Start by marking “Omega Dragon (Children of the Bard, #4)” as Want to Read:
Omega Dragon (Children of the Bard, #4)

Omega Dragon

(Children of the Bard #4)

Omega Dragon is the fourth book in Children of the Bard, a sequel series to the best-selling Dragons in our Midst and Oracles of Fire series. This book concludes the adventures of Matt and Lauren, twin siblings born to Billy and Bonnie Bannister.
Published March 20th 2015 by Living Ink Books (first published March 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Omega Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Dragon

Tracey Dyck
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
(Read November 2015, reread December 2018.)

Well, this concludes my year of rereading Dragons in Our Midst, Oracles of Fire, and Children of the Bard! What a joy to revisit these characters and relive their adventures.

Omega Dragon surges toward its epic conclusion with all the fury of an apocalypse. Explosions and gunfire rock the land. Paths between worlds have become fraught with danger. Many dear characters shed sacrificial blood...some even to the point of death.

It was/>Omega
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it's over. After twelve books and almost as many years, Bryan Davis's incredible series of series has come to an end.

But what an end it is!

An epic series deserves an epic finale, and I would say that Omega Dragon fits that description. Though both Earth and Second Eden are torn by the destructive schemes of the devil, Billy, Bonnie, Matt, Lauren, Sapphira, Elam, and the rest of our heroes continue to fight to the last. Their faith, courage, and sacrificial love
Drew Conners
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When you think of a glorious ending to a glorious trilogy of book series, what do you think of? I usually think of epic battles that put the heroes on edge and showing that they are indeed humans and not invincible, an enemy that is determined to complete his goal no matter what, and a conclusion filled with blood, glory, and absolute chaos. This book brought all of that, and then some. From the main characters experiencing physical and emotional weakness, to beloved characters returning to comp ...more
Hannah Freeland
THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! It wraps up all the loose ends of the previous 11 books in the best way imaginable. The ending makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time! I would recommend all 12 books to anyone!
Geneva Schepers
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the last book in the children of the bard series. In this book Jared and Marilyn must journey to their home to get information about turning Jared into Clefspere. On the way however they met Mardon, the mad scientist who tried to lasso heaven and bring it down to earth which he had joined with hades. He wants to help but Marilyn isn't so sure. When Jared is planted in a pot with his life energy as the seed, something goes wrong and they must travel to second eden where a huge battle ...more
Angela C Miller
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these books

In this world it is refreshing to find good fiction that you can enjoy while being drawn to the Father. The characters are great examples for young people. The adventures are great. Couldn't put it down.
Andrew Fields
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi-dystopian
(Preface: This review applies more to the full 12-book series, not just this final book.)

What is there to say about this book, much less the giant series that it finishes?

For starters, I should say that I have grown up on Brian Davis's work. One of my most vivid memories is reading Raising Dragons in sixth grade. Now I've finished Omega Dragon within a week of my graduation from high school. Add this to the list of emotions I have to deal with.
I should probably give a quick wa
Tiani
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don't know where to begin. It was perfect. Such a great ending to the series, but also to the two previous ones. I don't want to say to much about it, other than 'please read it,' and that it was great from beginning to end.

If you liked this book you may also like:

Christian (Dragon)
-Starlighter (Dragons of Starlight) by Bryan Davis

Christian (Fantasy)
- By Darkness Hid (Blood of Kings) by Jill Williamson

Dragons: (Young Adult)
- Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paoli
Sullivan Elenburg
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. The twelve book series that i have read for a year straight waiting for this book to come out is over. Ultimately, what is there to say other than that Bryan Davis has delivered a stunning conclusion to these amazing set of series. This book perfectly sums up everything Bryan was talking about in all previous eleven books. Family, faith, boldness, courage, love, compassion, it is all in this epic conclusion. The bottom line is that this was an amazing series to read, all of them from Raisin ...more
J Allestad
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
A wonderful ending to the whole series. Chocked full of truths and action, adventure and sacrifice, it kept me turning pages even when I wanted to slow down because I didn't want it to end. Bryan Davis does an outstanding job as always, and I could not imagine a better ending to the series. Great job Mr.Davis!!
Belinda
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading the whole series, so much so that I never want it to end. But sadly at the point of this review it has. So with that in mind I think the series ended well, and there's something in it for everyone at least in my point in view, if you like the action packed roller coaster type books that has a few mellow parts to it.
Hannah
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-fiction
I loved this book. The whole series, actually. As sad as it is to see the end of the story after twelve books, I feel that it was very satisfactory, and that this is Mr. Davis' best book yet! Everyone who enjoys speculative fiction should read this series!
Leah Sonnenberg
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful ending to an awesome series. Though I must admit I kind of wish their adventures would never end. I never tire of reading these books over and over again.
Will Monin
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I actually have my name in this book
James
Feb 16, 2017
Renée Bill
Dec 19, 2017
T Muraoka
rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2018
Mar 21, 2017
Micah Armstrong
Feb 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Princess of Trelian (Trelian, #2)
  • Precisely Terminated (Cantral Chronicles, #1)
  • Blood Bonds (City of Dragons, #1)
  • The Tide of Unmaking (The Berinfell Prophecies #3)
  • Dragon Castle
  • Dragon Warrior
  • The Wizard's Treasure
  • Blood Secret (Blood, #5)
  • Dances of Deception (The Dragon Songs Saga #3)
  • Emperor's Consort (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive #5)
  • Glint
  • Help! It's Parents Day at DSA (Dragon Slayer's Academy, #10)
  • Dragon Secrets (OutCast, #2)
  • Angelic Layer: Omnibus Edition, Vol. 1
  • Gale Dragon (Dragons of Cadia, #1)
  • Duel at Araluen (Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger #3)
  • Veiled Rose (Tales of Goldstone Wood, #2)
  • Silver Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #6)
Bryan Davis is the author several speculative-fiction series, including Dragons in Our Midst, Oracles of Fire, Children of the Bard, The Reapers Trilogy, The Time Echoes Trilogy, Tales of Starlight, and Dragons of Starlight.

Bryan lives in western Tennessee with his wife, Susie. Bryan and Susie have homeschooled their four girls and three boys.

Bryan was born in 1958 and grew up in the

Children of the Bard (4 books)
  • Song of the Ovulum (Children of the Bard, #1)
  • From the Mouth of Elijah (Children of the Bard, #2)
  • The Seventh Door (Children of the Bard, #3)