Start by marking “Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5)

Thoughtful

(Thoughtless #1.5)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  15,443 ratings  ·  1,845 reviews
Every story has two sides, and in this new book, the epic love story between Kiera and Kellan is shown through his eyes.

All Kellan Kyle needs is his guitar, and some clean sheets of paper. Growing up in a house that was far from a home, he learned a hard lesson: You're worthless. Now his life is comfortably filled with passionate music, loyal band mates, and fast women...
Published February 24th 2015 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Thoughtful, please sign up.
Jenny Reading Thoughtful alone won't confuse you at all. Everything will make sense. BUT, it's definitely not the same. There are three books and then this…moreReading Thoughtful alone won't confuse you at all. Everything will make sense. BUT, it's definitely not the same. There are three books and then this one which is only the first book in his point of view. If you read only this one, you don't get the full experience. I honestly recommend you read Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless before reading Thoughtful. I guarantee you'll love it :) (less)
Emeres What J. Rose said...agree completely with everything she said. Love me some Kellan.

·  15,443 ratings  ·  1,845 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Jan 14, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
OHHHHH..... MY.... GOD !!!!!!

This is Kellan's POV of Thoughtless!!!!

BLURB: The only place Kellan Kyle has ever felt at home is onstage. Gripping his guitar in a darkened bar, he can forget his painful past. These days his life revolves around three things: music, his bandmates, and hot hookups. Until one woman changes everything…

Kiera is the kind of girl Kellan has no business wanting-smart, sweet, and dating his best friend. Certain he could never be worthy of her love, he hides his growing a
Natalie
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, contemporary

S C Stephens hit the jackpot with this one! Thoughtful is the best book from a male POV I've read. It was even better then Thoughtless! Unbelievable!

One day later, and I'm still recovering from the total mindfuck that Thoughtful was. I had forgotten just how frustrating the Kellan-Kiera-Denny love triangle actually was, and it left me completely drained. But I loved every second of it! Kellan Kyle is worth everything! This is S C Stephens at her best. Thoughtful was everything I ever could have
Smitten's Book Blog

5 Stars for Kellan & Kiera.
★★★★★

My Casting:
Kellan
Kiera

I don't even know how to review this book. Kellen Kyle will always be my number one and that's pretty much the beginning and the end!!

Usually, I just do not have the patience for these alternate POV books. I can't do re-reads and I feel like authors just copy and paste these books, change some of the inner monologues and whack it on Amazon
K. Bromberg
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought you couldn't love him more, S.C. Stephens makes you fall in love with Kellan Kyle all over again. In typical fashion, S.C. draws you in, makes you feel like you are part of the story, and then doesn't let you go until the very last page. Emotional, addictive, and a story you'll come back to time and again. Superb!
*****FOUR STARS*****
{BR with Mel and Sharon}

She was my greatest pain, and my only salvation. She was the only one who could heal this hole in my heart, a hole she'd torn open.

photo 8ae6007e140b02bffa84f3ebe23d598c_zpsw2baaejp.jpg

This was a really hard read for me. I know that I must be just a touch sadistic to have read the series FOUR times, but Kellan truly is my #1 and he's worth the torture. When I finished reading "Reckless" two years ago, I sent an email to S.C. Stephens, just gushing over the book and BEGGING her to write "Thoughtless" over
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5 stars!

description

I can’t remember the last time I read something that was purely the alternate POV of the same book…maybe it was Walking Disaster? Hmm I don’t remember, but the point is I don’t read those much because I don’t want there to be a risk of ruining the original version of the story. I took a leap of faith this time because of the hero Kellan Kyle. He’s one of my all-time favorite book boyfriends and there isn’t much I’m not willing to endure while reading if it means he’ll end up in a bette
Beverly
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback-own
LIVE on AMAZON

I don’t think there has been or ever will be another rocker that owns my heart like Kellan Kyle. I still remember all the things I felt while reading Thoughtless. Whether you love or hate it, you have to give credit when I book completely owns you. Thoughtless completely owned me, so while I was terrified to start this one knowing what was going to happen I am glad I did! As I tell my friends, how can you pass up the chance to be in Kellan’s head!

This review will be a little differ
Catarina
4 “I love you Kellan Kyle, even when you look like an obsessed psychopath” Stars.

I will not dwell on explaining this book's story, because I don’t believe there’s many readers who don’t know Kellan’s and Kiera story. Even the people who didn’t read the books.
Basically, girl moves to another city with boyfriend, they going to live with boyfriend’s friend, boyfriend finds a job in another city, girl and friend fall in love, huge mess happens. (In a very short way, it’s basically it).
We’ve read t
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
3.75 I'm so very sorry and I feel very guilty about this stars***

photo 42FDA7AA-2226-43C9-AEA8-2A9CFA92B7EC_zpsz1gls1vu.jpg

Three years ago I had a baby.
Three years ago I had a baby that fed continuously through the night.
Three years ago I started to read again.
Three years ago I fell for Kellan Kyle.
Three years ago I stayed up till 4am reading thoughtless then 5am with Effortless.
And Three years later I read Thoughtful in TWO LONG WEEKS even after staying up late reading!!

