Start by marking “Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)” as Want to Read:
Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)

Royal Wedding

(The Princess Diaries #11)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  13,153 ratings  ·  2,004 reviews
For Princess Mia, the past five years since college graduation have been a whirlwind of activity: living in New York City, running her new teen community center, being madly in love, and attending royal engagements. And speaking of engagements. Mia's gorgeous longtime boyfriend, Michael, managed to clear both their schedules just long enough for an exotic (and very ...more
Published 2015 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Royal Wedding, please sign up.
Oda Renate Just finished the book, and when I was getting to the end all I thought was "this is more of a royal engagement than a wedding". Even if Olivia will…moreJust finished the book, and when I was getting to the end all I thought was "this is more of a royal engagement than a wedding". Even if Olivia will be telling it from her pov in the next book, still really miss seeing it from Mia`s. (less)

·  13,153 ratings  ·  2,004 reviews

Start your review of Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)
Brina
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am in the process of raising three daughters who are such a contrast to myself. Whereas I am content watching sports or reading historical fiction or mysteries, they would rather watch a Disney movie intended for girls during the Super Bowl. Recently, my older two daughters discovered The Diaries of a Middle School Princess, which has brought the Princess Diaries to their level. I decided that if my oldest daughter can sit through the Super Bowl and cheer in the right places, then I can read a ...more
Aly (In Wonderland)
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

*wipes away tears*

Damn, this was brilliant. BRILLIANT. I hadn't realised how much I'd missed the series until I started reading this book. And boy, was it good. Everything a fan could've wanted!

Full review to come closer to the release date!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HELLO CHILDHOOD

I MISSED YOUR FACE

Natalie Monroe
Akankshita Dash
Aah well. Another Princess Diaries book. I honestly expected Forever Princess to be the last one, as it gave a nice closure to each and every character. But I wasn't going to complain over another Princess Diaries, one of my favourites growing up. It was supposed to be a pleasant, magical trip down memory lane..Which it wasn't.

So what went wrong? Well, almost everything.

See, when I pick up a book which has an adult protagonist, I expect the protag. to behave like an adult.
After 8 years, you
Victoria Aveyard
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I CAN'T WAIT MY BODY IS READY

April (Aprilius Maximus)
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. I WANT MORE! I NEEEEEED MORE!
Anne
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the Princess Diaries
Alrighty, this one is for Cabot's fans of her young adult series The Princess Diaries .
I am one of those aforementioned fans. Love those books!
Yes, all 10 of them.
They're just cute, sweet, funny, and...well, what else do you need?!

So, they start out with a 14 year old Mia learning that she's heir to the Genovian throne, and then follow her through the years as she grows from a gawky girl to a beautiful princess.

description

Anyway, fans (like me!) were thrilled to find out that Cabot was writing another
Gabrielly
A lot of readers when asked what books first got them into reading will say Harry Potter or Twilight but for me it was The Princess Diaries when I was 12 years old. It was an experience that I remember till this day, 9 years later, it got me hooked and never let me go. I’ve read and reread these books so many times that I have lost count years ago.

So you can imagine my excitement when I heard that Meg was releasing a new one, I think I actually squealed and started going “ Oh my God, oh my God,
Jessica
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't believe that this series is over!! I really really liked this book but it maybe had a little TOO much going on.. That's the only reason why I took away half a star. I loved getting to see Mia all grown up and getting married. I loved finding out where all her high school buddies were at and who were still together and all that. There was talk that there MAY be another Princess Diaries adult book and I really hope that's true! I'd read books about Mia forever.
Giselle
An Electronic Advanced Reader Copy was provided by the publisher via Edelweiss for review.

Mia is now twenty-six years old. She's come far from her teen years and has proven to be a wonderful princess of Genovia. She has wonderful supportive friends, a job she loves, a loving but meddling family and Michael, her high school sweetheart. Then she finds out something about her father that could change her life forever.

I pretty much devoured this one. Written in a diary style, it includes written
Kitty
May 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
Review
4.5 Aww, that was just adorable and amazing read. I was smiling towards the end. I was deliberating on giving this a four star rating, but I'm not gonna because this was just cute fun read. I'm still not sure how I feel about Olivia, but I hope we have a sequel. Thank you Meg Cabot for writing this story! My full review @ My Little Corner For Books

PRE-READING
IT COMES OUT TOMORROW

WE HAVE A COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for this book!!!!!

