Start by marking “The Princess (Virtus Saga, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Princess (Virtus Saga, #7)

The Princess

(Virtus Saga #7)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
The book that reconnects it all—the love, the sex, the lust, but also the princess and her amazing power. Don’t miss the latest chapter of this ongoing dark fantasy series, the Virtus Saga.

SERIES: Virtus Saga Book 7
GENRE: Erotica, Gay, GLBT, Ménage à Trois/Quatre, Multiple Partner, Dark Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Series, m/m, m/m/f

BLURB
Alone. The future of his world on
Published September 15th 2014 by eXtasy Books (first published September 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Laura Tolomei
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
From here on, it's all downhill, because this is the next to last book of the series. Yes, the Virtus Saga is coming to a close and nothing better than this book sets my protagonists on their way to a great future. Because this is the book that will definitely shut the door to their past and open the one to their future. And it will all happen through her, the princess, who is Prince Duncan's Caldwell's link to the unconscious and his connection to the world beyond the merely physical, but also ...more
eXtasy Books
A
Oct 03, 2015
Emily
Jun 02, 2019
If you really want to know, I was born in 1965 in Rome, Italy, but soon started my travelling career. At the age of five, my parents took me to Lagos, Nigeria, where I grew up free and hot like I've never been since. I loved it there and still think of it with nostalgia. Anyway, it was also where I learned English.
After my African experience, I was ready to tackle the US. I lived in Atlanta, GA, f

Virtus Saga (10 books)
  • The Sex (Virtus Saga, #1)
  • The Game (Virtus Saga, #2)
  • The Festival (Virtus Saga, #3)
  • The Leader (Virtus Saga, #4)
  • The Pledge (Virtus Saga # 5)
  • The Heat (Virtus Saga # 6)
  • The Lord (Virtus Saga, #8)
  • Not In The Game, The Game: Deleted Scenes (Virtos Saga Plus)
  • Virtus Sex, The Sex: Author's Cut (Virtus Saga #1)