Start by marking “Designed to Love (The Designer Chronicles, # 2)” as Want to Read:
Designed to Love (The Designer Chronicles, # 2)

Designed to Love

(The Designer Chronicles #2)

Things start to fall in place for the Designer clan. Ronan gets his girl, Claire gets a horse, and the entire group gets a contract with the U.S. government. They've finally found their Designer niche where their unique skills can be fully appreciated in dangerous undercover missions. For Ronan Callahan, it's a Shangri-la life full of love, challenge, and adventure. But th ...more
Published April 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Designed to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Designed to Love

Tanisha
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who liked designed for perfection
*I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Elle Davis has done it once more. She brought everything to the table and it worked. The book was AMAZING. Ronan and Cat are so perfect for each other! Just from the beginning you see their chemistry and how perfect they are for each other. Near the end you find out that this might be because of science BUT their love is REAL. There are so many twists and red herrings that you will never find out what it goin
Skyler
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-teen
*I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Ronan Callahan and Cat McCullough, could there be a more perfect pairing?

When Ronan asks Cat to marry him, it seems like a dream come true for her. Finally she and her little sister Claire can get some much needed stability in their lives, right? Wrong. Way wrong.

Brianna ☯
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just a short review, until the real deal gets posted tonight.

Elle Davis has done it again.

I am completely captivated by this series and couldn't ask for a better sequel. If you thought you loved the first book, then you will LOVE the second book "Designed to Love."

First off, Ronan was just so sweet but fucking crazy in this book. I HATED that he drank himself into a stupor. Like, NO. -___-
GET YOUR ASS UP AND DO SOMETHING.

This second book, just progressed this series so
Eliza
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a new twist on the mysteries of DNA reconstruction. Being the second novel in the series, it started off well, and left me wanting more. Everyday problems are still alive and in full fling throughout the story. The love between Cat and Ronan is constantly tested, as well as the sisterhood between Cat and Claire.
I can honestly say that this book had made my top 10, and now, I'm waiting for the announcement of when Elle Davis's third book is to be announced.
Marilyn Stanley
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free in exchange for an honest review and boy did I ever get a deal.

Elle Davis left nothing on the table with this novel - well-written and action-packed
from beginning to end. The book draws you in and you become part of the 'designer people' - can't wait for her next venture.

I highly recommend this book.
Alisha Torres
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
My 14 year old daughter and I actually read this book together. We both found it a unique concept for a story and well written. It's a great follow up to Book 1. The author had no difficulty in delivering an amazing story. Great imagery and use of language to convey emotion. My daughter and I are both looking forward to book 3!
Christine Roberts
I love the first book, Designed for Perfection almost as much as the second, Designed for love. The story picks right up without skipping a beat! I can't wait for the third book to come out! Elle Davis has a fantastic series here and I'll be anxiously waiting for the next!!! Great job!!
Amber Davis
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed most of this book much like I did the first, there were a few parts that were a but drug out for me but all in all I liked it. The ending was a good place to stop to leave the reader wanting more and I'm interested to find out what happens to everyone.
I will say that I would enjoy getting to know more about some of the other charcters vs always focusing on Ronan and Cat. Also the story line was starting to get pretty predictable so I hope there are more surprises in store for book 3.
Maxine Livingstone
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So it turns out that Cat is more powerful than she could ever have thought. My heart races in anticipation as her husband Ronan does everything in his powers to get his wife back.
Erisha (Bookaholic Reads)
Read full review at: www.bookaholic-reads.blogspot.com.au

*I RECEIVED THIS NOVEL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*

SPOILERS!

Designed to Love by Elle Davis is a fun, adventurous, interesting novel which captures the eye of reader instantly from the blurb. Since I finished Designed For Perfection, I have been eagerly waiting for the next novel to be released as I was quite excited how Elle Davis proceeded events from the ending of the previous novel. Elle Davis' elegant writing style very beautifully connected both novels together.
Nancy The book junkie
First, thank you to Elle Davis for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been a fan of her writing since “Designed for perfection” and I’m already looking forward to her next book!

Despite the fact that I felt like part of this book was a filler for the next installment I was sucked into the designer world once again. There is a lot of character growth & the storyline is well developed. We see a lot more of the abilities of the designers and get to m
MJ Symmonds
Won a copy from Good Reads First Reads

I was very lucky that I won a copy of this book & got to read the first in the series on wattpad.

