Start by marking “LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness” as Want to Read:
LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness

LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness

75 ESSAYS & POEMS
100 ORIGINAL COLOR PHOTOS
QUOTATIONS

This full-color journal includes essays and poetry about nature, stunning photography, and a collection of quotations by philosophers, poets, naturalists, and famous writers.

LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness is an antidote to the frenetic pace of this world. It is a clarion call to get up and get out--to look
Published September 15th 2014 by Three Chairs Publishing

To ask other readers questions about LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness

Start your review of LOOK UP! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness
C.B. Wentworth
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In a fast-paced world that often makes us forget our humanity, we need to be reminded that life is more than work and paying the bills. Life is about breathing and soaking in the magic that comes with being alive. Jennifer A. Payne's book, Look Up! Musings on the Nature of Mindfulness, offers both an exploration and reminder of how nature can save us from ourselves.

A simple walk through the woods is all it takes. Payne's meditative journey begins on a wooded path surrounded by trees and with a q
Mary O'connor
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Seldom do I pick up a book that I turn to for my daily fix, one with which I close or start each day. Jen Payne's meanderings through the woods in LOOK UP! have an uncanny way of drawing the reader along on a most engaging journey. Through the use of words and photos that sing and play, that dig as well as soar, this compact yet expansive compilation of reflections is more than a recounting. It is an unfolding—of self and of discovery.

Page turning in LOOK UP! is addictive. Yet I find myself ling
Dale Carlson
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An intelligent, sensitive quest into the soul of one woman mirrors the searching hearts of us all. LOOK UP! is a beautiful book of solitude and inquiry into painful longings, but also into the glory of our lives.
Rebecca
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoy a book that can be read slowly and enjoyed over a stretch of time. This one has some wonderful, thought provoking pieces in it.
Gemma
Oct 28, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alexandra Charbi
Nov 16, 2017
Dawn Klein
Jan 15, 2019
**Follow us at www.3chairspublishing.com.**

Jen Payne finds her creative spark kindled by those life moments that move us most — love and loss, joy and disappointment, milestones and turning points. She enjoys writing about our relationships with nature, creativity, spirituality, and mindfulness, and how these offer the clearest path to finding balance in our frenetic, spinning world. She has publi