I finally preordered
Louisa
Everything that I wished for and more! MADE OF SO MUCH AWESOME!!! I can't imagine any fan of the Princess Diaries being disappointed with this. I AM SO HAPPY :')

Mia is just as sassy, hilarious and bumbly as she was in high school. Michael is still a dream and every girl's fantasy. (His emojis cracked me up every time, I can't even.) Grandmere continues with her Sidecar swilling and being obnoxiously rude. Lilly, Tina and co. remain supportive of our favourite Genovian princess. And the proposal
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
6 stars. Currently grinning like a fool, oh my god. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE MORE
Duanur
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Before Reading:

OMG!!!

I CAN NOT wait to read this!
Princess Diaries is one of my favourite series EVER and now I'll get to see Mia and Michael's wedding!

My babies are getting married!

------

After Reading:

Me whenever Michael appears in the book:

Reading this, I felt like I was catching up with old friends. If you are a fan of The Princess Diaries series, you have to read this book. Not a lot happens but it made me so happy! Especially to see Michael and Mia together again. They are relationship
Booknut
This book is everything!
princess diaries photo: tumblr_lcfp9bNcrX1qa1hbl.gif

It's finally happening guys - one of the fave literary couples from my childhood is getting married!!
happy dance photo: Happy Dance happydance1.gif

There are not enough happy dance gifs in the world to express how awesome this book was. Not only was it a trip down memory lane, but it was also filled with spot-on humor and heartwarming moments that made me want to laugh and cry happy tears into a bowl of ice-cream...and happy dance some more! :)
Emmah
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'M FREAKING OUT, OMG. I'M SO EXCITED.

photo tumblr_l92caeXNas1qbt8b8o1_500_zps44061763.gif

photo tumblr_mewrxnPBXl1qeysf2o1_500_zps6752c99d.gif

photo tumblr_m36ccxYUvv1r44455_zps297fc2ca.gif

EDIT:
I'm disappointed in the cover! It doesn't match the other books at like all ):
Namratha
Jun 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit, ya-lit
This book can aptly be summed up in Paulo’s wise words:
‘For life, you never know where the road will take you. Yours took you to a place where you got the diamond shoes, but now all you can say is “Ow! These diamond shoes! They fit so tight and hurt so much!” No one wants to hear about how tight your diamond shoes fit. You got the diamond shoes! Many people, they have no shoes at all.’

For this is exactly what Her Royal Highness Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo does in
Dayse Dantas
Jun 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Laurence R.
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, incredible, fabulous, wonderful, excellent...

I honestly loved every single page of this book. Not only was I amazed to go back into this royal universe I'd read about years ago, I also thought every part of it was really well-thought.

The first thing I loved was how, after all these years, Mia is still the same girl we know, except older. She's still funny, quirky, nerdy and lovable, which made me feel like I had just stopped reading the last book. I honestly burst out laughing many
Sepani
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews-on-books

Though the book is named as 'royal wedding', there is no much details about the how they plan their wedding.
The book has two major conflict situations which was nearly unexpected...
And the cover is so different to the previous books. I would rather like if this had a cover similar to the other books in this series.

Anyway, I'm happy to finish this series

Shannon (leaninglights)
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
So very adorable. We got Moa as an adult but she's still totally Mia :) several new story lines that could be expanded the author wants to down the road but also nicely tied up as well! Michael feeeeeeeels, as always :)
Sophie
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher. This is no way impacted in my view.

When I first heard that Meg Cabot would be returning to the Princess Diaries' world in a new, adult book, I was so excited. As I'd grown up with Mia, I could wait to see how she was handling adulthood, and Royal Wedding was absolutely wonderful!

In Royal Wedding, we return to the life of a 26 year old Princess Mia, who is in a wonderful relationship with Michael, who later becomes her fiancé (as the title
Bookaholic (reads every mortal thing)
Fact: I finished this three weeks ago. And read it about 4 times more.

Its like Ms. Cabot managed to fit my entire childhood in just one book (which she essentially did). And boy, did she do a good job of it.

