Start by marking “Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)” as Want to Read:
Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)

Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion #4)

4.13  ·  Rating Details  ·  586 Ratings  ·  89 Reviews
***This is the final instalment in Max & Chloe's story. This volume is twice the length of previous instalments.***

The image was seared into my mind. Imprinted. Emblazoned. Etched.

Did I blame him for what I saw? Or myself, for allowing him the ability to cause the pain coursing through me?

Betrayal was a weapon that cut to the core—the ‘what ifs’ the infection that f
Published September 14th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Indiscretion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indiscretion

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsReal by Katy EvansConsequences by Aleatha RomigThoughtless by S.C. StephensThe Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
That I Recommend Highly
21st out of 66 books — 18 voters
Beauty and the Mustache by Penny ReidLove Hacked by Penny ReidNeanderthal Marries Human by Penny ReidArcher's Voice by Mia SheridanStepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
Best Contemporary Romance 2014
109th out of 120 books — 299 voters

More lists with this book...

-C-
Apr 17, 2016 -C- rated it it was amazing
Again, I enjoyed the story. It was short and sweet. How wonderfully was written the last part, I just love it. It was beautiful and painful.

Both Chloe and Max are both great characters with difficult pasts. Max reveals his painful secret. Many questions will be answered and get a beautiful solution.
It was official—I’d never understand the inner workings of a woman’s mind.

They had a lot of ups and downs. They went a long way to get there.
"Every time I look at you, it's like the first time
Melanie
Sep 10, 2014 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Holy Bejeezers, what an incredible conclusion to this series.
Maxwell & Chloe fans will not be disappointed however the journey that they are crossed with, is not a easy straight road HEA. This book certainly hit me close to the heart due to real life situations that take place in the book. I was holding my breath through certainly scenes as it just devastated me but also understanding of a characters choices aswell.
Elisabeth captured incredible true life experience through this book that ce
Mandy
Wow! What a brilliant way to end this series! This is the best serial I have ever read. It is simply fantastic! Some things that I think made this series so amazing - there is no silly drama, no over the top angst, and no silly misunderstandings or miscommunication. Chloe and Max are a wonderful couple that you really want to see reach their HEA. The chemistry between these two characters is beautiful. I have gone through so many emotions while reading volume 4. It takes a lot for a book to make ...more
SB Morales
Sep 11, 2014 SB Morales rated it it was amazing

I have been totally obsessed with this series. It's sweet, loving, it has mystery and suspense, and hot as hell! My heart just goes out to this couple. I love how Grace writes in both characters point of view. I get to see the inner struggle and the witness the hard choices that have to make. I was in tears at the end of this book. I hated to see it end, but the ending was so amazing I couldn't help but cry. This is the first books from this author I have read, but she now has a fan for life! I
Heather
Sep 11, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Vol. 4! We have reached the final book in the Indiscretion series. There is so much going on in this book. We come right in, as we do with the other books, where Vol. 3 left us, still reeling from what happened at the event that led to Chloe running away.

Max didn’t realize why she had left, and personally, I’d like to smack him upside the head for that little stunt, but I still want our couple back together, I wanted there to be an explanation.

Vol. 4 is when the first tears leaked out of my eyes
* A review copy of each volume was provided by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review *

Amazon Buy Link--->> NOW LIVE!!!! Indiscretion: Volume Four

~~ 5 Stars ~~

I have NO words that can properly explain how I felt about this final installment of Indiscretion by Elisabeth Grace. I am completely BLOWN AWAY!!! This was an amazing ending/conclusion to Max and Chloe's story.

This installment was a emotional roller coaster!!! My heart was all over the place while reading this boo
Becca
Sep 12, 2014 Becca rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Grace took this story to a whole other level in volume four. I was desperate for Max and Chloe to find their happily ever after. This final piece of the story solidified Max and Chloe’s spot in my heart and once again, left me dazzled by Elisabeth’s fabulous storytelling and loveable characters. Her growth as a writer continues to thrill me and this final volume made sure I was already anxious for her next book.

Elisabeth masterfully took these two on their journey and allowed them the
Catherine Crook
Sep 10, 2014 Catherine Crook rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
**I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

We've reached the conclusion of Chloe & Max's bumpy story. As eager as I was to get my hands on this hot piece of writing, I was equally sad to see the journey ending. With that being said, it did not stop me from devouring the entire final volume with my morning coffee this morning.

