Start by marking “Black Dawn (Titan, #6)” as Want to Read:
Black Dawn (Titan, #6)

Black Dawn

(Titan #6)

Parker Black wants the one woman he shouldn’t have—his buddy’s girl. She's sweet and smart, but clueless about how deep Parker lives in Titan’s virtual world. Everything is controlled. Chaos is mastered. Black and white data and risk analysis. That is the way he understands his world, how he plays his role to keep Titan teams alive.

But he’s wrong.

About everything.

Lexi Dare
ebook
Published July 14th 2015 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Black Dawn, please sign up.
Cristin Yes and no. According to how Amazon and BN 'shelve' books, Black Dawn is book #8 in the series. Goodreads and iBooks list it as book 6 because they do…moreYes and no. According to how Amazon and BN 'shelve' books, Black Dawn is book #8 in the series. Goodreads and iBooks list it as book 6 because they do not give whole numbers to novellas Chased and Gambled. Does that help?(less)

Bev
Re-read June 18 because I needed me some Parker in my life and I know I'm guaranteed a brilliant read. I've started and ditched so many books lately I've decided to go back to my favourites, Black Dawn being one of them. My original review still stands:

Really enjoyed this one, Parker was so unexpected (in a really good way). A computer geek that had it GOING ON in a big way, and really hot to boot. Parker is THE hero of the series by a million miles, loved his alphaness sans beating his chest, h
XxTainaxX
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story had a very interesting plot. Enough elements to keep the reader on their toes. Action. Intrigue. Lexi and Parker are combustible together. I really enjoyed Parker's alpha personality, sexy and nerdy. Lexi is a strong fmc in a bad situation and I don't fault her for having stayed as long as she did, nor do I think her weaker for it. The love scenes were very well writing and wrapped up in great pacing.
CC
This would have been 5 stars if not for the way too long spent with Matt the abusive, rapist fiancé. Gotta say it was upsetting to read but I was infuriated that she kept putting her puppy in danger. Yep my priorities are screwed up. I was tempted to stop reading. It just went on too long. I was so frustrated she did not leave him on several occasions she had the opportunity.

But once it was over I was all in and loved the rest. Parker was awesome on many levels and I ended up liking Lexi a lot
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

Parker, smoking hot Titan tech guy! He was amazing, so perfect for Lexi. Why didn't he meet her two years ago? Love this book. It didn't start like the others which had me wondering for a minute, but I still loved it. Still plenty of action, suspense, romance, and sex. Great epilogue. Loved seeing Jared, Winter and all the pregnant ladies. Plus they are bringing in three new team members...yes, more Titan boys for me.
AliciaJ
Enjoyable. This one wasn't as suspenseful as the previous books in the series, but the characters were great. And it's about time Parker got his HEA, so that was good. It sounded like there's more books to come too, which made me happy. Overall, a pretty good read.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Parker Black’s world is very black and white. There's no room for gray in his controlled Titan environment. Chaos does not reign—it's mastered through data and risk analysis. Parker doesn't “do” risky—especially not risky like going after the one woman he's wanted for years.

Lexi Dare lives a double life. In one she's a miserable fiancée, stuck in a horrible relationship that's getting worse by the day—more abusive too. In the other, she's an elite, master hacker—one highly regarded in the hacker
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
Heat Level: 2.5 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

Holy unicorn nuts dipped in awesomesauce! Cristin Harber is genius and when she puts pen to paper she draws a world so realistic, it's like I'm part of the action.

description

Black Dawn is Parker Black and Lexi Dare's story. Lexi aka SilverChaos is an underground computer hacker who has created a highly coveted program called Monarch. She is currently engaged to a very abusive asshole
Laurie
Jul 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
I don’t even know where to start with this review. Wait, yeah I do. Authors, please do your research before writing a book. Pretty please….with sugar on top. I spent the entire book saying “Wait, that’s not how that works” and “there is no way the military would ever allow that to happen” and even “I’m not a hacker and even I know that’s not how that goes”. Needless to say, I found countless things in this book that just a little bit of research on the author’s part would have had her backing of ...more
Romance Ever After Book Blog
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tremors. According to the web it means an involuntary quivering movement. A sudden feeling of fear or excitement. And the most common definition for this is slight earthquakes. You know, a few little ones before the big one. All these directly relate to how I felt reading Black Dawn by Cristin Harber.

Involuntary quivering movement...absolutely. How could you not have this reaction when we are dealing with Parker Black.

'The guy was into numbers, which she totally got. When they talked sports, P
Michelle
Oh my word!!!! Gotta catch my breath.... what a ride!

