Start by marking “Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)

Fighting Solitude

(On the Ropes #3)

I was born a fighter. Abandoned by my parents, I spent my life forging my own path—one guided by my fists and paved with pain.

Untouchable in the ring, I destroyed everyone who faced me, but that’s where my victories ended. Outside the ropes, I repeatedly failed the few people who loved me. Including my best friend, Liv James—the one person I’d die to protect.

Even though
340 pages
Published February 2nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Solitude, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
So, not gonna lie. I did NOT want read this book.

description

Yep, that's right you heard me. As much as I OMG lurved books one and two, I think I subconsciously had every intention of putting this one off until at least, oh, my 90th birthday.

Which will be here in no time in the year 2073.

When I'm sure I would have then been able to read it on my knew "Space Age Super Kindle" that just magically implants the story into your head in three easy seconds.

Why, you say?

Whelp, quite simply put...

Because SCURRED
Christy
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 “Every. Single. Day.” Stars!

photo 5A2A173C-A6DD-4181-BB92-D770F239D734_zpssu5hkiby.jpg

Last year I read this book called Fighting Silence by an author who was new to me. I heard the hero was deaf and I knew right away I had to pick it up. It was the best decision I ever made. I ended up falling in love with that book so hard, it was one of the best books I read in 2015. Fighting Solitude is the third book about the Page brothers. I know these characters. I love these characters. I feel so connected to them. And it makes me feel so much more when I’m
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Every. Single. Day. Stars

You, Quarry Page, are the embodiment of my greatest fear.

Aly, I don't know how you do it but damn but you do it well. This book was simply AMAZING. Easily my favorite in the series and my favorite the author has written to date. It was everything I had hoped it would be and so much more. I cried, I laughed, I swooned, and I fell so freaking hard for Quarry and Liv.
I refuse to let you fight me on this. I refuse to deny the way I feel about you. And I absolutely re
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

photo 701a557e3ec7eb5d70adde35937533ba_zpspqh9nauw.jpg

I seriously loved this one more than I thought was possible. I must preface this by saying I have not read books 1 & 2 yet, but still was able to follow the story without any issues. I definitely plan on reading the other books now that I’ve met the youngest of the Page brothers. At the beginning of the story I thought I had a clear picture of who the love interests were but then, BAM, a curve ball gets thrown at me, a
• Lisa •
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FIVE SOULMATE STARS.

"I lost my first love, but I refused to lose my soulmate."

description

I didn't think it was possible for Aly Martinez to make me fall harder for this series. I was wrong, 'Fighting solitude' was everything and nothing that I expected all at the same time.
This author has the gorgeous talent of building her stories piece by piece and cleverly combining her gift of dramatic action and soul searching romance. I was left with nothing more to ask for and the overwhelming feeling of being wh
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 ~ “Q & Rocky” STARS

description

It seems that this will be the last book in this series as we have sadly ran out of Page brothers to swoon over. This is the youngest Page brother, Quarry’s story and it’s heartbreaking, angsty, and wraps up the series very nicely for fans!

Liv James is such a wonderful heroine and she sure grows into a fantastic woman during this story. We follow her relationship with Quarry from young kids to adults. From the moment I met her in her father’s story I wanted her to have a
Brandi
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

4.25 Stars
description

Fighting Solitude is Quarry's book, the youngest Page brother, and let me tell you - I have been anxiously waiting to get my hands on this book. This has been a solid series for me -Aly's writing, the emotion, the journey - I feel like I know these boys, so their stories, their HEA's are very dear to me. And, Quarry, just like his brothers has not had it easy. While he has excelled in the ring, all he sees are failures in his personal life.

Q and Liv. I loved these two together. Their e
Mysza
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

I dunno, I dunno, I wanted to love this book because... duh? ALy Martinez and Page brothers, but I can't fully admit it knocked my socks off. I mean, the writing was great, Aly knows how to write deeply emotional, heart-breaking story, with a touch of angst, sweetness and sexiness, there was just something...

I'm confused because I did enjoy it very much, but it also had one of my biggest pet peeves, which was Mia being present in this book. And damn if I didn't cringe every time she was mentione
Beverly
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
On the Ropes has been an epic series. Every book I read I love more than the last and that’s impressive because the Page brothers are pretty epic. This is Quarry’s story, the final story, the brother I have been waiting for since I read Fighting Silence.

From that moment we learned Quarry was going to lose his hearing, too. Since the moment he broke down and ran, because he was heartbroken. Then in Fighting Shadows when we learned that his long time girlfriend was dying. I knew this book would b
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
5 "Every. Single. Day" stars

Quarry Page, the youngest Page brother, is a professional boxer and has overcomed many difficulties in his short life. He's barely 24, but he has suffered a lot since he was born. Now he's finally in a good place economically, but then comes a tragedy that will take him down emotionally.

Liv James is his childhood best friend who will stand by him through the tough times and the good times. Tragedy hits both of them and affects their lives. Can they both leave behind t
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

ALL OF THE STARS!

