Start by marking “Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish, #1-4)

Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4

(Wild Irish #1-4)

The Wild Irish series by New York Times bestselling author, Mari Carr, has made the Collins clan one of the most beloved families in erotic romance. Read the first four books in the series: Come Monday, Ruby Tuesday, Waiting for Wednesday and Sweet Thursday in this special boxed set.

Come Monday

After the death of her mother, Keira Collins became a surrogate parent to he
Published September 1st 2014 by Carried Away Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wild Irish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Irish

Melissa Schaub
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great box set!

This box set was so much fun to read! I loved each one of the siblings' s stories, there were all filled with humor, love, challenges and HEAs. I highly recommend that you jump on this set asap!
K B
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I purchased Wild Irish Series books 1-4 by Mari Carr and this review was given freely.
With titles centering around the days of the week and beginning with Monday, { Sunday was the mother who passed away} each book features one of the fun loving, close knit, protective and at times boisterous Irish American Pub-Restaurant owning Collins family members. The series feature the seven siblings from oldest to youngest and contains some wonderful family excerpts, a little suspense, a fair amoun
Jennifer Crutchfield
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Irish Volumes 1-4 Novella length each about a different family member with their HEA.
Book 1 Come Monday – Keira the oldest of the Collins clan was 18 when their mother died. She stepped into the “mother” role for the last 9 years and feels guilty about spending time away from the family to finally go to college.
She starts a HOT BDSM relationship with her former professor.
Book 2 Ruby Tuesday- Teagan a 26 yr old virgin volunteers teaching music at a preschool and nursing home. Skye is the le
Katherine
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
    Come Monday (already read standalone, see separate review)

Ruby Tuesday
Sweet story between Teagen, the Collins family resident singer and songwriter and Sky, a big-time rock star. The plot wasn’t the strongest, but the sex scenes were very hot.

Waiting for Wednesday
I hate, hate, hate the woman-in-jeopardy-by-asshole-ex trope. Other than that, I enjoyed Tristan and Lane’s story.

Sweet Thursday
Lily, Justin and Killian. I feel like this story could have been so much more. There
Rebecca Membreño
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great intro to the Collins siblings

Really enjoyed this box set for four of the seven Collins children. Each child is very different and therefore have varied love stories. They are a believable family who wrongly support each other. I will hopefully one day read these of their romances.
Amanda Griffith
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A read that won't disappoint

Love this collection of books about the seven siblings of the Collins family. They are all unique in their own special ways. They are all loyal to the family.
Nancy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wild...

This family shows you how falling in love should be done...in a variety of ways. Lots of ups and downs, curve balls and turmoil but each and every one leads to love. Loved them all. Each book is standalone with no cliffhangers.
Greyland Reviews
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars
I thought most of these books were okay. Some were almost good but all seemed way to short for any plot to develop. But I do want to know what happens to the other siblings so... Binge reading here I come!
Jhoy
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only thing missing was a gay couple. I like the collection a lot. It has this “when it rains it pours” thing going for it. I liked how the relationships were all different. They were all fun to read.
Queen Talk Talk
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A week's worth of reading.

The Collins children have grown up and are falling in love. It is hard to stand out in a family of seven but each book is as individual as they are. Sexy times throughout.
Susan
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Collins clan is wild alright...

I absolutely loved getting to know the Collins family and can't wait to read the rest!!!!! I definitely recommend this series!!!!!!!!!!
Karen
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 25% -after first story
Roxanne Weber
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Loved how all the stories intertwined. Easy and steamy reading. Looking forward to the rest of the series and the new spin off.
Debra
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series. You sure dont want to miss out. You will grow to love these stories and be sad when they end!
Katherine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Meet the four oldest Collins and the love/s of their lives. Each story reminds us that sometimes love doesn't come the way we expect but no matter how it comes you should total take that chance.
Michele Robbins
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!!!! Can't wait to buy the rest of the series!!!!
carrie d oxendine
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series was great I like how all the characters in every chapter followed each other. This is definitely one series to read
Vicky
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
5😍

Very talented writing. Good readable, enjoyable book. Loving the family series
Can't wait for the next chapter of Swan , Riley and Sean.
Katym521
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mari-carr
I truly loved this series and have saved it and plan to read it again. Well worth reading.
Tori Ward
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
lovestoread
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just read the most amazing box set!! Wild Irish is fantastic.

I enjoyed reading about four of the Collins siblings and their lives - along with peeks into the lives of the rest of the family.