Parker and Lexi!! Oh my goodness!!! These two totally blew me out of the water!! I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, seeing that while Parker has been around since the beginning of the series, he was the quieter brains/tech guy behind the ops for the most part and we didn't hear a whole lot from him. There's a bit of a different feel to this story from the rest of the series -- and that's what makes this book amazing in it's own right!

Cris
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Reviewed at Lost In A Book

Alright, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. READ THIS BOOK! Ok, only if you've already read the others in the series. You don't have to read the others, but you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.

The Titan series as a whole is amazing and each book has its own little things that pull you in and keep you there. But for me, Parker is on his own level.

I honestly have been worried about writing this review and I'm sure I'm not going to do Cristin Harber or Parker Bl
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to receive an ARC for this book and devoured it in one day Cristin Harber has done it again these TITAN Men will literally rock your world. We met Parker Black Titans tech genius in Winters Heat and have had glimpses of him through out the rest of the books but this is his story and you definitely don't want to miss it.

This book starts off very differently to the others we are introduced to some secondary characters and the main female character Lexi Dare. Lexi Dare has lived her lif
Rihaneh
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everybody who has read the Titan series has their own ideas and wishes of how Parker Black should be, but nothing will prepared you for discovering the true man that was responsible for the success of multiple missions. Stereotypes be damned. Black Dawn differs from the other books in the series because Mrs. Harber is true to her character's personality, and Parker Black is indeed an elite character. This book will take you into the intimate inner life of brilliant people that have immense diffi ...more
Anna Bishop
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Parker Black is that perfect mix of alpha hero, wicked intellect and incredible sensitivity and sweetness. Cristin Harber has constructed the man to make every girl with her "nose in a book" loose her breath.

The intrigue and action was more than enough to keep you on the edge of your seat, and seeing glimpses of old Titan friends just made everything better if you are a raging Titanholic, like me.

There is also a message in this book--an unspoken dedication to every woman who ever felt that she "
Christi Snow
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Review:
I have several books from this series in my to-be-read pile, but I've never actually read this author before and hello...she writes my genre...romantic suspense. And I'll give you a hint...she does a fantastic job with it.

There are two covert hackers at the center of this novel. SilverChaos is the heroine. In the computer world, she's seriously badass and is developing a new highly-in-demand program that is set to make serious waves. But in her real life, she's Lexi. A girl who grew u
Mandy
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Sigh* Parker Black. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
You are soooo very smart.
You are FREAKING sexy. ( In the typically fantastic TITAN way)
Did I mention that you're an MFing BADASS?

Copy for review provided by author

Full review to come closer to release date.

description
Clare O'Beara
Oct 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: i-t, america-crime
Foul mouthed and stupid men populate this book, in which a woman who has been through foster homes has gained a boyfriend who really doesn't deserve a live woman. From page one she is calling him - mentally - a jerk, violent, abusive, alcoholic, violent when drunk, rapist, threatening to kill her dog as he's a control freak. No woman who could earn a good living in any kind of job would stay with this man.

The lady is secretly a hacker who works with others to earn money from blackmailing compan
Mignon Mykel
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an advanced review copy in exchange for an honest review. Full review will be up with blog tour but in the meantime...

Full Review now posted!
{ here }

My goodness gracious, did I enjoy this book. I mean, how could I not -- it's Cristin and it's Titan! I've always liked Parker but wasn't super fan-girl over him and when I first sat and started to read the book, I wasn't quite sure it was going to live up to my Titan expectations but...

Five hours later, I knew that it did.

It's slightly diff
Pages: 279
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch Kay

Harber's latest installment brings as two very savvy computer geeks. Don't let description fool you, these two geeks are hot. They've been circling each other knowingly and unknowingly for years. Parker Black is the tech expert for Titan. He's also known in hacker circles as Black Dawn. He's made
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: titan
Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Netgalley...:)

I absolutely cannot get enough of the Titan guys, and if like me you have read this series from the beginning then you have been waiting for Parker Blacks story. I mean hello the nerdy hot tech guy......Everyone knows that nerds literally rule the world, and in this hot book, Parker will rule yours for however long it takes you to finish the book.

Lexi Dare also known in the cyber world of hackers and coders as Silver has known Parkers alter ego Bla
Heidi
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From being to end of Black Dawn readers will be hooked unable to stop reading.
Cristin Harber has once again created an entire world where men are Alpha's who wanted to protect and women can kick butt and are force to be recon with.
This time around Cristin Harbar took on a touchy subject of physical, emotional and verbal abuse. The book had humor when it was needed,nail biting action, romance that will have the reader sighing.
I loved Westin's Chase with the moments of oh crap is this really ha
RachelW (BamaGal)
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've skipped around a bit on the arc's for this series, but have read enough to know 'who's who'. Good thing, because this is one of those series that brings previous characters in for updates on their lives.