Aly Martinez has created yet again another emotional and absolutely beautiful love story, I am in total awe at the way she was able to turn my heart inside out, back to front and then make it double in size with love for the characters in this series.

May contain spoilers for readers who haven't yet read Fighting Shadows

I have loved Quarry since the very beginning of this series, he has always held my interest and Fighting Solitu
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 4.5 "Nothing Changes" Hearts!! :D <3
 photo GR-FSOLT.jpg

Fighting Solitude is a deeply satisfying end to this series, giving us a new Page brother to swoon over and a best friends to lovers romance that brings a smile to our faces and heat to our cheeks.

“You watch my back, and I watch yours.”

Quarry and Liv have been best friends since they were little, but before we see them get their inevitable, a misstep causes them to drift apart. It’s only after they reconnect, years later, that their relationship
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
You ever have a certain idea of how a story will go and come to find out, it doesn't happen that way At. All? Well, that was this story for me and I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

It also doesn't help that I have a problem...

description

I'm definitely an addict...I wanted heart break, I expected heart break and I didn't get it. ~sigh~

However, I'm pretty happy with the story...overall. The biggest issue is Mia. She's just infused into everything...and how could she not be?

Luckily, we get a lot
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Every. Single. Day Stars
 photo 05394340-D6F3-46AF-BD19-00BCC71F973D_zpsqzp9z7cu.jpg

Ohhhh Myyyy Gawddddd I love this series.. Lordy what do I say.. I'm going to be a total FANGIRL here so I totally apologise right now!!
 photo 97F3CB36-8006-490F-80BE-BA2A759666A1_zpsbjekahe8.gif

I love this series just because it's not just about the romance but also about family and unity and bonds between sisters, brothers and between each other... I can't explain it other than this is the deal here.

So What's it about?
I have been looking forward to Quarry Pages story ever since I finished fighting Shadows and after the t
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kim Bailey
"EVERY SINGLE DAY"

I loved this book and everything about it. Out of the 3 books in the series, this one is my favorite. I knew from the moment we met Quarry as a little guy in the first book that I wanted to know how his story turned out.

On The Ropes series is an excellent series about 3 brothers and how they overcome hardships in their lives. Till is the oldest of the three and because of their neglectful parents, he takes it upon himself to raise his brothers. The sacrifice and discipline h
warhawke
Fighting Solitude is LIVE!
Amazon US |  Amazon UK |  B&N  |  iBooks  |  Kobo

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 3 of 3 from On The Ropes series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Quarry Page lived a hard life. Growing without parents, his brothers were his support system. With a champion fighter as a brother, it was only natural for him to follow the footsteps and claim his own glory.

Liv James has been friends with Q since they were just a kid. An incident in the past pushed them a
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Live on AMZ- http://amzn.to/1UJCMZU

4.5 Every. Single. Day. Stars!

photo 771DD62B-4D3B-48DE-AF0E-C7DC83B940CE_zps5ywgckee.gif

Aly Martinez
has built the BEST fighter romance series I've read to date. The Page boys each getting their own book, their stories told, has gone full-circle with this final installment, Fighting Solitude. Each book can be read as a standalone but I'd highly recommend acquainting yourself to each character, watching their family grow as each book progresses. We knew at the conclusion of Flint's book, Fighting Shadows, that this b
FMABookReviews
The Best In The Series!

I didn't think it possible to love two characters from this series more than I loved Till and Eliza from 'Fighting Silence'. Nor did I ever think it possible for Aly Martinez to top that book. I was wrong! 'Fighting Solitude' was so much better than I could have anticipated. I floved this. What is beyond good? That is what 'Fighting Solitude' is!

Fighting Solitude teaser1

I feel lost as to how to describe how and why I loved this story so much. It was beautifully written, the characters were thoroug
Catarina
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet Stars

This third book bring us the story of Quarry, the younger Page brother. After him and Liv, her best-friend from childhood grow apart, life puts them back together again, only to throw them a curveball once more.
They try to keep their feelings hide, afraid they shouldn’t be there, but when Quarry decides it’s enough, he’s decided to break through Liv’s defenses.
And fight he’s something he’s used to do.

description

Despite this being a really good book, and definitely a great ending to this s
Olga therebelreader
*** 6 'Beautiful Solitude' stars ***

This book was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! It drew me in so much that I read it in one sitting. It was a true whirlwind of emotions!

**The story**
Liv and Quarry have known each other since they were kids. This couple grew up with each other and naturally have loved each other forever. Liv has never been able to tell Quarry that her feelings for him go beyond friendship for several reasons. They held back on their intimate feelings until n
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was soooo freaking amazing!!!! And I have to tell you all "Page" brothers are awesome but wait until read Quarry's story. He's so funny and so fucking sexy!!! :D Liv & Quarry's chemistry was off the charts. When they're together, they're burning like hell!!!! :D

Quarry Page, oh my goodness!!! You're something special baby. :) For me this book was best in this series.. BEST!!!! :)

Ps. I suggest you all stop losing time and go start to read this series asap! Trust me, you're gonna
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Every. Single. Day.”, he whispered my confession reverently. "That was the only answer I truly needed."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I have been waiting to read this book since I finished reading Fighting Shadows. However, I was scared to read it. I wasn't sure how it would pan out and how it would all work out in the end. Thankfully everything worked out well. I just loved this amazing story.