I really enjoyed the first book, but I found this one pulled me in even more.

There is a lot of character growth & the storyline is just awesome!! The relationship between Cat & Ronan really blossoms & becomes more mature. We see a lot more of the abilities of the designers & get to meet new designers. We learn more about Clair
JenniferReads
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

After a deadly flying accident, Ronan must face the prospect of a future without his fiancée. How on Earth will he and the other Designers be able to move on? Sure he's a Designer blessed with incredibly good looks and supernatural abilities. But when you love someone from the core of y
Melissa Matthews
Nov 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book as part of Goodreads First Reads giveaways.

While I thought this book had some great ideas, I found it a little difficult to follow from the beginning. I have not read the first book in this series which certainly would have made this book easier to get into from the beginning. I usually find constant references to previous books in a series a bit tedious, but now have seen a great example of why authors should do it.

We were introduced to Cat and Ronan
Alicia
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first book of The Designer Chronicles I knew it was going to be a hard wait until I would be able to read the second. I was very excited as soon as I was able to start reading the second.

Throughout the whole novel it kept me guessing as to what could happen next and it made for an interesting and engaging read (even over the busy holiday season). I love how the story involves huge, and exciting changes to the main characters' genetics but at the same time the ideas and relatio
Brandi
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thouroghly enjoyed this installment in Elle Davis's series. I loved the first book but found that I actually love this one more. First, the characters were explored more in-depth in this installment. They were more developed and the dialogue was more interesting. I think the biggest improvement was in the 'romance' aspect of the story. In the first book, the romance clips were often short and sometimes felt awkwardly placed. With "Love", the scenes seem to fit the story better and do not feel ...more
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for honest review. Thank you Elle Davis.

I have read the first book Designed For Perfection and I loved it so I was so excited when the author sent me her second book Designed To love. This book was amazing. I love the storyline of this series. It was interesting learning more about the designers DNA. I just love Ronan, he is so sweet. It was heartbreaking what he went through in this book. This book was suspenseful, I was a nervous wreck while reading it. There are several
Julie
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She's done it again! Elle Davis has delivered another amazingly wonderful book! I loved every second of it! Well written, exciting and I had trouble putting down for even a second! I am on edge waiting impatiently for book three. This was a bit more of a cliff hanger than book one... leaving me more anxious for the next book in the series. I am a huge fan. I have found myself completely invested in the outcome of all of designer kids' lives not just Ronan, Cat, and Claire... and am aching to see ...more
Jeanne Funston
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the first one and it seemed like forever before I could find the second. I am not an on line reader so I had to find the paperback.

I was more captivated by the second book. Some of the stuff is not my thing, thought a little far fetched. Then my Daughter said her work study student was upset because they are actually doing this crap in other countrys..scary but maybe truer than we think..

Anyway overall I found it hard to put down!
Judi
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think Elle has done it again only better! I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, but the second is even better. The depth of the characters made me feel as if already knew some of them. I stayed up all night to read this and couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the final book in this trilogy! I can seriously these books made into movies.
Melissa ownsbey
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very good book liked the cover
it didnt end right to me
it was good though i enjoyed it
i would like to read the the 3rd
book if there is gonna be one
fab book a must read :)
Dec 22, 2015
Jack

• Dragonbride
  • The Reckless Engineer
  • Amulet of Elusion (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #1)
  • Autumn (The Survivors, #2)
  • At First Blush (The Immortelle #2)
  • Suicide Ride: The Fix (Suicide Ride #2)
  • Spectaccolo
  • Disorderly
  • Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow
  • The Necro Device
  • A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
  • Vardin Village
  • The Crew
  • Uncaged
  • When Destiny Knocks (Destiny Saga, #1)
  • Dead Dreams (Dead Dreams, #1)
  • Cherry Popper
  • Burning Bridges (The Bleeding Heart Series #1)
Who I am: I am a Registered Nurse, wife and mother of two amazing daughters. I think and act like an entrepreneur-an authorpreneur! I take full responsibility for my actions, and I love other people who are fully accountable for themselves. I make a conscientious effort to think deliberately-striving for positive and empowering thoughts in every situation. I am a novelist who believes in writing s ...more

The Designer Chronicles (3 books)
  • Designed for Perfection (The Designer Chronicles, # 1)
  • Designed with a Destiny