" I dream about you sometimes... about what it would have been like if Denny ha
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3.5 Stars

This was my very first audiobook and let me tell you, it’s not as easy as it sounds and the experience is certainly different.

Sure, listening to an audiobook is very practical, but if you’re more visually oriented person like me, it takes some time to adjust. I didn’t know what to do with my hands and my eyes at first, however stupid that sounds.

Another problem was that sometimes I couldn’t focus, my thoughts often wandered off somewhere or the narrator’s voice lulled to sleep.

But on
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3 "I'm Sorry" Stars

I can't tell you how happy I was when I heard that this book was going to be written. I Loved The Thoughtless Series and I loved Kellan and Kiera. Thoughtless was a tough book because of the cheating content but the growth of the characters through the entire series was spectacular. While there are many Kiera haters, I was not one of them, she was young and in a situation that was hard to navigate but in the end, all was wonderful.

So back to Thoughtful......this is Kellan Kyle
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞

Since this is essentially the same story as Thoughtless but from Kellan's POV, I won't be doing a regular review on the story. I'll just be posting my views on our all time favorite rocker!

description
(Love that little smirk!)

I knew this book would be difficult but I really had no idea how bad it would be! At moments I wanted to hug Kellan and at the same time be the fourth person to smack his face!

Kellan just feels so deeply and I think it's because he's shut down his feelings for so long. When he starts
Jasmine
3 STARS! ★★★

"For a minute, I could pretend that I meant everything to her, because she was certainly starting to mean everything to me."

Y'all know I'm a self-proclaimed angst-whore but if there's any book I've read that managed to cause a massive explosion of blood vessels and induce Kindle-throwing outburst, Thoughtless is THE ONE. Everytime I think about that book and the most indecisive heroine that is Keira, the amount of RAGE I feel is enough to cause me stomach ulcers. But alas there's K
Amber Rose
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Seen this on Goodreads and was like

MORE KELLAN FUCKING KYLE???

photo 7b46496d409588fdd992b43a247f1138_zps5d05cfd6.jpg

photo ElizabethBanksSurprised_zps0202bc08.gif

photo Constance-Excited_zpsac0a1402.gif

photo dance-2.gif

happy cry gifs photo: Happy Cry HappyCry.gif

I am so fucking happy right now. I want my Kellan NOW!!!

photo tumblr_m70ge6Kgbf1rqi3bx.gif

photo Like the Reading ROom Blog on Fb_zpsnigjcua7.png
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Anyone who knows me or actually should I say anyone who LOVES this series has been waiting for this book for what seems like Forever...

And boy... It was worth the wait and SOO SOOO much more.

Words cannot begin to describe how much I loved this book. Besides the fact that S.C Stephens is an amazingly talented author I think I already knew I was going to love it before I even turned the first page.

Yes.... I am a Kellan Kyle fan. And I never really hated Keira.

Kellan is so deep In this book that
Mysza
Oct 16, 2014 rated it liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***

I'm glad I had this book on audio because if I were to read it, I would have probably DNFed. I am so mad I gave this one a go, I wish I hadn't and could still remember the story the way it was when reading Thoughtless.

It wasn't bad but I somehow didn't enjoy it. Kellan turned out to be too whiny, Kiera was her indecisive mean-self (hurting one and stringing the other along) and I only felt sorry for Danny. One particular thing at the end bothered me too much this time. (view sp
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Do we all remember what happened in #Thoughtless? When Kiera told us her story??

Now it's Kellan's turn. And I just know that it's going to be sooo amazing. And so sad and moving and frustrating and just beautiful.

description

To prepare for #Thoughtful, I re-read the whole series. I just couldn't help myself. Kellan is my all-time-favorite Book Boyfriend!! ♥ But now I'm not so sure if the re-reading was wrong - it might've been better to go at THOUGHTFUL with a bit distance to the whole story - it's not like
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5++ EMOTIONAL STARS!!!

‘I would never be the same after this. We would never be the same after this.’

We’ll start by saying if you haven’t already done so; we strongly suggest reading Thoughtless before reading this book. Although set in the same timeframe, reading Thoughtful will allow you to experience the shift in this story told from Kellan’s perspective. And secondly……Arrrrggghhh this book! Our hearts! We are exhausted! Emotionally wrung out!