Metanoia (Engligh): (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life
(sidenote: there was only ONE word for me to learn in
Tara Santiago
Sep 27, 2014 Tara Santiago rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

Check out my full review here:http://lustfulliterature.com/indiscre...

Overall, I would highly recommend this entire series. It is such an awesome story, and I loved how it was written.

Looking forward to her next book, Moment of Impact (coming Late Fall 2014)

**A gifted copy was received by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review**

Be sure to check out more of my reviews at: http://lustfulliterature.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/lustfulliter...
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
What can I say? Elisabeth took me on an emotional roller coaster with this one. I laughed and I cried. And just when I didn't think she could make me cry anymore. She did. I was invested in these two from book one. I wanted their HEA. This book was a true test- when it came to their feelings for one another. I think Elisabeth did an amazing job at telling their story. Even if a few things I would have wanted differently. Bravo Elisabeth.
Michelle
3.5 stars. I didn't jump to conclusions at the end of volume 3 because I needed to see what Max's explanation was out of his own mouth. Sometimes things can look really bad, but aren't. Chloe and Max's relationship has only strengthened over time, where they are trusting each other with the deeper parts of themselves. I knew Max had something secretive that likely explained his reluctance to commit to anyone or feel undeserving of true happiness. So when that revelation came out, I really empath ...more
Lustful Literature
Oct 01, 2014 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
** TARA'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW **

“If you never passed through a storm, than you’d have no appreciation for the rainbow”

In the final installment of the Indiscretion series Chloe and Max’s story plays out. I started out hating Max, after how Volume 3 ended, but midway through he redeemed himself.

This is the longest volume in the series, and was so jam pack full of every aspect of the storyline. I loved how it all played out, the angst I felt was out of control. I found myself holding my breath willi
Michel Reinhard
Sep 16, 2014 Michel Reinhard rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

** 6 Star Review**
Wow! After the first three volumes in the Indiscretion series by Elisabeth Grace being 5 Star reviews , I was anxiously awaiting for the final volume. I was expecting drama, suspense, more erotic moments between Max and Chloe, and finally their happily ever after. While Elisabeth delivered all of these elements, she took this series down an unexpected lane. She absolutely blew me away.

Indiscretion Volume 4 was one of the most emotional books I have read. The love between Chloe
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 15, 2014 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
I loved this final volume in the Indiscretion Serial by Elisabeth Grace. Once it appeared on my kindle I stayed up super late to make sure I finished it in one sitting. This volume wraps up Max and Chloe’s story but unlike many final volumes that are just there to give you a HEA, this one is packed full of drama and sexiness and an all around good story!

“You are so beautiful, Chloe. I’ve never met anyone whose outer beauty perfectly matched her inner beauty. You’re truly one of a kind.”

Max and
Zandalee
Sep 26, 2014 Zandalee rated it it was amazing
This final installment starts off right where the last one ended. Max has a lot to answer for and he’s determined to clear everything up. His love for Chloe is too strong to lose her over a stupid misunderstanding.

After all is said and done, these two seem to get back on track, yet their relationship’s impending finale continues to taunt them. Just when they’re in a good place, a frightening accident happens and Max gets life changing news. What he does with that news also changes Chloe’s life.
Lisa
Sep 15, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-digital
Indiscretion: Volume Four by Elisabeth Grace is the final installment in her Indiscretion serial. We left Chloe making assumptions about Max's behavior. Ones that were wrong but no one could blame her. Thankfully, the two of them get things straightened out. As they realize the true depth of their feelings for each other, they still have not fessed up to each other. It's the delay of this admission that ultimately causes a road-block.

Max discovers some very disturbing news and his actions cause
Olga G
Sep 16, 2014 Olga G rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***
Oh my heart. So you know when your on a roller coaster and every time it makes that drop or crazy loop. You can feel your stomach drop and your holding your breath till the scary part passes well that's exactly how I felt at times with this story. Max and Chloe's story was just that, a crazy roller coaster it gave us some crazy unexpected turns but it was so awesome to ride. Indiscretion vol. 4 had a big one that I did not see c
Tracey Murphy
Sep 21, 2014 Tracey Murphy rated it it was amazing
I saw from a mile away that the connection between Max and Chloe was deeper than either of them could admit. They had to admit it to themselves, and actually looked like they were starting to admit it to each other.