'Black Dawn' wasn't so much a Titan Op as it was a story about Parker's side hobby of hacking and creating programs on the sly. When another hacker, Silver Chaos, creates a program that's wanted by some very bad guys, Parker jumps in to help out. Little does he know that the hacker he's bee
Nita Johnson
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cristin Harber has done it again!!!

This talented lady has given us a fly by the seat of your pants novel, that has your heart pounding in some places and melting in others

Parker Black proves himself to be a Titan male through and through and Lexi Dare is his most suitable match

As my friends know Savage secrets is my favourite titan novel and this book is now in close second, I loved Parker but not as much as Rocco *swoon*

I really hope this book isn't the last that we see of the Titan boys
Cristi
Yesenia Gonzalez
Ahh I loved this!! Parker and Lexi were made for eachother and to think she was going to marry the drunk guy! At first I read what it was about and thought oh she's in love with the boyfriend best friend ugh but Reading more of it , it wasn't how I expected glad Parker shut down the relationship. Parker was great a nerd but a hot nerd which was a surprise, Even tho lexi seemed weak at first she came out strong just like the rest of the titan girls. I loved the epilogue we got to seem more of the ...more
Allyson ☘️
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC from NetGalley for honest review.

Black Dawn wasn't my favorite. Not even close. I just didn't feel the suspense like I did in the other books of the series.
Lexi is so smart but it's almost like she has no common sense. She's running from crazy people but she answers the phone when it says "Unknown Number" and nobody says anything when she does answer... Like HELLOOOOO! Parker shouldn't have let that shit happen. He's too good for that. So I was a little disappointed in him on that part.
Anywa
Clare
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
The long awaited Parker Black is here and Cristin Harber didn't let me down. That was awesome, never a dull moment from start to finish. I couldn't put it down. Great epilogue, maybe with that time frame we could be seeing the start of the next generation of the Titan Group.
Amy Frye
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Black Dawn and all I can say is Cristin Harber has done it again. She amazes me with every new Titan book.This book has hot steamy romance a ton of suspense and plenty of twist and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning. Hoping for more Titan books.
Kataryna Hermans
Thrilling, sexy and action packed. A fantastic storyline and an exciting installment of the Titan series.
Tina Lynne
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Titan series is full of action packed adventure, suspense and drama, and a whole lot of romance and passion. It is what I have come to expect from the series and I was not disappointed with BLACK DAWN. This story felt different in a very good way- making it my favorite of the series by far. It was well paced with everything you want from an action adventure romance but it felt deeper and real.
Parker has always been one of my favorite in the Titan Group and I could not wait to read his book.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Nerds absolutely rule! That’s the first thing that came to mind when I finished reading BLACK DAWN! I have read all the preceding books in the Titan series but this blows the rest of them out of the water!

Parker Black is a former marine, but his true skills lay in the magic he performs with his computers. As the tech guy for the Titan Group, he is the best of the best and he’s also a force to reckon with in the underground hacker scene. As a computer geek, he sees life in black and white, which
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Code Name: Kayla's Fire (A Warrior's Challenge, #2)
  • Undercover With the Enemy
  • Willow's Discovery  (The Winters Sisters #3)
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Betrayal (The Surgical Strike Unit, #2)
  • My Spy (Mission: Impassioned, #1)
  • Cold Day in Hell (Lost and Found, Inc., #2)
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • Leave No Trace (Black Ops Inc., #5.5)
  • Broken Honor (HORNET, #3)
  • Broken Fences (TroubleMaker, #1)
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • His to Protect
  • SEAL The Deal (SEAL Brotherhood, #4)
  • My Highland Bride (Highland Hearts, #2)
  • Wild Hearts (Justiss Alliance, #0.5)
  • Midnight Lies (Wildefire, #2)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)
“My name is Parker Black. I sometimes work as BlackDawn. My employer is Titan, and my training is from both the Marines and MIT.” “I know.” “But you don’t know what that means. I will kill to protect you. I will hunt what follows you,” he said through clenched teeth. “I will seek out anything that has its sights on you, and I will destroy it. I’m not a muscle hound with a hard-on for electronics. I’m a mercenary for the good guys, an analyst of life-and-death situations, and I will, I swear to Christ, maim, harm, and kill anything that wants what I care about.” 10 likes
“Holy swoonballs!” 0 likes