Start by marking “Who I Am with You (Unexpected Heroes, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Who I Am with You (Unexpected Heroes, #1.5)

Who I Am with You

(Unexpected Heroes #1.5)

A spinoff of Melody Anne’s New York Times bestselling Billionaire Bachelors series, this entrancing e-novella features motocross racer Taylor Winchester and little sister to Hawk, the hero of “Safe in His Arms” from the romance anthology Baby, It’s Cold Outside.

As a motocross rider, Taylor Winchester has made a career out of throwing herself headfirst into danger, as fierc
Published April 27th 2015 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Who I Am with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who I Am with You

Claire Robinson
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - "You've always been my shadow." Stars!

With each and every book I read by Melody Anne from the Unexpected Heroes series I fall I little more in love with the town and the people of Sterling, Montana. The scene she has set and the development of everything as a whole that she puts into each installment released, just adds further color and depth to the series as a whole.

Taylor and Travis have been edging around each other for years, being one of her older brother’s best-friends; Travis has a
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

If you are a fan of stories of first loves reuniting, then this book is for you!! Melody Anne never fails to give her readers those sexy yet sweet books that every romance addicts love. Melody Anne is one favorite authors because I know that I will always be left with a big fat smile on my face.

#1melodyan

Taylor Winchester is back in her hometown recuperating after she was left injured from a motor cross race. She is in desperate mode
KathyAnne
May 21, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 rating...
This is a short, quick and easy read. It was okay but I think it would have been better as a full length novel. I would've liked more time to have been spent learning more about Taylor and Travis and their past relationship. I also would've liked to have delved a little deeper into the life Travis was living in the military, his accident and how it affected him. Everything in this short story was very rushed and fade to black. I needed and wanted more...
I have to be honest too in
Marynea Collina
May 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
Who I Am With You had been a quick, light read that I probably finished with just one bus ride. Despite it being short, Who I Am With You had been a carrier of emotions that sang a bit of home to me. It was an okay book all throughout, except that I had a few problems with the heroine herself.

Truth be told, I admire her strength and courage. Taylor was independent, and as much as I relate to her wanting to be free, she was stubborn as hell. She was just SO annoying and I thought she was a spoile
Fernanda
Não gostei tanto como do conto anterior.
Apesar de ser uma short story, o desenvolvimento dos personagens poderia ter sido um pouco mais elaborado.
No geral foi uma história agradável sem acrescentar nada de novo.
Christi Snow
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Review:
This is a short, light read about two people occupying the same remote cabin...not exactly big in the creative department, but it was entertaining enough to read. What is creative is that the heroine is a motocross racer, recovering from a bad accident...definitely not a normal occupation for most heroines in romance. And I liked that she was tough and independent, until that went to the extreme. I know that you're supposed to have drama at the end of a story for the climax, but that j
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Amanda Sheila
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
A cute story that actually didn't feel like reading a novella.

Maybe it's because I love Melody Anne's style of writing, so this book didn't come short even though it's called novella. Taylor's reckless and wild, but Gavin's able to tame her even though not so much. I love how easy their relationship is and I can't wait to continue with this series!
Talking Books
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
A light read with pleasant characters with some smouldering chemistry between them.
*ARC Received from the publisher via Netgalley
Macaela Conder
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Always a fan of this author. Most of her books that I have read are calmer on the drama side and I appreciate that.
Kristi
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
3.5. Cute but short. A between the books novella.
Rebecca
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 if it had been longer I would give it a 4
Sheyla ✎
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it

Taylor Winchester is a motocross racer. She was in a terrible accident and now she has to wait until she is cleared by her doctor to race again. After her latest crash and injuries, she moves back in with her parents for a while but after a few months she feels suffocated by them.

“Come on, Taylor. If you haven’t been broken yet, you’re certainly not going to let this be your demise.”