Pat's Pub and Sunday's Side are the centre of the Collin's family and it is central to the stories. So much of what happens in all the stories - and the lives of the Collins' - happens at the pub and restaurant.

Love, life and family, the ups and downs - it's all in this wonderful series. Once I've gotten ov
Nadine Bookaholic
Come Monday
I thought this was a really good start to the series. Kiera is 27 and decided to go back to college after taking several years to raise her younger sibling after her mother died when she was 18. Kiera had a major crush on her Creative Writing Professor so when he asks her to stay after class to speak with him after she received yet another C+ she was nervous. Professor William Wallace has a crush on his student but being her teacher he can't do anything about it, when he speaks with h
Victoria
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Patsy Fox
Feb 23, 2017 rated it liked it
I believe if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything. So I will not say anything about books 1&4. Books 2&3 are very good stories. I liked the characters and story. Good books.
Christa
Feb 22, 2017 marked it as dnf
Shelves: freebie-to-read
DNF 56%
Sandi Ramirez
I love Mari Carr. She writes in different genre's and makes me fall in love with each character she develops and creates. I really like the fact that she offers boxed sets so it is a savings for the fans of her work as well as it helps me to keep her books in order in my kindle as well.
This boxed set is 1-4 so we get to meet quite a few of the family here.

Come Monday is all about student Keira. She is an student who has the hots for her professor and he has a thing for her as well. Yummy

Ruby Tue
Princess Thuy
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Come Monday
Holy smokes! This was one hot story and definitely not for the faint of heart. Kiera and Will were great together. Lots of very naughty chemistry between the two of them. Loved how he introduced her to some forbidden fantasies and in the process helped her find and accept her true self.

Ruby Tuesday
Despite the very naughty sex scenes, this story was really sweet. Sky, lead singer of a rock band, meets Teagan, a "hippie-ish" folk singer and wants her to help him write some songs. Thei
Priscilla Robinson
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great series

Monday's book was great. Loved every minute of it. Will was the prefect Male to introduce me to a steamy series. This is an A+ book

Tuesday's book wasn't as steamy as Monday's but the story line had a lot more depth. I enjoyed it. This book is a B+

Wednesday's book. (Holy Cherries). I really really liked this one. The storyline for this book was heavy. It dealt with abuse and had lots of layers. Another A+ book

Thursday's Book. This one reminded me the most of Monday's book. The steamy
Shanda Rader
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wild Irish

Wow. What can I say I have fallen in live with this crazy family. I have read the first 4books. Now need the other 3 stories. Mari Carr will have g you laughing your ass off then crying and laughing again. And them some pissed off times too. As you read time will get away from you. You feel like your right there with them.
Mauaqui
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really Enjoyed All Four Stories

Kiera, Teagan, Tris and Killian are the first four siblings in a family of seven siblings that have their love stories in this book. Each story is unique and recognizes different kinds of love that can happen to a couple.

• 101 Nights: Volume One (101 Nights, #1-3)
  • Tempt Me & Set Loose
  • The Mitchell Family Series Box Set Part 2 (Mitchell Family #5-9)
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
  • Lie To Me (The Billionaire's Secret, #1-3)
  • The Santini Collection (The Santinis, #1-4)
  • My Dear Sophy
  • The Cowboy (Montana Men #2)
  • Heaven Hill Series Box Set (Heaven Hill, #1-4)
  • Elly & Kent - The Complete Story
  • Box Set: Rescue Me Saga, Books 1-3
  • The Trouble with Mary
  • The Alpha Bundle
  • Suffocate (Senses, #8)
  • Queen Of Hearts
  • Some Like It Geek
  • Hot Set Books I & II
  • Honey and Fur: Hedging His Bets / Dragon Her Feet (Honey and Fur, #1-2)
Writing a book was number one on Mari Carr’s bucket list. A New York Times and USA TODAY bestseller, Mari’s computer is now jammed full of stories — novels, novellas, short stories and dead-ends.
Mari writes contemporary sexy romance novels. To learn more about her spicy stories, click here.
Join her newsletter so you don't miss new releases and for exclusive subscriber-only content.
Find Mari on th

Wild Irish (8 books)
  • Come Monday (Wild Irish #1)
  • Ruby Tuesday (Wild Irish #2)
  • Waiting for Wednesday (Wild Irish #3)
  • Sweet Thursday (Wild Irish #4)
  • Friday I'm in Love (Wild Irish #5)
  • Saturday Night Special (Wild Irish #6)
  • Any Given Sunday (Wild Irish, #7)
  • Wild Irish Christmas (Wild Irish #8)