Start by marking “Wicked Glory” as Want to Read:
Wicked Glory

Wicked Glory (Someone Wicked This Way Comes #3)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Faced with holding up their end of an impossible bargain, Van and Zander must choose between playing it safe and risking everything.

Zander has failed to reproduce the spectacular show of power David is so desperate to see again, which puts him on the outs with his supposed mentor. In order to keep their bargain with the Eroi, he's forced to work more closely with them, whi
Published October 10th 2014 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Glory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Glory

Kristy Hamilton
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So I was given an Advanced Reading Copy by the author, DelSheree Gladden, for an honest review. Usually ARC's are almost in their raw form. There has been some editing, but most of the time, the author will pick a group of people that they trust to read through the book to tell them what they think about it, make the changes and release the amazing book when it is time.
The first few chapters were a little confusing. I had to go back and read the last few chapter of Wicked Power so that I could g
Savannah
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Wow!I have seldom been so drawn in by a third book in a series! This is my favorite in the series so far. The romance is sweet and even a bit sexy without being distasteful, there is lots of action and witty humor, and surprises at every turn. There are still mysteries to be solved, but the answers behind everything is becoming more clear with this third installment. I was particularly happy to be able to understand the pu
Mylissa Demeyere
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great third part in this thrilling series. I received an advance copy in return for an honest review.
I got into this series quite recently, and have been hooked ever since. I loved how in this third part the characters were developed even more. We get to learn a whole lot more about Oscar, and it really helps you to understand him a lot better.
Zander and Van continue with their training, and both go about trying to find ways to bring David down in order to save Van once their grandmother
Michelle
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
She did it again!! Gladden is such a gifted story teller. This is my favorite book in the series so far. And apparently there is going to be a 4th book. yay!!

This was another very well written book by Gladden. Intense and fast paced almost the whole way through. I was so surprised when I was at the end because it went so fast. I couldn't put it down. And the character development was spot on. I loved getting to know all the characters better.

I especially loved how much we learned about Oscar in
CrazyBookworm99
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read, ctp-books
OMG! DELSHEREE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?!?!?!

I was under the impression that this was a trilogy... it's not!!

The stakes are higher than ever... and that calls for some MASSIVE twists and turns in the plot as well as some interesting fights. Delsheree presents honourably on all levels! I was captivated from the first chapter and having been late for dinner and bed... I finally finished... unfortunately I realised it was the end (that was when I through my kindle to the floor and two days later ha
Charlene
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two books, but the third book is so much better. The book picks up from the end of the previous book, and somehow manages to become more and more addictive as you keep reading. Yet another all nighter for me, but it was well worth it in the end, and yet another great book to recommend to others. Now I just have to wait for the next installment to come out to see what happens next to all these great characters.
booknerd_dork
This book had me on edge!! So many things were revealed and happened, it had my excitement and anticipation shooting off the roof!
Oscar! Dang it Oscar, he surprised me just a little but I loved it!
How everything erupted and fell into places was amazing! Excited for the next book which is last!!!
DelSheree
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to share this with everyone!!!!
Gail
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd book in this series is by far the best so far! I loved getting to know the characters better and watching them come into their powers!
chucklesthescot
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, uf-pnr
Annabelle's spur of the moment decision to run has caused a rift with the Roths that need to be repaired if they are to trust her again, especially Oscar who took a very dim view of her choice. The Roths are not committed to work with the Eroi and Isolde and are not convinced that they can really be trusted, but Zander feels that the agreement to protect Vanessa from David will be worth it, even if part of the deal subjects him to being around Ivy to be tested by the Eroi. Ketchup knows that Zan ...more
Susan Stec
Glory never comes without battle, and as always, glory always comes with a price.

Author DelSheree Gladden masters the art of fate and war in WICKED GLORY. The love of family and survival are strong in book 3 of the Someone Wicked This Way Comes series, as Van and Zander work through the parts they will play in a war they did not start, but must finish if they want to survive.

SURPRISES, SURPRISES, SURPRISES!
Relationships grow stronger. Life, love, and sanity are challenged. Friendships build str
Tanu Thakur
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is simply amazing with lots of twist and turns . I
expected Oscar to be something really good but now I know how awesome he is. Ivy's choice just not add her to my good list but I really felt sorry for her .

Delsheree always been my favourite writer. She beautifully unfolds every aspect of the story . This book will left you wondering what's next to come .
Jasmine Smith-clark
Oh my goodness

Why oh why must this be so good? I hate that I have to wait until next year to see what happens next. Book Three does not disappoint and honestly the series just keeps gripping me tighter as it gets better. I don't normally expect that. Wow, just WOW!
Sandra O'Dare
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ah you are killing me DelSheree I thought this was the last book in the series and now I find there is more to come.
Brilliant book I loved I can not wait to find out what happens next.
A. Powers
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wicked awesome.
Nikki J
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!! If you have not started reading yet....just do it you won't regret it!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL BOOK 4!!
Michelle
Krystal
Jan 24, 2016
Dawn Carnahan
Feb 25, 2016
  • Emergence (Eden's Root Trilogy, #3)
  • The Trinity (Fall of Venus, #3)
  • Immortal Craving (Immortal Heart, #2)
  • Lunangelique's Awakened Gods
  • Swords & Stilettos (Enlighten Series, #1)
  • The Keeper: A Brilliant Darkness Story (Brilliant Darkness, #1.5)
  • Destroyer (Rewinder #2)
  • Hidden Monster (Monsters Among Us, #1)
  • All the Stars in the Sky (Until the End of the World, #3)
  • The Seers (Holders #2)
  • Exodus 2022
  • Sin (Rodesson's Daughters, #1)
  • Rogue (Exceptional, #2)
  • Reborn (Born, #3)
  • Daynight (Daynight, #1)
  • Leighton's Summer (SYNSK, #2)
DelSheree Gladden lives in New Mexico with her husband and two children. The Southwest is a big influence in her writing because of its culture, beauty, and mythology. Local folk lore is strongly rooted in her writing, particularly ideas of prophecy, destiny, and talents born from natural abilities. When she is not writing, DelSheree is usually reading, painting, sewing, or working as a Dental Hyg ...more
More about DelSheree Gladden

Someone Wicked This Way Comes (4 books)
  • Wicked Hunger (Someone Wicked This Way Comes, #1)
  • Wicked Power
  • Wicked Revenge (Someone Wicked This Way Comes #4)