Then something happens – something I never saw coming. Max is faced with a tough decision; stay with the woman he loves or spare her from more pain. Either way, they can’t be together like they thought.

My heart truly broke for them both. There was definitely more to Max and Chloe tha
Mia
Sep 15, 2014 Mia rated it it was amazing
Like I personally told Elisabeth, this is the Best Final Book Ever!

Elisabeth Grace takes Indiscretion to a whole other level; actually, she took it to a different dimension!

More twists. More deception. More love. More hurt. More hope. More happiness.

More Everything.

Volume 4 gives another meaning to the word “mindblowing”.

Our beloved Indiscretion series comes to an end with an explosive finale. Unexpected and Explosive Finale.

Indiscretion couldn’t get more real and emotional if it tried.

An Absol
Melanie Cesa
Sep 15, 2014 Melanie Cesa rated it it was amazing
“But if you never passed through a storm, then you’d have no appreciation for the rainbow.”

What an amazing ending to a fantastic series! Talk about keeping you on edge! I wasn’t sure what was going to happen as each new twist was thrown at me.

I absolutely loved Max & Chloe’s journey! The pain, the heartache, the uncertainty, their love….it was all so beautiful. So emotional and captivating. Loved every minute of it!

I loved, loved, loved this series and can’t wait for more from Elisabeth!

“G
Melissa
Sep 15, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Perfection! I'm crying sad tears happy tears. emotional and beautiful. "If you never passed through a storm, you have no appreciation for the rainbow " Oh What a conclusion to Max and Chloe's story I have loved this series from start to finish. When I didn't think it could get better The little plot twist nearly killed me I was broken and then that epilogue. Elisabeth Grace you're brilliant ! Maybe a spinoff for Jess? Lol
Jan
Jan 14, 2015 Jan rated it it was amazing
Beautiful conclusion to the series.

Its a must read and has everything you could want in a good read. Drama,humour,friendships,family,secrets,mystery,heartache,love,lust and forever afters.

If you never pass through the storm, then you'd have no appreciation of the rainbow"
Jennifer Rose
Sep 15, 2014 Jennifer Rose rated it it was amazing
Outstanding 5 stars!!!

I can't put it any better than this:

This was the best romance/love story I have ever read like a soap opera, each volume feeds into the next with a huge drop your ass of a cliff, cliff hanger!
I hate cliff hangers but if this story was written without them, it just wouldn't work!

Bravo Elisabeth and thanks!
Christy
Sep 16, 2014 Christy rated it it was amazing
Perfect, just perfect!! I went through so many emotions while reading this I suffered whiplash.This serial has it all - steam, angst, and humor. I've loved this ride with Max and Chloe so much and it ended perfectly!
Michele
Jun 22, 2016 Michele rated it it was amazing
Contessa
Oct 02, 2014 Contessa rated it liked it
3.5 maybe 4 Stars. This series was good. A one night stand gone awry. A love story with the usual fictional twists and turns. Not to mention HOT sex. A good read none the less.
Stacia- Three Girls and a Book Obsession
full review to come... Amazing finish to the series and best epilogue I've read in a while!!
Jenn
Sep 14, 2014 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal!!!! Full review to come! :)
EgyptDiva
Oct 07, 2014 EgyptDiva rated it really liked it
4.5 stars !!
Jun 08, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Wow so I was hoping this series would end on a high note and boy did it. Indiscretion: Volume 4 was definitely the best in the series. I felt all the feels. It was so much better than everything else. I wish this level of story, this writing, everything that this section was would have been present in all the sections. So much better than the first three it was crazy.

Chloe and Max have some issues to overcome right away, and they do. There is a
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Night Edge (Night Fever, #4)
  • Shattered Lives (Shattered, #2)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Working Girl
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • Forever a Jett Girl (The Bourbon Series, #3)
  • The Vigilante's Lover IV (The Vigilantes, #4)
  • Monday (Timeless #1)
  • Feel (Sovereign, #3)
  • Just Call Me Ninja
  • Revive Me
  • Tapped (Totaled, #2)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Illusion
  • Georgia On My Mind
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/
More about Elisabeth Grace...

Indiscretion (4 books)
  • Indiscretion: Volume One (Indiscretion, #1)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Two (Indiscretion, #2)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Three (Indiscretion, #3)