(Now, all I need is that seventh Mediator book, and I'm pretty sure I can die a happy woman)

I was 10 when I read the first book. My uncle used to work in the accounts department of a really popular bookshop, so he saw this on their bookshelves and thought that I might like it. I would like
Gillian Berry
Reread March 31st 2017 because sometimes you just need to TREAT YO SELF. Just as hilarious and heartwarming and shippy as I remember. But I forgot how much I need another. (MEG, WRITE ME ANOTHER ONE)
____________________

I MISSED MIA (AND MICHAEL) SO MUUUUUCH! I just couldn't wait.

Though there were one or two things I would have liked to see in more detail (and reading Meg's middle grade From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess first spoils a good deal of the plot of Royal Wedding, though by
Jess
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Puns, sarcasm, feminism and shading the misognists aka classic Princess Diaries. Bonus mentions of (/gasps) sex because this ain't for kiddies no more.

Admittedly, I wouldn't say The Princess Diaries is my favourite Cabot series (for those curious, it's The Mediator because when I was a kiddie, hot ghosts just did it for me ok. Don't judge me. I've since learnt that royalty and money can get you much further duh). Mia, with her "relatable" narrative voice, full of lists and puns and a bounty
Cyndi
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the times I imagined the marriage of our heroine and hero throughout this series, I did not see this coming. It is as adorable as all the rest of the books but the ‘addition’ is a wonderful surprise!
Pinky
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I missed this series so much. After reading this book, I realized how much I missed this series. I read this series thee years ago and then I joined Goodreads a year later. I loved the characters and still do and I am so glad I got to read this book. I am so happy with everything that happened in this book and more than satisfied with the ending.

If you haven't heard about the Princess Diaries, where have you been???? It's about a girl named Mia, who lived with her mother. One day, she finds
Rachel E. Carter
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-paperback
ALL THE FEELS. This series has been with me since middle school <3
Emily Mead
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVE.
___________________________________

*sighs with happiness* This book is wish fulfillment in all its glory. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT. Review coming on my blog soon :)

____________________________________

You should all know that The Princess Diaries books were the first YA books I ever read.

That was before I even knew YA was a genre. I’d already seen the movies, and I think maybe they re-released the books, because when I was about twelve I bought all ten and read them over and over.

I absolutely
Jasprit
Wow Mia has certainly come a long way from the young teen who was told she would one day take charge of a place called Genovia to the mature (well maturish) adult that she now is today. I do love stories which follow characters through their life, I practically grew up with my face in the Princess Diaries series, so was thrilled when Meg decided to give us more of this character so full of life and fun.

Mia at 25 years old is still the same Mia that I’ve come to know and love, she’s still

• Ballet Shoes for Anna
  • Papa's Captive (Little Ladies of Talcott House, #4)
  • Catherine and the Pirate
  • All the Wrong Questions: A Complete Mystery Gift Set (All the Wrong Questions, #1-4)
  • The Highland Earl (Lords of the Highlands, #6)
  • The Cursed Prince (Reversed Retellings, #3)
  • Breeding The Female (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #2)
  • Surrender to the Sea (Lords of the Abyss, #4)
  • The Sky Inside (The Sky Inside, #1)
  • The Collected Short Stories
  • Peter Pan (Stepping Stones)
  • The Art of Frozen 2: (Disney Frozen Art book, Animated Movie book)
  • Somali et l'esprit de la forêt #1
  • Fries and Alibis (Mitzy Moon #1)
  • कायाकल्प
  • Frozen 2: The Deluxe Junior Novelization (Disney Frozen 2)
  • Pooches, Pumpkins, and Poison: A Pooch Party Cozy Mystery
  • Can You Say Catastrophe? (The Mostly Miserable Life of April Sinclair, #1)

Meg Cabot was born on February 1, 1967, during the Chinese astrological year of the Fire Horse, a notoriously unlucky sign. Fortunately she grew up in Bloomington, Indiana, where few people were aware of the stigma of being a fire horse -- at least until Meg became a teenager, when she

The Princess Diaries (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
  • Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)
  • Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, #3)
  • Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)
  • Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5)
  • Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6)
  • Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7)
  • Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8)
  • Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9)
  • Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)
“Despite all evidence to the contrary, Grandmère believes that Ron Weasley, not Voldemort, is the villain of the Harry Potter series.” 42 likes
“That’s the problem with your generation, Amelia. You all want happy endings.”
I was so stunned I think my eye stopped twitching momentarily.
“We don’t, actually,” I said. “We want endings that leave us with a sense of hope, possibly because the world we’re living in seems to be falling apart right now.”
34 likes