Start by marking “Just Me (Harrington, Maine, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just Me (Harrington, Maine, #2)

Just Me

(Harrington, Maine #2)

Lark O'Bannion learned early that life isn't really like a fairy tale.
Parents don't always love their children unconditionally.
Damsels are usually left to deal with their distress alone and Prince Charming rarely, if ever, comes riding to the rescue.
Happily-ever-afters are a lovely concept, but in reality are few and far between.
When Sebastian Ross rolls into her life on
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 318 pages
Published October 6th 2015 by L.A. Fiore (first published September 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Me

Start your review of Just Me (Harrington, Maine, #2)
Donna ~
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read full of so much emotion. Not your typical love story but one so well deserved. Full review to follow

I am always excited to see what L.A. Fiore has up her sleeve and was just as excited to have an opportunity to read Just Me. This book was like a vice on my heart. Moments that made it swell and moments that squeezed it so hard I almost couldn’t breathe. Sebastian and Larkspur…..beautiful people behind the pain.

This book consumed me. I had a very hard time tearing myself away.
Tabitha R
I really enjoyed this whole story. It was refreshing to have love interest that wasn't separated over silly situations or a additional love interest. There was a lot going on in this story but the love between Lark & Bastian never wavered. I loved how it literally took you from beginning to end and I didn't feel as if there was something missing.
Although I really like this book there was just a few things that I think could of made it even better.
I feel that there was so much going on that reall
Trish -  Novels In Heels
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
5 “Just Me” Stars

Lark and Bastian’s story is a beautiful, refreshing love story full of depth, romance, love, hate, friendship, forgiveness, drama and more. Exactly what I love in a story.

L.A. Fiore is a masterful storyteller. She has the ability to captivate her audience at every turn. I was totally entranced throughout Lark and Bastian’s journey.

Absolutely loved it.

A definite must read.
Candia Stlouis
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was everything and more than I expected. I don't usually write reviews but the series gave me all the feels and wanted to share that. Such a beautiful love story, I was sad, with them, frustrated at times but mostly happy for them all. Saffron and Logan's story was amazingly written and just when I thought my heart couldn't take anymore Mark and Bastian melted it. Needless to say i was sad when it was over and have read both books a few more times. L.A. Fiore you are brilliant beyond ...more
Texas Reader Stacy
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
The first 3rd of this book was a struggle, too much high school/teen angst. The outcast girl in the back of the class dreaming of the hot bad boy. blah, blah, blah.

BUT, since I have faith in Fiore, I hung on and got thru to the meat of the story. It was sweet and predictable, but I really enjoyed the part where they went to Harrington. I missed Saffron and Logan.

All in all, not my favorite book, but it was ok. Here I am the next morning and I'm still happy I read it.
Dominique King
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

This is a beautiful love story that captures the hearts of the readers. I’ve read this story multiple times and still can’t get enough of this heartfelt story. It really tells a stunning story of self-love, family, and soul mates. Recommend this book to anyone looking for a wonderful, inspiring story.
Susan M. Farris
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!

What a great read!! Loved these two so much! My only complaint is that, there were some parts that were cut short. She could have expanded on, a bit more. Would have added a bit more drama and explanation. Over all, this book was well written and had all the feels. Loved Sebastian and Larks!!
Sharon Shovan
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really, really enjoyed this story! Lark and Sebastian’s adventure came with many challenges and sometimes downright heart break. Both had terrible childhood memories. Both had dreams to fulfill. But with love and honorary family anything can happen.
Charlotte Lecoustre
Surprise

This book continued to surprise me and with each twist and turn it made me enjoy the more that much more. It was only until this review moment I knew there was a 1st book in this collection. Can't wait to get started on Maine book 1
Miste Cook
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I couldn't read this book fast enough. Love the author and how there is a great humor in her books. Looking forward to my next one!!
Sada Maciel
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy tears

Such a beautiful and amazing story. Omg so much love and fate in it. I cried several times with tears of happiness. Fiore is a phenomenal writer.
Jangler
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book.

It was a lovely read. I Liked the characterisation and the storyline.
I will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.
R.M.Gerling
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story ! !!