When her mother offers for her to go to her brother’s cabin to relax and rest she admits it sounds like a gre
Zandalee
May 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: xoxperts, novella
:::2.5 Stars:::

In a small town in Montana, Taylor is in recovery after a cycling injury that could’ve not only ended her motocross career, but possibly even her life as a fully functioning human being. Needing to get out from under the smothering blanket that her family has covered her in, Taylor heads up to her brother’s cabin for some R&R and alone time. Unfortunately, as it turns out, the cabin is already inhabited by her brother’s best friend and her ex crush, Travis.
The last time they r
Chu
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
A brutal crash caused Taylor Winchester to take a break from her motocross career. It forced her to stay with her parents as she recuperates from her injuries. Her mother wanted nothing but for her to quit the sports she loves much, settle down, find true love and have a family. Although the only thing that Taylor wanted was to get better so that she can ride back in her bike.

When she finally convinced her mother that she wanted to live in her brother Hawk’s Cabin for some peace and quiet, she d
Kathy (My Nook Books and More)
Who I Am with You is a quick, second chance at romance with a small-town setting. This wasn’t perfect but it was a sweet love story.

Taylor is recovering from a devastating accident that might end her career as a motocross racer. Fearing the worse she needs to get away from her overprotective family and takes a break at her brother's remote cabin. But to her surprise she isn't the only one escaping to the cabin. Travis, her brother’s best friend and her first love, also needs a place to get away
Under the Covers Book Blog
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Taylor goes to her brother’s cabin to lick her wounds after recovering from a serious motorcross injury. She feels being away from her over nurturing family will help her regroup and figure out what she wants to do as competing again may be out of the question. Unfortunately, she didn’t know she’ll have company. Her brother’s longtime friend had also arranged to have time alone at the cabin for very similar reasons. Travis Winchester was medically discharged from the military and is also lookin ...more
Sophie (Blogger)
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Who I Am With You is the first book I have read by Melody Anne and it was amazing from start to finish. It tells the story of Taylor, a strong independent woman with a passion for motocross racing that was until she had an accident that could have nearly killed her. Her family and doctor tells her she need to relax and think about whether or not she wants to get back on a bike again, as she may not be as lucky next time.
Being back home isn't doing anything to relax Taylor, so she goes to stay at
Erika
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I wasn't sure about it, I really wanted to like it, and in general is a good book, but I feel like the main characters were a disapointment.

We have Taylor, a woman who her whole life has been fighting to prove to everyone she is as good as her brothers, any men actually. She fights with everyone that suggest otherwise, but then Travis comes and takes over her life.

She had a crush on her brother's best friend Travis for a long time and finally gets him to notice her, they have sex and she said t
Alima Livzletlivz
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Melody Anne writes some really, really sweet romances with sassy and stubborn heroines and heroes equally stubborn, yet tenacious and protective. Being in the company of your loved one sure brings out the real you, to overcome the insecurities and give your heart the trust and love that it deserves.

Taylor Winchester may be an ass-kicking, motocross rider throwing herself into danger every time she gets on the bike, but she’s still a woman who wants to be loved and cherished for who she is. And t
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
If you are looking for an entertaining, romantic quick read, Who I Am With You by Melody Anne is the perfect book. It is the second story ( a novella) to release in the Unexpected Heroes series and can be read as a stand alone or in series order.

Melody Anne created an unusual heroine. Taylor is not your typical girl. She is a strong competitor in the motorcross sport. When an injury knocks her out of the competitive field for lengthy period she is forced to stay put and heal. Escaping her paren
Hannah
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Melody Anne has won me over. So far all the books I have read of hers I have very thoroughly enjoyed. This is 1.5 of Melody Anne’s new series Unexpected Heroes, a spinoff of her Billionaire Bachelors series. It’s a light and deliciously lovely story, short and dirty. Sure fires win for fans, and new readers alike.

In this short novella Taylor Winchester a well known Motocross racers suffers an injury and is forced to take time off. For Taylor that is worse than the actual injury, racing and her m
Tiffany
Apr 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Sweet, delightful, and enjoyable read! <3

Taylor is a fierce woman. She’s not a girl. She may not look as strong as she is, but she’s got a fire in her like no other woman (or man) does! :) She won’t let anything or anyone bring her down. (I loved that about her!) Her love of racing is all she knows, and she’s determined to get back on the bike. After another serious accident, she has to take a break from the world she knows and loves. But, what scares her is not being able to ride again…

…and
Donna
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book five that is apart of the Unexpected Heroes Series

As a top class motocross rider, Taylor Winchester has made a fantastic career out of throwing herself into danger headfirst and almost as fiercely as any of the guys racing against her. After a very brutal crash, Taylor takes some forced R&R while she tries to let her injuries heal. Taylor's mom wishes that she’d settle down and find true love and even have a baby or two…Problem is that Taylor wants is to get back on her bike.