If you've
Jayme
I'm sure that everyone who has read the first part could not wait to know Q's story. We know him already in the first book, when he is only 6 years old. And it's amazing to be able to look how from the sweet kid he grew up in quite a powerful man, all the way to adulthood. We all loved him from the very first pages of this series and that love only grows.

I have a problem with how much I can say about the storyline. Because despite the fact that this book takes us to the beginning, a lot is going
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***5 Stars***

I gotta figure out a way to put my emotions into words....but to summarize...

Aly Martinez and the Page brothers own my heart and soul. Quarry's book was my favorite of the series, my favorite of Aly's that I've read to date and so far my favorite book of 2016.

Phenomenal writing. Fantastic banter with a dose of humor. Melt your kindle sex. Oodles of emotion. Immeasurable amounts of love.

If you haven't discovered this author or this series...

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Fight for Love Stars!

It has been weeks since I “fell in love” with a book. Many have been good and many have been just ok…I was starting to worry that perhaps I had truly read myself out of the game! Then came Quarry Page and his story.

photo c6eb08f0-2d47-45d0-a65a-0a16f1c93060_zpscuaanllz.jpg

I was in a total whirlwind of fabulous writing, a riveting storyline, and two characters so amazing that I began snapping at any interruption. Yes…I completely devoured this book in just 3 hours and then went back to re-read all the highlighted passages. I comp
Lo Bookfrantic
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
My Rating 4 ★★★★ Always Together Rocky ~ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 3 of 3 from On The Ropes series
POV: First Person – Dual

description
"Without her, for the first time in my entire life, I was truly trapped in the solitude of my mind-alone"

description

Fighting Solitude is the final installment from On The Ropes Series even though you can read as a standalone I personally would recommend reading book one first. I went in blinded into this book popping my Aly's cherry and oh boy was in for
Amanda
5 stars for the Page Brothers!

I can't believe I will end up loving this book, even with the 'dead former lover.'

Before I start, I was feeling reserve about Quarry's story and my expectation was pretty low. If this is by any other other author, I wouldn't be bother by it. I'm allergic towards romance that include a former lover, dead or alive. However, since this is Aly Martinez we're talking about and I love love this series, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I actually speed-read
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 3.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a perfect ending for this series! Not the winner I thought it would be, but definitely worth reading, as it ended on a sweet note.
I was anxious to read Quarry’s story. See, I loved the first book in this series, Fighting Silence, but couldn’t get into the second one, Fighting Shadows… So it’s with doubts and high expectations that I started Fighting Solitude, the third and last book of the On the Ropes series.

This probably will be a spoiler-ish review, so if you haven’t r
Viri
Reseña en el blog: http://www.virivillarreal.com/2017/11...
***4.5 Todos. Los. Días. Para siempre STARS***

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Esta probablemente será la peor reseña que le haga a un libro tan bueno. Pero francamente, no tengo palabras para una reseña coherente. Y dudo tenerlas algún día, háganme caso. Solo, lean a los hermanos Page y enamorense de ellos justo como yo.

Es que este libro es sencillamente más de lo que esperaba. Si, me gustan los libros con esta temática pero creo que ha sido uno de los
Michelle
What a book this is just amazing I luvd it

Quarry as been through a lot in his life hus parents r just a waste of space they did nothing to help him grow up thank god he had 2 amazing brothers that helped him he is the youngest out of the Page brother an the most temperamental he swear a lot loses his temper quickly but he also as a heart of gold an he luvs his family he alway knew what he wanted to do when he was bigger he wanted to follow in his brother Tills footsteps an b a heavy weight box
Bargain Basement: $50 Book Retailer Gift Card 1 6 Feb 05, 2016 02:59PM

• The Slayer (Untamed Hearts, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Wheels of Steel, Book 3 (Wheels of Steel, #3)
  • Ugly Girl Ties the Knot (Ugly Girl Series #2)
  • Working Girl
  • Kane's Hell
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 4 (Ripple Effect, #4)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • The Key
  • Made to Love
  • Diving In (Open Door Love Story, #2)
  • Afflicted II (Afflicted, #2)
  • Thin Love (Thin Love, #1)
  • Major Love (Balls in Play, #2)
  • Drawn to the Marquess (Imperfect Lords, #2)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)
  • Broken (1Night Stand, #100)
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.

On the Ropes (3 books)
  • Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1)
  • Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)
“If it happens to you, then I have to deal with it too. You watch my back, and I watch yours. It’s the most important rule of being best friends.” 10 likes
“Love is different. It’s not a one-size-fits-all. And it’s definitely not universal or transferable. There are no shoes to fill. Whatever you and Quarry have is unique to the two of you.” 6 likes