One of the best stories I've ever read. ! ! I think everyone who likes good reading a good book should read this one.
Raj
Escape into my Reads Book Blog

I absolutely adored reading Just Me and could not put this book down. I don’t think there is a genre of books that this author can’t excel in that doesn’t leave me with a smiley face. This YA read told the story of Larkspur, a girl who had lost her mother from a young age and moved to live with her aunt and uncle. Her mother had spiralled into despair reasons unbeknownst to Lark leaving her to look after her mother and fending for herself. The pain and anguish I fe
Teri Otto
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a powerful author!

I love this story- so many emotions. You truly have a gift of storytelling. I hope you share the stories of all of the brothers.
Ciara Kelly
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy Peasy 4*

Lovely easy read. Rapidly becoming a favourite writer for me. Solid characters that stir up many emotions. Truly worth the read
Caroline
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read-list
I won this through Goodreads Giveaways.
I really liked this love story between Larkspur and Sebastian(Lark and Bastian) The plot had me engrossed from beginning to end. A lovely story, well written and pure escapism.
This book is a real page turner as you are drawn into Lark and Bastians world.As I am not an American, high school is not something I know anything about. Reading this gave me a glimpse of a different world to my own.The story is told from Larks perspective and the characters are al
Amanda
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I literally just got finished reading this book, and I just had to write a review that is how good this book is. L.A. Fiore you rock! The story about Lark, and Bastian is just beautiful. The connection they feel for each other is crazy, but in a very good way. The people who were against them were horrible, evil, and selfish, but I am happy they had the strength to power through all the negative. This is one of the best stories I ever read, and I can't wait for L.A. Fiore to write another great ...more
Raj
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Written in 1st Person Heroine's POV

Didn't expect much but it was good!
I love the writing style. There's something about LA's style that I love.
I skipped just a bit.
I like the story
I like the story flow
I like the characters.

The story's about family, mentally abusive aunt, snob parents, etc.
Good ending.
It's a long story but I didn't get bored.
Rinagirl
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love how sweet and lovey the two main characters are...I also love how author avoids all the cliches that typically plague romance books and annoy me. Overall a very sweet satisfying read.
Vicky
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story

The was a wonderful story about how soul mates can happen even at an early age. The characters Lark and Bastain were beautifully written and loved how you included the characters from Waiting for the One.
Gina Mackin
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book highly recommended

This is definitely a really great book and so far a really great series. I hope you do a book for Broderick and Dante. The series will not be complete without them.

Great job. Congrats on another great book. Gina
Christy Baumgarten
Why can't I find this book!? ...more
Clare Hart
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i thought this book was great the story wasn't rushed and there was plenty of twists nd drama for it to not drag on like other books, really enjoyed visiting Harrington Bay again !!! ...more
Kiki
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A read that brought back so many amazing high school memories. A great read!
Samantha Nicholls
Another fantastically written book. I loved Lark's story, it made me smile and the ending was just magic. I really hope there will be more in this series. ...more
Jennie
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
A little too much going on for this to be taken seriously.
Jacqueline  Adams
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love

I guess I'll never been in love according to romance novels. This book was about soulmate and love at first sight. So many other things that for me made it a good read
Autumn
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than the first

I LOVED this book. I've had it awhile but have not read it, I devoured it in one sitting, I could not put it down. I thought because the characters were in high school it was going to be cheesy or cliche but it was so very good. And if you read the first book in the series, which I highly recommend you do, we get to revisit some of our favorite characters and the beloved Swordfish Fest! ;)

• Out of Love
  • Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • The Cabin
  • Ashes (Ignite, #3)
  • Leah (Carter, #2)
  • Loving Lawson boxed set (Loving Lawson #1-2)
  • Hawke
  • To Burn in Brutal Rapture
  • Still Beating
  • Carved in Ice (Made of Steel #3)
  • Clash (Left Turn, #1)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Quinn
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
LA Fiore, Liz, has been writing for years. She doesn’t think of herself as an author, but a storyteller. When she's not behind her computer, she can be found with her kids and husband chilling on the deck with their four furbabies.

Website: https://www.lafiorepublishing.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/l.a.fiore.pu...
Join my reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lafem...
Join Anthony a

Harrington, Maine (2 books)
  • Waiting for the One (Harrington, Maine, #1)