodes, but not this book. It truly is a detailed exploration and description of one man’s long held fetishes and an account of his actually meeting a woman with whom he can, no holds barred, finally at the age of 50 fulfill these lifelong desires. The level of detail is impressive, but is well balanced with insights into Sam’s thought, feelings and emotions which lie behind what ...more
Amy Shannon
Jan 13, 2015 Amy Shannon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Sexy and erotic exploration

First Experience indeed! Sam is introduced or I should say reintroduced to Darlene and Dave's
(his friends) daughter, Kelly, a now fully-grown sexual young woman. Needless to say, the
experience is not just for Kelly but for Sam as well, as he brings her into his world of BDSM and
fantasies, as he allows her to share hers. It's written beautifully as Kelly grows within the
pages of the book, clearly finding her own desires for submission and openness that builds to a
g
Brian
Sep 29, 2014 Brian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First Experience: The Introduction of a Young Woman to Openness, Trust & New Experiences of the Submissive Kind is very much what the title suggests. It’s a story of lust and desire with the main character, Sam, after the passing of his wife, having a sensual tryst of fantasy with a young woman half his age. His desires are more than fulfilled with Kelly.

Freier’s second book in the Experiences series doesn’t disappoint. I should point out that it’s definitely a novel for mature audiences onl
Karma
Sep 29, 2014 Karma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author Simone Freier does it once again in her second book of the Experiences series. Sam is the narrator of the story, which goes into titillating detail of the sensual and submissive relationship between him and Kelly. As they confide to each other their secret sexual fantasies, they come true in a graphic way throughout the novel.
First Experiences: The Introduction of a Young Woman to Openness, Trust and New Experiences of the Submissive Kind is one of my favorites. I read the first book and
Alia
Sep 30, 2014 Alia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put this book down. This novel is the perfect combination of passion and love. Sam is looking for love and Kelly is looking for passion, but they each realize they need a little of both in their lives. Sam has lost his wife and decides to fuel his fantasies, stepping outside his comfort zone. He then meets Kelly, a much younger and sexual woman who has some issues of her own. What I love most is by being together, they work out these issues. It’s the perfect love story with a whole lo ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Delving into the experiences that he shared and new ones he wants to explore are what this book is about. When he meets Kelley he realizes that they share much of the same fantasies and wants. Going through the journey of desire together shows him more of who he is and who he wants to be. This is a series that will show you the journey a man takes after his wife dies and the passion he longs to explore.
Esther
Sep 25, 2014 Esther rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: act-on-kazis
So this book is definitely all up in the area of art of eroticism! (this is a word? mh!)
I am very proud that I finished this book. The writing was good in a way that made me continue reading it till the very end. What can I say? I liked it and ultimately do recommend it to people who are into BDSM.
After all BDSM is the new black.
At the beginning I almost thought it was 50 shades remake ( there are so many out there these days) but it ended proving me wrong..
In short I enjoyed it
Anita Kearney
Oct 06, 2014 Anita Kearney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simone Freier has a perspective on erotica not often seen in modern erotica. The book is long and the scenes do become a little bit repetitive, this is not a complete yawn fest. The characters are interesting in and out of the bedroom. You will care about the characters and get interested in their lives. Overall, I would recommend this one for those who want to get their motors running.
Nancylynn Sewell
Nancylynn Sewell rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Stephanie Parris
Stephanie Parris rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Gwenn
Gwenn rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Monica Ruffini
Monica Ruffini marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
TaQuanda Taylor
TaQuanda Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Angie Cooper-jenkins
Angie Cooper-jenkins marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Heidi Wright
Heidi Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Cheyenne Davis
Cheyenne Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
United Indie Book Blog
United Indie Book Blog marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
HaveBooks WillSurvive
HaveBooks WillSurvive marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Saha
Saha added it
Oct 24, 2015
Missey Adkins
Missey Adkins marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Chavi
Chavi marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2017