‘I wrapped my fury around me like armor. Let her t
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1ApIw35
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1ENgpuw

Thoughtful is the highly anticipated novel that gives us Thoughtless in Kellan's Point of View. Thoughtless is one of my favourite angsty books of all time so even though I normally avoid the retelling of books like the plague, I really wanted to be able to feel Kellan's pain through his own eyes.

The book starts a few weeks before he meets Keira and we are reacquainted with Pete's Bar, The D-Bags and all
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I am not afraid to admit that the Thoughtless Series is my "go to" read when I'm in a funk! There is no better, for me, than Kellen Kyle when it comes to book BF's. He was my first literary crush and to have 300 some pages of his most inner thoughts and feelings just staggered me.

Reading Thoughtful brought back so many of my favorite scenes...coffee and stolen cuddles with a moody rock God, passion ignited in an empty expresso stand, and the love-hate combustion of emotions in the rain. I was ag
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
*2.5 stars*

**I'd like to put a disclaimer before I even start this review: S.C. Stephens is an amazing author and she is one of my favorites. Nothing I say below has changed my opinion of her as an author....I just wanted so much more because I know how awesome she can be.**

Did she realize I screamed my heart out in my lyrics? Did she understand that my life left me feeling vacant inside? That I was so fucking lonely I almost couldn't stand myself? << Love this line.

This hurts me to say,
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 "Mornin'" STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

♫♪“He knows that I'm a friend of yours, but doesn't know I've crossed the line.
I know you've got a man in the picture, but it hasn't stopped me yet.
We've all been in one situation or another we regret.

Now I'm the other man, no one's rootin' for me.
If I'm the other man, nature will abhor me.
To be the other man, no one's sympathizes.
When you're the other man that everyone despises.

He's going to find out that the rumour
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

If I thought Thoughtless was angst overload, this book was worse! My poor heart hurt for KK but I think this book didnt do him justice. He became needy/clingy/obsessed with Kiera and his thoughts got repetitive.

I was gonna give 2 stars but then I realised not many books can give me the feels, whether they made me smile/uncomfortable/throw my tablet against the wall. So even though I took countless breaks I was in the mood for a bit of torture.

I would recommend if you enjoy
Angst
Angst
Ang
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
★★★ 3.5 stars ★★★

Please don't hate me before you read this review….

One thing that was evident when I started reading Thoughtful is that I don't, or I didn't, understand Kellan Kyle near as well as I thought I did. So far, we have gotten Kellan's explanation (through Kiera's POV) as to why his lifestyle was filled with meaningless sex, music, and more meaningless sex. His past dialogue has enlightened us to why he needed those women, that connection. However, it wasn't until this book that I trul
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

Merged review:

4 "You Mean Everything To Me" Stars!
(BR with Patty & Sharon)

I felt more comfortable in the spotlight than I felt being alone.

photo fa80fa6b-fd95-4235-b7f6-91a4c1c7b289_zpsftf78ysu.jpg

In Thoughtful we get Kellan's side & everything he was feeling. I liked his POV & finding out how gone he was over Kiera from the beginning. We also get more of his past with his family & how worthless and unloveable they made him feel growing up. We get more from his past with Denny too & how the
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015

5++ EMOTIONAL STARS!!!

‘I would never be the same after this. We would never be the same after this.’

‘I wrapped my fury around me like armor. Let her t
Brandi
Jan 14, 2014 marked it as to-read
Holy shit!! I can't wait!
description

Kellan, I have missed you!!
description

Shhh...don't tell my hubby ;)
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

5+++++ “Mornin’” “It’s better to never say goodbye, to just move on, to end the lie.” “She was mine” Kisses

I don’t know how to talk about this series without putting my whole heart on paper…that’s how much I love it. The Thoughtless series is one of my favorite series of all time…one of my top three BBF’s of all time…one of my favorite couples ever…it means so much to me that even contemplating putting my feelings about it into words makes me tear up – it
Kellan..... 13 80 Jun 30, 2015 08:09PM
Is this book gutting anyone else? 5 137 Apr 08, 2015 06:41AM
i hate Kiera 8 128 Apr 06, 2015 04:56AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Thoughtful 15 57 Feb 27, 2015 05:28AM
Thoughtful fhdhietkjgmoler,ld 1 44 Nov 08, 2014 10:34AM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts, #6)
  • The Boy in the Band (The Boy in the Band, #1)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Can't Have You
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Last Light (Night Owl, #2)
  • White Trash Love Song (White Trash Trilogy, #3)
  • Scars and Songs (Mad World, #3)
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • Insider (Exodus End, #1)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of

Thoughtless (4 books)
  • Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
  • Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)
  • Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)
  • Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)
“She was comfort and pain, wrapped up in one beautiful package…that wasn’t mine.” 39 likes
“I have a life without you. You’re not my entire world. You’re just the part I loved the most…” 33 likes