Ta
Tiffany Willams
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgallery
***Recieved an ARC copy through NetGallery***

"This was a war between them and it was one he intended on winning."

I love stories that deal with first loves that are reunited, and this was a wonderful one! Melody Anne is one of my favorite authors!

Taylor Winchester is down on her luck ever since she was injured in a motorcross race. Dying to get back on the track, but not healed enough, she decides to take a time out to relax. She had no clue that her seclusion was very short lived.
Travis Montclav
bookaholic ge
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Who I am with You is a short and sweet novella.

Taylor Winchester is a motocross rider that is on a forced break after a brutal crash. Felling smothered by her family she takes off for her brothers cabin to get away from everyone and relax.

Ex-military man Travis is in need of a break from the outside world. He goes to his best buddies cabin and is surprised to find Taylor there. When she tells him to leave he; he decides that he will not leave because they are adult enough to share the cabin.

One
Margaret Sholders
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. I would suggest that you stock up on tissues. I needed a few. Melody is another new author to add to my list. Melody put her heart into her story line. There are quite a few twists and turns in this book. Taylor is a champion in motorcycle racing. No matter how good one is there is always a chance of an accident. This time it was Taylor's turn. Spoiler. She can't race until her Doctor clears her While she waits she finds her First Love has come back home due to injur ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I have read several of Melody Anne's books now, one of which was Her Unexpected Hero which I reviewed on TwoClassyChics.com, and she always tells a great story. This one is no different. It is from a spin off of from one of her series, but honestly it did not read that way until the end and I recognized the "setup". HA.

I love the way that the author gives the guy the "All IN" and the girl is the one struggling with her feelings. It is a different way to tell the story and the guys are just so sw
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This short and sweet novella was a fast read for me. However, I still liked it because it had so many emotions, so it was still a good book all in all, despite the fact that the storyline is not uncommon.

I've always seen Melody Anne as someone who writes racier stuff. Who I Am With You is a sweet contemporary romance through and through. Any reader will easily fall in love with the hero. Personally, I liked the hero b
Christina Montminy
I enjoyed this book. I wish however that it would've been just a little longer. The matchmaking was perfect, setting up Travis & Taylor to be at her brothers cabin at the same time was great. They've cared about each other for ever. Taylor's childhood crush on Travis only expanded to love when as adults they got together but after feeling guilty Travis ran off hurting her in the process. Now back from the military due to a career ending injury, Travis is determined to make Taylor see they ar ...more
  • Playing Knotty
  • The Dog Walker's Diary
  • Moonshine & Magnolias
  • Catch and Release (Fishing for Trouble, #3)
  • Extraction Point (Ricochet #3)
  • The Absolutely True Story of Us (A Novel Deception #2.7)
  • North to You (Journey to the Heart #1)
  • The Vigilante's Lover II (The Vigilantes, #2)
  • Searching for Disaster (Searching For, #4.6)
  • Wildest Dream (Teach Me, #1)
  • Rough Rhythm (Made in Jersey, #1.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #37)
  • Rekindle the Flame (Hot in Chicago, #0.5)
  • Unspeakable Lies (Unspeakable Truths, #1.5)
  • Guarding His Heart (Half Moon Bay #3)
  • Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)
  • The Irish Warrior (Norman Conquest #3)
  • I Am (Not) the Walrus
  • His Lady Godiva (Lovers and Other Strangers, #1)
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

Unexpected Heroes (3 books)
  • Her Unexpected Hero (Unexpected Heroes, #1)
  • Her Hometown Hero (Unexpected Heroes, #2)
  • Her Forever Hero (Unexpected Heroes, #3)
“have loved watching you become a young woman. You are beautiful inside and out—never, ever forget that.” 0 likes