Start by marking “Sex Still Spoken Here” as Want to Read:
Sex Still Spoken Here

Sex Still Spoken Here

Sex Still Spoken Here is not just a steamy, eclectic mix of hot stories, it’s also an inspiring call to action, staking another fierce claim on importance of voicing the erotic. The Erotic Reading Circle—held monthly since 2006 at San Francisco’s Center for Sex & Culture—is a community where writers put words to our complex desires and longings, and in which our erotic sto ...more
ebook
Published September 23rd 2014 by Center for Sex Culture Press

To ask other readers questions about Sex Still Spoken Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Still Spoken Here

Start your review of Sex Still Spoken Here
Sinclair
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant collection of stories, memoir pieces, essays, and dirty romps from the Erotic Reading Circle. This book makes me want to write more erotica, to reach out of my range and beyond my norm. It inspires me.
Lynn Sunday
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am one of the authors but even if I wasn't I'd still give Sex Still Spoken Here a big thumbs up. This book is more than a collection of hot stories. It is the collective voice of the Erotic Reading Circle, an awesome community of writers focused on the importance of the erotic side of life.

Dorothy Freed
Amy Butcher
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: recommended
I'm one of the editors of this book and I'm so proud of how it turned out! Activist erotica, electric reading, and hints on how to stir up trouble by forming your own erotic reading circle. And it's pretty. What's not to like?
Amy Butcher
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: recommended
Jun 14, 2015
Betty J Whitesides
Aug 20, 2015
Jen Cross
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Schulze
Apr 10, 2020
Heather
Jun 04, 2015
Lynn Sunday
Jan 09, 2015
Jen Cross
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mello
Travis
Jun 25, 2016
Emanuela
Oct 06, 2016
Mocha Girls Read: Book of the Month: Sex Still Spoken Here 21 92 Aug 17, 2015 07:08AM
Carol Queen is an American author, editor, sociologist and sexologist active in the sex-positive feminism movement. Queen has written on human sexuality in books such as Real Live Nude Girl: Chronicles of Sex-Positive Culture. She has written a sex tutorial, Exhibitionism for the Shy: Show Off, Dress Up and Talk Hot, as well as erotica, such as the novel The Leather Daddy and the Femme. Queen has ...more

News & Interviews